Chapter 37

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JB's POV

 

Today was finally Seohyun's release day from the hospital. She's been in and out of the surgery and examination room ever since she woke up from her coma, a month ago. Not much has changed this past month. I mean other than the Mark and Yoona's break up and Seohyun "losing" her baby......

Seohyun and I were currently loading her bags and stuff into her driver's car.

I carried Seohyun's purse that was laying on her made hospital bed. I backed up to see if Seohyun forgot anything but then ended up backing up into the wall, making me drop Seohyun's bag on the floor. I cursed at myself and started to pick up the things that fell out of her bag. But stopped when I saw something.... a prescribed medicine for a person name 'Catherine Lee'.

I heard Seohyun coming into the room and stopping midway when she saw me carrying the bottle.

Seohyun quickly grabbed the bottle from my hand and asked, "Why are you looking through my stuff?!"

I grabbed the bottle back from her hand and yelled, "WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS?!"

Seohyun kneeled down to the ground to pick up the rest of her items that were still on the floor and replied, "I was holding it for a friend."

I grabbed Seohyun's arms so that she would look at me and I asked, "D-did you r-really kill the baby?"

Seohyun looked at me like nothing was wrong. She looked at me like she wasn't exactly denying it.

I backed away from Seohyun and said, "Y-y-ou.. I-I have to go. Bye."

I quickly ran out of the room and while running out I accidentally ran into somebody.

I fell to the ground and saw who it was. It was Mark.

Mark got up and gave me a hand.

Mark asked, "What's up? Are you okay?"

I looked at him and shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter