Chapter 34

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

 

"You can't be serious." I said to my brother, Wonbin.

Wonbin sat down infront of me and replied, "I told you that someone was going after Seohyun or Yoona. I guess they already made their move."

I shook my head and asked, "You're saying that you think the same person trying to kill Seohyun or Yoona, was responsible for Seohyun's injury?"

Wonbin sighed and replied, "I'm not sure if they're the same person. All I know for sure at the moment is that whoever texted you from my phone is someone who is working under me."

I knitted my eyebrows together and asked, "How are you so sure?"

Wonbin replied, "I must've left my phone in my office that day and only people who work under me can go into my office."

I asked, "Can't you ask your secretary? Or look at the CCTV tape?"

Wonbin shook his head and replied, "My secretary told me that she never remembered anyone going into my office and the CCTV tape for that date is missing."

I scoffed and said, "This is one heck of a person. Why are they interested in Seohyun and Yoona?"

Wonbin got up from his seat and replied, "To probably harm them enough to kill them. I'll send my body guards to watch her mansion 24/7 from now on until this dies down a bit."

I gave my brother a smile as a thank you.

Wonbin was about to walk to his desk but turned around and said, "Oh by the way... PREGNANT?"

I nervously laughed while scratching the back of my head.

Wonbin shook his head and asked, "Are you sure it's not you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter