Thunderstorms

My Best Oppa! ~

 

Eun's PoV:

 

            The thunder shook the entire house and I jumped awake, my heart pounding in my chest. Ever since I was little I've been afraid of thunderstorms; I don't know why. The pounding of the rain sent shivers down my spine and the loud, deep booming scared me to death. Don't get me wrong; I don't mind rain, but when there was thunder mixed in...I don't know. It just terrified me to no end.

            I tried to hold back my tears as the storm beat it's way into my fearful heart. I hid under the covers and tried to block my ears in a futile attempt to make the noise go away.

            “Eunnie-ah?” SungGyu-oppa called, my movement waking him up. I shook under the covers, but whether it was due to my sobs or the thunder, I didn't know. “Eun-ah,” SungGyu said again, pulling the blankets down so he could see my face, “Are you afraid of thunderstorms?” I nodded slightly, and he pulled me into his lap. I tried to get away, but another clap of thunder made me bury my face in his shirt.

            “Shh. It's okay,” He whispered in a caring voice, petting my hair. I heard a yelp come from the hallway and SungJong burst into our room, his eyes white in the darkness. SungGyu looked up and patted the spot on the bed next to us and the maknae of Infinite crawled over and laid his head on my shoulder. I jumped when the next round of thunder shook the house, which was a bit awkward since I was sitting in a VERY hot guy's lap, but I was too scared to care about NG right now. I heard someone run into the door-frame and I giggled softly.

            “Come here, Onew-oppa,” I whispered and he managed to walk over to the bed and sit down behind us to my left without killing himself. I was starting to feel safer now; My oppas always had that affect on me. A cough sounded from the door and I saw SungYeollie-oppa standing there awkwardly. I smiled a bit at him and motioned for him to come in. He sat behind us on the other side. We all sat in silence until SungGyu-oppa decided to go check on the other inhabitants. He set me on the bed and walked out the door only to run into Jonghyun-oppa.

            “Key told me to check up on Eunnie while he checked on MiYounggie,” JongHyun-oppa explained, peering around SungGyu to smile at me. He waltzed over to the bed, sat next to me, and pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms protectively around me tiny frame.

            “Are you still scared?” SungGyu asked as he returned to the bed(Now that I'm not as scared, I shall acknowledge the immense amount of NG-ness that just occurred in the last five seconds).

            “A little,” I admitted, and he smiled and patted my head. We sat in a comfortable silence until Onew had a question.

            “Eun-yang...Is it weird for you and Mi Young-ah? Ya know...Living with us,” He asked somewhat timidly.

            “I don't think so, but if it was gonna be weird for any of us, it would be for MiYounggie-umma,” I answered after a lot of thought. “for me, I have two brothers, so it's not different. But Mi Young, she only has sisters.”

            “What is MiYounggie-ah's family like?” SungJong asked innocently.

            “I don't know much about her parents; Her father is always away on business trips and her mother never talked much to me. Her older sisters, though, are very cool,” I explained, remembering my shared childhood with my best-friend-turned-sister.

            “Mi Young-ah is the youngest?” JongHyun-oppa asked, surprised. I nodded; almost everyone thought Mi Young was either the oldest or the only child because of how independent she is.

            “Her oldest sister, Yun, is very kind and very pretty. She actually got engaged to my oppa last year- My real oppa, KangDae. Yun-unnie is just like an Umma, which is where Mi Young gets it from.,” I said. “The second sister is where Mi Young got the attitude from, but even so, she is still very kind- and pretty! Her name is Soo Min; she also got engaged last year to a smart and handsome man named Wang HyunShik. He has a crazy names, but he's very relaxed, much like HoWonnie-oppa!” I described Mi Young's family in a very fond manner.

            Speaking of Hoya, where was he? I knew he slept listening to rap music, but it couldn't be loud enough to drown out the thunder, could it? As if testing my theory, a particularly loud bout of thunder roared through the rather thin walls of our house. Well, apparently his rap music was that loud.

