Too Much of a Good Thing Can Hurt You....For Example: Lemon Cake and Bleach

My Best Oppa! ~

Eun's PoV

After things had died down, Key, WooHyun, and I began handing out slices of the cake to everyone. We all kinda just sat/stood around in the living room enjoying each others' company. Mi Younggie sat in a chair in the middle of the room; L stood behind her(Rather protectively, I might add); DongWoo sat at her feet; MinHo sat next to her on the floor; SungGyu sat in the over-sized armchair with WooHyunnie-umma on his lap; JongKey took over the loveseat; And Onew, the maknaes, SungYeol, and Hoya were all crammed onto the couch, with me sitting precariously halfway on top of Hoya's lap and halfway on top of SungYeol's. Everything was fine until TaeMin, in all his oblivious maknae glory, blurted out his newest realization. 

“Eunnie is already 18, right?” 

“Yufpmm,” I mumbled around the lemon cake in my mouth, causing Mi Younggie-umma to glare at me. I had a bad habit of talking around the food in my mouth, and she's been trying to break that habit since 5th grade. 

“But you said you've never had your first kiss,” TaeMin continued with his theory. I nodded this time to avoid being hit in the head with some sort of projectile sent flying from Umma's hand. 

“So that means you HAVEN'T had your coming-of-age kiss?” TaeMin concluded. I nodded again, swallowing the cake in my mouth. What the hell...Awkward silence much? 

“How are you gonna yell at Mi Younggie to have HER coming-of-age kiss when you didn't even have YOURS?!?!” Key screeched, glaring at me for being so judgmental of his "daughter". 

"Yah! In MY defense, Mi Younggie-umma and KangDae-oppa are the reasons WHY I didn't get my coming-of-age kiss!" I yelled back in defense, pointing accusingly at the birthday girl. Mi Young rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that AND the fact that your pretty self didn't want to give up your first kiss to anyone at your party," Mi Young mumbled before shoving another forkful of lemon cake into . That sly ...It's not my fault the only boys I could've kissed at my party were my brothers's friends, my cousins, a bunch of my friends who were like brothers to me, and a poor delusional kid who had a crush on me!!! No really; It wasn't my fault. Those cunning Song sisters(Mi Young included) invited everyone to my party. Against. My. Own. Free. Will. And Mi Young DARED to rage about me being a traitor?!?! 

"So why doesn't she just kiss someone now to get it over with?" SungJonggie mentioned offhandedly, his attention focused on the lemon icing that he was currently (In a TOTALLY non-seductive way) off his fork. 

"You wanna volunteer, Jonggie?" JongHyun joked, shooting a smirk at the Infinite maknae, who immediately blushed and shook his head furiously. 

I should've known something bad was gonna happen as soon as I saw what happened next: Mi Young, DongWoo, L, and TaeMin exchanged evil smirks with each other as they stared from me to SungYeol. This COULD NOT end well.

"Yah, Choding, can you get Mi Young another slice of cake?" L-oppa asked SungYeol. Yeollie shot a disapproving look at the younger. 

"Why don't you do it? You're HER yeobo," Yeollie-oppa snickered, and I had a sudden urge to congratulate him. I also had a feeling that somewhere in the deep confines of the StarCraft realm, the player named 'GaemKyu' spazzed for three seconds before proceeding to beat the living out of the rest of the players as a means to let out his anger. 

"That's exactly why I'm NOT going to get it; I have to stay with my jagiya~" L explained sarcastically, ignoring the blush on Mi Younggie's face. Again, I could sense that the beating being delivered to the poor StarCraft players had doubled. 

SungYeol sighed and gave in to the younger's demands. He lifted me up by my waist and sat me down so I was saving his spot, and he shuffled over to the cake grumbling under his breath. DongWoo exchanged a look with TaeMin and SHINee's maknae stood up, grabbed my wrist and drug me with him towards the cake. 

"Eunnie, cut me another slice of cake!" He requested, pushing me behind SungYeol who was currently cutting a piece of cake for Mi Younggie. 

"Can't you slice it yourself?" I sighed, not wanting to leave the comfort of the couch. He looked at me with his best puppy-dog face and I could feel my eyes start to water as I forcibly stopped the inevitable "AAWWWWWWWWZ!" from coming out of my mouth. 

"But I like it better when you cut the slices! They're perfectly even~" He whined cutely, and I couldn't resist patting his head and I turned back around to see SungYeol having trouble transferring the slice of cake from the cake-stand to the plate in his hand. I giggled at his hopelessness. 

"Here, Yeollie-oppa, let me help you," I murmured, gently pushing him aside so I could put the piece of cake on the plate he was holding. This si when I should've acted out on my tiny ninja skillz. DongWoo stealthily crept up behind me, Yeollie, and TaeMinnie, watching us with a dangerous glint in his eye. As I turned around to hand Yeollie-oppa the cake, DongWoo let out a hyena-cackle-battle-call before he and TaeMin proceeded to push SungYeol into me. By instinict, I raised my arms to block my head, and the next thing I knew their was laughter erupting from every person's mouth in the room except for me and SungYeol.

I looked up and saw that SungYeol had lemon cake smeared all across his face, neck, and even his hair. He was fuming, but I silently thanked Shisus I had raised my arms, because he DEFINITELY would've ended up planting his lips on mine if I hadn't.

"Well, looks like that backfired," L mused from where he stood behind Mi Younggie, who was torn between mourning the loss of her lemon cake or laughing her off at the sight of the pathetic SungYeollie. Furious, SungYeol sliced another piece of cake, held it in his bare hands, whipped around and glared at the stoic oppa. Not. Good.

"You !" SungYeol growled before launching the piece of cake at L's head. L easily dodged it, a smirk playing on his lips. The cake ended up hitting TaeMin in the ear as he was sneaking back to his seat on the couch. He looked up with a shocked expression before his eyes turned dark with anger. He scraped the cake off the side of his face and threw it in SungYeol's general direction. Sadly, TaeMin doesn't have the best aim and so the cake hit JongHyun.

"This is war!" JongHyunnie-oppa shouted, before lunging at the cake, scooping up some and chucking it in a random direction. Which happened to be Key's nice, new shirt. I think I can sum up what everyone in the room whose name was not Key was thinking: .

"YOU BASTARD!" Key screeched, picking up some cake and throwing it back at the unfortunate JongHyun. JongHyun ducked, causing the cake to smack Hoya in the face. Well . This wasn't going to turn out good. Hoya turned slowly, pure killing intent radiating from his entire body. He growled menacingly, picked up a blob of cake the size of my head, and chucked it at the first person he saw laughing: Onew.

Before I knew it, a full-on food war was raging between the oppas. Somewhere along the way DongWoo had joined(Just for the hell of it), SungJong had joined(Because SungYeol shoved a handful of frosting down his shirt), WooHyun had joined(Because Key was participating), SungGyu had joined(Because when he tried to tell them to stop, each participating oppa pelted him with cake), and even MinHo had joined(Because he can't stand not being a part of ANY type of competition). Mi Young and I just stood there, shock etched into our faces. Mi Young could only mumble "My cake...My beautiful, sweet, heavenly lemon cake...", so I decided to calm the oppas down.

"YAH! DOUCHEWAFFLE-OPPAS!" I screamed. The room fell dead silent; They probably learned from last time not to mess with an angry Eun. Good. "All of you leave. NOW. Do NOT return until four hours have passed. Got it? Mi Young and I need time to clean this up, and we don't need ANY distractions from the likes of YOU!"

"Eunnie, at least let us help you guys clean up," WooHyunnie-umma started.

"NO, umma. Now GO!" I demanded. "If any of you show up before four hours is up, I will personally castrate you all with a rusty spoon!" I threatened, glaring my best at them as they pathetically shuffled out of the house. I turned to Mi Young who seemed to have recovered from the traumatic events of loosing her lemon cake.

"Nice one, Eun," She commented, patting me on the head. I beamed up at her before walking to the hallway closet. I pulled out my patented 'Super Duper Cleaning Bucket for All Your Cleaning Emergencies' bucket, tossed Umma a pair of non-Latex gloves, and grinned at her.

"Time to do what I do best," I shouted, doing a super cheesy hero pose. Mi Young laughed at me and rolled her eyes, pulling the gloves on.

"You're an idiot," She mumbled.

"I have a feeling a certain Evil Maknae and Monkey are gonna visit because of your birthday, so I suggest we hurry," I told her as we set to work.

We spent the next three hours cleaning the ENTIRE house(Because I'm OCD and we can't just clean ONE room), and then finally it was time to sanitize WooGyu's room. They HAD been sick and all, so it was probably a good idea. I pulled out the bleach from my bucket and turned to hand it to Mi Younggie, but I tripped and the ENTIRE ING BUCKET spilled all over the floor. And since it was a closed orom, the strong aroma of bleach filled up the entire room to the point where I'm pretty sure the air was 99% ammonia and 1% oxygen.

", get out! This 's bad for your brain!" Mi young swore, running out of the room- Or at least trying to. She was stumbling due to the affects of the chemicals, and I wasn't much better. My vision was blurring and I collapsed in the hallway outside of WooGyu's room. I hope Mi Younggie made it to the living room, or else we're BOTH screwed.

And then I passed out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: WHOOO! I FINALLY ING UPDATED! Lol I have no excuse for upadting this so late other than I'm a lazy :P Sue me.

Please don't sue me, I was kidding T.T But I AM lazy...So I apologize for taking so long to update.

I also apologize for this ty chapter. I promise the next one is better because Umma wrote it.

Please read, comment, subscribe, and all that good stuff! :D

Delicious lemon cake for you all~ Our lovely readers, saranghaeyo~

~Dobu