Epilogue

Different/You Don't Know

2 years later

Seunghoon Pov

I know that we announced we were dating but we were the other couple to elope in Las Vegas as well. Out of the two couples, one has gotten divorced and the other has gotten a pair of twins that consists of one boy and one girl called Lee SeungHyuk and Lee MinHwa. I guess you can tell by the names of the kids, me and Min Young are still going strong however unfortunately for Zico hyung and Loco hyung, they got a divorce couple of months after they eloped. Until now, I'm still not entirely clear of what happened between them and I have tried asking Min Young but she said that Loco hyung told her that it's just grown up stuff and not his place to say anything as it involves more than just him and Zico hyung.

We named our son after Seungri hyung and Loco hyung as they both were the ones who brought me and Min Young together and our daughter after Mino and Jinhwan because they were the ones who encouraged Min Young to let go of the past. After Loco hyung and Zico hyung divorced, we never saw Zico hyung unless he comes around to YGE to visit Mino or to drop off gifts for the kids as he and Loco hyung are the kids' Godparents because Min Young promised them that as soon as she found out that she was pregnant before they were divorced. Loco hyung comes around often and he is always the kids' babysitter, we have spotted him with Jungkook from BTS a couple of times but he brushed it off and said that they were just friends. Well, we hope that if anything happens, it would be a good one considering their 8 years age difference.

Mino and Jennie were dating for awhile but they broke up and he is now actually engaged to Minzy and as for Hanbin with Hayi, they are expecting their first child end of this year. Hanbin refuses to let us know the gender cause he said that we would spoil the baby once we know it. Jinhwan and Suhyun got married end of last year and are pretty happy together but they said no kids for them at this point in time. The maknae line in both Ikon and Winner and Jinwoo hyung are dating casually here and there ever since sajangnim relaxed the dating ban but nothing serious for them. I heard that Bobby is possibly dating Jin from BTS but who knows whether that is true or not. As for me and Min Young, our love story only expanded further with the twins and just yesterday, she told me she is pregnant again so I guess our story will continue on in one way or another. Sometimes life is really very different and you don't know how it would turn out but you work it out the best way you possibly can.

 

THE END

This story is finally over!!!!! I hope that all of you enjoyed this ending :)

There's an alternate epilogue and also a spin off story of the Ziloco couple!

Please do comment your thoughts! I appreciate each and every single comment!!!