The Aftermath

Different/You Don't Know

1 Month Later

Seunghoon Pov

She's gone. I can't believe I actually agreed with her plan and sent her off two weeks ago. As I drove her to the airport, I was fighting back my tears and also my rage at the same time. I regret agreeing to her plan but at the same time, I get where she was coming from. She is just 21 and I'm just 25, we're both too young for anything too real and too commited despite of my feelings for her and of her growing feelings for me. I couldn't go into the airport with her for fear of being mobbed, even sending her to the airport was my only request to sajangnim because he knew how I felt and although Min's request was not entirely unreasonable, he did it find it selfish of her and he granted me this one last send off but I was told to just stay in the car even as she goes into the airport.

"Oppa, if you really love me, please don't wait. Both of us do not know what will happen in these four years and I do not want to hold you back", she said as she kissed my cheek one last time with a tear on her cheek. "Are you sure? I've waited 7 years for this since I first saw you on YouTube, I'm sure I can wait a bit longer", I said to her as I held her hand. She started to open the door and gave me one last look and just said "you've always been a selfish bastard but whatever you choose, goodbye oppa". She walked away from me into the airport and that was the last I ever saw of her or heard from her.

Min Young Pov

I know that sajangnim called me selfish, Minho oppa said I was crazy and Seunghoon oppa, well he just accepted my decision and let me go. I went to Los Angeles after I was done working on Jin-Tae oppa's album as Jay oppa requested for me to help set up a base for AOMG in LA and I took his offer up without thinking much because I needed to get away from Seoul and from everything that was happening there. I knew I had feelings for Seunghoon oppa but at the same time, things aren't resolved with Jinhwan oppa and Hanbin oppa but here I am choosing to run away again because I needed to be away to know if it is an infatuation or I really have feelings for him.

At the same time, I decided to enroll into acting classes and also do a degree in music production in UCLA that would take up four years of my time. I felt like I missed out on a normal high school and college life and I just wanted to feel free like I didn't date idols before this and that I wasn't some sought after producer. It was funny how Loco oppa met me and just said that he has finally met the infamous girl who got two members of Winner and also Ikon to fall heads over heels with me and gave him a song in the process of it.

As for Jay oppa and me, that is a whole other story. He set up my apartment for me and left a CD for me. I put it on only to find that it was his song, "Star". He actually scribbled a message for me on a note in the CD sleeve which said "remember this? I purposely asked for it not to be credited to me but you are the star that inspired this song. Can we start over?". I sighed and remembered how everything was when I was just 16, freshly in Korea and well, Jay oppa was just 25, sounds but we had this connection that was severed before anything much could begin. I decided to just sleep my feelings off and hopefully wake up to a brand new day. 

 

Sorry for the short update this time, not so inspired but this has been in my head.

Do comment please, it keeps me going on, thank you :)