Chapter 29

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

 

It was lunch time. I was currently at the lunch table alone because I guess the others got caught up with something with teachers or something.

As I ate my salad, Bomi sat next to me and asked, "Did you talk to her?"

I sighed and replied, "No."

Bomi held her phone infront of my face and asked, "Well what are you waiting for then?"

I moved her phone out of my face and replied, "I'll talk to her later."

Bomi whispered in my ears, "Interesting because If you didn't realize, I have full control of your future with Yoona in my hand, so I suggest you doing it by today."

I heard someone clearing their throat in front of Bomi and me. I looked up and it was Yoona.

I coughed and said, "Oh hey Yoona! You came to lunch!"

Yoona looked at Bomi but answered, "Umm yeah..."

Bomi smiled at Yoona and said, "Well I have to go to my girls so I'll see you guys later! Bye."

And Bomi was off.

Yoona sat down infront of me and asked, "Why was she whispering in your ears like that?"

I smiled and replied, "Why are you jealous?"

Yoona faked a smile and shook her head.

I her cheek and said, "Don't worry. The cafeteria was loud and I couldn't hear her. Okay?"

Yoona smiled and replied, "I'm joking!"

I smiled back and felt my phone buzz from my pocket.

I grabbed my phone and saw it was a text from Bomi:

"Now."

I sighed and put my phone away.

I cleared my throat and asked, "How's skating? I heard Nationals is soon?"

Yoona sighed and replied, "Not that great."

I asked, "Why?"

Yoona replied, "Nationals is next week and the routine still isn't perfect since I'm making adjustments for 8 skaters for a 9 skaters routine."

I knitted my eyebrows and asked, "Why 8 people?"

Yoona sighed and replied, "I had to kick Bomi out of the routine."

I tilted my head to one side as I was actually pretty confused on why Bomi was kicked out since she didn't really explain anything.

Yoona said, "She just said some false things about our relationship and I-."

I interrupted, "Wait... what? She talked to you about our relationship?"

Yoona nodded her head.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter