New Friends and New Loves

My Best Oppa! ~

Eun's PoV

 

I rushed around the house frantically, cleaning every square inch of the place. Most of the time I don't really mind nor take notice of the huge mess that's only natural to occur in a house filled with twelve guys (I’ve sort of become immune to it because of my brothers and their friends that never seemed to live in their own houses), but today I was noticing EVERY. LITTLE. PIECE. OF. DUST.

"Ugh...DongWoo­-oppa, why the do you have to leave your boxers laying in the living room?!" I shouted, picking up the trademark pig boxers and tossing them into the laundry room. I would deal with that later.

DongWoo let out a cackle at my remark, his eyes never leaving the TV screen where he and MinHo were playing an unnecessarily violent game of Mario Kart.

"Calm down, Eunnie. You're acting like the governor is gonna visit," JongHyun remarked from where he sat on the couch.

"Yeah, Eun­-yang. What's the point of cleaning up the house anyways?" MinHo asked, pausing the game to turn around and look at me.

"Because there are people coming over and this place is a mess and­­--OH MY GOD IS THAT MY BRA UNDER THE KITCHEN TABLE?!"
I picked up my bra and tried to hide my blush as I realized it was the one that had strawberries on it. I let it hang by the strap on my finger and turned to face the men in the living room.

The house fell silent as I glared at the men. It was still before noon so not everyone was awake, but JongHyun, DongWoo, MinHo, Hoya, WooHyun, Key, SungYeol and TaeMin were.

"Well? Why IS my BRA under the KITCHEN TABLE?" I demanded an answer. I was also fighting to keep a straight face on as I caught SungYeol's shocked, embarrassed and slightly intrigued look upon seeing my bra.

"Hyungs were drunk," TaeMin mentioned off­handedly, returning his attention to the apple he was trying­­--and failing--­­to slice.

I felt my eye twitch as I glared at the remaining oppas, waiting for them to explain themselves. "Well?"

"Look, Eunnie, it's not what you think," Hoya started, glancing at Key, WooHyun and JongHyun.

"It was Mi Young's fault! She challenged us to a drinking game," JongHyun defended himself.

"AND YOU AGREED?!" I shouted incredulously.

"Hey, she challenged me! ME, of all people. One does not simply challenge the Almighty Key." I rolled my eyes as the resident diva crossed his arms.

"Eun, sweetie, we're sorry! Mi Young just went crazy and started shuffling through your stuff and then...well, that's how your bra ended up in the kitchen," WooHyun explained. I sighed deeply and reminded myself to beat the hell out of Mi Young the next time I get a chance.

"What's going on?" SungGyu walked into the living room. His hair was in a mess from his sleeping habits and his eyes were barely open due to having just woken up, accentuating his already small eyes. He looked absolutely attractive. I swear these boys are going to be the death of me.

"Eun's being a mama duck," DongWoo snickered and without thinking I chucked my bra at his head. He immediately picked it up, put it on his head and then ran away cackling. I just stared at him.

"Who gave DongWoo sugar?" I deadpanned and everyone turned and pointed at Hoya.

"He looked tired," Hoya tried to explain himself and I couldn't help but smile a bit; that man's soft spot for DongWoo was just so adorable.

"Eunnie said some people were coming over today, so she's cleaning the house," TaeMin told the tiny-­eyed leader.

"Oh? Who's coming over?" SungGyu quirked an eyebrow.

"My dongsaengs from high school, Sae Young and Hyo Mi," I told my adopted father as I continued cleaning.

As soon as the names 'Sae Young' and 'Hyo Mi' left my mouth a door slammed open and Mi Young stampeded into the living room, her eyes wild with unidentifiable emotion. Everyone turned to stare at her--­­Except for me. I was currently sweeping the floor.

"SAE YOUNGGIE AND BABY HYO MI ARE COMING OVER?!" Mi Young screeched.

"Yes Mi Younggie, and don't be so loud­­--You'll wake up the other oppas," I said, continuing to dust off the furniture.

"HOLY WE NEED TO MAKE THEIR FAVORITE FOODS AND TAKE THEM EVERYWHERE AND MAKE THEM MEET ALL OF YOU AND CLEAN UP THIS GODFORSAKEN MESS­­--"

"Mi Young, shut up," I muttered as I shoved the younger girl into the kitchen, "Just go make them something."

"Oookay?" JongHyun turned back to me. "Who're Sae Young and Hyo Mi, exactly?"

"We went to high school with them. They're really close friends."

"Oooooh! I get to meet my baby's friends," WooHyun clapped his hands excitedly, "In that case, I'll go help Mi Younggie cook."

"I'll help too--­­Lord knows Mi Young will something up when she's being this spazzy," Key mentioned as he followed his other half into the kitchen.

"What are Sae Young and Hyo Mi like?" TaeMin asked as he hovered behind me as I started scrubbing the wood floor.

"Well..." I handed TaeMin a towel so he could help me out, "Sae Young is...She's very mature. And quiet. She seems like she's very serious and doesn't tolerate very many things, but she is actually very sweet and adorable." I smiled, remembering the tsundere­-like girl.
"Sae Younggie is the person who keeps a level head when everyone else is freaking out."

"Don't forget that she's a horrible, abusive woman that blames me for everything!" Mi Young shouted from the kitchen and I rolled my eyes.

"She has reasons to blame you for everything, Mi Younggie," I shot back, continuing to scrub at the floor next to TaeMin. "Sae Young is a complicated person at first...But once you know her, she's quite predictable."

"Complicated?" MinHo questioned as he started to straighten up the living room as well.

"Yeah. She seems as though she wouldn't be such a cute, funny person when she really is. She seriously seems like she's stoic, but she's really awesome! And she's also a very picky eater, and she's very intelligent too, so when I first met her, I felt intimidated," I paused to blow a stray piece of hair out of my face, "But there's really no need to be scared of her; She's such a cute sweetheart, really."

"I wasn't intimidated by her!" Mi Young added.

"Yah, pay attention to what you're doing!" Key screeched. I laughed and shook my head.

"And what about Hyo Mi?" Hoya asked as he walked back into the room after tossing random articles of clothing that were strewn about the house in the laundry room.

"Hyo Mi is very energetic and very cute," I started.

"Like you?" SungYeol suggested shyly. I blushed and ducked my head down to hide my face.

"N­-no...She's much more energetic. And not nearly as clumsy."

"So she's like a puppy?" JongHyun chuckled, before frowning as he bent down to show TaeMin how to correctly clean the floor.

"She's actually quite a lot like a puppy," I giggled as I thought about how accurate that was. "But even though she's hyper sometimes, she's actually very responsible. If she wasn't the maknae amongst us, she'd probably be the umma."

"Yeah, our Baby Hyo Mi is such a good girl~" Mi Young mentioned.

"You two sound like you're her parents," SungGyu mused.

"WE ARE!"

"Mi Young, shut up!"

"Yah, don't you tell me to shut up Eunnie!"

I pouted and shook my head. This crazy child...

"What's all the yelling about?" Onew asked as he entered the living room.

"Good morning oppa," I smiled at him.

"Mi Young is hyper," MinHo said offhandedly as he engaged in a floor-­cleaning contest with TaeMin.

"Eun and Mi Young's friends are coming over," SungGyu told the other leader. Onew nodded and smiled cutely.

"I'll wake up everyone so we can help cook and clean!" Onew sang as he tripped walked back to the bedrooms.

Within the next hour, Mi Young, our oppas and I had managed to make the house look presentable and cook a delicious lunch for our guests as well.

"Do Sae Young and Hyo Mi know who we are?" L asked as he snatched a grape from a bowl Mi Young was setting on the dining table and popped it in his mouth. Mi Young frowned and slapped his hand, and I watched with interest as he simply winked and stuck his tongue out at her.

"Are you kidding me? They're huge fans," I told my oppas as I silently excused myself from the room. I needed to make a phone call.

As I headed toward the room I was sharing with WooHyun I could hear Mi Young explaining--­­in embarrassing detail, might I add­­--how Sae Young's biases are SungJong and TaeMin, and Hyo Mi's are Onew and Hoya.

Upon entering our room, I headed straight for the dresser where my cellphone sat. I hit my speed dial number 2 and waited for the other person to pick up.

"Yobeosaeyo?"

"Yobeosaeyo, umma!" I chirped happily.

"Oh, Eunnie! Annyeong! How are you? What's up?"

"Annyeong LeeTeukkie-­umma. I'm fine. Actually, I need to ask you something."

"Neh? What is it?"

"Can you make sure your dorm-­­-at least your floor­­--is clean and tidy? And that all of the SuJu oppas will be present on your floor by 2 p.m.?"

"Arasso? Why?"

"I'm having friends coming over and I'd like to introduce them to you!"

"OH HOW CUTE I GET TO SEE MY BABY'S FR­--"

"Umma! Don't tell the oppas, okay? Just tell them it's a filming or something!"

"Ah, surprise surprise, ok!" LeeTeuk said in English, and I laughed.

"Kamsahamnida umma!"

"No problem sweetie~"

"I'll see you later, then."

"Of course!"

I hung up and returned to the kitchen.

Mi Young, Key and WooHyun had made a rather dramatically overdone lunch for our guests today, and were now defending it from various hungry oppas.

As is a habit of mine, I took to the living room to pace, periodically peeking out the window to see if my dongsaengs had arrived yet.

"Are you excited?" I heard a voice behind me ask and I jumped five feet into the air.

"Jesus christ oppa you gave me a heart attack!!!" I squeaked, placing a hand over my heart. SungYeol smiled at me sheepishly, a light blush dusting his face.

"But yes, I'm really excited," I answered his question. "I haven't seen them since Mi Younggie, Sae Young and I graduated...It's been a year."

"I'm excited too..."

"You don't sound too excited," I peered into his eyes.

"Well...they don't like me, so I'm not sure this whole meeting thing will go well..." SungYeol trailed off, his gaze averting mine. I pouted, huffing a bit as I stared at him.

"Just because you're not their favorite doesn't mean they don't like you, pabo," I told him, still pouting. "Besides, I like you, you're MY favorite, so it really shouldn't matter, right?"

"Y-yeah," SungYeol blushed, looking at me shyly and then turning away to look out the window.

"Hey Eunnie?" I heard JongHyun ask. I turned to him with an eyebrow raised.

"Do Sae Young and Hyo Mi know that you live with us?"

I exchanged a look with Mi Young whose face mirrored my own; we had totally forgotten to mention to our dongsaengs who are visiting us that we live with twelve guys--twelve attractive, famous, crazy guys.

"Oh well--it'll be a surprise," Mi Young shrugged. I gave her a stern look.

"You hate surprises Mi Young," I pointed out. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"I hate surprises that are for me--if I'm surprising other people, it's all good."

At that moment, I heard the sound of a car pull up, but before Mi Young or I could say anything, TaeMin and SungJong were out the door screeching "THEY'RE HERE~!"

Sae Young and Hyo Mi were escorted--rather hurriedly--into the house by the maknaes, and let me tell you, the looks on their faces were PRICELESS.

I running-tackled Hyo Mi, wrapping my arms around the taller girl's waist.

"BABY HYO MI I MISSED YOU!" I cried as the younger girl squeezed me tightly.

A shout of “SAE YOUNGGIE~!!!!” drew my attention to Sae Young who was trying to pry her way out of Mi Young’s bear-hug.

“Appa, I missed you, but, um...” Hyo Mi trailed off.

“Hmm? What’s up?” I looked up at my dongsaeng questioningly.

“You kinda forgot to tell us some things,” Hyo Mi looked from me to Mi Young with an apprehensive stare.

“Bwoh?” Mi Young was playing dumb.

“Well, you forgot to tell us your new address so we had to ask KwangJae, and THEN you just happened to forget to mention that your new address was occupied by two of our favorite bands,” Sae Young glared at us, her hands on her hips out of annoyance.

“Who’s KwangJae?” Hoya asked, the look on his face showing that he was not approving of a male knowing where we lived.

“AWWWWWWWWWWW~ GOSH HOWONNIE YOUR FACE UGH YOU’RE SO CUTE!” Hyo Mi squealed, grabbing onto my arm and burying her face in my shoulder. Hoya looked slightly taken aback while the other oppas began to laugh their asses off.

“Jeez, she IS like a puppy! I was so right,” JongHyun chuckled, smiling at the youngest girl’s blushing face that she attempted to hide behind my shoulder.

“Yeah, Hyo Mi’s just like that,” Mi Young shrugged.

“Anyway, HoWonnie-oppa, KwangJae is my younger brother, so calm down,” I poked Hoya’s stomach. He shot me an apologetic look before glancing to see if Hyo Mi was alright.

"C'mon Hyo Mi. You can't just screech about Hoya's beauty and not introduce yourself to our oppas," I poked the younger girl in the cheek. Sae Young nodded in agreement, setting her bags down.

"Well then. I'm Liu Sae Young. Nice to meet you," Sae Young introduced herself, smiling politely at the guys.

"Hi Sae Young~ I'm Onew, the leader of SHINee! This is JongHyun, Key, MinHo and our maknae, TaeMin," Onew smiled back.

"They know who you guys are ya know," Mi Young muttered.

"I'm Hyo Mi Valencia! 17 turning 18 years old!"

"Omo, what a baby," WooHyun cooed.

"Yeah, Hyo Mi is a year younger than us, and so is Sae Young--though Sae Young is older than Hyo Mi," I explained.

"Well, let's not just crowd around the living room--let's eat!" SungGyu suggested, receiving shots of joy from the 'starving' oppas.

We spent a good two hours eating lunch and talking with Sae Young and Hyo Mi. The oppas were excited to hear stories about me and Mi Young when we were in school.

I found out that Sae Young has been attending a university in the year we've been gone, but her maternal grandmother had told her about a great French study abroad program a university near Seoul had, so Sae Young planned to move here.

Hyo Mi on the other hand had just graduate from high school when her own maternal grandparents fell ill. They offered her free housing and a job in their mandu shop if she moved in with them and took care of them. So now Hyo Mi was moving to Bucheon to take care of her grandparents and attend a university at the same time.

They had both come in on the same flight to check their places out and decided to drop in and visit us while they were here.

Sae Young said her family was doing fine; her younger brother was doing good in school, her dad's job was going well, and her mom was expressing a want to move back to China when her brother graduated.

Hyo Mi's large family was doing well too. Her older brother and his wife were expecting their second child, her second oldest brother and his wife were expecting their first child, her third brother had just landed a great job teaching physics at Harvard, and her last two older brothers (they're twins) had moved to the Philippines with their mom to become actors.

It was nearing 2 o' clock, so I pulled the girls aside.

"Mi Younggie and I have a surprise for you," I told them, smiling innocently.

"Oh no...this isn't anything like that cake you guys got me for my 16th birthday, is it?" Sae Young groaned, reliving that freaking amazing cake experience.

"No, no. You'll both LOVE this surprise, I promise," Mi Young said. Sae Young and Hyo Mi just stared at her/

"I promise you'll love it," I looked at them, and they nodded.

"Alright," Hyo Mi mumbled warily.

"WooHyunnie-umma~ Mi Younggie and I are taking Sae Young and Hyo Mi somewhere special! We'll be back before 7:30 if all goes well," I hugged WooHyun and SungGyu goodbye.

"Wait, you're not going to the S-" MinHo started to get furious but Mi Young slapped her hand across his mouth and hugged him.

"Not a word oppa," she said sweetly, her voice dripping with malice.

With that, we asked JungRyul to drive us to our destination. While in the car I called LeeTeuk to make sure everything was ready, which it was. Perfect.

Time to introduce Sae Young and Hyo Mi to the loves of their lives.

"Why are we at this apartment building?" Sae Young questioned as Mi Young and I drug her and Hyo Mi down the hallway of the 11th floor of the building.

"Just shut up Sae Young," Mi Young snapped as we stopped in front of one of the room doors. I knocked on the door, smiling at the two youngest girls.

The door opened to reveal a smiling DongHae. I looked at Sae Young and Hyo Mi's faces only to see that their eyes had grown wide as saucers, the shock on their face clear.

"MI YOUNGGIE! EUNNIE!" DongHae shouted, pulling the two of us into a bear hug.

"Hi oppa," Mi Young and I said into his shirt, our voices muffled by being squished into his firm chest.

"GUYS~ OUR FAVORITE DONGSAENGS ARE HERE--AND THEY BROUGHT CUTE FRIENDS!!!!!" DongHae shouted into the room, letting go of me and slinging Mi Young over his shoulder, running away laughing.

I pulled the still shocked girls into the dorm with me, closing the door behind me and taking off my shoes.

"Oppas, these are my friends, Sae Y--OPPA PUT ME DOWN!" YeSung made a beeline for me, picking me up princess style and cuddling me into his chest.

"Eunnie~ I'm glad you're here!" YeSung chirped.

"That's nice oppa but could you please put me down? I want to introduce you to my dongsaengs," I mentioned. YeSung smiled and set me down. I searched for Mi Young, scanning the dorm. Where was she?

"HAE GODDAMMIT PUT ME DOWN!"

"LEE DONGHAE GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF MY MIINA!"

"M-miina? WHO THE ARE YOU CALLING MIINA?!"

"Oh shut up Miina, I'm trying to save your ."

"You did NOT just tell me to shut up. Bad move, Cho."

I rolled my eyes at the idiot couple, sensing a familiar presence behind me. I leaned back into the firm chest I knew I would find there, sighing when strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hi Hyukkie-oppa," I smiled up at the dancer. He smiled back at me before looking back at the idiot couple fight.

"Guys. Hey! HEY GUYS WILL YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE UP BEFORE I PWN BOTH YOUR ASSES?!" I shouted. The entire dorm grew silent.

"Ooohhh...you made Appa angry," Hyo Mi broke the silence.

"Thank you. Now that I have your attention, I'd like to introduce you to Mi Young and my dongsaengs. This is Sae Young and Hyo Mi."

"Hi guys~ It's really great to meet you!" Hyo Mi smiled.

"Hey, nice to meet you all," Sae Young waved shyly.

I watched with a smirk on my face as SiWon walked forward, almost as if he was under a trance, and took Sae Young's hand.

"It is marvelous to meet you, dear Sae Young," SiWon kissed the top of her hand, "I am Choi SiWon."

The embarrassment on Sae Young's face was more than evident and I tried not to laugh. Mi Young laughed for me, pounding a fist into KyuHyun's shoulder and soon the Evil Maknae caught on to the situation and began to chuckle as well.

YeSung walked shyly up to Hyo Mi, extending his hand.

"H-hi. Ummm...I'm Kim JongWoon--ah! Yesung! I'm YeSung...ahhh...you're cute..." YeSung looked to the floor in embarrassment. Hyo Mi smiled and squealed a bit, tackling YeSung in a hug.

"Yah~ No P.D.A! She's like 10 years younger than you," I joked.

"Aw c'mon Eun, let her have her happy moment. You know how much she loves Turtleman," Mi Young mentioned. I huffed and rolled my eyes at her, keeping an eye on Hyo Mi.

We had introduced the girls to all of the Super Junior oppas that were there (LeeTeuk, YeSung, ShinDong, SungMin, EunHyuk, DongHae, SiWon, RyeoWook, KyuHyun) and had begun a cozy little bonding session.

"So Sae Young, are you Chinese?" SungMin asked as he and RyeoWook came in from the kitchen holding bowls of strawberries, tangerines, lemons and grapes.

"Yeah, my mom is. My dad's Korean, but he took my mom's last name," Sae Young explained as she popped a grape in .

EunHyuk and DongHae were currently dueling it of via kaibaibo to see who was gonna feed me a strawberry; I ignored those idiot best friends and focused on Hyo Mi.

The youngest girl was seated on the couch in between ShinDong and YeSung, laughing about something with them. Good. Nothing funny was going on besides YeSung trying to feed her tangerine slices every now and then.

"Do you speak Chinese? Wanna hear the beautiful Chinese song I wrote for HanKyung?" LeeTeuk asked excitedly and I shook my head. My silly umma. Sae Young shook her head, saying it was 'alright' because she 'didn't want him to go out of his way'.

SiWon, RyeoWook and Sae Young were engaged in a conversation in Mandarin, so I returned my focus to Hyo Mi.

"Well, Hyo Mi, you're not whole Korean either, right?" LeeTeuk asked.

"Nope~ My father was Filipino and my mom is Korean," Hyo Mi told him, "I'm just like Eunnie Appa! Except her mom is the Filipino one."

"Whoa! The Philippines? Have you seen the really big turtles they have at the zoos?" YeSung waved his hands around excitedly. The two got into an in-depth conversation about turtles, comparing natural habitats and diets. I don't know--those two are kind of perfect for each other.

"It's a tie!" EunHyuk whined, punching DongHae on the arm lightly.

"One more round?" DongHae suggested.

"FOR EUN'S STRAWBERRY FACE!" EunHyuk raised his fist.

"HERE HERE!" DongHae did the same.

"Dear Lord...wait...S-STRAWBERRY FACE?!" I squeaked, my face burning.

"Yup~ I told them about it," Mi Young said as she kept her eyes glued to the screen of the laptop; KyuHyun was teaching her how to play StarCraft and she was getting pretty into it.

"Kai~ Bai~" EunHyuk and DongHae were starting their final round.

"BO!"

"HAH!"

"WHAT THE CHARLES?!"

"BWOH?!"

"OPPA?!"

"NO!!!!!"

SungYeol, Hoya, L, MinHo, and TaeMin had bust into the dorm all of a sudden. SungYeol stuck his hand out in the rock sign, beating out both of EunHae's scissors.

"I get to feed Eun the strawberry!" SungYeol declared, a triumphant look on his face.

"Dongsaengs, what are you doing here?" an air-headed LeeTeuk asked with a smile on his face.

"We're the Eun-Mi-Sae-Hyo Rescue Squadron!" TaeMin shouted, flashing a peace sign at all of us.

"TaeMinnie...what in the actual ..." I mumbled, still shocked at the sudden burst of oppas.

"C'mon Mi Young. I'll show you something better than StarCraft," MyungSoo smirked at Mi Young, pulling on her arm.

"W-wha-"

"No! This is MY Miina!" KyuHyun whined.

"WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT?!"

"Actually, it fits you~ A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," MyungSoo agreed. Mi Young blushed, punching both of them in the stomach.

"C'mon Hyo Mi. You don't wanna hang around with these bad influence hyungs," Hoya took Hyo Mi's hand and began to lead her out the door.

"B-but YeSung-oppa was--Oppa! I'll see you later!" Hyo Mi waved goodbye to the devastated-looking turtle-lover.

"Let's go Sae Young! I know a really good cake place near our house!" TaeMin smiled cutely, linking his arm in Sae Young's and skipping towards the door.

"Hold on TaeMin, let me say bye," Sae Young pulled her arm out of the bubbly SHINee maknae's. "Bye and thanks for everything."

Sae Young smiled at SiWon, gave him a quick hug, and then rejoined TaeMin.

"Don't fight this Miina~ We're taking you home," L took Mi Young's hand.

"Not if you're calling me that!"

"That's right! Miina is staying right here with me, where she belongs."

"I'm NOT Miina!" Mi Young snapped. Taking MyungSoo's hand, she stuck her tongue out at KyuHyun and marched away.

"Oh no you don't..." KyuHyun muttered under his breath, standing up, placing his hands on Mi Young's waist and hoisting her up over his shoulder.

"HOLY A DUCK CHO KYUHYUN PUT ME DOWN"

"No Miina~ You're mine~"

I rolled my eyes, popping a strawberry in my mouth, eliciting a moan of defeat from EunHaeYeol.

"Come home with me Eun," SungYeol pleaded.

"No! Eunnie loves me~ She's staying right here!" DongHae wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"BWOH?! Eun is MINE!" EunHyuk declared, pulling me away from his best friend. I sighed; this was going to end bad. I turned to look at Mi Young, but I caught her giving SungYeol a weird, urgent look and then winking. Before I could question her antics, SungYeol gingerly grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up until he was carrying me princess style.

"S-sungYeol what are you-"

"YAH! PUT HER DOWN!" EunHyuk shouted, his ears turning red with anger.

"Sorry hyung! But Eunnie is coming home with me~" SungYeol did a victory dolphin scream before galloping out the door.

I...I actually don't really know what just happened.

"Do they always do stuff like this?" Hyo Mi asked in the car on the way back to the house. I nodded and sighed.

"Next week the SuJu oppas are probably gonna pull something stupid to get us back," Mi Young mentioned as she chewed on her lip.

"Quit that, Miina~" I put emphasis on the nickname. She slapped me playfully, frowning at the use of the nickname.

"I'm NOT Miina..." she muttered as she crossed her arms and looked out the window.

"Yes you are~" MyungSoo shot back as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. I shifted slightly in my seat and then froze, forgetting that, since there wasn't enough room in JungRyul's car for all of us, I was sitting on SungYeol's lap.

"This isn't the reality I wanted," I mumbled.

"JongHyun-hyung isn't here! Don't say it!" TaeMin cried. I just shook my head at him and leaned back onto SungYeol's shoulder.

Car rides put me to sleep; they always have, ever since I was a baby. I nuzzled into SungYeol's shoulder and closed my eyes.

As I drifted into sleep, I thought I heard something whispered in my ear that made my face burn with a pink blush.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER I HAVE NO EXCUSE EXCEPT FOR MY LAZINESS OMG I'M SO SORRY T^T

And it's not even that good of a chapter omfg

But yeah, we've introduced two new FEMALE characters! Pay attention, they'll become useful soon lol I promise ^ ^

I'd like to thank all of you for your support up until now! You'd stayed with us even though our updates are inconsistent, so thank you!

Please comment, subscribe and enjoy~ Your comments are always appreciated ^ ^

Look forward to the next few chapters!!!

~Dobu

(Btw I’ve been grounded for the past month so I’m sneaking on in the middle of school to post this lol screw writing my Vanya paper xD)