The Truth/Apology Accepted?

Different/You Don't Know

Min Young Pov

I suddenly got a call from Minho oppa and I was surprised as he had stopped calling since the last time he visited me when I was still in depression. I can't say I'm entirely out of it but since Min Cheong oppa has been around, things have been getting better. He told me that we're busted and that someone leaked photos of me and him even photos of Hanbin oppa, Jinhwan oppa and Seunghoon oppa being with me. He said the situation in Seoul is going crazy as every media outlet is trying to get answers out of sajangnim on who I am.

I only knew this later on but Jay oppa got someone to look into the CCTV footages since the envelope was dropped off personally at the AOMG offices and was not sent like the YGE or media outlets. I got a shock when Jay oppa showed me the picture of the person who dropped off the envelope. I thought why? Why would this person do this to me? I don't think I did anything to hurt this person but little did I know, this person joined YGE not for a chance to shine or debut but to get close to me and since the person couldn't get me, this person decided to destroy the people around me who did.

Seunghoon Pov

The minute I got to LA, I was whisked away by Loco hyung who told me that we had to lay low for awhile as a scandal had broke out involving me, Min Young, Mino, Hanbin and Jinhwan. Jay hyung not only retrieved the CCTV footage but even got someone to hunt down the person who did it. I did not understand why that person did this because this person had left YGE awhile ago and did not seem to harbour any bad feelings for what had happened but little did I know, this person was not taking revenge on me or the guys, this person was doing it because of Min Young.

Mino Pov

The minute that the scandal broke out, Jennie got scared because we had just announced our relationship a month ago and the flames from the trolls had not die down yet. All I could do was comfort her and insist that sajangnim help to find out the bastard who did this. I called Min Young to tell her in case she did not know about this yet, I know Seunghoon hyung flew over to the States to see her to talk things out but before he managed to, Loco hyung had to whisk him away and hide him for the mean time because we do not want to reveal Min Young's identity just yet. When Jay hyung revealed to sajangnim on who the person is through the CCTV footages, I got a shock because I never expected this person to come back out into the limelight after they left YGE but I guess this person had deeper intentions.

Jinhwan Pov

Me and Suhyun were caught in the aftermath of the scandal as paparazzis had caught us vacationing in Jeju Island then this scandal with Min Young came about. Sajangnim decided to send me and Suhyun away to London in the mean time until the scandal dies down but the person that I was most concerned about was actually Min Young. Despite the fact that she was a former trainee at YGE and she worked at YGE, Brand New Music and now AOMG, she was never fully exposed to the limelight. The paparazzis are like crazy dogs sniffing for the next news, I only feared that she would not last through this pressure.

Min Young Pov

I told sajangnim that I wanted to do a press conference to clear up who I am and what are my relations to the guys and to expose the crazy person who did all this. Sajangnim was not agreeable to a press conference as he feared that the paparazzis will take advantage of the situation to make me the worst person out of all this. I insisted on giving a statement at least if he will not let me have a press conference. He finally agreed to that and Jay oppa helped me release it as he currently represented me since I'm working at AOMG now.

Dear members of the press, my name is Lee Min Young and I am a former trainee at YGE, former producer and chereographer at YGE, collaborated with Verbal Jint sunbaenim at Brand New Music and am currently a producer and US head of management at AOMG. I was close with Kim Hanbin while we were trainees together and we still are close with each other as friends. As all of you know, he has announced his engagement with Lee Hi so I wish them nothing but the best from the bottom of my heart.

As for Song Mino, yes, we dated for a point in time however the relationship did not work out and we remain close friends until this day. As for Kim Jinhwan, we dated for a brief moment of time but we released that we were not compatible with each other so we parted ways peacefully. As for Lee Seunghoon, the pictures prove nothing as we were friends who had meals together while I was working at Brand New Music with Verbal Jint sunbaenim. I hope this clears up everything and yes, YGE plus AOMG has identified the person who leaked the pictures and we're working to resolve it privately. I hope that this issue will not affect YGE, Brand New Music, AOMG, Kim Hanbin, Song Mino, Kim Jinhwan and Lee Seunghoon as well as the other members of Ikon and Winner and also the other halfs of people involved in this issue. For further questions, please direct them to the publicist of AOMG. Thank you.

 

Hanbin Pov

The minute I knew who leaked the photos out, I went straight to this person's place. Regardless of the fact that this person has left YGE, I still treated this person like family but the minute this happened, that word went out of my head. I almost broke the door down calling for him. "Jinhyeong, you better come out here now! You are lucky that no one is pressing charges on you for what you did!", I shouted at him. He came out smirking although he looked defeated and said in an almost defeated tone, "Hyung, I should have known you would come and find me. After all, you were the only one who cared enough to ask about me when I was leaving YGE". "Why, why did you do that? After all this time, you wanted revenge?", I said to him while punching the door. "Hyung, it was never about you or the other hyungs, it was about noona.", he said. 

"What do you mean that it was about noona? What did she ever do to you? She was barely even around you!", I shouted at him. "I loved her, I only joined YGE because I wanted to get close to her. I found her YouTube videos by chance and got attracted to her and on the day that she joined YGE, I made a vow to myself that I will join YGE so that I have a chance with her. I started following her whenever she was out of training and that was how I found out that you guys were close after midnight. Even after she wasn't a trainee, I still tried keeping a close eye on her but I was one step too late when I found out she was already dating Mino hyung. I left YGE not because I was upset over the results and the stupid iljin rumours which are partly true by the way but because I couldn't stand seeing her around Mino hyung. Yes, I continued stalking her even to the point of following her in New York for some time which was how I found out about Jinhwan hyung. When she came back to Seoul, I knew something was going on when she was no longer at YGE but at Brand New Music instead so I followed her again and found her with Seunghoon hyung. Yeah, they weren't dating but who cares, he was still closer to her than I ever would be. I released those photos to smoke her out since she went to the US and I couldn't even find any information about her to stalk her. So yeah, it was never about you and the other hyungs, it was always about noona", He said to me in a chilling tone.

"You are crazy, Jinhyeong!", I screamed at him. "Not as crazy as what I'm about to do to you", he turned to me with a knife and I dodged him and screamed "You heard all that, officer? Get him, he has a knife!" The police came rushing into the room and arrested Jinhyeong. The last thing he said as he laughed maniacally while the cops took him away was "Hyung, I never thought it would come to this but maybe I am crazy, crazy for her until I would do such things. Hyung, I would never hurt you but maybe that was the last decent part of me left". I called sajangnim and told him that it was all over and it was safe for that person to finally go meet Min Young.

Loco Pov

I took Min Young to where Seunghoon was without saying where are we going or what was the purpose for. Jay hyung was fending off the press after Min Young's amazing statement to them. I took her up to the apartment and said I was just dropping her off as I had somewhere to be and she had someone to meet. I left as soon as Seunghoon opened the door, the last thing I heard Seunghoon said was will you forgive me and then silence, I took a peek and almost burst out in surprise as I saw Min Young kissing Seunghoon right on the lips and that was when I took my cue to leave.

Hi all, sorry for the long absence...work has been a little crazy and well,

I hope you liked this chapter, please do comment :)

I'm still on a slight hiatus but I'm always around reading stories and comments :)

Take care!