            A smirk crept onto my face at the realization of something great. Time to see how strong HoWonnie-oppa's brotherly skills were. C'mon thunder...There! Thunder roared and I let out an unnecessarily loud shriek of fear, clutching to JongHyun-oppa's, ahem, bare chest. That damn JongHyun; I forgot that he tends to sleep without a shirt on when he rooms with Key. Don't ask me why.

            As I hoped, Hoya ran into my and SungGyu's room, searching for me. When his gaze landed on me in the shirtless singer's lap, he growled, picked me up, and sat on the bed- with me in his lap. I smirked lightly and snuggled up to his chest.

            “Does MiYounggie live with her family?” Onew asked. I frowned; Was it okay for me to tell all about Mi Young's personal life?

            “She used too...but...When I turned 18, she moved in with me into our own apartment,” I answered carefully. “Her sisters live with their fiancées.”

            “You know a lot about MiYounggie-ah, neh, Eun-yang?” HoWonnie-oppa mumbled into my hair. I smiled and nodded; We've known each other since preschool.

            “Deh, our families have known each other forever. Mi Young and I became best friend sin preschool; KangDae-oppa has been dating Yun-unnie since 10th grade; and SooMinnie-unnie taught us how to play different instruments.”

            “A-ah...Has Mi Young-ah ever had a boyfriend?” SungJonggie-oppas asked; If I could see his ace, there would probably be a red hue to it.

            “No, I don't think so...Though there was this whole incident when we were fourteen, but I'm not all that clear on that,” I answered while trying to recall the events. Honestly, I was still really fuzzy on the whole thing, so I wasn't the best person to explain. “We had a classmate...And there was a mix-up. Everyone thought that he liked me while he was dating her, but it turns out he wasn't in to either of us...I think,” I felt Hoya's arms tighten protectively around me at the added “I think”.

            “NOOOOOOOO!!!!” a scream that could only come from Mi Young resounded through the house. We rushed into Mi Young and DongWoo's room(Me being carried by Hoya) and saw Mi Young laughing maniacally. She and DongWoo had brought the PS3 from the living room into their room and were now engaged in a game of Black Ops- Excuse me, an intense life-or-death session of Black Ops.

            I sighed and rolled my eyes; I shouldn't known she was fine. The girl loved her some scary- thunder. I watched her intense gamer-mode set in as she proceeded to beat the living outta DongWoo.

            “YAH! MiYounggie-ah! Quit it!” The rapper yelled, furiously trying to get her back for blowing him up. She laughed evilly and continued dominating him. I noticed TaeMin sitting on the bed, his eyes glued to the screen. Key and WooHyun had passed out on the bed, and MinHo was standing behind DongWoo, his game face on, watching the screen with intense focus. MyungSoo-oppa was drapes across MiYounggie's shoulders, half-asleep.

            “HAHA! TAKE THAT, YA ER!” Mi Young screamed, her complete and utter domination of the game never ceasing. I sighed and decided to take matters into my own hands. I was tired and annoyed, and seeing as no one else was going to take care of the slumbering members, I would. I slid out of HoWonnie-oppa's arms and shuffled over to L. I squatted, turned him around, slung him over my shoulder, and carried the sleeping visual to the room he shared with SungYeollie-oppa. The boy was so light; I had no problem carrying him. I set him down on his bed and pulled the covers up. When I turned to leave, however, he grabbed the edged of my shirt.

            “Eunnie-yang, popo~” L slurred sleepily and I tried so hard not to glomp his aegyo self. I knew why Umma called him Koala; He was sitting up now and all up on me as much as one could be while semi-conscious and sitting down. I sighed, giving in to the adorable oppa and kissed his forehead. MiYounggie was gonna murder me when she finds out. Not if- WHEN. Because she is Song Mi Young, and she WILL find out.

            “Goodnight oppa,” I whispered before turning to leave. I bumped into SungYeol's chest as he was walking in. poor oppa, he looked 'bout ready to pass out. I giggled and took his hand, leading him to his bed. He looked like he was going to protest, but I 'Ssh!'d him.

            “Shut up and let me umma you,” I said, tucking him in to bed. I don't care what ANYONE says; Yeolliepop-oppa was one of the cutest guys I know. I brushed his bangs across his forehead and kissed the spot right in the middle. “Nighty night, Yeollie-oppa,” I whispered as I walked out of the room, closing the door quietly.

            I walked back to Mi Young and DongWoo's room to see that JongHyun had carried Key back to their room, and SungJong did the same to WooHyun. TaeMin looked like he was about to fall asleep, so I took his hand and led him to the room he shared with MinHo, giving him the same treatment as L and Yeolliepop-oppa.

            “Mi Young-ah, the thunder doesn't bother you?” I heard Onew ask. Nope, Umma loved thunderstorms.

            “Nah, I LOVE thunderstorms. They're so loud and dangerous! I love thunder! I ING LOVE IT!” She ranted. See? I told you she loves thunderstorms. The loudness and danger of the storms put her on an adrenaline high that could only be calmed by two things: Excessive fangirling and extreme video-gaming. I sighed; I get cranky when I'm tired,a and that was beginning to happen now. Screw this; I'm going to bed. Mi Young and DongWoo would most likely play violent games until they passed out, and quite honestly, I was too tired to give a about the other oppas who were still awake.

            I shuffled over to MiYounggie, mumbled a barely coherent “Goodnight” and patted her head. She didn't even look away from the TV screen. Fine then. I'll get her attention.

            “DongWoo-oppa~! Nighty night!” I yawned cutely, kissing him on the cheek. I smirked inwardly at his and Mi Young's shocked expressions; Sure, I liked skinship, but I hardly gave anyone 'family popo's. I walked over to Onew-oppa and kissed him on the cheek too. The I waltzed over to MinHo and frowned.

            “Oppaaaa~! You're too tall,” I complained and he chuckled. He picked me up so I could kiss his forehead, and when he set me down, I kissed Hoya's forehead as well. I turned to SungGyu-oppa, who was leaning on the door-frame. I walked towards him until I was within arm’s reach. I lifted my arms expectantly, motioning for him to pick me up.

            “Let's go to sleep, SungGyu-oppa~!” I said, stretching my arms further. I watched one of his eyebrows raise in amusement, and he stepped forward to pick me up. “Night oppas and Umma~!” I called as SungGyu-oppa carried me bridal style into our room. He was a good oppa.

            “Aish, Eunnie. That was a bit much back there,” He mentioned when he plopped us down on the bed we were sharing. I shrugged.

            “I'm tired and they were being annoying, playing their stupid video game.”

            He chuckled as I crawled under the covers. Man, I was so tired. I tried my best to block the synthetic explosions from my hearing; Now that the storm had died down, I could easily hear Mi Young and DongWoo playing Black Ops. I tensed at the last remnants of thunder and burrowed further under the covers. I felt two strong arms wrap around me and I turned around to face their owners.

            “Goodnight, my Aegyo Champion dongsaeng,” SungGyu whispered in a slightly mocking tone, smiling when I pouted at him. He leaned in to kiss me on the nose, and I closed my eyes, falling asleep to the steady beating of his heart.

            “HA! TAKE THAT, DONGWOO-BASTARD!”

            Okay. Maybe it was gonna take more than a y man's heartbeat to lull me back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys, 

So Dobu forgot to attach an authors note to this but for clarification purposes I have added this. This chapeter takes palce about 2 weeks or so after the Movie Night chapter. So the members and the girls are a lot closer and a bit more comfortable with each other. Please read adn review dears! Love you all! I'll try to have the next chapter posted soon k?

~Umma