Chapter 26

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

I woke up and was ready to go out to go see Seohyun to see if she was alright.

I walked pass the dining room and saw someone eating.

I knitted my eyebrows and walked back slowly to see who it was, and it was my dad eating.

I socffed and asked, "What are you doing here?"

He looked up and replied, "I can't be here at my own house?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Well I'll be going then."

Before I could move my dad asked, "Did you go to your mother's grave yesterday?"

I tightened my fist, my dad knew how to push my buttons. But I knew how to push his even further.

I replied, "No because I was too busy spying on you and your little girlfriend."

He placed his chopsticks down on the table, loudly and screamed, "Girlfriend?"

I smirked and replied, "Your secretary."

My dad looked at the maids and butler and all of them left the room quickly.

My dad said, "I don't know what kind of bullsh*t you're trying to pull but--"

I interrupted and said, "But what? You're going to sue me or threaten me to keep my mouth shut from the media? Because that's how you shut people up, isn't that right dad?"

I scoffed and continued saying, "But guess what? You're not worth my time. But if you EVER try to replace mom, you won't hear the last of me. And that's MY threat to you."

And I left out the door.

I got into my Lamborghini.

 

I grabbed my phone and called Seohyun.

"Hello?"

"Hey Seohyun!"

"Oh hey Yoona! What's up?"

"Nothing. What are you doing today?"

"Nothing."

"Can I come over?"

"Sure!"

"Alright! I'll see you soon."

I ended the call and made my way to Seohyun's mansion.

 

When I arrived at Seohyun's mansion, I walked up to her room with the guidance of one of her maids.

I knocked and hear someone telling me to come in.

I opened the door to see Seohyun, JB, and Mark..

I chuckled and asked, "So if I didn't call then I wouldn't have been invited to this party?"

Mark spread his arms through the air and said, "Give me a hug please."

I walked up to him and hit him on the forehead forehead.

JB and Seohyun giggled and admired Mark and I.

Seohyun looked at me and said, "Hey sorry but JB and I actually have plans."

Mark smiled and replied, "It's okay. I was actually going to take Yoona somewhere."

Mark grabbed my wrist and yelled, "Bye lovebirds! See you tomorrow at school!"

Mark looked at my car and said, "Car keys, please?"

I shook my head and replied, "Do you actually think I'll let you drive my baby?"

Mark kept walking infront of me until my back hit the passenger side of my car. He smirked and pecked my lips.

I scoffed and handed him my keys.

Mark jumped up and down and we were off to who knows where.

 

Mark parked the car to what seemed like a park? I'm not really exactly sure....

I unbuckled my seatbelt and asked, "Where are we?"

Mark sighed and replied, "I wanted you to come here with me because this place is really special to me."

I knitted my eyebrows as I looked out the window and asked, "A cemetery?"

Mark exited the car and opened my door and replied, "Yeah, my grandma passed away and I always visit her."

I looked at Mark's face as it started to get a bit gloomy, so I smiled and grabbed his hand and said, "Lead the way."

Mark stopped at one of the big gravestones that mostly all the rich people buy.

I looked at Mark and then looked back at the tombstone.

I bowed to the tombstone and said, "Nice to meet you! My name is Im Yoona! Please look over me nicely."

Mark smiled and said, "Thank you."

I smiled back and asked, "So why did you want to bring me here?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter