Chapter 33: NATIONALS DAY PART 2

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

I waited in the locker room sitting down on the bench for Seohyun as she complimented me."

Seohyun tied her ice skates while saying, "Seriously you were so good! I'm so jealous. Now what am I going to do."

I giggled and replied, "Thanks but Seohyun you'll do fine. Trust me."

Seohyun smiled and got up and walked but fell down onto the floor.

I ran to her and asked, "Are you okay?!"

Seohyun nervously laughed while getting up slowly and replied, "Umm y-yeah. My shoes are a bit wobbly, but its probably from the extra weight I've been gaining because of the baby."

I knitted my eyebrows together and asked, "Are you sure? I can ask the coach to get you new skates? Ones that were already broken into."

Seohyun shook her head and replied, "I've worn these shoes forever. They're like my good luck charm. I'm fine Yoona, really."

I sighed and said, "Alright but let me help you to the ice at least?"

Seohyun nodded while placing her arms around my neck.

 

I got into the ice with all my teammates except for Seohyun, since she has her own little solo thing where she comes in from the entrance and skates towards us in the middle and does her famous triple turn.

I looked at Seohyun and mouthed, "Good luck."

Seohyun faked a smile but kept looking at her skates.

I knitted my eyebrows together as I felt something weird going on with Seohyun. Was she okay?

I looked around and saw JB and Mark in the front row of the benches facing/looking at me. 

I got their attention and pointed to Seohyun and mouthed, "She's being weird."

The two looked at each other and just walked towards Seohyun and I saw all three of them talking and trying to say something to me but the music was already on. Our music was 'Let It Go', and Seohyun was Elsa while I was Anna.

I went into position and started doing my little solo as well. I skated around the whole ice rank in a circle and stopped where Seohyun was. I bowed to her to greet her as the Queen and she was off to doing her routine.

She got into the ice but I could see an uneasy look on her face. 

I looked at her and tilted my head to one side. She caught me staring at her and faked a smile and went towards the middle.

She skated towards the middle perfectly fine so the weird feeling gone away a bit.

I smiled as I saw her jumping in the air.

But my smile faded when she got back onto the ground from her jump, but her skates seem to have given up/slipped making her fall down onto her stomach.

My eyes widen and I quickly skated towards her.

I yelled, "GIVE HER SPACE! CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!"

I quickly shook her and said, "Seohyun-ah are you okay?!"

I felt a pair of hands around me. I looked back and saw it was Mark.

JB quickly picked Seohyun up bridal style and took her out of the ice.

I hugged Mark and started to cry.

 

Mark, JB, and I all went to the hospital with Seohyun. We'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter