Note to self: Hide ALL energy drinks!

My Best Oppa! ~

Eun’s PoV

A few weeks have passed since the cinnamon and it’s now the middle of the second week of November. It should go without saying that it’s starting to get RATHER chilly and it’s CERTAINLY not the time of year to go strolling about town in a knee-length dress. Which brings me to this point...

What the HELL am I doing wearing spring clothes?!?! I looked at Mi Young and she shivered a bit. Sighing, I stared up at the grey autumn sky. I didn’t give a if it was still technically fall; IT’S TOO FREAKING COLD. Seriously, because of my Filipino blood, I think it’s cold when things get below 70, so this whole “high of 58 degrees” thing wasn’t working for me. And I could tell it wasn’t working for Mi Younggie either; She had a constant glare on her face. If looks could kill, that park bench she’s been glaring at for the past five minutes would’ve gotten up and ran away in tears.

What are we doing here anyways? Oh, that’s right...I turned to glare at the dark blonde tuft of hair inside of a store before proceeding to glare at the reddish brown hair next to it. Those two idiots dragged us out here at FIVE IN THE ING MORNING only to ruin one of my favorite dresses and piss the HELL out of Mi Young.

How did things end up this way? Well, it’s a long story. and I won’t waste your time telling you about it...

Oh, who am I kidding? I KNOW you all have time to hear how this whole situation happened, you have no lives. I’m not one to talk though, because neither do I.

ANYWAY! It started early this morning...


I heard the sound of the front door being opened and jumped out of bed, and in doing so successfully smacked my roommate in the face. Who was my roommate again? I turned to look at the gorgeous sleeping figure on the bed: Kim MyungSoo. Oh ing Hogod it was awkward rooming with him, especially since Mi Younggie hasn’t even slept with him yet(OMFG NG NG NG NG NOOOOOEZ!!!!).

Whoever opened the front door slammed it shut, causing me to jump three feet into the air. Who the hell was making so much noise at- I looked at the iHome on the dresser next to the bed- FIVE IN THE ING MORNING?!?!

“YAH! MI YOUNGGIE! GET UP! WE’RE GOING ON A DATE!!!!” An all too familiar voice that just screamed snarky echoed throughout the thin walls of our house. Well, I guess that answers my question. An irritated groan sounded from across the hall where Mi Young was sleeping.Thank Shisus my precious anchovy wasn’t stupid enough to pull something like tha-

“EUNNIE-AH!!!! LET’S GO ON A DATE TOO!!!!!”

Well, . I turned to look at L and saw that he was still asleep. Damn, he was a HEAVY sleeper!

"Wha-????" Mi Young groaned, half-asleep. I walked across the hall into DongWoo's room where she stayed for the night since Key said she was corrupting TaeMin, who is her current roommate. I enter the room to find DongWoo in his trademark Dino PJs completely DEAD sprawled across his bed, Mi Young laying on her stomach on the floor, and KyuHyun squatting next to her. I figured Mi Younggie had gotten out of bed groggily before laying down on the wood floor and proceeding to fall back asleep; She did weird when she wasn't fully awake.


I felt a presence behind me and then two thin but strong arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up off the ground, the owner of said arms sprinting whilst carrying me to the wardrobe room. I didn't even need to look to know whose arms they were; I knew those bony fingers anywhere.


"Hyukkie-oppa, let me down," I tried prying out of the monkey's death grip to no avail, but he finally set me down once we arrived at the storage room. I turned to leave but saw KyuHyun barreling through the door with zombie!Mi Younggie slung over his shoulder. He set her down against the wall, turned to Hyuk, and so began the KyuHyuk invasion of my and Mi Younggie's closet.


"Nope, not skimpy enough," KyuHyun muttered and I tried not to gasp. What the HELL were these two planning?!


"Guys~ It's freaking five in the morning! Go to sleep!!!!" I whined, stomping my feet angrily.


"Nope~ Eunnie-ah, guess what we had at two-thirty in the morning?" EunHyuk smiled at me, showing his gums. I debated asking him just what in the hell he was doing awake at such an absurd hour, but I just can't deny him anything when he's using that gummy smile. DAMN HIM FOR BEING MY ULTIMATE BIAS!!!!


“What DID you two have?” I sighed, not wanting to hear how they came to be so ing hyper at such an early time. The two men in question turned to look at me with identical Cheshire Cat grins, and I have to say, THEY WERE CREEPING ME THE OUT.


“Well, HyukJae and I raided LeeTeuk-hyung’s ‘special cabinet’ in the kitchen, and guess what we found?!?!” KyuHyun shrieked excitedly.


“Found...whaaaa?” Mi Young mumbled groggily from her place on the floor; She was still half asleep.


“We found a giant stash of energy drinks!!!!” KyuHyun explained, his face the real life version of the :D emoticon.


“And we put a can of Monster, Full Throttle, Red Bull, and Rockstar in the blender with sweet condensed milk!!!!!!” EunHyuk added on, and KyuHyun nodded excitedly. I felt my eyes go wide with terror; Please tell me they did NOT do what I think they did.

“And we added two shots of strawberry syrup and a handful of tapioca pearls! And guess what we got?” KyuHyun stated, “We made LeeTeuk-hyung’s patented ‘Super Junior’s Super Idol Bubble Tea’!!!”

“THE WATERMELON CLAPS!!!” EunHyuk shouted, laughing away. Oh dear Lord...Is this what they were on when they filmed ‘Rokkugo!’? Holy Shisus abs, this was ridiculous.


“Bubble tea...yum...watermelon...crack...” Mi Young put in her two bits of wisdom.

“ANYWAY!” KyuHyun said, turning back to the closet. He rummaged around before pulling out a borderline skin-tight, deep v-neck red dress with a skirt that cut off at the thigh. He grinned evilly as he turned towards the unsuspecting (Unsuspecting because she was freaking ASLEEP) Mi Young.

“Oh NO. Cho KyuHyun you stay the away from Mi- EunHyuk, what are you doing?”

“I’m changing you~” EunHyuk sing-songed as he playfully tugged on my pajama bottoms. My eyes went wide with terror, before I sighed and rubbed my temples.

“Okay, what do you two want?”

“I wanna go on a date with you, Eun,” EunHyuk mumbled, lowering his gaze to the floor cutely. Dammit...Why did he have to go and pull out the aegyo?! I sighed and grabbed the dress in his hand, took the dress from KyuHyun’s hands, and drug Mi Young and myself to the bathroom.

I quickly changed us into the very mini dresses and trudged annoyingly out of the bathroom, right into the firm chest of Hoya.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He asked with a stern voice. I looked up at him and sighed.

“Mi Young and I are going on a date with KyuHyun and EunHyuk,” I answered, too half-dead to even give a about how I just signed my death wish.

“WHAT THE FU-”

“Lee ing HoWon if you raise your voice I will ing murder you. I am WAY too sleepy to even try and deny two hyper-as- K-Pop idols, and you raging your overprotective off is NOT helping my situation at all,” I snapped, glaring up at the shocked dancer. He open and closed his mouth like a fish, trying to think of something to say.

“Sleepy Eun...bad...temper...,” Mi Young muttered, her eyes half open. Well, what she said was true. Have you guys ever seen the anime Ouran High School Host Club? You know the character Kyouya? Well, when you wake him up super ing early in the morning he’s a . Same with me.

Before the rest of the oppas could wake up and flip their , two blurs of Super Junior members rushed me and Mi Young out of the house and into a taxi. I passed out on EunHyuk’s shoulder and when I woke up, we were in Myeongdeong. I sighed frustratedly and followed my oppas to a bench.

Apparently Mi Young had muttered something about waffles in the car because KyuHyun and EunHyuk were currently buying us some from this cute little ‘Belgian’ food cart. Mi Young was wide awake and rather than looking pissed, she looked a little bit hyper. Oh God no.

“Mi Younggie, are you okay?” I asked.

“Eun, Eun, Eun-unnie! We’re in Myeongdeong, hehe,” She giggled and my left eye twitched. . Mi Young was still half dead; Her aegyo was raging.

KyuHyun and EunHyuk came back with waffles and KyuHyun handed Mi Young hers while EunHyuk went to hand me mine. Suddenly, Mi Young came out of nowhere screaming “NOOOOOOO!” and flying-tackled EunHyuk, which sent him falling on top of me, causing the waffle to be smashed right into my *ahem* chest area.

My left eye twitched again and Mi Young and EunHyuk stood up with eyes wide with shock. I glared at Mi Young.

“What. The. . Was. THAT?!”

“I smelt cinnamon...And people put cinnamon in waffles...And...I thought maybe yours had some...” She mumbled nervously, her eyes looking anywhere but my face.

“EunHyuk was there when I had the allergic reaction!” I whined frustratedly. This was one of my favorite dresses and now it was ruined thanks to the excessive amount of whip cream the seller had put on mine.


“Mianhe Eunnie...” Mi Young mumbled and I sighed.

“It’s not your fault,” I said, glaring at the blonde monkey. “Hyukkie, you owe me a new dress.”

“Wha- ME? Why me?” He tried to argue but I silenced him with one glare. He quickly grabbed KyuHyun and ran for his life into the nearest clothing store, but not before taking off his pullover FAME hoodie and handing it to me to wear.

Which brings us back to the present.

I shivered and frowned; The whip cream was really sticky and I felt gross. Even though I wiped most of it off, it left the fabric of the dress all slimy and disgusting. I sighed and plopped down onto a bench in defeat. Giving up on glaring at Dumb and Dumber in the retail store across the street, I closed my eyes and tried to focus on something other than the stickiness and its awkward placement.

A few minutes passed, and I felt someone breathing above me. Cracking one eye open I prepared myself to snap at HyukJae and was met with a smiley YeSung. Which scared the out of me.

“OH MY GOD KIMCHI!” I screeched, literally flying off of the bench. I saw Mi Young almost fall over from laughter and glared at her before returning my gaze to YeSung.

“Hi dongsaengs!” He chirped, waving his tiny hands at us. I was still too confused and tired to try and figure out why the hell he was here so Mi Young spoke up.

“YeSung-oppa, what are you doing here?”

“Shopping for glasses. Why-Style’s store is here,” He explained, holding up a small shopping bag. “What are you two doing here?” He looked around quizzically before continuing, “Where are my hoobaes?”

“Your hyper dongsaengs kidnapped us and took us on a date,” Mi Young muttered.

“And they got me all messy!” I whined childishly, pouting. YeSung shook his head and chuckled a bit, ruffling my hair, causing me to pout even more.

“Kim JongWoon-hyung! Don’t touch my apprentice!” A familiar voice shouted. I turned in the direction of the voice and smiled brightly when I saw SungMin-oppa’s little pumpkin head frowning at YeSung.

“SungMinnie-oppa~!” I called, running over to him. He smiled at me, looked at my the hoodie over my dress, and then frowned deeply.

“What did this creepy hyung do to you?”

“Yah! I didn’t do anything!” YeSung said, walking over to us with an arm slung around Mi Young’s shoulders. I chuckled and then turned back to SungMin.

“Are you shopping here too?” I asked him. It’s pretty weird that SungMin showed up. I mean, Mi Young and I were on a date with the Trouble Twins of Super Junior, and SungMin just happened to show up? YeSung being here made sense; He loves shopping for glasses. But SungMin...

“I’m here on behalf of LeeTeuk-hyung to make sure that nothing happens to you two,” He explained, searching for the kidnappers. Mi Young pointed over at the store the two oppas in question were still in and rolled her eyes.

“We don’t need you to watch over us, SungMin-oppa. Tell the Umma that his baby Eun is fine,” Mi Young scoffed, leaning into YeSung.

“I think LeeTeukkie-umma was right to send SungMinnie-oppa. This way we can go home and ditch the two idiots,” I mentioned. I just wanted to get out of this sticky dress. Mi Young nodded her agreement and YeSung randomly turned around.

“Oh? There’s more; Look,” YeSung stated, pointing at a group of people hiding- or at least trying to hide- from us. There were maybe six or seven people, males and females alike. They had their cellphones and cameras out and they were giggling and screaming and hiding their faces.

“Are you surprised? They’re your fans,” Mi Young muttered, and YeSung shook his head.

“They’re your fans; I saw a few of them gathered there and was curious to see what famous person was here, and saw that it was you two,” He explained.

“Wow, look, there are more coming!” SungMin exclaimed.

“Fans? Ah... Really, I keep forgetting that we’re on a TV show,” I mumbled, waving shyly at the fans, which in turn caused them to squeal louder. The feeling of having fans...It’s really amazing. I walked closer so I could talk to them, but still keeping a safe distance.

“Isn’t it cold? You guys should go inside,” I mentioned. Seriously, how long had they been standing there? It’s really chilly out here, and some of them were in school uniforms.

“Aniyaaaaa~” They chorused.

“Eun-sshi, is that EunHyuk-sshi’s jacket?” One of the girl’s called. I looked down and then blushed realizing what this probably looked like to fans.

“A-ah... Yeah, it is,” I answered, blushing. The crowd screamed with either delight or disbelief. Mi Young, YeSung, and SungMin had made their way over to me now.

“Mi Young-sshi! Who do you like better, YeSung-sshi or KyuHyun-sshi?” A guy maybe a year younger than us asked. Mi Young smirked and wrapped both of her arms around YeSung’s torso.

“YeSung-oppa of course!” And the group screamed louder.

This went on for a while, Mi Young and I conversing with the fans. Soon, KyuHyun and EunHyuk came back, and this started all the scandalous questions.

“Are you and EunHyuk dating?”

“KyuHyun-sshi, will you dump SeoHyun for Mi Young?”

“YeSung do you secretly love Mi Young?”

“Eun-sshi, what about SungYeol-sshi?”

“Mi Young-sshi, does L-oppa know you are in love with KyuHyun?”

Wow. Okay then. I could sense Mi Young was just about ready to beat some es, so I turned to EunHyuk and pulled the clothes out of the shopping bag in his hand and stared at him. A fierce blush crept up onto his face and the fans screamed.

“Why only leggings and a tank-top?” I managed to choke out. The only thing he had bought me was a cyan tank-top and grey leggings...W-what...Wha...

“What the are you trying to pull you er?!” Mi Young shouted, YeSung calmly holding her back. SungMin looked like he wanted to say the same thing, and KyuHyun was laughing. EunHyuk kept opening and closing his mouth like he wanted to same something, but was too embarrassed to do anything.

“It’s because the only kind of dresses they sold in that store were too short, so this hyung said that he would buy you warm leggings and let you wear his jacket, because it’s warmer that way,” KyuHyun explained, clapping EunHyuk on the back. The fans screamed their lungs out and I blushed brightly, nodding my thanks to EunHyuk and embarrassingly dragging Mi Young to the nearest bathroom.

“Awww, that’s cute,” Mi Young teased, “He’s letting you wear his jacket. Next thing you know, you two are gonna be married with seven children.”

“Seven?” I looked at her strangely. She just shrugged and tossed my ruined dress in the trash. Thankfully, the hoodie was two sizes bigger than me, so it was long enough to where the edge stopped mid-thigh on me. Thank Shisus, because these leggings- though exceptionally warm- were VERY skin-tight.

We walked back to the group and EunHyuk and I stood next to each other awkwardly. KyuHyun slung an arm around Mi Young’s shoulders, sending a warning look at YeSung.

“Well, what do we do now?” SungMin asked, looking at us. I shrugged; I kinda wasn’t in the mood to do anything except sleep, to be quite honest. Mi Young looked the same way.

“We could always take them back to the dorm,” YeSung suggested, “It looks like they’re tired.”

“Then why don’t we take them back to THEIR house?” SungMin said rhetorically, rolling his eyes at his hyung.

“I dunno, I’d like to see the Super Junior dorm,” Mi Young mentioned.

“Yeah, hyung. No one is home anyways, and it’s a weekend, so the dorm aunt won’t be there either,” KyuHyun added. EunHyuk and I nodded our agreement.

Eventually SungMin gave up and we were on our way to Super Junior’s dorm. SungMin had laid down the rules on the way there: ONLY going into EunHyuk and KyuHyun’s room, NO touching RyeoWook’s kitchen table, the movies on the bottom shelf were OFF LIMITS (We weren’t allowed to ask why), and if we ate the strawberry pudding in the refrigerator we would be DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for DongHae’s week-long depression.


When we arrived, Mi Young headed straight for the TV in the living room, raging about all the various game consoles they had. YeSung wandered off somewhere and SungMin watched over us like a hawk. After standing awkwardly in the kitchen, I spoke up.


“Hyukkie-oppa...Could I see your room?” I asked shyly.


“OF COURSE! COME LOOK AT OUR ANCHOVY’S ROOM!” A loud voice cried as the front door opened. Everyone in the dorm jumped at the loud sound and SungMin sighed heavily.


“Yah, DongHae-ah, lower your voice!” The annoyed pumpkin-haired man muttered, rubbing his temples. DongHae shot Mi Young a cheesy grin before dragging me off to EunHyuk’s room, while EunHyuk chased behind shouting “Don’t!”.


Upon arriving, I felt like crawling into a hole and screaming myself to death. It was neat (Which I knew was gonna be the case anyways considering it was Hyuk’s room), and looked just like a normal room except for the posters and pictures up on the walls. I could feel my face burning and could see EunHyuk’s face was red as well.


“Look! Nice decorations, huh?” DongHae asked, gesturing at the posters with a smug grin on his face.


“What’s going o- HOLY MOTHERING KIM HEECHUL!” Mi Young shouted when she walked in. She looked torn between laughing at EunHyuk and I and beating the out of EunHyuk. “Why...WHY do YOU have POSTERS of EUN hanging on YOUR BEDROOM WALLS and- IS SHE IN A BATHING SUIT?!?!”


“I-it’s from the magazine! The photoshoot we did for the magazine came with posters!!!” EunHyuk hurriedly explained, waving his hands in front of his bright red face.


I really didn’t know what to do. My ultimate bias of the world had posters of ME hanging up in HIS room. Excuse me while I have a fangirling-induced heart attack.


“KyuHyun’s room is the same,” DongHae said, dragging Mi Young over to the Evil Maknae’s bedroom. I followed them because it would be too awkward to stay in EunHyuk’s room alone with him...Damn. Fishy was right.


KyuHyun’s room was dark, filled with cases upon cases of video games and TV drama DVD sets. There was countless StarCraft related stuff scattered about his room, including posters. But the most eye-catching posters were the ones featuring Mi Young in those ridiculously ty clothes from the photoshoot.


“...I don’t know if I’m flattered or just plain ing creeped out,” Mi Youn muttered, her eyes wide as she stared at the posters.


“Why are you all...Oh. OH,” KyuHyun had walked in on the wrong time. “Oh don’t look at me like that; Like YOU don’t have pictures of ME hanging on your own walls,” He smirked. Mi Young glared at him challengingly, and I nervously left the room to avoid being caught in the epic battle of attitude and sarcasm that was about to take place.


I yawned as I walked back to EunHyuk’s room, taking more time to look around. It was a really nice room, I had to admit. And seeing the pictures and posters of myself up on the walls gave me an overwhelming sense of pride.


“I can take them down...The posters...If it bothers you,” EunHyuk mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. I shook my head.


“It’s fine. But where did you get the magazine from?”


“You didn’t get one? Everyone who was in the photoshoot was supposed to get a copy... I talked to MinHo earlier and he said that they all got one.”


“...DAMN YOU HOYA!” I shouted with rage. “Who does that bastard of an oppa think he is, ing me from my posters of EunHyuk in swimwear...That sly little er-”


EunHyuk stared at me, a bit surprised, and I sighed and mentally facepalmed. I’m an idiot. Really. I am. When EunHyuk’s look of surprised transformed into a smug smirk and knowing look in his eyes, I swallowed nervously. I’m screwed.


“Do you have lots of posters of me, Eunnie?”


“Y-yeah...”


“And photocards?”


“...Yes.”


“And what else?”


I paused, thinking of a smart way to win this conversation. Hmmm. Time for a random confidence boost~


“I have your jacket,” I stated, a smirk tugging at my lips. This took him by surprise.


“You’re gonna keep it?”


“Are you kidding? Why would I ever give it back? It’s comfy~”


“So...Are you gonna keep wearing my shirts and hoodies?” He asked, his eyes flashing. I grinned and was about to respond when I heard the front door get thrown open with a shout of “WE’LL KILL YOU SUPER JUNIOR, BASTARD HYUNGS!” and loud stomping headed in this direction. I rolled my eyes and quickly hugged EunHyuk goodbye before an outraged WooHyun ran into his room.


“HANDS OFF MY BABY!” WooHyunnie-umma shouted before grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of the Super Junior dorm. I looked and saw that Key was doing the same to Mi Young. I sighed and decided we would have to make a return visit to see the entire SuJu dorm later.


And that I needed to invest in earplugs for the inevitably loud taxi rides home.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Whoo! So this chapter is another filler-sort-of-kind-of-not-really-filler chapter =____=
Sorry if this seems so rushed...It kinda was *dies*

Anyway, please keep supporting us! It seems as though this series is winding down :(

Please read, comment, and subscribe! We love you all~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
~Dobu