Chapter 10

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

The next day of school I decided to only come to my last class, since I had a test and also because I wasn't in the mood to see Mark or Seohyun.

But of course I just had to have all my classes with Mark and Seohyun.

I went into my last class 5 minutes late so that Mark or Seohyun wouldn't tried talking to me.

"Yoona, you're late." My history teacher said.

I bowed and went to my seat.

I saw that Mark was sitting in Seohyun's seat, which was next to my seat.

I sat down and got my things out for class.

I heard Mark whispering to me, "Yoona, can we talk later?"

I laid my head down ontop of the desk facing the opposite direction of Mark.

I heard him sighing.

 

 

When class was over, I quickly made my way out of the class but I had a pair of someone's hand around my wrist. I turned around to see that it

was Mark, literally dragging me.

He ended up dragging me up to the rooftop.

I forcefully let his hand go and asked, "What is your problem?!"

He ignored my question and asked, "Where were you today? Why did you just come to school? Are you sick?"

I sighed and replied, "Why do you care?"

He said, "What do you mean? Why wouldn't I care?"

I glared at him and replied, "Do you not understand what you did wrong? Mark, you completely ignored me when YOU said you were going to pick me up."

He looked at me with apologetic eyes and said, "Look I know I'm at fault here. I just had to figure something out with Seohyun. I'm really sorry."

I shook my head and replied, "No, I'm sorry for coming in between you and her... I don't think you're completely over Seohyun. So I want to

do what's best for both of us and just end whatever this is between us. Even if it means removing you from my life."

He took a step closer to me and asked, "W-what?"

My eyes started to water, so I just walked away from Mark. Then I felt Mark's arms around my waist, he sounded like he was crying.

He whispered, "Seohyun is the past. Right now is the present, and I want you in my present. I want you to be my girlfriend because I'm falling 

in love with you, Yoona."

 

Tears fell down my cheeks.

I let his hands go and said, "I'm sorry Mark. I can't."

And went to the parking lot to go to practice.

 

 

If someone asked me what ice skating meant to me, I would answer that it was something that could relieve my stress. I started taking ice skating classes when I was younger because my mom use to be a professional ice skater as well, so I thought that it a perfect way to bond with her. This might be a bit cheesy but when I ice skate, I feel like I can almost feel her presence. Like she's there watching me from heaven. With my mom's death, everything was so hard. So with the pain from my mom's death, I showed people my emotions with how I skated and became who I was now because of her.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter