Closure or Not Part 1

Different/You Don't Know

Min Young Pov

I woke up happy because Seunghoon oppa was going to arrive today and I should get ready to go pick him up but he said he will come over to my place himself. I lazed around before deciding to get ready for the day and was just hanging around flipping channels when I heard the doorbell ringing. I was surprised because I remember him saying that he will only arrive in the evening. I opened the door only to be surprised by Hanbin oppa. The cat got my tongue but I calmly invited him in. "Oppa, what are you doing here? It's a surprise, I almost thought that you were someone else", I said to him. He just shrugged and said "yeah, sorry for the surprise. I wanted you to hear this from me instead of the news." "What is it, oppa?", I said to him and he said "I'm getting married to Hayi. I'm here to give you my invitation card, I know we're both young but well, I guess I needed to lose you only to realize that my destiny is not with you but with her."

I was a little shocked and at a loss for words so I just nodded my head before saying "wow, oppa, congratulations! I didn't know you two were even engaged. You guys are great at keeping secrets!" He just smiled and said "well, we kept the engagement to ourselves, needless to say sajangnim almost blew his top when he found out after we have already made all of the plans." "Well, that is sajangnim for you. I'm happy for you, I really am even if we did not work out for each other, at least you found your true love",I said to him. "The wedding is in 2017, I hope you can make it back and I hope that you will bring someone with you then. I got to go now, hope you will visit Seoul soon", he said. "Well, oppa, we shall see how it goes but thanks for coming personally to invite me. Send my love to Hayi on my behalf. I sincerely wish for the best happiness for both of you", I said as I hugged him and sent him out my door.

I wasn't prepared for who was waiting outside of my door. "Jinhwan oppa?", I said in shock and Hanbin oppa looked at him too. Hanbin oppa just smiled at me and voiced to me silently that I should talk things out with Jinhwan oppa then he just left me and Jinhwan oppa alone. I invited Jinhwan oppa in and we were both awkward with each other when he suddenly gave me a hug and I did not know how to react. "Min, thank you. Thank you for breaking my heart and being truthful. I think without that wake up call, we might have destoyed everything we had in the end.", He suddenly said. I was left puzzled and he continued saying "I'm dating Suhyun now, I guess I needed that heartbreak from you to realize that whatever we had might not have worked out in the end. After all, a relationship takes both parties to work and not just one side so thank you for breaking my heart so that I can find who I should love and be loved by."

I just smiled and said "well, oppa, I should be sorry for breaking your heart. I didn't mean to do so but you are right, a relationship takes both sides to work and it can't just be one sided because at the end of the day, if both sides are not working at it, it is no point to be in a relationship at all." "Anyway, I'm in town to take Suhyun on a vacation so I thought I will just stop by and see you since we didn't really get any closure after what happened. I will admit that I was angry for some time after everything and I couldn't wish you well or happy at all but now that I've gotten pass everything, I realized that everything happens for a reason so I hope that you will in time find someone who loves you and be loved in return too. I got to go now, I promised Suhyun that I will take her to the funfair". "Oppa, thank you for coming. It means a lot to me for this closure to happen. I felt so much guilt for what happened between us and I guess that was what made me ran away here because I felt I wasn't worthy to be loved after what I did to you but thank you oppa. Thank you for everything", I said as I hugged him while I sent him out.

After two surprise visits today, I was just about ready to collapse and fall asleep on my couch but Seunghoon oppa was late, I waited and even called his manager but his manager said that his flight have arrived and he told his manager that he has arrived safely but where is he, I wondered. I finally heard a knocking on my door and I opened it to see him but without any luggage which was a surprise to me cause he said that he would stay over my place after we discussed everything. "Min Young, before you say anything, I'm going back to Seoul tonight. I had a thought about things and I really do love you but I can't keep waiting for you whenever you keep running and I arrived earlier only to see Hanbin and then Jinhwan walk out of your place. I know they are both dating other people and one is about to get married for God's sake but look at how long it took for things to resolve between you and them because you keep running. How can I be certain that you called me here to not break my heart once more? I tried, I really tried to understand your reasonings for leaving Seoul but I can't find a damn good reason for you to do so and I'm starting to regret letting you come here cause I heard that even Jay hyung confessed to you? Min, seriously, I'm only human too and am not a God. After 7 years, I think it's enough, I'm tired of waiting, I keep wanting you to be happy at the extend of my own happiness, I think it's time for me to think of my own happiness and be happy". He said everything and just walked away from me even as I cried out his name and begged him to listen to me. He turned around and came back to me only to kiss my forehead and said "I guess this is goodbye then" and closed the door as he walked away leaving me sinking to the ground and crying my eyes out. I took out my phone from my hoodie pocket to call the one person who will comfort me no matter what. "Oppa", I said as I cried and without asking for an explaination, he said he will come over right away.

I guess some of you will hate me after this update.

This plot twist was already in my head for a couple of days.

Early update since I came back early from my family day out 

and you can thank YGstans99 for this :)

Do please comment on the chapter!!!