This Isn't Playboy....Right?

My Best Oppa! ~

 

Eun's PoV

 

            After MiYounggie finished ranting about “Damn hormonal idols”, “Stupid costumes”, and something about the school-girl outfit needing an exorcism and she left the dressing room, I looked at myself in the mirror. The light blue bikini was really cute; The little ruffles completed my aegyo look perfectly. This was good though, because my slight, cute, barely-there curves that were usually nonexistent in the normal clothes were absolutely noticeable. I smirked; Time to show the world that Yoo Eun CAN be y.

            “Eun-sshi, the director decided you should just wear the cute swim su-” The makeup-unnie had walked in, but stopped when she saw me. She looked me up and down, went back out, and came back in with the photoshoot director. The director looked me over and nodded appreciatively.

            “Never mind. You will be modeling the y swimsuits as well,” The director said before they walked out of the room. I followed them out and walked to where I would be modeling, hiding behind a wall, peeking my head around the corner. All the oppas(SuJu, SHINee, AND Infinite) were there as well, not happy about me modeling swimsuits. ESPECIALLY WooHyun, Hoya, SungYeol(Must. Not. Blush.), SungGyu, and JongHyun. EunHyuk looked excited(ERT! >.<), but I'm pretty sure he wasn't fond of the other guys seeing me in a swim suit.

            I saw Donghae-oppa standing in front of the backdrop in light blue swim-trunks and a white button-up shirt. Oh holy Hogod. It was comepletely ed save for one, so I couldn't see ALL of his abs. Dammit! Wait...

            I WAS MODELING WITH DONGHAE?!

            “Yah, Eun-yang~! Come here, we need to start,” DongHae called, spotting me in my hiding spot. The rest of the oppas and Umma turned to look at me expectantly. I blushed; Thus suddenly became embarrassing. I was almost in front of a bunch of Y- guys, for Shisus' sake! Hae waved at me excitedly, gesturing for me to come over there. Umma smiled at me, winking and giving me a thumbs up. I took a deep breath and slowly walked over to DongHae, blushing all the while. He patted me on the had encouragingly.

            “Yah, who dat smexy gurl?” MiYounggie joked, whistling lowly. I laughed and DongHae grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. The photographer noticed this and started snapping pictures like crazy. DongHae and I posed as a young, cute couple on their honeymoon at the beach; At least, that's what it felt like. I was proud of myself for not fainting due to fangirl-related issues.

            “Ah...Y-you did great, Eunnie,” SungYeol told me, blushing. I smiled shyly and thanked him. It was still awkward wearing such revealing clothing, but it was slowly getting better. I walked back to the dressing room to change swimsuits. The next one was a one piece, but had cut-outs at the side to accentuate my subtle curves even more. Honestly, I loved this swimsuit. It was half-way between cute and y: Perfect. I walked back to the photoshoot room and saw EunHyukkie-oppa WITHOUT a shirt on in edgy black, red, and blue swim-trunks. Oh yes, I want. SO. ING. BAD. I ran to him and tackled him in a hug and he chuckled, tightly squeezing me to his *ahem* bare chest.

            “YAH! NO TOUCHING!” WooHyun yelled.

            “I agree! You're still a baby, no need to be this close to EunHyuk-sshi,” LeeTeuk chimed in, frowning slightly.

            “Aish, I can touch MY monkey ALL I want, Ummas,” I said stubbornly, sticking my tongue out at WooHyunnie and LeeTeukkie-ummas(As I now established that they ARE my third and fourth mothers, respectively, the second being Mi Young), and wrapping my arms possessively around Hyukkie-oppa's slim waist. I was a lot more comfortable with the swim wear now, mainly because I was modeling with someone I know well.

            “Yah, this isn't a cute couple shoot! Be y!” The photographer yelled at us. I giggled once more before turning my body towards Hyukkie. He shot me that heart-melting gummy smile before sliding his right arm around my waist, his left hand halfway inside his pocket. I moved my arms so that my left hand rested lightly on his shoulder and my right hand was pressed against his chest, where his heart was.

            “Damn...” I heard someone mutter, probably JongHyunnie-oppa.

            EunHyuk leaned his head back and tilted it to the side, sending a total “Boom. Pregnant.” stare at the camera that was half-blocked by his blonde bangs that had fallen in his face. I can't be outdone by MiYounggie! I turned slightly and stared into the camera behind half-lidded eyes, my teeth grazing my bottom lip.

            “TOO Y!!!” Hoya roared, being held back by DongWoo and JongHyun. Good; I didn't want my precious anchovy to be murdered while I was modeling with him.

            We finished the rest of the photoshoot together WITHOUT EunHyuk being murdered by various raging oppas, and I returned to the dressing room to change into my third and final swimsuit. This one was a y red bikini, and I swallowed nervously at the sight of it. I don't think I could pull this off...Who was I even gonna model with? HeeChul's in the army, SiWon's filming Poseidon...Maybe YeSung, but he already modeled with Umma...So...Either SungMin or LeeTeuk? ...Oh ing Kim HeeChul. I don't think my ovaries could handle modeling with LeeTeuk.

            I walked back to the photoshoot area and indeed, LeeTeuk was to be my modeling partner. . He had NO shirt on, he was wet like he had just gotten out of the ocean, and he looked VERY delicious in those black, red, and white swim-trunks. Mmmm. I'd tap that...If he weren't my mom.

            We stood next to each other awkwardly as the director told us how he wanted us to pose- Which, by the way, was not going down well with ANY of the oppas in the room.

            I turned so that I was leaning on my arms on the prop fence(The kind you see at beaches), my back arched, my sticking vulnerably in the air. Well, this was awkward. I could see a few of the more innocent/Not-always- oppas(RyeoWook, TaeMin, SungJong, YeSung) look away blushing. I could understand; They probably have a nice shot of my cleavage(What little I have) from there. I could feel LeeTeuk's presence behind me, and soon I felt one of his hands grip my hips lightly while the other one cautiously slid up my arm, resting his hand on mine, his body bent over mine. This was even more awkward.

            “IS THIS SOME SORT OF MAGAZINE SHOOT?!?!” Mi Young screeched, clearly unhappy with her baby posing like she was on the cover of Playboy magazine.

            “Seriously! First you put Mi Young in the ty school girl costume, now you have Eunnie practically HAVING WITH LEETEUK-HYUNG!” WooHyun screamed.

            “Ya know, if it's too awkward, we can stop. No one is forcing you to do anything,” LeeTeuk whispered into my ear, intertwining our fingers and squeezing my hand reassuringly. NG NG NG NG NG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAHHHH! Please excuse me while my ovaries explode from the sheer thought of dual meanings behind the words of the almighty god known as Park JungSoo.

            “I-I can do this. It's fine,” I said so that everyone could hear me. We continued with the photoshoot, and I was doing a pretty great job until the director said something that made the atmosphere in the room grow incredibly tense and dark.

            “Wrap your legs around his waist, your arms around his neck, and send me a smoldering look at the camera, Eun-sshi. JungSoo, you just hold her in the most provocative way possible, staring intensely at the camera as well,” The director clapped his hands. I swallowed nervously and began puffing out my cheeks and staring at the ceiling- a nervous habit I haven't been able to break since preschool. LeeTeuk looked at me cautiously, his eyes telling me to make the first move. We quickly got into position and took a few pictures before the director stopped us.

            “Now for the kissing scene,” He said. Man, this guy knows no boundaries. I wouldn't mind kissing LeeTeuk..But I still haven't had my first kiss, and I wanted it to be with the PERFECT man, and LeeTeuk wasn't it...For me.

            “HELL TO THE MOTHAIN KIMCHI NAW!” Hoya roared.

            “AGREED! Eunnie's first kiss will be with ME!” EunHyuk yelled as he dashed over to me and LeeTeuk, pulled me from his hyung's arms, threw me over his shoulder, and ran down the hallway. SungYeol followed closely behind, shrieking like the little dolphin boy he is, trying desperately to steal me away from the psychotic monkey. Hoya followed the Choding, SungMin followed the Hogod, my three Ummas followed the Aegyo Master, and Grandpa Gyu brought up the rear.

            I sighed; This was going to be a long day full of pwning oppas' asses, trying to get the photoshoot director fired for ography, and getting WooGyu to buy me LOTS of strawberry cake to make up for this.

 

 

A/N: I want to apologize for taking so long to update! Over the break, I was stuck in Orlando FREZZING MY GODDAMN OFF WITH NO ING COMPUTER ACCESS, and then my computer*cough* ACCIDENTALLY *cough* feel off my desk and onto the hardwood floor. Needless to say, it broke. *sigh*

BUT! Here the update is now! I hope you all will enjoy it!

The ending is a fail, as usual TT^TT The chapter after this doesn't continue with the photoshoot, so for safety purposes, Eun and Mi Young scold the oppas, get that sleazy director fired, and head back home like nothing happened ^ ^'

ANYWAYS! Please read, comment, and subscribe, my lovelies, and Umma and I shall give you delicious cookies of gratitude hand-made by RyeoWook ^ ^

 

~Dobu