Chapter 1

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

"Miss Yoojung, we've arrived."

I looked out the window and saw a HUGGGGGEEEEE campus filled with rich, snobby, and skinny students.

I took a deep breath and whispered, "Another year of hell."

I got out of the car and walked towards the entrance. I heard guys whistling and whispering to each other. I rolled my eyes and walked to my first class, which was math class.

I guess I arrived a few minutes late because the when I entered the classroom the teacher was already starting the lesson.

She coughed and asked, "And who might you be?"

I bowed and replied, "My name is Yoona Im. I'm just transfered here."

The teacher gasped and said, "Oh of course! Attention students! We have a new student today. She is the daught-."

I coughed and shook my head.

You see my dad owns this school but no one who he really is since he hired someone to be the principal because ever since my mom's death, he wants to keep a low profile and so do I. And I would never want anyone to know who my dad is. I hate him with a passion.

The teacher realized what I meant and said, "Why don't you sit next to Seohyun. Seohyun please raise your hand."

A girl in the second to the last row raised her hand. I walked towards her but caught eyes with the guy in the last row. He was just staring. I looked away and sat down next to my seatmate.

She smiled and said, "Hi! My name is Seohyun."

I smiled back and replied, "My name is Yoona."

During class, I grabbed my agenda to see my schedule this week.

Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter