Chapter 22

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PRESENT

Seohyun's POV

 

I heard my door knock.

I quickly exited out of the bathroom and opened the door, it was Mark.

Mark smiled and asked, "You wanted to talk to me?"

I smiled and replied, "Come in."

Mark came inside my hotel room, looking around, and said, "Wow. Nice room. Better than JB and mine."

I nervously laughed and replied, "Yeah... umm.. Yoona comes in handy."

Mark looked at me and asked, "Are you okay?"

I sat down on the couch and Mark sat down on the bed across from me.

I sighed and said, "Ummm... yeah.. you see.. umm I had to talk to you about something."

Mark stood up and walked and sat next to me and replied, "What's wrong Seohyun-ah?"

I looked at Mark and asked, "How are things with you and Yoona?"

Mark brought his shoulders up and replied, "I don't really know. I haven't seen her ever since I saw Minseok."

My heart dropped when I heard the name Minseok. My whole body feels so guilty!!!

Mark grabbed both of my bruised wrists and asked, "What the hell happened?!"

I pulled my bruised wrist away from him and replied, "Oh that? I dropped my hair curler.."

Mark knitted his eyebrows and asked, "Dropped you hair curler on both of your wrists?"

I quickly nodded my head while smiling guilty.

Mark studied my wrists and said, "Okay.. be careful. Anyways what did you need to talk to me about?"

I stared at my wrists. 

Mark shook my a little and asked, "Are you sure you're okay Seohyun? You seem to have something in your mind."

I came back to my senses and replied, "Sorry. I'm just tired! Umm I just wanted some company. So ummmm.... hey! Let's talk about Yoona. Are you going to ask her out?"

Mark put his hands up and said, "Woah there. What's the rush?"

I giggled and replied, "You two obviously like each other. Come on.  Just ask her out."

Mark sighed and said, "I should. Shouldn't I?"

I nodded my head and placed my hand on his shoulder and replied, "Before it's too late. I wouldn't want you to be disappointed."

Mark looked at me with a 'what the hell are you talking about face' and asked, "Disappointed?"

I nervously laughed and replied, "What if she meets a guy here in Paris?"

Mark stood up and said, "Yeah you're right. I'll go see her right now. Thanks for this talk!"

He was about to go when he grabbed the file folder that Minseok gave to me. 

He turned around and asked, "What's this?"

I ran and snatched the folder from his hand and replied, "NOTHING!"

Mark chuckled and said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter