Kidnappings and the Lotte World Fiasco

My Best Oppa! ~

 

Mi Young’s POV:

                I spent most of the night hangin’ with DongWoo, and lemme tell ya something Jang DongWoo is one HILARIOUS muthaa. Since I was rooming with him this week no one really cared that I was in there for most of the day and night. It was still storming outside and it was just past midnight; SungJongie came into our room to hang with us since most of the oppas had gone to bed already. Lame butts. DongWoo and I were lying on our stomachs on his bed, propped up on our elbows mashing buttons on the PS3 controllers like crazy. SungJong lay next to me and watched avidly as DongWoo and I were engaged in a tough combat sequence. We were playing F.3.A.R.  I was Pointman and he was Paxton Fettel, we were working well on co-op; to be honest we were kicking total . SungJong was completely absorbed in the blood bath playing out on screen; DongWoo had just taken over one of the guards when Taemin came in. The SHINee Maknae slid onto the bed as well and we were all crammed on to each other. We lay squished like that for a few more hours until we fell asleep. I woke to SungJong and Taemin arguing over who got to wake me up; I blinked a few times and sat up only to be engulfed in a hug from the two Maknaes.,

“Morning Mi Younggie!” Taemin said with a smile.

“Morning oppas.” I replied.

“Mi Younggie! Did you sleep ok?” SungJong asked.

“Yup! Well, the side of my face probably looks like my controller but still, pretty good.”

                SungJongie laughed and I heard DongWoo snort; I looked behind me to see DongWoo still knocked out. Aww he’s such a cutie.

“Taeminnie-oppa, can you go tell Key-oppa that I’m up?” I asked.

“Sure! C’mon SongJongie!” Taemin said happily.

                I laughed as the two Maknaes left the room hand in hand looking absolutely adorable. I returned my attention to DongWoo and his sleepy self. Lightly I poked his cheek and he snorted again. I giggled and set about trying to wake him up; I almost gave up after almost fifteen minutes of trying. I tried to get out of the bed and ended up getting tangled in the cords and sheets. I fell and landed on DongWoo, who woke up. He blinked a few times at me sleepily, his brain trying to process who I was.

“Mi Younggie, why are you on top of me?” He asked.

“Cause I got tangled up Pabo.” Was my slightly embarrassed answer.

                I rolled off of him and got up. He followed suit and I turned off the TV.

“I’m gonna go take a shower ok? You should probably go get some breakfast.” I said.

“Mhm, I should probably take a shower too…” DongWoo mused.

                He lifted his arm and sniffed his armpit; he made a face and I laughed. He went to give me a hug and I pushed him away.

“Yah! You stink! Go take a shower.” I mock yelled.

                He feigned hurt and we burst into laughter; I went to leave and he stopped me again.

“What DongWoo-oppa? I want to take a shower.” I asked annoyed.

“Oppa doesn’t even get a good morning kiss?” He joked.

                I rolled my eyes and blew him a kiss, with that I left. I stopped in the wardrobe room on my way and pulled out some clothes for today. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, not wanting to be too late for breakfast with my “family”. I got out and changed hastily, I wiped a hand over the fogged mirror to check my appearance. I wore a pair of stone washed jeans, with rips down the thighs, a black off the shoulder graphic tee and a navy blue tank underneath. My hair was cooperating for once; the soft waves framed my face and cascaded down my back. I brushed my teeth quickly and then exited the bathroom. I entered the dining room to find everyone eating. I smiled at Eun and said good morning to my oppas and took my place in between Minho and DongWoo. I absentmindedly began picking at the watermelon that one of them had placed on my plate. As usual I wasn’t hungry and began thinking about what might be in store for today.

“Mi Young-ah.” DongWoo called.

                I turned to him and he beamed at me.

“Say ah~” He said.

“Huh?” I said before he pushed a strawberry into my mouth.

                I rolled my eyes and smacked him upside his cackling head. He still hasn’t stopped force feeding me breakfast. In all honestly it reminded me of what my older sister Yun used to do to me; whenever I wouldn’t eat she’d just shove food down my throat. We finished breakfast and cleared the dishes. I walked into the living room followed by all the oppas that weren’t cleaning and Eun. I was talking to Minho when the doorbell rang. We all stared at each other in confusion like “who the hell is that?” I guess one of the PDs or camera people let them in cause all of a sudden there were two VERY hot guys standing in front of me. My eyes widened and I let out a squeal. HOLY ! Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk from Super Junior were in my living room. And I thought this show couldn’t get any better. OH. MY. ING. HOGOD. Eun was just as shell shocked as I was at their appearance.

“Hyungs? What are you doing here?” JongHyun asked.

“OH MY GOD THEY’RE EVEN IER IN PERSON!” I yelled.

“We’re here for Eun-ah, and Mi Young-ah.” Eunhyuk answered,

                Oh HELL yes.

“TAKE ME!” I squealed.

                I don’t even care that I am fangirling so bad right now. I went in for the glomp as Kyuhyun laughed at my flipping out. He is so effin hot; I want his babies, possibly more than I want L’s babies….oh I want! I was caught by Minho who held me back.

“! Lemme go you ing asshat! I want my y Kyuhyun!” I yelled in English.

                The oppas stared at me like “wtf?!” and Eun laughed.

“There are very few things in this world that cannot be stopped; Umma in her fangirl rage is one of these things.” Eun said wisely.

“ YES! Now lemme go before I kill you!” I raged.
“The other being when she’s pissed.” Key laughed.

                Kyuhyun was laughing like crazy, he smiled at me and I melted into a puddle of ic goo. Like literally, I stopped flailing and yelling in Minho’s arms and became all floppy. I. WANT. HIS. CHILDREN. NOW DAMMIT! Gonna kill Minho if he doesn’t lemme go. He’s gonna end up cold, and confused in Russia with no manly bits if he doesn’t. Hoya protectively stood in front of Eun.

“Why?” WooHyun asked.

“Because we are kidnapping your adorable dongsaeng’s.” Kyuhyun said with a y smirk on his face.

                YES.

“I don’t mind that! Lemme go Minho-bastard!” I yelled, in Korean this time.

                I managed to squirm just enough for him to loosen his grip and then I flipped him over, Krav style. He landed on his back looking stunned; I used the surprise factor and ran over to Eun, grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the two Suju members. I then grabbed both of them and stormed out of the house; I yelled “See ya ers!” to the oppas as we left. The PDs quickly ushered us into a car while the oppas were still stunned at my actions. Once we were in the car I calmed my fangirl rage.

“Sorry bout that.” I muttered.

“Haha, I like her! I haven’t seen ANYONE take down Minho like that!” Kyuhyun laughed.

                AHHHH!!!! He likes me! Holy mother of this is great. Best. Day. Of. My. LIFE.

“Which one are you?” Eunhyuk asked Eun.

“Eun-inmida.” She replied.

“So you’re Mi Young?” Kyuhyun asked me.

“Yup.”

“Eun-yang, how old are you?” Eunhyuk asked.

                Sigh, here we go again.

“Eighteen and Mi Younggie turns eighteen next month.” She said happily.

“Damn you two don’t look your ages.” Kyuhyun mused.

“Aish, pabo how old did you think I was?” I grumbled.

“Uh….twenty one at the youngest.”

“Well you’re way off.” I huffed.

“So you’re the Maknae Mi Young-ah?” Eunhyuk asked me.

“Yup! I get to torment my oppas.” I said with a wicked smile.

                Eunhyuk laughed.

“You and Kyuhyun-ah will get along well then.” He said.

“I shall teach you the ways of being an evil Maknae.” Kyuhyun said with pride.

“Oh please, I already know all of that. I’ve been an evil Maknae all my life.” I scoffed.

“I like that attitude.”

“She’s got a lot of that! She’s like Key-oppa!” Eun said happily.

                My phone went off and “A-cha” by Super Junior began playing. The members laughed and I blushed lightly, Kyuhyun signaled me to hand him the phone. I handed it over and he answered it. SungGyu was on the other side.

“Mi Young can’t answer the phone right now. Can I take a message?” He mock asked.

“Yah! Hyung! Bring our dongsaeng’s back!” Gyu yelled.

“Nope, we’ve kidnapped your dongsaeng’s and are gonna do dirty things to them.” He said.

                He poked me and I yelped. SungGyu began yelling like crazy and we could hear Hoya and Minho raging like crazy in the background. Eun and I giggled quietly we didn’t want SungGyu to hear us; then I saw Eun’s eyes light up, she had an idea. She dug into her jeans pocket and pulled out a lemon candy, her eyes alight with mischief. She unwrapped it and stuck it in my mouth, I moaned audibly. I heard dead silence on the other side of the phone. Oh , Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are gonna die.

“Kyuhyun-hyung, I am going to KILL you.” Minho seethed.

                I take it he stole the phone from SungGyu and he sounded absolutely pissed. I took the phone from Kyuhyun. I didn’t really want Minho to kill them, I should….do….something….

“Minho-oppa?” I asked nervously, my voice sounded weak due to the lemon candy in my mouth.

                Minho’s voice softened, I think he thought I was in tears or some .

“Mi Young, have they done anything to you?” He asked.

“No oppa, don’t kill them I’m fine.” I said.

                Kyuhyun pouted.

“Nothing that I didn’t want them to anyway.” I added, with a grin on my face.

                Kyuhyun’s face broke out into a eating grin at my statement.

“Good, wait—what?!”

“Kyuhyunnie-oppa, I want more.” I faux moaned.

                Eunhyuk and Eun were having a hard time controlling their laughter and Kyuhyun beamed at me in approval, he took the phone back from me.

“See Minho-ah? We’re treating them well. Quite well in fact, Mi Younggie is a VERY good girl.” And with that Kyuhyun hung up.

                The four of us were dying with laughter imagining our oppas faces was killing us.

“Can you haha, imagine Minho-oppa’s face?” I laughed.

“That was great! You’re pretty good.” Eunhyuk laughed.

“The lemon candy mouthgasm was a great touch Eunnie!” I added, giving her credit where the credit was due.

“That was….awesome. Is that normal?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yup, give her anything lemon flavored and she’ll moan like a two bit .” Eun beamed.

“It’s true, I’m a lemon .”

                We calmed down and I looked outside the window.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Lotte world.” Eunhyuk answered.

“REALLY?!” Eun yelled.

“Yup! It’s a date.” Kyuhyun laughed.

“Sounds great, I wanna ride ALL of the roller coasters!” Eun yelled some more.

“You like roller coasters?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Hell yes I do!” She yelled.

                I laughed and looked back out the window, zoning out almost completely. Kyuhyun leaned over and put his face near mine. I looked over at him in surprise.

“What are you looking at?” He asked disinterested.

“Nothing why?”

“You got quiet, the skinship making you uncomfortable?” He asked.

                His arm s around my waist as he spoke, smirk on his face. He was testing me, ha! You want a war you’ve got one.  Cho Kyuhyun you have no idea who you just decided to mess with. I let my hand trail down to his hand and interlocked our fingers.

“I have no problem with skinship Kyuhyunnie-oppa.” I replied.

“None?”

“None.”

“Hmm, I’ll hold you to that.” He said with a smile.

“Bring it.”

                Kyuhyun laughed and I smacked him lightly. We pulled up to Lotte World and get out. Kyuhyun was still holding my hand and Eun and Eunhyuk seemed to be getting along well. We headed into the amusement park and Kyuhyun opted to put his arm around me instead of holding my hand. Our small group walked around the area and then got in line for one of the many roller coasters. My phone buzzed as we were about to board. I pulled it out and saw there was a new message from DongWoo.

“U ok?” it read.

“I’m fine oppa.” I replied.

                Kyuhyun took my phone and typed a message.

“Kyuhyunnie-oppa!”I whined.

“Here you go yeobo.” He put emphasis on the word Yeobo….

                It’s on bro, I WILL win this .

“Kansahmnida yeobo Kyuhyunnie!” I said making full use of my angel voice.

                I saw Eun flinch out of the corner of my eye at the sound of my angel voice. Kyuhyun smiled and we got on the ride. I found myself squished in between Eun and Kyuhyun. Eh, whatever. The ride started and we were all screaming for the hell of it. God I love adrenaline rushes. We rode rides for three hours straight before people recognized Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. They began taking what they thought were “discreet” pictures and my phone vibrated again as we were headed to get lunch.

“Mi Younggie! Hyungs are stalking you!” was the message.

                SungJong had sent it; I looked around and spotted L being pulled behind a tree. God they are HORRIBLE at being sneaky. I laughed and then rejoined my group, Eun had ordered for me and we sat down at one of the tables.

“The oppas are stalking us.” I said as I sat down.

“Bwoh? Really?” Eun asked surprised.

“Considering what Kyuhyun-ah and Mi Young-ah said to them I’m not surprised.” Eunhyuk reasoned.

“How bout we give em a show?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I like the way you think.” I said with a smile.

                This will be fun; the four of us formulated a plan as we finished eating. Plotting was great. We were feeding off of each other’s ideas and by the time we were through we had a GREAT plan. We got up and we began walking. After a few minutes we made sure that Infinite and SHINee were within earshot before putting our plan into action. Eunhyuk wrapped his arm around Eun’s waist and pulled her close to him. Kyuhyun did the same except he kissed me on the cheek first. Right, must not forget about the skinship war.

“Kyuhyunnie yeobo! Saranghae!” I said just loudly enough for the two groups of oppas to hear.

“Deh, you too Yeobo.” He said.

                We walked all “couple-ish” completely aware of the angry aura and murderous vibes coming from behind us. Hmm I wonder how far we can push it before they snap? Let’s try this. At every chance we got Kyuhyun and I over did the “couples” plan. He’d stand REALLY close to me, I’d nuzzle his neck and we’d make it look like we were a married couple or something. I could practically see Minho fuming behind us, hell at one point I looked over my shoulder to see DongWoo and L holding a raging Minho back. It was quite amusing.

“Kyuhyunnie-oppa. They’re almost at the breaking point, shall we give them one last push?” I asked.

                Kyuhyun smiled evilly.

“Lets.”

                With that we made sure we stood where Minho could see us and Kyuhyun pulled me into his arms. I tried so hard not to giggle but it came out anyway, so I decided to play the “blushing ” approach. I halfheartedly tried to push him away, blushing and looking to the side as I did. I caught sight of Eun and Eunhyuk trying SO hard not to fall over laughing and ruin it for us. Kyuhyun grabbed my chin lightly and turned it so I was facing him, and leaned in. Our lips were centimeters away when I heard Minho exploded in an angry roar. Kyuhyun and I separated just in time to see DongWoo get thrown off of Minho and L suffering the same fate. Minho ran towards us and Kyuhyun grabbed my hand.

“RUN FOR IT!” We yelled.

                We bolted, dodging passerbys and patrons, weaving through crowds trying to lose the now on fire flaming charisma. Eun and Eunhyuk were with us as well, running equally as fast. Eun tripped and Eunhyuk picked her up and put her on his back. He kept running with her latched onto his back like a baby chimp. We ran through the amusement park we passed a sorta sketchy alley and Kyuhyun pulled me in. He put his hand over my mouth and 2Eun joined us. We waited and when we saw Minho storm past we ran for it once more, running in the opposite direction. We arrived at the Lotte World gate, panting and laughing like crazy. I was holding myself up by holding on to Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk hadn’t put Eun down yet. We calmed down and our ride pulled up we got back into the car and drove off. Infinite ran out as we were driving off and I waved to them as we left. DongWoo was DYING with laughter and L looked like he was trying so hard to suppress it. SungYeollie wasn’t too far behind DongWoo. I settled back down into my seat to see that Kyuhyun had taken my phone.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Putting our numbers into your phone.” He replied.

“Umm ok.” I said.

                I looked over at Eun who was fangirling like crazy, yup, it’s about damn time. I giggled a tad and took my phone back from Kyuhyun. The car ride was pleasant, even though I had no clue where we were going next. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! 

SUPER JUNIOR HAS MADE THEIR APPEARANCE! Ahaha, so as you can tell the Oppas are NOT happy with this turn of events and Mi Young's just havin way too much fun. This chapter has a fair amount of crack in it but! It's not all wortheless crack just to be crack it is meaningful crack cause it'll come up again later in the story. Please review dears and hopefully that'll get dobu to write her chappie faster! hehehe. I love you all!

~Umma