Chapter 28

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

I changed in the locker room.

"Bye Yoona. See you tomorrow at school." Seohyun said to me sadly.

"Oh you're going to go home now? I thought we could go to the cafe."

She shook her head and said softly, "I'm just gonna go home. I'm not feeling too well."

I sighed and watched her leave the locker room.

 

I walked over to Bomi and asked, "What's gotten into you lately?"

She scoffed and shut her locker loudly and said to the our other team mates, "Leave. Now."

Everyone quickly got their belongings and left.

Bomi folded her arms and said, "I heard you and Mark are going out?"

I replied, "I thought that was obvious to you when you stole the note that he gave to me today."

Bomi scoffed and said, "I don't think you're in the position to talk to me like that."

I leaned on the lockers with my arms folded and replied, "And why is that?"

Bomi smirked and said, "Later on, in your relationship with Mark.... Actually... nah I won't tell you. It's no fun like that."

I knitted my eyebrows together.

Bomi smiled and continued saying, "But as your friend in the ice skating team, I'm warning you that Mark is no good for you. He loves Seohyun and still does. You are just his rebound."

My eyes widen, but I hid the pain that was in my heart right now and walked towards Bomi and smirked and replied, "And as your captain in the ice skating team, you're kicked out of the routine. I'm sure your mom won't be too please when she comes to the competition and doesn't see her daughter perfoming. I heard your mom is a very busy and impatient person. ."

I grabbed my bags and left the stadium.

 

Bomi's POV

 

I tightened my fist as I watched Yoona leaving the locker room.

I walked back and forth the locker room, biting my lips.

I kicked the lockers and yelled, "Crap! What am I going to do!"

Then it came to me.

I grabbed my phone and called Youngjae.

"Bomi?"

"Where are you right now?"

"Home. Why?"

I smirked and asked, "Can you do me a favor pretty please?"

"And what do I get in return?"

I rolled my eyes while sighing and replied, "I'll give you Naeun's phone number."

"JINJA?! OKAY!"

I hung up the phone and drove to Youngjae's mansion.

 

I walked to Youngjae's bedroom and he asked, "So what do you need?"

"A copy of one of your CCTV tapes." I replied.

Youngjae knitted his eyebrows and asked, "Why my CCTV tapes?"

I held a paper that had Naeun's phone number and replied, "No questions. Just let me see one of CCTV tapes."

Youngjae grabbed the paper and said to one of his butler, "Take her to the security room."

I interrupted saying, "I don't want anyone else in there with me, okay?"

Youngjae waved his hand for me to leave as he excitedly called Naeun.

 

The butler led me to the security room and I quickly went inside alone.

I looked on the computer monitor and went to the date that Mark, JB, Youngjae, JR, and I went over to Youngjae's mansion where we made the bet.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

I said, "Hey Mark. How about this? We'll do a little bet to keep your mind off of Seohyun."

Mark looked at me and asked,  "A bet?"

I replied, "If you can get Yoona to date you for 2 months then I will tell you the REAL reason why Seohyun broke up with you."

 

PRESENT:

 

I played the CCTV tape and record the audio only of Mark agreeing to it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter