Chapter 4

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

It was around 8 o'clock at night. I was about to go to bed since I was a bit tired from practice but I got a call from a random number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Yoona! It's me JB!" 

"Oh.. hi.. how did you even get my number?"

"Wow Yoona! I feel a bit hurt. I thought you would be happy to hear from me. I guess not."

I giggled and asked, "So what's up?"

"Do you want to go out today? I mean it's friday so............"

I knitted my eyebrows together and asked, "Just us?"

I heard JB laughing and he said, "No silly. You, me, and Mark."

"What about Seohyun?"

"I think him and Seohyun got into a fight. I don't know. But Mark wanted me to invite you, so you wanna come?"

Mark wanted to invite me? Why? What happened between him and Seohyun?

"Ummm yeah sure I guess. Just send me the address."

"Alright! And don't forget to dress in something y. We're hitting a club. Okay bye!"

I ended the call. 

Wait did he say a club? Why does Mark want to go to the club? I guess him and Seohyun had a really bad break-up.

Right then, my phone started to vibrate and it was a text from JB about the address of the club.

I quickly went into my bathroom and got ready, then I went into my walk-in closet and picked out a tight Chanel black dress with some Louis Vuitton pumps.

I grabbed the keys to my Lamborghini and went downstairs. 

I heard someone ask, "Where do you think you're going at this hour?"

I turned around and saw that it was my dad.

I rolled my eyes and replied, "Oh since when did you care where I go or who I go with?"

My dad closed the book that he was reading and threw it loudly on the floor and said, "Don't speak to me that way, you ungrateful brat!"

While my dad was yelling at me, a maid kneeled down to get the book that my dad threw on the floor.

I looked at her and said, "Don't even bother picking up that book."

I glared at my dad and continued saying, "You shouldn't do stuff that he can obviously do himself."

I walked out the door and heard my dad yelling even more.

I got into my car and drove to the club address that JB sent me.

 

When I arrived, I called JB and told him I was here.

1 minute later, I heard someone calling my name from the entrance. 

I smiled and saw that it was JB. He smiled back and took me inside the club.

I can definitely tell that this club was really popular especially for younger... umm.. desperate adults? I felt so uncomfortable here. But I'm glad I was here with JB and Mark. At least I knew who they were unlike all these random guys who were just staring at my s and lower area.

JB opened the door and I saw Mark with 2 girls next to him and 2 other guys.

I looked at JB a bit confused and he just shook his head, almost like he knew what was going to happen next and he disapproved of it.

I walked inside and Mark saw it was me and he said to one of the guy, "Hey JR, this is the girl I was talking to you about."

The JR guy, looked at me from top

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter