I Want You To Be Unhappy

Different/You Don't Know

6 Months Later

Jinhwan Pov

I saw Min Young with him again. I felt disgusted because I knew that they weren't anything more than friends but still I was really angry with her. She broke up with me after she came back from New York. I thought she came to Seoul so that she could spend time with me as I couldn't keep flying to New York cause the paparazzis kept following me and was starting to suspect that I have a girlfriend in New York even though sajangnim said I was there to train at my dancing at Lydia noona's academy. I was planning to visit her since it was summer but she told me that she was coming to Seoul so I don't need to waste my time or money flying over.

She came back with a huge luggage and that was when I found out that she was coming back to Seoul to work for awhile but as a producer. She was sought by Brand New Music because Verbal Jint hyung heard her beats over soundcloud and really liked it for one of his tracks so he asked her to come back to Seoul to help work on his album for a little while. As much as Min Young is a dancer and singer, her main love is beats which is why she danced so well because she just flowed to the beats. She lived and breathed beats even before she started dancing as her brother, Min Cheong hyung told me. 

I offered for her to stay at the apartment that I had just bought as I was still staying at the dorms but she declined my offer and said that sajangnim prepared a place for her. I should have seen the signs at that point but I honestly thought that maybe she was just tired from her trip so I dismissed it. But over the next week, I saw her less and less. It felt like my girlfriend was more like a friend that I saw once in awhile. There were a few times that I tried surprising her at Brand New's studio but Verbal Jint hyung will tell me that she has gone out for either dinner or drinks with that person. 

About half a month after she came back, she asked me out to meet at the YG training studio where we first met. I thought that maybe finally we will get some time for ourselves. I got a shock when she took off the ring I gave her and said that she can't keep it anymore because she loves me but not in the way I love her. She quickly walked away from me while crying. I pulled her back and asked her what is the meaning of this. She looked at me in tears and said that I'm her everything but she is not for me as she cannot love me the way that I loved her.

I asked her if she cheated on me and she said she didn't but she knows that she don't feel the same way as I do hence she does not want to string me along. I sighed and let her arm go while asking her if this is why she came back to Seoul other than her work with Verbal Jint hyung. She did not answer but nodded as her tears flowed down. I looked at her one last time before I left the studio and left her alone. It has been six months since then and we have not spoken although we have seen each other around.The rest were shocked by the breakup since it seemed sudden but as I made it obvious that I do not want to talk about it, no one brought it up.

I do want to wish her well and to be happy because at least she was truthful rather than stringing me along but honestly, she left me with such a bitter feeling that I can't help but to wish unhappiness for her. I sighed as Bobby came into my room and said it was time for us to go to a YG event. I sighed because I will see her there since she is sajangnim's favorite but also because I will see him there with her and I felt even more bitter knowing that the person making her smile now is not me but him.

Triple update!!!! This story will end quite soon actually,

Few more chapters to go...Love it if you can comment and upvote :)

Sorry for angst Jinhwan but it fit the storyline here.

Chapter was inspired by another San E song!

Listen to it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBn16jm27Ao