Girl's Day Out!

My Best Oppa! ~

 

Mi Young’s POV:

I bet you're all wonderin' what happened to me. Well, after making our escape from the angry oppas Eunhyuk and I made it halfway across HongDae before we stopped. We were in front of a small closed coffee shop. I was walking with Hyukkie, talking to Eun on the phone to make sure she was alright and then a van pulled up. These big muscley guys in suit jackets came out and grabbed me. While another two held down Hyukjae. I was pulled into the black van, blindfolded and gagged; disoriented and tied down I had nothing to do but wait...The van hit a particularly harsh bump and I hit my head on something and out. When I came to the blindfold was still on, and I was restrained. Tied down to a chair, I couldn't hear anything except the sound of a baseball bat hitting the floor. The blindfold was yanked off of me and my sensitive eyes met the bright light that hung directly over me. I blinked and winced a few times, and my captors stood over me; towering angry looking black masses. There were eight of them, that I could count. I was almost positive there were more behind me. One of them holding said baseball bat.

“Mi Young.” One of them spoke up; his voice low and gravely.

 I gulped. My throat and mouth suddenly going dry; I was in deep .

"You thought you could get away from us huh?! You can't out run us little girl.” Another one growled lowly.

I bit my bottom lip hesitantly. Seeing my small display of weakness they closed in on me.

"Where is the other one?!” another one spat at me.

I tried to glare at them, but I couldn't see their faces; only their outlines.

“I won't talk. Kill me if you will but I ain’t no rat.” I spat defiantly.

A low laugh came from near my right ear, hot breath ghosting over my neck.

 “Oh we won't kill you, we just want information.” the mass said.

Hearing him chuckle again I began struggling against my bonds, duck tape. Damn. I thrashed in my seat and my efforts were met with a strong hand grasping my jaw.

“For the last time! Tell me where the other one is, or else!” Was yelled at me.

“NEVER! I'll never talk!” I spat back at them.

“Listen here girlie, I don’t want to hurt no pretty dame like you. But I can make an exception.” Was spoken to me.

“Don’t be such a pansy!” Another one cried.

“Yeah, she deserves what’s comin to ‘er.” Another one chimed in.

            The figures exchanged nods and one for them motioned for something; my eyes widened and I resumed my struggling. My jaw was grabbed again and something was forced down my throat. Cyanide…it had to be. I was gonna die…. Except instead of the taste of bitter almonds I had been expecting I got the sour and amazing taste of lemons bursting onto my taste buds. Oh those ruthless bastards. An involuntary moan escaped my lips, damn my masochistic streak.

“Now she’ll tell us what we wanna know Hyung.” One of them said with a wicked smirk.

            They closed in on me once more and that was the last thing that I remember before my vision faded to black. I woke up to someone poking my side carefully, I sat upright immediately letting out a loud “EH?!” as I did. I heard a small giggle and I glanced down, Eun looked up at me, all of her face except for her big eyes, was obscured by the side of the bed.

“What happened to you Mi Younggie?” Eun asked.

            I shook my head, it hurt like a mofo and I wracked my brain for information but it gave me a “ YOU !” and shut down. I groaned and Eun let out a surprised “omo!” She reached a hand to my forehead to check me for fever. I swatted her away, I feel fine except for this damn head ache. I rolled out of bed and forcibly pushed past a camera man or two. I wanted answers dammit.

“OPPAS! GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

            Only Minho and Hoya came to meet my enraged yell, both looking pleased and or amused with themselves. The is this ?! I directed my patented death glare on to them and they faltered slightly.
“What the hell did you do to me?!” I growled.

“Lemon candy OD.” Hoya answered.

            Minho chuckled and my eyes widened. I was dumbfounded, me? OD on lemon candy? BLASPHEMY!

“The hell is this bull you’re spouting?!” I growled.

“It’s not bull. It’s true, we fed you two bags of lemon candy and you passed out.” Minho added.

            I fell backwards, landing unceremoniously on my . No way in hell did I pass out from lemon candy….there’s no way. Eun rushed over to me, swearing at the two rappers as she did.

“You put her into shock!” She yelled.

            Shock? Shock?! Shock is a ing understatement! (and a B2st song); I cannot OD on lemon candy. It’s my life! I felt myself in my stunned state get picked up and carried off. I was dumped, once again on my , onto a hard marble counter in the kitchen. Minho stood over me examining me a little too close to my face for comfort. I snapped out of it, quickly.

“YAH! NO !” I yelled, slapping his face away from mine as I did.

            Minho recoiled quickly and Eun and Hoya came running in. Hoya dragged Minho towards the back of the kitchen and Eun grabbed me. She drug me through the house to the storage room, our safe haven, past camera men, and PDs alike. Once we were inside and the door was shut, we were alone, save for one camera man, she turned to me.

“So, what you’ve missed so far is it’s currently one thirty pm, all the other oppas have schedules and Minho and Hoya oppas are babysitting us.” Eun said exasperatedly.

“And it’s driving you crazy.” I pointed out.

“YES!” She sighed loudly before flopping down on to the floor.

            I sat down next to her and she went off onto a tangent.

“They won’t ing leave me alone! It’s like ‘Eun-yang what are you doing?’ ‘Eun-yang where are you going?’ ‘Eun-yang Eun-yang Eun-yang!’ I can’t ing take it anymore!” She ranted.

            I nodded in understanding, poor Eunnie.

“I need to get out of here. With out THEM.” She finished.

            A grin broke out onto my face, well call me Shisus, dip me in chocolate and hand me over to the fangirls. yes. Escape plans are right up my alley. MUAHAHAHA. Eun noticed my eating grin and smiled, she knew what it meant.

“C’mon Mi Younggie spill. What choo got?” She asked.

“I’m thinking plan P. You remember that one don’t you?” I said.

“Hell yes I remember it, got rid of my brother in a heartbeat.” She said with a wickedly cute smile.

“Let’s do it then.” I said standing up.

            I offered my partner in crime a hand and she took it. This will be fun, a LOT of fun. We walked out of the room and prepared to implement the plan. Minho and Hoya intercepted us on our way to the kitchen.

“Mi Young, are you feeling better?” Minho asked.

            I shot him a glare.

“No, because SOMEONE force fed me a ridiculous amount of my favorite candy.” I growled.

“She’s not gonna let that go will she?” Hoya asked.

“ yeah she won’t.” Eun said.

             I glanced over to Eun and she sent me covert nod; I made a pained face but then shook it off.

“Mi Younggie, you ok?” Minho asked.

            He took the bait.

“I’m fine I’m fine, just a stomach cramp…” I winced.

            Eun stared me down and I flinched even more, my right arm wrapping around my stomach lightly. I bent over slightly. Minho and Hoya gathered around me, worried about my sudden condition. Wait for it. Three. Two. One.

“!” I yelled before I bolted.      

            As I ran from the room I caught a glimpse of Hoya and Minho’s faces. They were stunned and concerned. Hook line and Sinker. Check mate boys. Now all that’s left is for Eun to do her part. I ran to the bathroom as the plan dictated and closed the door, I let out a small laugh and a victory dance before sitting down, back leaning against the door. I heard soft footsteps and a knock on the door.

“You in position?” Eun asked softly.

“Yup, go do your thing.” I replied.

“MINHO-OPPA! HOYA-OPPA! MI YOUNGGIE GOT HER PERIOD!” She shouted.

            I heard one of them drop something and a chorus of “” followed. Haha, yup, I love this plan. Cause truthfully, the fastest way to get ANY guy out of your hair is tell them you have your period. To be honest, NO ONE wants to be around me when I have my period. Haha, I can see why though. I heard Minho and Hoya’s hurried footsteps approach the bathroom. Eun intercepted them and shooed them into a different room. I could barely hear them talking. Eun told them they had to go and buy “feminine products” and lots of pain killers and the two were fighting over who got to go. So predictable. After five minutes of hushed arguing Eun returned and I heard the front door open and close.

“You can come out now, they both left.” Eun said.

            I stood up and exited the bathroom, grinning like an idiot. Well that worked well.

“They made me promise not to leave. Ha! The gullible ers, I mean seriously, I’m not THAT innocent.” Eun laughed evilly.

            Oh I love this girl.

“Haha, yup, everyone expects ME to be the evil one but you’re no angel yourself.” I pointed out.

            Eun playfully punched me in the arm and I laughed.

“C’mon, let’s get ready and leave.” She said.

            I nodded and we both entered the wardrobe room and got ready in no time flat. I pulled on a red v-neck tee over my black lave camisole and stretched. I noticed there was a speck of lint on my stonewashed jeans so I brushed it off. I turned to Eun and she smiled at me; she had her hair up in a pony tail and a light sky blue knee length dress on. I reached up and pulled the pony tail out and motioned for her to turn around. She complied and I quickly braided her hair in a loose but cute side braid. She looked absolutely adorable. She offered me her arm and I laugh, I threaded my arm into hers and we walked out of the room like that. I did however make sure to grab my wallet, iPod and phone before leaving. We headed to the front door and I pulled on a pair of black suede ankle boots to complete my look and Eun threw on a pair of converse. We giggled once more and exited the house, with two camera men in tow. Yeesh, they really do follow you everywhere don’t they. Eh, oh well. We walked down the street aimlessly, enjoying our freedom.

“So what do you wanna do?” I asked.

“I dunno, how bout we just have a girl’s day out?” She suggested.

“Sounds good to me, manicures?”

“Eh, let’s see what we end up doing. But all I know is I’m hungry as .”

“Haha, I hear ya. Ummm…. There’s a good café over in HongDae.”

“Well yeah, we went to one last night.”

“No, I man it’s like practically down the street from here. Eunhyuk and I stopped in there to hide and I got a Danish.”

“You would!” She laughed.

“Shuddup.” I muttered indignantly.

“C’mon, m’dear! Where alone for the first time in weeks. Lets enjoy it!” She exclaimed.

            I laughed lightly and followed her down the street; we stopped by a street vendor and bought some “breakfast” more like lunch. We ate as we walked, talking animatedly as we went. It had been a while since I got to have some one on one time with Eunnie. Over the course of two hours we stopped in a few shops before we were spotted by a group of high school girls. I kept walking, dragging Eun with me as the group timidly followed us. My phone rang and seeing that it was Minho my eyes widened.

“Who is it?” Eun asked.

“Minho.” I replied.

“Here, let me.” She said taking the phone from my hand.

“Minho-oppa!” She exclaimed happily into the phone as she answered it.

            Before Minho could reply Eun went off and fought down my urge to giggle.

“As you may have noticed we are not home right now, the reason being YOU WOULDN’T LEAVE US ALONE! So, as of say….two hours ago we snuck out and are leaving you and Hoya-oppa’s behinds back there. No we are not with the Suju-oppas nor are we planning on meeting them. Have a nice day, and kindly stay the away from us.” She said.

            With that she hung up and I nearly died laughing. Lord.

“I taught you well Eunnie!” I laughed.

“Haha, what do you mean YOU taught me? I’m older than you!” She rebuked.

“Well I’m more y than you are.” I replied.

“True dat.”

            As we were laughing one of the group approached us timidly, she was dressed in her uniform and her hair was in a long braid down her back.

“Umm….excuse me?” She asked.

            Eun and I stopped laughing and looked down at her, well I looked down, Eun looked up considering she was about five foot five.

“Deh? Can we help you?” I asked.

“Ahh…y-yes! Do you mind taking a picture for us?” She asked.

            Eun and I exchanged a quick glance and then gave her two dazzling smiles.

“Sure, why not?” I said.

“Yup! Anyone else want pictures?” Eun exclaimed happily.

            The group came over and Eun and I took turns taking pictures with the fans. Ya know, fanservice isn’t that bad. I mean, it can get a bit annoying since I hate pictures but hey, what can you do? We finished off the round and the group left, giggling happily as they looked at each other’s photos. Eun and I were about to continue walking when a guy approached us, he was about five foot ten and in his midthirties at least. Definitely not a fan. Sketch meter off the charts. I stepped in front of Eun protectively; if this guy tries anything I WILL go Krav on his sorry .

“Can I help you?” I ground out.

            My mother tiger rage kicked in, I swear to Shisus, you try ANYTHING and I will kick you so bad yo mama won’t recognize you.

“Oh, yes. I work for PCK, and I was wondering if you two would like to do a shoot.” He said.

            He offered me a smile and handed me a card. I read the card, looks legit. One of the PD’s walked up and they greeted each other like old friends would. I guess he’s legit.

“Mi Younggie! Let’s do it! It’ll be fun!” Eun said happily.

            I sighed.

“I dunno Eunnie….” I said.

“C’mon…please?” She whined, aegyo overload commence.

            Ah ……

“You two are the exact type of models we are looking for to model the 2011-2012 shoot.” He added.

“Fine. Fine, we’ll do it.” I said giving in.

            Eun did a miniature happy dance and the guy smiled.

“Fantastic, I’ll give the information to your PD’s and I look forward to working with you both.” He said.

            I gave him a “yeah yeah move along” look and began walking away. Eun ran after me, happily going on about something before stopping dead in front of a store. I turned to look at her and she stared in awe at whatever was on display.

“Mi Younggie! Why don’t you go walk around for a bit? I wanna check out this store.” She said, never taking her eyes off of the display.

“Mkay.” I said nonchalantly.

            With that I walked off, heading in some random direction away from my awestruck best friend. I started talking to one of the camera men as I walked; they gave me an informal interview of sorts. I noticed a small store out of the corner of my eye that caught my attention and headed for it. Before I could walk in a pair of arms circled around my waist. My instincts kicked into overdrive and I was about to execute a takedown when I heard one of the PD’s exclaim “JongHyun-ah!”. Wait…..Jjong? The hell is he doing here? I turned and JongHyun was indeed holding me in place. He beamed out me and I relaxed.

“Holy Shisus Jjong, I nearly killed you.” I scolded.

“I’m sorry Mi Younggie.” He said with a smile.

“Silly Appa….” I muttered.

“Bwoh? Appa?” JongHyun asked startled.

            Oh ….didn’t mean to say that out loud…ummm…

 “Umm…I..umm..” I stuttered struggling to come up with a decent answer.

            JongHyun chuckled.

“It’s ok; I’ll be your Appa!” He exclaimed.

            I sighed.

“I’m already Taeminnie’s Appa of sorts since Key-yeobo is his Umma…I can be yours too!” He continued.

“JongHyun-oppa can you let me go please?” I asked, his grip was restricting and I was standing in front of the door.

“Not until you call me Appa.” He cooed.

“Ugh, fine. JongHyunnie-Appa can you let me go? Please?” I asked, angel voice and puppy eyes in tow.

            In a random store somewhere Eun has fallen over, eyes twitching like crazy. JongHyun let out a happy squeal-like noise and released me. Sigh, the man really is a puppy isn’t he? I walked away from him and he followed me…like a lost puppy. Yeesh, can’t I get some semblance of alone time please?

“Why are you here Appa?” I asked.

“’Cause I finished my schedule and Kibummie was around here shopping too. I kinda lost him though.”  He answered.

“Key-oppa’s here?” I exclaimed in surprise.

“Yup! Oh, by the way where’s the frog and Hoya?” JongHyun asked.

            .

“Umm….at the house?” I offered.

            JongHyun’s face fell….crap. He turned away from me and I noticed he was shaking…oh . He’s pissed….should I make a run for it? I glanced around to see if Key was anywhere near me. I was about to make a run for it when I heard Jjong let out a laugh. Well, it was more like a cackle.

“You ditched them again?” He laughed, turning back to face me.

“Yeah….”  I said cautiously.

“Haha, good job! The other’s aren’t gonna be happy but oh well.” He laughed.

            He threw his arm around me and we resumed walking, with him cackling like a hyena beside me. Eun came running up to me, with twenty bags in hand, looking frantic.

“Mi Younggie! Key-oppa’s…” She caught sight of JongHyun “Here….huh?!”

“Oh, uh yeah, parently they finished they’re schedules.” I supplied helpfully.

            Eun gave me a classic “what the is this ?” face and stared at JongHyun like he had grown a second head.

“But…but…EH?!” She exclaimed.

            Key ran up to us and nearly tackled Eun; she let out a startled yelp.

“Got you! Now where is Mi Younggie?” He yelled.

“Umm….Key?” I said.

            Key looked up at me and released Eun.

“Oh. Jjong! Why didn’t you tell me you found Mi Younggie?!” Key roared.

“Sorry Yeobo…I wasn’t really looking for her I just kinda found her.” He said sheepishly.

            Key turned his wrath on to me.

“We’ve been looking for you! Minho and Hoya are PISSED.” He yelled.

“Well I’m sorry, they shoulda thought about that before shoving two bags of lemon candies down my throat, stalking Eunnie and then laughing when I passed out.” I growled.

            Key stared at me and then started laughing.

“Ok they deserved that.” He pointed out.

“No duh, Eunnie! What chu buy?” I asked.

“NOTHING~” She exclaimed, pushing all of the bags behind her.

            I sighed…ok then…

“C’mon let’s get you two home.” Jjong said.

“Mkay Appa.” I replied we started walking leaving a dumbfounded Key and Eun in our wake.

“Wait…APPA?! JONGHYUN YOU CHEATED ON ME?!” Key yelled.

            Eun echoed this sentiment with a “ DID WHAT?!” and Jjong and I laughed. They joined us after a few minutes of yelling at us as we walked home. Jjong winked at me and I giggled lightly, guess it’s mine and JongHyun’s thing. We got to the house to see a very angry Minho and Hoya waiting for us.

“You two are in such deep .” Hoya growled.

“Oh get over it Hogod. So we snuck out big deal, now you know how your managers felt during Sesame Player.” I said flippantly as I pushed past Minho to get into the house.

“Mi Young! Get back here.” Minho yelled after me.

            I flipped him the bird and I heard Key and Eun laugh as I did.

“No.” I yelled over my shoulder.

“Yah! Mi Young!” Minho yelled.

“Lemme alone!” I yelled back.

            Aish…this is gonna be one LONG night. Can’t wait to see what happens when the rest of them get home. Eh, oh well. It’s their bad for trying to put Eunnie and I on lock down. don’t end well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! 

So, nother update! Yay! Haha, thank you for reading and Dobu and I are working hard to try and get as many updates out as we can since we have a week off school for Turkey Day. But when we get back things'll be a bit hectic...Aish...so hopefully we'll be able to crank out some updates! Hope you liked the chappie! Please review/subscribe! 

~Umma