Love Mode

Different/You Don't Know

Seunghoon Pov

I woke up with Min Young hugging me. I never expected this to happen but somehow I'm happy that it did. I texted Loco hyung and thanked him for bringing her over to me. He just replied me and said "look here, kid. If you dare to hurt her, you will have everyone killing you again but I can only advise you to make things official if possible as she has been through a lot of secret datings and other stuff despite her young age. I'm not gonna pick her up as Jiho proposed last night so we're eloping in Vegas then making official announcements so see you two when we get back but please smack her on the head for me since I didn't want her to sleep with you so early on! Good luck!".

I only smirked at his message and kissed Min Young on her forehead which woke her up. "Oppa, is anything wrong?", she asked me. I said that it was nothing but I felt incredibly lucky to actually have her in my arms at that moment then I drop the bomb on her that Zico hyung and Loco hyung was getting married that day and announcing their relationship too. I swear that the jaw drop was incredible and I only wished that I had took a video of that moment. She insisted we get the next flight out to meet them and since she is my princess, I got manager hyung to get the next available flights to Vegas. Of course, I was concerned about paparazzis since I noticed some following her but are nice enough to not get close or approach her.

"Min Young, what do you think of announcing our relationship like before we fly to Vegas?", I said to her. She looked extremely shocked at me and I started taking out the ring that I have kept since the moment I fell in love with her. "Min Young, I'm not asking you to get married right now or anything like that but we have been pushing this relationship away for as long as we can and I just want us to be official and for us to go out without being afraid of the world. If anyone eggs you, I will be your shield. If anyone spreads rumors about you, I'll be your media person and if anyone objects us being together, I will go against them for you. Just say the word and I will do it for you. I love you, Min Young and that is a fact." She went silent for awhile but in the end started nodding and said "Oppa, I'm sorry that I was afraid to get my feelings out and pushed you away back then. I do realize now that I love you too and you are right, it would be nice to be able to date without hiding it and if Hyuk Woo oppa and Jiho oppa can have the courage and confidence to do so then who are we to keep ourselves hidden. Tell sajangnim and also Jae Bum oppa to release a statement on our behalf, we have a plane to catch."

BONUS SCENE

Breaking News: Zico of Block B and Loco are married!

Zico of Block B and Loco announced today on their Instagrams that they have gotten married and it is to each other.

The couple who explained that they are biual have been dating since early 2015 and

sparks flew even more during the recordings of Show Me The Money 4.

The couple is looking to settle in Los Angeles for now but will come back to Seoul, South Korea for work purposes.

We wish these two the very best of luck in their marriage and judging by the comments on their social media,

it has caught their fans by surprise but most are actually happy for them and call them the dream bias couple.

 

Breaking News: Lee Seunghoon of Winner & Lee Min Young of AOMG are dating!

YG Entertainment and AOMG have announced that Lee Seunghoon of Winner and Lee Min Young,

US Head of Management and Producer at AOMG who formerly came from YG Entertainment are officially dating.

The couple is currently on vacation in an undisclosed location and has asked for respect and privacy at this point in time.

Both companies have asked for the public's blessings for their happiness.

Judging by the comments on social media, some have called Miss Lee a lucky b*tch for being able to date most of YGE's boys and 

are also close to the AOMG crew however most comments are positive and wishes the couple well.

We wish for happiness for this couple as well and may they go down the paths of their friends, Zico and Loco.

 

Thank you for reading this chapter, we're very near to the end :)

Hope this update satisifies you and I'm sorry if it is not up to par...

I feel like I have dragged out this couple for some time and I wish for their happy ending too.

Hope you liked the ending I gave for the ZiLoCo couple :) They will pop up again somewhere ;)

Thank you again for all of the love given to this little story, this story was written on a whim and

I never expected such love, support and the many comments that have came my way.

I can only say thank you and I love you all!