Chapter 40

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

I drove to the front of my mansion and gave my keys to one of the butlers for him to take my car into the garage. I quickly ran inside to see what the hell Sungjae wanted. When I entered my house, I heard two people laughing in the living room. So I went inside and I saw Sungjae and my dad laughing.

When Sungjae spotted me, he stood up and waved his hands to say hi.

I glared and asked, "What are you doing here?"

My dad said, "Yoona, that is no way to speak to your guest."

Sungjae replied, "It's okay, father. I did show up unannounced."

I scoffed and said, "Father?"

I grabbed Sungjae's arms and dragged him upstairs to my room.

I turned around to where he was sitting on my bed and asked, "What are you doing here? Get straight to the point.

Sungjae smiled and said, "I told you, I like you."

I scoffed and replied, "You've got to be kidding me."

Sungjae said, "Go on a date with me tonight."

I replied, "Why would I do that?"

Sungjae asked, "What better things do you have to do tonight?"

I sighed and replied, "If you leave me alone then fine okay."

Sungjae smiled brightly and said, "Great! I'll pick you up tonight at 8 pm."

And walked out of the hospital building.

I sighed and walked out of the hospital to go home and get ready for my date with Sungjae.

 

Sungjae's POV

 

YES! She finally said yes! I quickly walked out of the hospital building and into my car.

I dialed a number on my phone and said, "I got her, sir."

"Good. Get it done, tonight."

I said, "Yes, sir."

I ended the call and threw my phone on the passenger seat and sighed. What am I getting myself into?

 

Yoona's POV

 

It was 7:30 pm and I decided to get ready for the date. I walked to my walk-in closet and picked out something that I would be comfortable in so I decided to pick this out:

 

After I decided what I was going to wear, I went to the bathroom and started getting ready. I curled my hair a bit and even decided to put on a bit of mascara and blush. When I was done, I looked at the mirror and smiled a bit. Maybe this was a good thing. Maybe it was a good thing to go on this date with Sungjae so that I could forget about Mark.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

I yelled, "Come in!"

One of my maids bowed and said, "Miss Yoona, Young Master Sungjae is waiting for you in the living room."

I replied, "Alright thank you."

I walked downstairs to the living room and I saw Sungjae stand up and smile at me.

He said, "You look great. You ready?"

Sungjae was just wearing a plain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter