Alternate Epilogue

Different/You Don't Know

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU LIKE HAPPY ENDINGS. STICK TO THE ORIGINAL EPILOGUE IF YOU WANT HAPPY ENDING.

THIS EPILOGUE WILL HAVE NO RELATION TO THE UPCOMING ZILOCO SPIN OFF STORY.

THE STARTING OF THIS EPILOGUE WILL BE THE SAME BUT THE ENDING WILL BE VERY DIFFERENT.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

2 years later

Seunghoon Pov

I know that we announced we were dating but we were the other couple to elope in Las Vegas as well. Out of the two couples, one has gotten divorced and the other has gotten a pair of twins that consists of one boy and one girl called Lee SeungHyuk and Lee MinHwa. I guess you can tell by the names of the kids, me and Min Young are still going strong however unfortunately for Zico hyung and Loco hyung, they got a divorce couple of months after they eloped. Until now, I'm still not entirely clear of what happened between them and I have tried asking Min Young but she said that Loco hyung told her that it's just grown up stuff and not his place to say anything as it involves more than just him and Zico hyung.

I didn't realise the problem that Min Young was facing until after Zico hyung and Loco hyung's divorce. She was constantly asking me when were they coming with their baby and it would be great if our kids get along with their kids. I got worried and consulted a psychologist on this. Even the psychologist was baffled because usually these kind of story delusions would be more prominent in young kids considering how kids always have imaginary friends and believe that they are real. The psychologist thinks that Min Young faced a trauma after me abandoning her for six months when I was in Jeju Island in hiding, her past dating scandals surfacing to the media along with Zico hyung and Loco hyungs' divorce could have triggered a delusional effect as she wants everyone in her life to be happy. The psychologist said that it was not dangerous unless she starts really mixing reality with her delusions to believe that her delusions were real.

Everytime she mentioned her delusions such as Mino's marriage to Jennie which we know that it did not happen as they broke up and he is engaged to Minzy or when she grumbles to Zico hyung about not bringing Loco hyung over when he visits YGE, I patiently wait until we were home to correct the facts. Eventually, I had to let her know the condition that she was facing and surprisingly she took it very well but we all knew that no medication could fix her condition as she has days that it is all reality and some days, it is almost all delusions and imaginary scenarios. I had hoped that the birth of our twins, Lee SeungHyuk, our son which we named after Seungri hyung and Loco hyung and Lee MinHwa, our daughter which we named after Mino and Jinhwan would help to stabilise her condition but it just got worse as she started having delusions that the kids were Jinhwan's and Suhyun's kids and she constantly called them to ask when they were picking the kids up cause she believed that we were just babysitting for them when the fact is that the couple had just gotten married late last year and has no kids yet. 

Everyone knows of her delusions and have tried helping as much as possible but day by day, it has gotten worse to the point that we have actually gone a whole month trying to keep up on her delusions as she slowly lost touch with reality. Eventually, even Loco hyung offered to help care for the kids as Min Young couldn't feel any emotional connection to them and kept saying that they were Jinhwan and Suhyun's kids. One day, I came home to an errie quiet house and I knew in my heart that something had gone wrong, I kept calling for Min Young but she did not respond to me, I eventually found her in the bathroom with slit wrists and a letter that was tightly gripped in her hands. I fell to the ground in shock and kept trying to get her to respond to me but it was too late, she was gone. I made the call to Loco hyung to inform him of what has happened and even he was in shock as none of us could have guessed that she would take such a drastic measure.

I took out the letter that was in her hands as I hugged her lifeless body while waiting for Loco hyung to come. The letter that was addressed to me had blood and tear stains on it. I didn't want to read it but it was the last piece of message that she ever left for me hence even though I felt like I couldn't, I pressed on and read it. 

Dear Hoonie oppa,

I'm sorry, I don't mean to scare you if you came home and found me lifeless but this is one of my rare lucid moments. I'm aware that I have lost touch with reality and that everyone is walking on eggshells with me. Even Hyukwoo oppa has taken the twins from us because I couldn't care for them. I can't even remember that I gave birth to them and that they are our kids most days. I never wanted our story to end this way but this is the only way I could think of because I'm so afraid that eventually I will have delusions of us too and that is the worse thing that could ever happen. I'm sorry to go this way but please know that I always always love you and the kids. Maybe in this way, I will be able to watch over you and the kids. Do love again, even if it's not me. You deserve the best person you could get. Please tell the kids that their mum really really loves them and this is the only way that I could love them as my own. I'm so sorry, I love you.

Love, your Min

I cried after reading the letter and I heard Loco hyung coming into the house. He came to the bathroom and dragged me out. All he said was "you still have your kids to care for, all of us will pitch in to help but put your kids first. I will take care of the rest". I went to the living room where SeungHyuk and MinHwa where they were playing and is oblivious to the fact that they had just lost their mum and hugged them really tightly. Loco hyung was right, the kids are all I have left of Min Young and I will care and love them and protect them to the best of my ability because sometimes life is really very different and you don't know how it would turn out but you work it out the best way you possibly can.

 

The end.

I'm so so so sorry if you hated this version of the ending. 

This is my first time writing a sort of sad ending for my fics.

Please do comment even if you hated it.

Thank you