Chapter 21

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV

 

This can not be happening to me.

I sat down ontop of the toilet with my eyes closed and sighed.

"What am I going to do?" 

I thought to myself while holding the stick revealing that I was pregnant.

 

FLASHBACK: 2 HOURS AGO

Seohyun's POV

 

I decided to spend the morning alone by going downstairs to the indoor swimming pool to relax.

I sat down on the couch near the pool and looked around. Strange no one seemed to be here.

I decided to lay down and get a bit of rest, but out of now where someone placed their hands ontop of my mouth.

I quickly opened my eyes and yelled, "MFHHHPPTTTT!"'

I was liften up and carried by two men. One holding my hands and the other holding my feet.

I tried shaking my whole body so that I could get be put down, but their was no point. The two guys were way too strong for me.

 

 

I was soon taken to a hotel room and lightly thrown onto the floor. 

I looked up to see what the hell these two men wanted but then my eyes widen to see the one guy I dreaded seeing all these years walking through the door. It was, Minseok, the man in black.

The two men bowed at Minseok and placed a chair infront of me for him to sit and then they took a step back. 

He smirked and said, "It's been awhile, Miss Seohyun."

I glared at him and asked, "What the do you want?"

He chuckled and grabbed a stick from one of the guys and asked, "Are you in a relationship right now?"

I grunted while trying to move my bruised up wrist and replied, "Why the hell do you need to know that?!"

The man in black kept playing with the stick and said, "Miss, you have an attitude problem. Here let me fix that for you.""

He then came towards me with the stick in the air about to hit me, but was stopped by one of his guys saying, "Sir!!!!! If you hit her she will be in a dying condition! Master wants her alive."

The man in black stopped and threw the stick on the floor and walked towards me.

I gulped and asked, "W-what is it y-y-you want from m-m-e-e?!"

The man in black bent down to my level and said," I heard you're pregnant."

I knitted my eyebrows together and said, "W-wha-hat? P-Pr-Pregnant?!"

What was he talking about? Pregnant?! I'm a senior in high school! 

He smiled and replied, "Oh yeah... I forgot... you didn't know huh? Well surprise! And guess who's babies it is? Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter