Chapter 35

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

I watched Seohyun breath in and out gently in her sleep. I looked around to see JB and Mark also sleeping.

I sighed and whispered, "When are you going to wake up, Seohyun-ah?"

It's been 2 weeks since the accident and nothing has changed with Seohyun's condition. She's been in and out of surgery but still no signs of her waking up from her coma. The weird thing is no one has come to visit her. Not her parents or friends. I thought Bomi would come and visit since her and Seohyun were best friends, but no.

I grabbed my phone and called Bomi:

"Yoona?"

"Bomi, when are you gonna come and visit Seohyun?"

"Ummmm... I'm kinda busy right now."

"It's Saturday."

"I have practice."

"We don't have practice today. Come visit Seohyun."

"Okay fine. I'll try to make it."

I ended the call with a weird feeling.

"Who was that?" Someone asked.

I turned around and saw it was Mark.

I turned back around to face Seohyun's sleeping figure and coldy replied, "Bomi."

Mark sighed and asked, "Are you still mad at me?"

I ignored his question and said, "Go to sleep. You must be tired."

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder and realized it was Mark's when he replied, "You should go to sleep. You've been awake for 48 hours."

I turned around and said, "Well I'm not tired."

Mark sighed and forcefully grabbed me out of Seohyun's room and up to the rooftop.

When Mark finally stopped, I forcefully let his hands go and asked, "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Mark messed up his hair in frustration and calmly asked, "What's wrong with me? What has gotten into you lately?"

I scoffed and replied, "Nothing! I'm still the same! It's you who changed recently!"

Mark looked at me in disbelief and said, "This is unbelieveable! Yoona! I've done nothing but try to stay positive in this relationship, but don't you think that you should do your part in this relationship too?"

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter