I Hate Sorry Part 2

Different/You Don't Know

Mino Pov

Just as I was screaming my heart out on the roof, the door opened and Seunghoon hyung came towards me with a punch straight to my face. "That is for Min Young! How could you have hurt her? Do you know how much bruises you have left on her? We thought that you would treat her right, we even kept quiet of your cases in the clubs but turns out she has heard of it from Jinhwan cause he came to tell me that Min Young questioned him about some photos that she saw from a paparazzi friend and asked if it was true! By the way, we found her unconcious in Ikon's practice room and she is currently in the infirmary. Taehyun told me that Hanbin confessed to her but she rejected him. Do you even know what happened?", he poured out everything to me.

I regretfully told him that I only saw Hanbin kissing her and I ran off. I explained that I was supposed to meet her for dinner but after seeing the kiss, I did not go to her and came up here to release my stress. I even confessed that I have hit her and hurt her before when I was too jealous which earned me another punch as Seunghoon believed I had no right to be jealous considering what I have been doing in the clubs and how she never questioned me despite finding out what has happened. I looked up and asked Seunghoon how come he found her considering Hanbin was with her. He said that Min Young asked him to leave after she rejected him and that Seungyoon was going to look for him cause he ran off to Busan.

Before we knew it, it was already dawn after me and Seunghoon had a heart to heart talk on how I should fix things with Min Young. He did say that since she rejected Hanbin, she must really love me and I should try to make things work with her rather than to regret later. However we went to the infirmary and it was empty, Taehyun left a note saying that they have left and that Min Young left something for me in our practice room. I rushed to our practice room only to find a note and a CD. I put on the CD only to hear a Jason Chen song which was "I Hate Sorry" covered by Min Young on the CD. I realised that I have not heard her singing so earnestly for so long.

"Oppa, by the time you see this note, I will be gone. I still love you but I think that it would be best for us to be apart for awhile. Please do not trouble yourself to ask where I am or who I'm with. Just do know that I'm safe and sound and that someday, I will be back. I sincerely wish the best for you and I hope you find someone you truly love and won't hurt even if it isn't me.", the note was certainly short but not sweet. As I listened to the lyrics of the song, I realised that she has finally gotten tired of my apologies and I cried while Seunghoon came in and took the note from me. After he read it, he just gave me a pat on the back and left me to cry alone in the room.

I can see a tear fall slowly
Don’t even walk away, so I’m relieved
When you say you’re sorry,
When you say you’re sorry.

I catch you in a lie, you say you’ve changed,
Then you apologize and think everything’s okay.

But why can’t I believe you even if I want to,
Don’t know what you’ve done to me.
Guess I can’t forgive you and I really want to
But it’s all you ever say to me.

I hate sorry, I know that it’s not true.
It don’t mean a thing from you.
It makes you think
That everything’s fixed with just one word,
Makes you feel better, makes me feel worse.
So I hate sorry, I hate sorry.

Maybe it’s me,
I wish I knew how I get so weak
When I’m looking at you
What should I do?

But why can’t I believe you even if I want to,
Don’t know what you’ve done to me.
Guess I can’t forgive you and I really want to
But it’s all you ever say to me.

But why can’t I believe you even if I want to,
Don’t know what you’ve done to me.
Guess I can’t forgive you and I really want to
But it’s all you ever say to me.

I hate sorry, I know that it’s not true.
It don’t mean a thing from you.
It makes you think
That everything’s fixed with just one word,
Makes you feel better, makes me feel worse.
So I hate sorry, I hate sorry.

Baby, all those little white lies you told
Built up and now it’s getting old,
Don’t say the word, cause I don’t need
Another sorry.
All the drama that you put me through
Is weighting down on me and you,
Don’t say the word that I don’t need.

I hate sorry, I know that it’s not true.
It don’t mean a thing from you.
It makes you think
That everything’s fixed with just one word,
Makes you feel better, makes me feel worse.
So I hate sorry, I hate sorry.
I hate sorry, I hate sorry.

1 Year Later

Min Young Pov

I have slowly adjusted to life in New York and living with my brother, Min Cheong. He works as a writer for Harper's Bazaar while I help Lydia unnie with her New York dance studio as she heads her LA dance studio. Occasionally, I get the 2NE1 girls or even Big Bang oppas visiting me or I go up to LA to hang out with Lydia unnie and CL unnie. I have not spoken to Minho oppa or Hanbin oppa since I left Seoul although I do keep in touch with Bobby oppa, Jinhwan oppa and the 2 Seung oppas. Taehyun oppa likes sassing me so it can get a little annoying to speak to him and Jinwoo oppa is the only one who seems to be looking out for Minho oppa's feelings by not speaking to me though he sometimes passes his greetings through the 2 Seung oppas. The Ikon dongsaengs does not want to anger their leader since he seemed to have fallen apart after he came back from Busan and knowing that I have left so they occasionally passed their greetings to me but they don't speak to me directly. 

"Oppa, did you forget your keys again?", I shouted towards the door when I heard the door bell ring cause he just left the apartment to go to work and it was my day off from the studio so I was about to get settled in to catch up on Running Man episodes since 2NE1 and Epik High was on it recently. I opened the door only to see someone totally unexpected in front of me with my favorite daisies. "Hi Min Young, surprised? I know I should have said this a long time ago but I like you, I really do and I don't care about your past with Hanbin or Mino hyung, I want to take care of you like how you should be taken care of", Jinhwan oppa said to me as he hugged me. I had no answers for him as I was too shocked by his confession but still, he has been there for me if Hanbin oppa wasn't there for me from the start. Nonetheless, I held his hand and led him into the house while we both remained silent waiting for the other to speak. An awkward but yet comfortable silence, maybe this is how proper love or being cared for should be?

Hey all, for my subscribers who followed me from my old stories, you should know by now,

I love my twists so who do you support? Mino, Hanbin or Jinhwan or someone else?

Do leave your comments! Thank you!