In Sickness and In Health

My Best Oppa! ~
 A/N: sooooo the sight kinda effed up some of my formatting it put letters in places that they shouldnt be. When it gives u a random capital L or J that was originally an emoticon the J was a :) and the L was a :( ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Mi Young’s POV:             I woke up in the middle of the night, why I don’t ing know. All I know is something’s telling me to go and check on WooHyun and SungGyu. I rolled out of bed, not so much caring whether or not I was making a lot of noise. this I’m tired….I heard Hoya stir in his sleep as I hit the floor. His iPad was playing “U aint him” by Nelly. The rapping was the only sound I could hear. As quietly *cough not stomping cough* as I could I exited the room and headed towards the WooGyu couple’s room. In my approach I heard coughing and the sounds of someone vomiting violently. Now I know why I was woken up, my “Umma senses” alerted me of my oppas sickness. Poor WooGyu, I knocked on the door lightly.

“SungGyu-oppa? WooHyunnie-oppa?” I called out.

            A groan was my response. Sigh, this was gonna be a LONG night.

“Please answer me.” I added.

            I was tired, didn’t want to be up and they were sick. Seriously you two, answer me.

“Mi Young-ah” I heard WooHyun start.

            His answer was interrupted by a particularly violent coughing fit. Oh….that sounded painful.

“Don’t come in.” He finished.

“Too bad, you’re sick I’m coming in.”

            With that I entered the room and was hit immediately by the putrid stench of vomit. Eww…WooHyun was laying on his bed coughing up a storm, his black hair a mess. He was surrounded by a mound of used tissues. There were bags under his eyes and to put it simply; Namstar looked like . Poor baby. SungGyu walked in from the attached bathroom looking equally as awful. They must’ve fought for this room….wait! No, have to focus on WooGyu. I sighed and walked over to SungGyu. He weakly fought to keep me away; I gently smacked his hands away and placed the back of my hand to his forehead. He was pretty warm; I walked over to WooHyunnie and did the same. His forehead was warmer than Gyu’s. I sighed and put my hands on my hips, mulling over a course of action to take.

“C’mon SungGyu-oppa get back in bed. I’ll get you a bucket.” I said calmly, my mother instinct taking over.

“Wha? No, Mi Young-ah you’ll get sick.” He objected.

            Dear Hogod he sounded like a smoker. this is serious.

“I’ll be fine, just get in bed. I’ll call Jungryul-sshi and have him cancel your schedules for today.” I said sternly.

            Reluctantly SungGyu did as he was told and I left the room. I headed back to my room for the night and got my phone and iPod. I figured I’d be up for a while. My next stop was the closet in the kitchen; I walked into the dark room and the light.  The sudden brightness stung my eyes making them water; I ignored it and set about getting the necessary things. I pulled down two large cups form the cabinet and filled them with water.  The next thing I retrieved was SungGyu’s bucket. I carried the two cups in one hand and the bucket in the other as I headed back to WooGyu’s room for what was bound to not be my last trip that night. When I entered the room the pair were in the same position I had left them in; looking absolutely ing miserable. Silently I set to work; I placed the bucket on the floor next to SungGyu’s bed and put the first cup on the night stand. As I passed the far corner of the room I picked up the trash can and walked over to WooHyun’s bed. I put his cup on the nightstand and calmly instructed him to put his dirty tissues in the garbage can. He did as I asked and looked up at me guiltily.

“I’m sorry.” He apologized.

            His I’m sorry came out more like a muffled groan and I offered him a comforting smile.

“Don’t worry bout it WooHyunnie. You guys need anything else?” I asked.

“Can I have an aspirin? Please?”  SungGyu asked.

“Sure.” I replied with a smile.

            WooHyun coughed wetly behind me.

“I’ll throw in some cough drops as well.” I said.

            I returned to the kitchen and got the aspirins and some cough drops for WooHyun. As I was heading back to WooGyu’s room my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and tried hard not to laugh. The handle name was “Kyuhyunnie-oppa <3 my yeobo <3 <3” Oh Shisus that boy…What the hell does he want at two…no wait…three in the morning? I opened the message and sighed. A simple “hey” was written. I quickly typed a “hey yourself” and sent it. I re-entered WooGyu’s room and gave SungGyu the aspirin. WooHyun gratefully took the coughdrops from me when I handed them to him and slowly began drifting into sleep. I sat down on the floor and waited for SungGyu to drift off as well. My phone vibrated again.

“Whatcha doin’?” Kyuhyun has sent.

“Taking care of SungGyu-oppa and WooHyunnie-oppa. Why are you up?”

“Hyungs got drunk.”

            I stifled a giggle at the reply. The thought of Suju drunk was incredibly entertaining.

“Seriously?” I sent.

“Yeah, poor bastards can’t handle their Soju.”

“Really Kyuhyunnie. Really?”

            As I sent this SungGyu let out a pained moan and reached for the bucket. Seeing this I shoved the phone into my pocket and rushed to his side. I got to him as he doubled over, throwing up into the bucket. The heaves wracked his whole body as the bile rose from his throat. Poor Grandpa Gyu…As he puked I fought down my own gag reflex and rubbed his back, my hand tracing soothing circles onto the tense muscles. I heard WooHyun cough and let out a chocked snort. SungGyu finished puking whatever was left in his stomach and sat back with a groan. He was clutching the bucket for dear life, as if he might throw up again. Poor baby.

“I’ll get you a wash cloth ok?” I said.

            He nodded weakly and I walked into their attached bathroom. To say it was a wreck would be an understatement, I now know how their bathroom in Sesame Player got to be that disgusting. I searched for a wash cloth; which required me to dig past a pile of dirty boxers, a few towels, and umm….I think that’s a….nope, nevermind….ummm I don’t even WANT to know what the hell that is. Let’s call it an unmentionable, unidentifiable object shall we? Well after I passed it I felt my phone vibrate some more. I paused, listening to see if SungGyu was throwing up more or not. Yup, he’s puking again. Joy. I deemed it ok for me to check my phone and I saw I had three new messages. All from Kyuhyun.

“Yeobo~ I’m bored…” and “Mi Younggie?” were typed.

“Yes I’m still here, sorry you’re bored. Go play Starcraft. Also why the hell did you put your ID as ‘Kyuhyunnie my yeobo <3 <3’?!” I typed rapidly.

            The response I got was “hehehe JCause.” That cheeky er.

“Kyuhyun…” I typed.

            I finally stumbled across a CLEAN wash cloth and stood up, my back cracking loudly in the process. Damn, I’m getting old. I wet the wash cloth in the sink before returning to SungGyu’s side. I wiped his face softly, and lovingly, getting rid of some of the vomit that stuck to the side of his mouth. He sighed and gave me an apologetic but grateful look. I reached for the bucket and he shook his head.

“No, I’ll empty it.” He said sternly.

            His usual “don’t with me” tone was replaced with a weak and hoarse whine.

“You aren’t getting out of bed.” I replied.

“But…”He protested.

“Oppa, you’re sick just lemme take care of you ok?”

            SungGyu muttered incoherently at me; eyes beginning to droop closed. I took the opportunity to take the…barf bucket…eww…from his arms. Careful not to slosh any of the nastyness onto myself or him. I left the room and went back to the bathroom, my nose plugged; gag reflex, overactive. I dumped the bucket’s contents into the toilet and flushed it. I think I deserve a moment for that. I pulled out my phone and saw Kyuhyun had replied.

“Cause I felt like it. I’m bored…” He had typed.

“Go play Starcraft.”

“But no one’s on!”

“Stop whining, you’re 23 years old. Figure something out.” I typed.

            I shoved the phone back into my pocket and brought the now empty bucket back to SungGyu. When I reentered the room both men were asleep, thank god for that. I placed the bucket next to SungGyu’s bed and slowly retreated from the room. Alright, time to call Jungryul. I pulled my phone out and saw I had three new texts from Kyuhyun. Shisusthe boy MUST be bored. I stifled a laugh at the messages: “Yeobo~ I’m bored…please help me…”, “Hyung’s a ! L” and my favorite “AHHHHH! MY EYES! Just caught Yesung and SungMin ing on the couch x_x” That last one nearly killed me. No joke.

“Sorry for your lost innocence dear. Give me a minute ok? Then I’m all yours.” I typed.

“…fine…but I shouldn’t have to share my yeobo with people.” Was the near immediate answer.

“Oh get over it.”

            With a sigh I scrolled through my contacts screen to Jungryul-sshi. Yes, I did steal it off of SungGyu’s phone. I needed some leverage ok? I dialed it and waited for him to pick up. After a few rings I got a groggy and cranky “What?!”

“Jungryul-sshi, it’s Mi Young. Sorry for waking you.” I said calmly.

“Mi Young-ah? Why are you?” He replied in confusion.

“SungGyu and WooHyunnie-oppas are sick.”

“How sick?”

“SungGyu-oppa has a fever and is throwing up every ten minutes while WooHyun-oppa has a high fever, sore throat, cough and a head cold.”

            There was a pause on the other side.

“Anyone else sick?”

“Not that I know of.” I replied.

“Do they need to go to the hospital?”

“I don’t think so. Perhaps the doctor but SungGyu-oppa seemed adamant about no doctors.”

“Alright…do you think you can look after them?”

“I was planning on doing so regardless.”

“Thank you. Call me if things get worse/

“Ok, sorry about interrupting your sleep Jungryul-sshi.”        

            He muttered a “goodnight” before hanging up. I sighed and check on the sleeping WooGyu one last time before heading to the living room. After two minutes of fumbling around in the dark I found the soda and I curled up on it. I had a headphone in one ear, phone in hand as I flopped down. I pulled out my phone and began typing a message to Kyuhyun but he beat me to it.

“You done yet?” was written.

“So impatient. Yes I’m done.”

“I’m bored…L”

“Stop whining; you told me that already. REPEATEDLY. Oppa you’re 23, you can entertain yourself.”

“But I told you hyungs are drunk, no one’s on Starcraft and Teukkie’s passed out in my bed.”

            I couldn’t help but laugh out loud. Oh Leeteuk.

“Then what am I supposed to do?”

“I dunno….what are you doing?”

“I told you already taking care of SungGyu and WooHyun. But at the moment I’m sitting in my living room.”

“Oh, :P You lame .”

“Jackass.”
“>.< So mean to your oppa! Such a bad dongsaeng,”

“And you’re a bad oppa.”

“but….but…<3”

“3 Bad Kyuhyunnie.”

“T.T So mean…”

“You’re acting like a child. it up.”

“You’re acting like Heechul!”

“That’s hardly an insult. Heechul’s awesome.”

“No he’s not…”

“Hell yeah he is! He’s a boss, and a god! Oops…brb….Gyu’s puking. Again.”

            After I sent it I rushed back to WooGyu’s room for the umpteenth time tonight. SungGyu was once again hunched over the bucket. Aish…poor Gyu. I approached carefully, he finished and sat back, breathing rapidly, looking miserable.

“Do you want some water?” I asked.

            He shook his head; I waited in silence to see if he would release the bucket. He held on tight and a thump followed by a groan pulled my attention away from SungGyu. WooHyunnie lay on the floor. Aww, Namstar fell out of bed. I saw him struggle to sit up, eventually just giving up and settling for blindly throwing his arm up onto the bed in an effort to drag himself back up. He looked like a caterpillar. The action would have been adorable and amusing if it weren’t for the fact that he was coughing like crazy. Aish…The PD’s are getting some good footage out of this.

“Hyunnie, you want some help?” I asked.

“Noooooooooo…..” He whined groggily.

            To be honest he reminded me of a sick toddler, oh Namu. But why the hell are these guys so damn adorable? Oh dear….WooHyun had managed to throw his right leg over the side of the bed, only to tumble off again. I left SungGyu’s side to aid WooHyun, I managed to get him back into bed safely and tucked back under the covers. Once he was safely cocooned he was clocked out again. I turned to SungGyu only to see that he had done the same. Still holding the barf bucket. Umm. Major eww right there. My phone vibrated and I left the room, Usher’s “More” blasting in my ears. Love me some Usher. I flipped the phone open to see a selca of a pouting Kyuhyun. He must be bored. Before I could reply a few more pictures came in, he’s pic spamming me drunk Suju…I can’t decide whether this is bad or hilarious. Oh god…is that? No…it can’t be. I stared at the most recent pic intently. Yesung, DongHae and SungMin were all curled up together on what looked like the dining room table passed out. Yesung had a pair of joke glasses with obnoxious eyes on, a turtle on his chest, and drool pouring out of his mouth. On his forehead was written “I’m a pabo who can’t sing worth ” in big block letters. DongHae had on a pair of bunny ears, a fake mustache and a pink lacy bra. How the hell they got a hold of that I don’t want to know….on second thought it’s probably Heechul’s. SungMin was dressed in what can only be described as a stripper outfit. Hot pink leather mini-skirt, a lacy barely-there top, and sic inch thigh high boots. What the hell have they been doing?!

“The hell is this ?!” I sent to Kyuhyun.
“I told you they were drunk. If you think this is bad wait till you see Teukkie and Eunhyuk.” Was the reply.
“Oh god, what the hell did they do?” I sent.

            I entered the living room and returned to my spot on the couch. I yawned and waited for Kyuhyun to reply. The answer was a picture message. I opened it and nearly fell over laughing. Leeteuk was indeed passed out on Kyuhyun’s bed, covered in chocolate and what looked like whip cream. He had on neon orange lipstick, his eyebrows had been shaved off, there were pantyhose on his head; they hung off of the sides like awkward, long, tan bunny ears. He had a rainbow drawn on the left side of his face, skittles in his dimples and on the other side a giant “I <3 KangIn” was written out. Oh jeezus. The kicked was the fact that he was clutching a stuffed panda, and a hot pink thong for dear life. Again, probably belonging to Heechul. What the have they been doing?

“What happened to Teukkie? Oh god that’s amazing.” I sent.

“He did one too many jell-o/tequila/vodka-soju bombs.”

“And he isn’t dead?! What did he do inject it directly into his bloodstream?!”

“Haha, no….at least…I don’t think he’s dead…” He sent.

            Before I could reply Kyuhyun sent another.

“Nope he’s not dead J”

“How the hell are you not passed out?”

“High alcohol tolerance. Teukkie’s a light weight anyway.”

“Ahh…mkay, remind me to NEVER go drinking with you.”

“First off you aren’t old enough yet, second of all you don’t want to drink vintage 2003 burgundy wine with me?”

            I laughed when I recognized the line form Intimate Note. This guy’s a riot; I yawned again and checked the time. Only four thirty. How am I gonna last till six at least when Minho gets up to get his usual drink of water?! Yes I do know these things, don’t judge me. It’s just people keep waking me up at odd hours and I always see him at six drinking a glass of water ok?! Yeesh, I am NOT a stalker. Ugh. An idea popped into my head, and it would cure Kyuhyun’s boredom as well. DOUBLE WHAMMY BISHES! Before I could text him I got another picture. Lord Eun’s gonna love this. Eunhyuk was lying on the kitchen floor, surrounded by stuffed animals; the blonde dancer was wearing a monkeyonesie and held a banana in his hand. He looked adorable, why is he so cute?

“Aww, monkey’s so adorable. I just want to snuggle with him.”

“And I’m not adorable? You don’t love me?”

‘No, you’re not. Plus you’d drool on me.”

“I would not!”

“Kyuhyun, you drool and snore like crazy. This is a KNOWN fact.”

“So what?”

“So you’d drool on me.”

“I wouldn’t!”

“Yes you would.”

“No I wouldn’t.”

“Kyuhyun, you’d drool on me, kick me out of your bed, smother me, or snore in my ear all night.”

“I would not! Ok, I might snore in your ear but still!”

“Sigh, get over it.”

“No dammit.”

“ANYWAY, I have an idea.”

“Hmm? What is it jagiya?”

“Oh so I’m jagiya now?”

“Yes you are. You’re mine.”

“When did I become yours?”

“When I kidnapped you.”

“You can’t just claim me like that.”

“I can and I did.”

“Dammit Kyuhyun.”

“Just tell me your idea, and its Kyuhyun-YEOBO or oppa.”

“Fine, Kyuhyun-YEOBO you’re a jackass. And my idea was get on your PS3 and play me in some Black Ops.”

“….because you asked so politely.”

            I rolled my eyes and the TV and PS3. I turned the volume WAY down so I wouldn’t wake anybody up. The loading screen came up and I sat cross-legged, controller, phone and iPod on my lap waiting for Kyuhyun to reply. I selected my game and went to multiplayer. Hmm….zombies would be fun. Kyuhyun sent me a friend request and I accepted. We began playing, every once and awhile sending each other taunting texts. At around six Kyuhyun fell asleep and I got bored. I turned everything off and went to check on WooGyu. Both were still sound asleep. As I exited I ran into Minho, right on time fore that water. He stared down at me in confusion.

“Why are you up?” He asked.

“SungGyu-oppa and WooHyunnie are really sick.” I answered.

“Oh,”

“Yeah, so can you tell everyone that? Jungryul-sshi already knows so I have a feeling he’s gonna try and get everyone out of the house.”

“Ok, you looked tired Mi Young.”

            I yawned.

“No Sherlock. But I’ll be fine. Can you do me a favor though?” I asked.

“What is it?”

“Can you get Key and Eun to make breakfast today? I’m too tired and I don’t want to infect anybody since I’ll be taking care of SungGyu and WooHyunnie.”

            Minho stared at me for a bit before nodding slowly; I smiled at him and returned to the living room. Gah I’m tired. I returned to my spot on the couch and felt my eyelids droop closed. The last thing I felt was a blanket being draped over me and a small kiss being placed on my forehead. I woke up suddenly, my “Umma senses” tingling like crazy. I immediately threw off my covers and ran to WooGyu’s room. SungGyu was sleeping peacefully, but WooHyun was sweating and thrashing like crazy in his sleep.

“.” I swore.

            I ran to the bathroom and got a cool wash cloth, as soon as I got it I returned to WooHyun’s bedside. WooHyjnnie was still thrashing and his forehead felt like a heater. I put the washcloth on his forehead and he stopped a bit. He shivered and let out a small moan. The thrashing ceased and he went back to sleep. Crisis averted. I stood up and stretched, heading back out. I checked my phone to see what time it was. It was eleven twenty. Not bad. As I entered the kitchen I realized how silent it was in the house, guess I was right about Jungryul getting everybody out. There was a note on the counter; I recognized L’s “pretty” handwriting.

“Mi Younggie, the oppas and Eun got kicked out due to WooHyun-hyung and SungGyu-hyung’s illness. We’re all at our schedules but you can still call us if you need anything. Key-hyung says to tell you that he wants to hear from you when you get up. Saranghae, L.” I read the note aloud.

            Huh, what does Key want? Eh, oh well guess I’ll call him. I pulled out my phone once more and dialed Key. He picked up immediately.

“Mi Young!” He said.

“Deh, Key-oppa you wanted me to call you?”

“Yes, are you feeling ok?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“What about my WooHyunnie? How’s he?”

“Sick as a dog. Poor Namstar.”

“.” I heard him swear.

            He got into a miniature argument with someone over on his end and I heard him reference me as “his baby” and JongHyun yell “Mi Younggie! Appa loves you!”

“Mi Younggie, I got to go. Some wants me to go and get my make up re-done.” He said.

“Key-umma, don’t worry bout it. I’ll be fine. And clearly this guy doesn’t know who he’s talking to.”

“Damn straight he doesn’t.”

“Haha, Alright Key-umma. I’m gonna go make some soup for the sick ones.”

“Ok, Appa and I love you.”

            I laughed.

“Get off the phone Key-umma.”

            With that I hung up and set to work; I began cooking as quietly as I could, trying not to wake the sleeping ones. I the rice cooker and made a simple broth for them. To be honest I’m not sure whether or not Gyu can handle solid food, and whether WooHyunnie would want to eat at all…considering he’s been drowning in his own snot for over five hours. Once I finished I heard a cough come from the living room and WooHyun walked into the kitchen. I immediately shooed him out, I could disinfect the living room more easily than the kitchen.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” I asked.

“A bit better.” He replied in between coughs.

“And SungGyu-oppa?”

“Still asleep.”

“Key-umma’s worried about you.”

“You call him umma now?”

“Yeah, you want some food?”

“Ok.”

            I got up and got a bowl of rice, a cup of the broth and a pair of chopsticks. I brought it to him and he took it gratefully. He began eating slowly, staring off into space as he did.

“Hey, Namu-oppa…” I called.

            I got no answer…hmm. I brought a hand up to his forehead and gasped. Shisushe’s burning up like crazy!

“Omo, WooHyunnie….” I said standing up.

            He didn’t even react, he swayed a bit but that was it. This is NOT good, I got up and retrieved a cool wash cloth. When I returned he had placed the food on the coffee table and was lying down on the couch. I knelt next to him and wiped his forehead, face, and neck with the wash cloth.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were this sick?” I asked, concerned more than angry with him.

“Didn’t….want…to worry you…and Key.” He coughed.

“, your fever isn’t going down, even with the Benadryl I gave you earlier.” I swore.

            He gave me a weak smile and I stood up.

“I’m gonna have to call Jungryul-sshi to get you a doctor.” I sighed.

“No, don’t do that….I’ll be fine.”

“Oh not you too, listen you need to get to a doctor.”

“No I don’t…” He coughed wetly.

“I’m not arguing with you.” I said sternly.

            I pulled out my phone and dialed Jungryul, he wasn’t gonna be happy about this. He picked up on the second ring.

“Annyeong.” He answered the phone.

“Jungryul-sshi, WooHyunnie got worse. The fever isn’t breaking and he’s a bit delirious.” I said.

“…what about SungGyu?” he asked.

            I headed towards WooGyu’s room.

“Heading over there to check on him now.”

            I entered the room to see him still peacefully asleep, I checked his temperature and was pleased to find that his fever had broken. He did however throw up once more in the course of my being asleep because the bucket was not only on the floor but almost completely full. Ew.

“His fever broke, he’s still throwing up though.” I said.

            Jungryul sighed.

“Alright, I’ll be there in a few minutes to pick up WooHyun.” He said.

“Ok, I’ll make sure to get him dressed then.” I replied.

“Yes, that would be good.” He hung up after that.

            I sighed and returned to WooHyun, I helped him stand up and led him to his and SungGyu’s room. I pulled out some clean clothes for him and handed them to him before ushering him into the bathroom. After a few minutes of waiting I heard WooHyun call for me. Cautiously I opened the door to find myself staring at a still clothed WooHyun.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I need help…I keep trying to take it off and I get dizzy….” He said embarrassed.

            I sighed and stepped into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

“Alright, lift up your arms.” I instructed calmly.

            He did as I instructed and with slight difficulty I managed to pull his shirt off. I handed him his deodorant and threw the sweaty sleep shirt onto the pile of dirty clothing. I turned back to him and saw he had managed to pull on his clean shirt…now for the challenge….the sweat pants….ummm…. WooHyun’s eyes followed my gaze and I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment. He tinged pink as well and gave me a quick embarrassed gaze.

“I can take them off…but I might need help with the jeans…” He said.

“Ok, let’s get this over with. Just please tell me you have boxers on at least. I don’t think I can handle you going commando.” I sighed.

“I have boxers on.”
“Good.”

            With that we set to work, he pulled his pants off and I tried to avert my gaze to give him some privacy, as much privacy as I could anyway. I picked up the jeans and turned to WooHyun, he was bright red; ears, neck and cheeks all tinted. I knelt down in front of him and assisted him in putting the pants on, I was about to pull them up and stand up when I heard the door open. Oh .

“Bwoh?! Mi Younggie!” I heard SungGyu yell.

            Yeah…this must look…ummm….....I stood upright immediately, cheeks bright red and WooHyun pulled his pants up.

“SungGyu-hyung, she was just helping me get dressed.” He defended me.

“You couldn’t do that yourself?!” Gyu growled.
“No….I kept almost falling over…” WooHyun muttered.

            SungGyu’s gaze went to me and then to WooHyun. He seemed to realize that WooHyun was indeed telling the truth considering his harsh gaze softened a bit. I heard the doorbell ring and I shook off the embarrassment.

“C’mon WooHyunnie, Jungryul-sshi’s here to take you to the doctor.” I said.

            I led WooHyun out to Jungryul who took him out of my hands. I waved to WooHyun as he left and then went back inside to deal with Leader Gyu. SungGyu was sitting on the couch in the living room, with the TV on.

“How are you feeling SungGyu-oppa?” I asked.

            He turned to me and gave me a small smile.

“A bit better, still feel like crap though.” He replied sincerely.

“It’ll get better; do you want something to eat?” I asked.

“No, not yet. I don’t think I can handle it.”

“Ok…” I said.

            I sat down on the arm of the sofa, and turned my attention to the TV. I couldn’t concentrate on what was going on, I was too worried. I bit my bottom lip in worry, chewing on it lightly not paying attention to the world around me. Hope WooHyunnie’s ok, and Eun….Oh and SungGyu…he hasn’t said anything….unconsciously my right hand went to my bottom lip, picking at it lightly. A hand grabbed mine yanking me out of my thoughts. SungGyu’s hand held my wrist in a tight grip.

“Stop that, you’ll ruin your lips.” He scolded lightly.

“Ani….it’s a habit…sorry…” I replied.

            I chewed on my lip once more, and he still hadn’t released my hand.

“Stop that.” He scolded again.

            I stopped and looked over at him.

“But…”
“No buts, you’ll ruin your lips. Not to mention WooHyun and Key would kill me.”

            Ok, what?!

“Huh?”

“Key loves your lips, and has expressed so repeatedly. Not to mention if your lips were all bloody when they got home they would think I assaulted you or something and Minho, Eun, Key AND WooHyun would be hounding my .” He explained.

“Oh…” Was my reply.

            Huh, Key likes my lips? Well that’s not strange at all…and I thought Yesung form Super Junior was the one who was supposed to have a lip ? Eh…..ok…..so, note to self, never bite/chew/nibble/pick at lips around Key, WooHyunnie or SungGyu. Mkay. I dropped my hand and SungGyu released it as it fell. He stood up and gave me a smile.

“I think I’m ready to eat.” He said.

            It took me a second to process what he said.

“Mkay….oh….OH! Sorry, I’m a little distracted; c’mon it’s in the kitchen.” I said standing up.

            SungGyu let out a chuckle and then followed me into the kitchen. I guess my absentmindedness….is that even a word?!...anyway, I guess it amused him. We entered the kitchen and I set out the broth, rice and chopsticks.

“I figured you might want to start off with something light…” I trailed off.

“Yeah…” He replied.

            It was feeling kind of awkward in here, and I didn’t really want to stand and watch him eat…I went to leave and he grabbed my arm; I turned to face him.

“Mi Younggie….thank you.” He said.

“Oh, umm…no problem really, the food was easy to make.” I replied... I have no idea why I’m getting so flustered.

“No, I meant for taking care of us. You didn’t have to but you did. Thank you.” He tried again.

“Omo…oh, you’re welcome.” I replied with a smile.

            SungGyu let me go and returned to eating; I’m glad he’s feeling better. Come to think of it, I should probably go disinfect the WooGyu room and the living room…. Yeah, I should probably do that. I left SungGyu in the kitchen and set about cleaning. I had just finished in the living room when I heard the front door open. A loud yell of “WHERE’S MY BABY?!?!!” came from the door. I guess Key’s back. I put down the can of Lysol just in time for me to get tackled by a worried Key. JongHyun, DongWoo and SungJong followed him.

“Are you alright? Feeling ok?” Key asked rapidly, checking me over.

“I’m fine Key-umma.” I replied.

“Yah, yeobo get off of our child.” JongHyun said.

            He pulled Key off of me and DongWoo pulled me into an enormous hug.

“Such a responsible little Mi Youngie.” He cooed.

            My eye twitched. I am not LITTLE.

“Yah! Pabo Dino I am not little!” I yelled.

            DongWoo cackled and put me down, I smacked him upside the head and he laughed even more. Yeesh this guy…

“Where’s WooHyunnie?” Key asked.

“Yeah…where is Namu-hyung and Grandpa Gyu-hyung?” SungJong asked.

“Gyu’s in the kitchen and WooHyunnie had to go to the doctor.” I answered.

            Key’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Omo?! The doctor?! Is he ok?” He yelled.

“Calm down Umma, his fever wasn’t breaking and Jungryul-sshi and I thought it would be best for him to get checked out.” I said calmly.

            Key gave me a look that I don’t know how to describe and JongHyun pulled the worrying diva into a loving backhug. SungJong ran to the kitchen to check on his hyung and DongWoo threw me over his shoulder. The hell?

“Umm….DongWoo-oppa? What are you doing?” I asked.

“Taking you with me.” He replied nonchalantly.

“Where?” I asked.

“To my room.”

“BWOH?! PABO DINOSAUR WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING TO MY DAUGHTER?!” Key roared.

“Yeah?! What the hell bro?!”  I yelled.

“To take a nap, yeesh Key-ah get your mind out of the gutter.” DongWoo cackled.

            He began walking away from JongKey and Key turned to yell at Jjong.

“She’s your daughter! Why aren’t you stopping this?!” He yelled.

“Well….I would BUT, she looks tired and needs to sleep anyway.” He answered.

            I heard Key yell “That’s not a good answer! Pabo!” and DongWoo laughed and carried me back to his room. I was kinda…thrown onto the bed and he climbed in next to me.

“Was that necessary?” I huffed.

“Yes. Now sleep.” He ordered sleepily.

            He let out a yawn and pulled me close to his chest, I could hear his heart beat.

“How come I always end up asleep next to you or Minho?” I asked.

“Cause you love us. Now hush.” He answered.

            Pabo DongWoo, I yawned. I guess I am tired…I wonder whether or not the PD’s are gonna start getting mad at us for always falling asleep next to the guys….I mean, there’s a LOT of skinship going on in this show…we must have a lot of anti-fans…..my musings were cut off  by a small snore on DongWoo’s part. I giggled lightly and nuzzled into his chest, he’s warm, I’m tired, so sue me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Chapter eleven guys! <3 Haha, semi/moslty serious chappie, poor SungGyu and WooHyunnie. T.T Please read and review and thank you to all of our lovely subscribers Dobu and I love you all! <3

~Umma