Chapter 42: Hostage Part 2

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lady Tuan: Mark's mom

President Tuan: Mark's dad

Chairman Tuan: Woobin (Mark's older brother)

 

Yoona's POV

 

Minseok walked downstairs and towards Yoona and said, "Sorry Miss Yoona but we have to hurry all of this up. Back to the story! So yes, before Lady Tuan married President Tuan, Lady Tuan was the housemaid. During her mid-teen years, Lady Tuan was actually abandoned by her parents and was living out on the streets for a few weeks until my father, the main butler (boss of all the butlers), decided to take her in as a maid in the Tuan household until she was old enough to make money and live on her own. But she didn't have to worry about money or anything because President Tuan instantly fell in love with Lady Tuan and got married in their mid-twenties. But then President Tuan had died a few years later and Lady Tuan was left all alone with a horrible relationship with both her sons."

I asked, "Why did she run off with Bomi's dad?"

Minseok replied, "Because she wasn't happy with all that money and power."

I knitted my eyebrows together and asked, "What do you mean?"

Minseok replied, "After President Tuan died, Lady Tuan had to run the company since she was the wife to President Tuan and Chairman Tuan and Young Master weren't old enough to take care of the company. But coming from a broken and poor family, she didn't know how to do that so she ran away with Bomi's father who she was secretly dating/meeting at that time to have a new life away from the press. We all still have no idea where they are, even to this day."

I asked, "So why am I here?"

Minseok replied, "We have to so we get what we want from Chairman Tuan, the safe."

I asked, "I don't understand why you're dad would waste all his time at the Tuan mansion if he knew about the safe all along."

Minseok replied, "He always had some sort of interruptions."

I knitted my eyebrows together and asked, "Interruptions?"

Minseok grabbed a chair and sat infront of me and replied, "Chairman Tuan getting remarried and Young Master Mark signing off all the rights to Chairman Tuan for the two companies."

I asked, "Well doesn't Bomi's mom have a lot of money?"

Minseok replied, "Not as much as the Tuans. And this is all revenge, remember."

Bomi walked down the stairs and walked towards me and said, "Well as much fun as this is, let's get to work."

Bomi grabbed her gun and pointed it at me.

I wacked the gun into the fire pit and said, "I have a few more questions for you Bomi and Sungjae."

Bomi's mouth was wide open as she just realized what had happen.

I smiled and said, "You don't think my dad will let me go around without taking judo classes do you? Anyways Bomi, I'm still not understanding why you're up for this?"

Bomi replied, "Because I hate you."

I scoffed.

Bomi said, "You just come to our school and think you're all that. Taking over the school, Mark, and the captain spot of the ice skating team. I'm doing this for my best friend, Seohyun."

I grinned and replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter