Chapter 38

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

 

I decided to go inside Seohyun's room to see what was up with her and JB.

When I opened the door, Seohyun faked a smile and asked, "What are you doing here?"

I closed the door and replied, "You don't have to pretend."

Seohyun sadly chuckled and said, "You know me so well."

I walked towards her and asked, "What happened? Why... Why did you do it?"

I saw tears falling down Seohyun's face as she said, "I had to. I just had to."

I wiped Seohyun's tears and replied, "I won't ask why."

Seohyun looked at me and asked, "Why are you still acting like this?"

I looked at her and saw the pain in her eyes. It was exactly the same pain that I've given her in the past.

I replied, "What are you talking about?"

Seohyun tried to smile and said, "The Mark who pretends to care? Mark you have a girlfriend, you shouldn't be here with me acting like we're dating. Go to Yoona."

I realized she was right. I didn't want to be like the guy I use to be anymore. Hell I didn't want Yoona to see it.

I hugged Seohyun and whispered, "Thank you Seohyun."

Seohyun sighed and replied, "No problem. I'm glad you finally found someone who made you into the Mark I fell in love with before."

I smiled and said, "I'm glad you finally found someone who loves you as much as JB does."

Seohyun sighed and said, "I was forced to do what I had to do."

I ended the hug and replied, "What?"

Seohhyun closed her eyes and said, "I-I didn't mean for any of this to happen!"

I grabbed Seohyun's shoulders and looked her in the eyes and yelled, "WHAT HAPPENED!?"

Seohyun opened her eyes and replied, "M-Minseok.. h-h-e forced me to tell you that my baby was yours, even though it was JB's."

I scoffed in unbelievement and yelled, "WHAT!? He'll pay for this!"

Seohyun grabbed my arms and replied softly, "No no Mark don't. I don't want you to get involved in this."

I sighed and asked, "Is this why you killed the baby? Because you didn't want to tell JB?"

Seohyun's eyes started to water and she nodded her head and replied, "I didn't want him to break up with me because of it. And Minseok gave me the contact info for my sister and my mom..."

I looked at her and said, "Your mom and sister?"

Seohyun weakily smiled and nodded her head.

I smiled and said, "I'm glad you finally got in contact with them. I know how much you wanted to hear their voice and see how they were doing."

Seohyun smiled and replied, "I can't believe you were actually listening to me when I told you that."

I said, "Of course I was. Hey I'll go upstairs and get us some coffee and let's get out of here."

I exited out the room and went off to the cafe.

 

Yoona's POV 

 

I hid behind the walls when Mark left Seohyun's room. When he went the other way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter