Chapter 2

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

"Everyone this is Yoona. She has won mulitiple gold medals in the Olympic and was the captain of her previous ice-skating team, so we are honored to have her in our team." The ice-skating coach, Kim, said to the team.

Bomi folded her arms and replied, "Yeah, she was the captain of our archenemy's team, Blue Aqua."

Kim said, "Bomi, if you don't want to be cut off from the Olympics then I suggest you showing some respect. I mean Yoona is now the captain of our team."

Bomi and Seohyun both yelled, "WHAT?"

I looked at Kim and asked, "What do you mean captain? I haven't even gotten on the ice skating rank."

Seohyun added, "And also, I'm captain!"

Kim looked at Seohyun and replied, "Seohyun, you have to realize that the Ice Breakers have always gotten the silver medal every because Blue Aqua always won the gold medal. And........... that was because of Yoona's leadership skills."

Seohyun said, "B-But I've been on this team since the beginning and did everything to get the captain spot! And-"

Kim interrupted, "Seohyun, you've been lacking a lot recently, especially with your landing. And thankfully, Yoona has amazing landing skills so she can really help you. Don't worry! You'll be co-captain."

I was about to speak but Kim interrupted again and said to everyone, "Get changed and go to the rink. We've got a lot of practicing to do."

I looked at Seohyun and said, "I'm sorry. I'll talk to Kim!"

Seohyun looked at the ground and shook her head and said, "No no. It's okay. You know, she's right. You're one of the top figure skater in Korea. Congrats."

And Seohyun walked off to the locker room to go and get changed. 

 

After practice was over, Seohyun walked up to me and said, "Hey! Umm.. usually after school Mark, JB, Bomi, and I meet up at the coffee shop right door. Wanna come?"

I zipped up my sweater and replied, "Umm.. yeah sure."

Seohyun smiled and grabbed my arms and we were off to the coffee shop.

 

When Seohyun and I got to the coffee shop, Seohyun and I heard someone yelling, "SEOHYUN! How come you left me at the locker room?! You and I always leave together!" It was Bomi.

Seohyun sipped her coffee and replied, "Oh sorry! I guess it slipped my mind!"

Bomi glared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter