Good Morning Part 2

Different/You Don't Know

Someone's Pov 

As I was on my way to the airport to go to our Japan fan meeting, I felt relieved all of a sudden. I didn't think I would be so bold enough to actually confess to her. I knew it was a right move to get Jin-Tae hyung's number from Zico hyung so that I could get permission to use his song. That song was stuck in my head for weeks because there were so many times that I confessed to her while she was drunk but she never ever remembers it. I know what I am doing is unfair to Jinhwan but she never really had feelings for him hence I thought it will be ok if I confessed to her as I've tried winning her over for some time now.

The way she laughs when I tell a lame joke, the way she smiles when I amuse her with my accent, the way she slowly eats her food and the way she falls asleep and is oblivious to the rest of the world, those are only some of the things I love about her amongst many others. She is my everything and even if she does not answer me in the way that I wish her to, it's ok as long as she is happy. Seungyoon was the only one who knew of my plans to confess to her and helped me to record my video although he did say I was crazy to do this but as long as I was happy then all will be good.

I know it's stupid of me to do this right before I go to Japan but if it was to be a rejection, I would rather hear it later than before our fan meeting as I'm afraid that I will not be able to control my feelings and emotions. I looked at my bag and saw the penguin keychain that we got together at a carnival couple of years back when I first joined YGE. The trainees had gone to a carnival together but at the end of the evening, we all separated and as she did not want to sit the thrilling rides, I decided to accompany her to play some carnival games. We both really at it but I won both of us the same penguin keychains at a shooting game. She asked me to keep one as a sign of friendship and I know she still has her's on her bag too. It is one thing that links us both even though we aren't together. As I was about to board the plane, a text came in and all it said was "Seunghoon oppa, I get your message. Let's talk when you return <3". I felt like smiling and my stomach being in butterflies at the same time, Mino just saw my face and said "hyung, I guessed a good message came?", I just smiled and nodded at him.

 

Sorry that this is a slightly shorter chapter but I do hope you like this.

How many of you guessed that it was Seunghoon?

Don't worry, everyone will have their happy ending :)

Do comment and upvote please!