Let's Start At The Beginning

Different/You Don't Know

Hanbin Pov

If Bobby hyung is Ikon's jokester and Jinhwan hyung is Ikon's omma then I would say that Min Young is our sunshine. We knew her way back when she used to be a trainee who then sajangnim plucked out to help behind the scenes as a producer and chereographer instead as he felt she was more suited there. Min Young is this amazing dancer who could think of dances up in her head and just danced until she ran out of energy. She also had a good ear for beats and lyrics hence why sajangnim moved her to do chereography and producing instead of being in the new girl group. Although she is Ikon's sunshine, she is personally my angel who belonged to someone else instead. It was another day of watching her dance and see what kind of steps she can come up with us to practice before our debut. Halfway through, someone knocked on the door and that someone is the person who is dating my angel. That person is none other than Song Min Ho aka Mino of Winner. He is my hyung but I hated the way he treated Min Young.

Min Young and me have been close since our trainee days because we are about the same age except she is a Christmas Eve baby but Mino hyung caught her heart first and I never did. I wish I could turn back time and confess first but then again, to wipe away 2 years worth of relationship would be pretty bad considering how Min Young stuck by him through Win: Who Is Next and his debut as Winner's rapper even though Mino hyung has to act like he is single and answer questions like who is his ideal girl and things like that. I feel like if I have someone like Min Young by my side, I would defy Sajangnim and announce our relationship.

Sajangnim even mistaken me and her for being together until Mino hyung clarified the situation but still Sajangnim banned Min Young from being around when both Win: Who Is Next and Mix & Match was filming so that fans will not speculate our relationship. Even when I was doing Show Me The Money, sajangnim made sure that she won't visit any sets that public have no access to. The thing that kept me sane during my down times on the show is her encouraging text messages that made me smile no matter how short or long they were. Even after elimination, she made sure that the Ikon boys cooked me my favorite seafood ramen and sent me a small Mickey Mouse plushie through Jinhwan hyung to cheer me up since she couldn't visit me personally as we were filming.

Mino hyung does not acknowledge that Min Young is his girlfriend unless he is pushed for an answer and he treats her more like his personal maid who picks up his things for him and keeps track of his schedule for him than a girlfriend. Sajangnim have given permission for Mino hyung to announce his relationship if he wishes to but he does not want to and said it will harm Winner's popularity. For me, Min Young is a good catch and I think fans would find her lovable like I do. Since we stopped filming, she comes by daily and checks on my chereography and the boys if she is not with Winner. Sajangnim told her to prep us for our debut and knowing me, I can stress out everyone so she pops in everyday to make sure everyone is still surviving under my practice. She told me once that I can't expect everyone to be like me and to keep things simple.

There were people who asked why didn't I chereograph the iconic "stick with me" dance for "Just Another Boy", I don't answer them but I know it is because of Min Young. Before I thought of a chereography for the song, we had a chat over kakao and she told me that Bobby hyung mentioned to her that he has a simple fun dance that everyone can follow but he didn't dare to show me knowing how scary I am over practice and dance moves. She advised me that it is already the finals, just let everyone have fun and have something simple that they can follow. I told Bobby hyung that I heard from Min Young about his dance and asked him to show it in practice. Not surprising, everyone liked it because it was funny, cute, simple to dance to and suits the song.

In the end, we lost to Winner but still we had so many people covering our dance moves that we found the number of videos posted online were pretty insane. Anyways, I have backtracked a little too much and should return to the present. Min Young just bowed to us and explained to us that she has to go as she had plans with Mino hyung. She waved at us and I thought I caught a sight of a bruise on her arm that was covered by her shirt sleeve but I just shrugged it off and think that I was seeing things. As she left with Mino hyung, I noticed her arm being grabbed by Mino hyung aggressively but she doesn't react and just goes along with him. "Hanbin hyung, if you keep staring at Min Young noona, we are going to think that you are trying to do x ray version on her", Jun Hoe said to me. I just glared at him and motioned the guys to continue practice.

Hi all, I had this pairing and storyline stuck in my head for days. Hope you guys will support this story.

I have no idea where it will go yet but we shall see how it goes. Do subscribe for more updates!