Chapter 3

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV

 

It was Friday and I decided to skip school today because... well I wasn't really up to seeing Mark and pretending to be okay. But I had to come to practice so I decided that I was going to do this today, I was going to break up with Mark today. I texted Mark to meet me at the ice-skating rank.

I went off to the locker room to change out of my sweaty clothes.

 

Mark's POV

 

I got a text from Seohyun to meet her at the ice-skating rank so I walked towards the ice excepting to see her praticing but I saw only one girl, it was Yoona. I sat down on the benches and watched her flip in the air and land beautifully. I clapped and saw her turning around smiling.

She skated towards me and asked, "What are you doing here?"

I replied, "Oh well. I got a text that from Seohyun that you, Bomi, and JB couldn't come to the coffee shop today so I'm here to pick up Seohyun. She said she had something to tell me."

Yoona said, "Oh yeah. I have to practice so I'm just going to stay for awhile."

I then heard someone saying from a far distance saying, "Mark, you're here."

I turned around and saw it was Seohyun in a hoodie and leggings. She was honestly beautiful. I'm so glad that I could call her mine.

I turned around to Yoona and said, "I guess I have to go. Good luck with your practice! Bye."

I walked towards Seohyun and smiled.

We then went inside my Porsche and drove off to the beach.

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

Mark parked infront of the ocean and asked, "What did you want to talk about?"

Seohyun sighed and said, "I want to break up, Mark."

Mark looked at her and replied, "What? What are you talking about?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter