Chapter 16

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

Mark and I were waiting at the airport for JB and Seohyun at the airport. I have to admit, it was really awkward since Mark didn't really seem like he wanted to talk to me. So I just kept my silence as well.

I finally spotted JB and Seohyun holding hands and walking towards us, smiling.

I looked at Mark and saw a sad look on his face as he saw Seohyun and JB holding hands.

What was this that I was feeling inside me? Hurt? Sadness? Annoyance? What was it?

I sighed and said to Mark, "You're showing."

He looked at me and replied, "Showing?"

I kept my eyes on JB and Seohyun walking towards us and said to Mark, "That you still have feelings for her."

I then looked at him but he didn't say anything. I knew that he was trying to think of a response. So I just looked away and faked a smile, walking towards JB and Seohyun.

Seohyun ran towards me and said, "I'm sorry that we're a bit late! I forgot my passport at home."

I replied, "It's okay. My private jet is here, so let's go!"

She smiled and wrapped her arm around my arm and we were off to the private jet.

 

"Woah Yoona! This private jet has a hot tub?! What!!!!" Seohyun said as she looked around my private jet.

I smiled and replied, "Well you know, my dad knows how flying can be a pain so he built a hot tub in here for me."

JB asked, "For you?! This is your own jet?!"

I nodded my head and laughed.

 

We all sat down and went off to Paris!!!!!!

 

It was 2 hours into the flight, and I looked to see Mark was sleeping next to JB who were right in front of me and Seohyun, whom was also sleeping.

 

(the set up of the inside of the private jet)

 

I stared at Mark and saw that he was seemed to shivering a bit, so I grabbed the blanket next to me and placed in on him.

I looked at his sleeping face and smiled. 

I was about to walk back to my seat but felt a hand grabbing my wrist.

I turned around and saw Mark was staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter