Chapter 17

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

Yoona, JB, Mark, and Seohyun finally arrived at the luxurious hotel in Paris. And it was all thanks to the connections that Yoona's family had.

Yoona gave two keys to Mark and JB and said, "You two are sharing a room."

Yoona gave a key to Seohyun and said, "And we are sharing a room."

JB pouted his face and said, "But I wanted to share a room with Seohyun!"

Seohyun smiled and replied, "We have this whole trip to spend together, but I want to have some alone time with Yoona."

Yoona dragged Seohyun to the elevator to check out their suite and waved bye to Mark and Seohyun.

 

Seohyun gasped as she walked around the suite.

She asked Yoona, "You are literally a princess. I wish I had these kinds of connections!"

Yoona laughed and replied, "Coming from the daughter whos father owns Hyundai. Okay."

Seohyun asked, "What does your dad do? You are obviously a higher class than I am."

Yoona replied, "He owns Samsung."

Seohyun's jaw opened widely.

Yoona laughed at her best friend's silly reactions.

 

Seohyun and Yoona spent the rest of the night to unpack and make the suite feel like home.

 

After Seohyun and Yoona were done unpacking, they sat ontop of the bed with ice cream and snacks.

Seohyun said to Yoona, "Please don't hate me but.. umm.. well.. JB and I kinda heard what you and Mark were talking about in the plane. Are you guys okay?"

Yoona smiled and replied, "I don't hate you! And yeah I think."

Seohyun boldly asked, "Is their a reason why you can't give Mark a chance?"

Yoona grabbed a spoon and looked at the ice cream and just kept scraping the ice cream onto her spoon.

Seohyun then asked, "Not even one chance?"

Yoona sighed and replied, "I have my reasons on why I don't want to be involved with him."

Seohyun asked, "May I know why?"

Yoona looked at Seohyun and sighed.

 

FLASHBACK: 2 years ago

Yoona's POV

 

I got a text from my best friend, Tiffany, to come and meet her by the resting room in our ice-skating stadium.

I smiled as I read the text and quickly changed and went to the resting room to meet up with Tiffany.

Tiffany has been my best friend since I first started in Blue Aqua. Her mom's actually the coach of Blue Aqua, which made her captain of the team but as the coach saw my progess, she made me captain and Tiffany co-captain. That grew some tension between us but we just let it slide because our friendship meant more.

 

I arrived at the resting room and saw Tiffany and was about to say "hi" to her but then I saw her kissing my boyfriend, Lee Seung Gi.

I gasped and hid behind the wall that was right next to the opened door. 

I heard Tiffany saying, "You promise you'll break up with her?"

Seung Gi replied, "Of course. She's no more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter