Chapter 32: NATIONAL DAY PART 1

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NATIONALS DAY

Yoona's POV

 

I looked at myself in the mirror with my regular clothes, breathing in and out to calm my nerves.

I then saw Bomi coming towards me.

Bomi smiled and asked, "How are you feeling?"

I turned around smiling and replied, "A bit nervous but good thanks."

Bomi looked at me and asked, "Why aren't you changed?"

I replied, "Oh I was just about to."

Bomi stopped me and said, "Actually I kind of had to show you something. Can we go somewhere private?"

I looked at the clock on the wall and replied, "Umm yeah I have like 10 minutes until I have to change."

Bomi smiled and said, "Don't worry!!!! It'll only take a few minutes."

I smiled back and walked infront of her towards the exit door that leads to the parking lot.

 

Bomi's POV

 

I smiled and said, "Don't worry!!!! It'll only take a few minutes."

Yoona smiled and walked infront of me towards the exit door.

I followed her from behind but while I was walking I saw Chorong and Naeun and nodded my head slighty to signal them.

Chorong and Naeun then took the ice skating shoes that was between Yoona and Seohyun faced and nodded back to me and went into the bathroom stall to do what I told them to do.

I smirked as I saw them going into the bathroom stall and went out with Yoona.

Yoona and I went to the parking lot and I looked to see if anyone was around. Good no one was around.

I glared at Yoona and asked, "You having fun?"

Yoona knitted her eyebrows together and asked, "What are you talking about?"

I rolled my eyes and replied, "Give up the act. You ing brat. How dare you ing kick me out of the routine!? My mom is ing here! She came here all the way from Japan, you brat."

Yoona put her hands both up and said, "Woah. I thought we were okay?"

I scoffed and replied, "You and I will never be okay. You think you're a big shot? You think you have a perfect life? Guess what you don't! Wanna know why? You're little boyfriend or whatever doesn't actually ing like you."

I felt satisfied when I saw Yoona's eyes widen.

I got my phone and played the audio:

"Hey Mark. How about this? We'll do a little bet to keep your mind off of Seohyun."

"A bet?"

AUDIO GETS EDITED TO SKIP THE UNIMPORTANT PARTS....

"If you can get Yoona to date you for 2 months then I will tell you the REAL reason why Seohyun broke up with you."

Bomi said, "You know one part of the reason why, which is the one she told both of us. But you don't know the second part."

Youngjae asked, "What about Seohyun though? Mark, are you completely over her?"

JR replied, "I mean Seohyun obviously moved on. So why not? And it's not like Mark actually likes Yoona, right?"

Mark just laughed and replied, "Like Yoona? No of course not!"

Bomi clapped her hands together and said, "Then we have a bet!"

 

 

When the audio was finished I saw Yoona's leg shaking.

I walked close up to her and said, "See I told you. You're just his little rebound because he only loves Seohyun."

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

Bomi walked close up to me and said, "See I told you. You're just his little rebound because he only loves Seohyun."

I poked Bomi's shoulder causing her to walk back and me to walk towards her, while saying, "You think I have a perfect life?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter