Christmas Craziness

My Best Oppa! ~

Mi Young’s POV

               I laughed lightly and shook my head at HeeChul.

“Umma not yet, let people mingle first you pabo. Everyone just got here.” I said sternly.

HeeChul glared at me in response and huffed in disapproval as LeeTeuk echoed my statement. I laughed a little and went to sit down on the couch next to DongWoo; the rapper let out a hyena cackle and pulled me into a hug. I laughed and hugged him back; I vaguely registered the sound of HeeChul and SungMin arguing about something, I’m not entirely sure what though. DongWoo let me go and HeeChul grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him roughly as I stood up.

“Yah, don’t man handle me!” I yelled.

“Hush, I’m trying to prove a point to Minnie.” HeeChul said.

“What point?” Taemin asked.

“That y is better than aegyo!” HeeChul yelled with a “ yeah” expression.

“Lies!” WooHyun laughed.

“See? They all agree with me HeeChul-hyung!” SungMin interjected.

“Silence rabbit! BLASPHEMY! Don’t believe the lies! Lies! Lies!”

“Aish will you two stop?” Teukkie sighed.

“No!” Both HeeChul and SungMin roared.

               Lord have mercy Shisus, these two…wait…I’m in the same room as Shisus….I wonder if he can hear me when I say that…hmm….SungMin commanded Eun to do a bout of aegyo and she did without hesitation. The adorable tiny ninja went into a series of poses; puffing her cheeks, pouting, smiling brightly and even the “victory!” pose. Aish, this bish. Eun ended and the oppas were in awe of the adorableness as usual. HeeChul turned to me and grinned from ear to ear, like the Cheshire cat.

“My, you are dressed appropriately for this. y. NOW.” HeeChul commanded.

“Aish, such a pain.” I said with an eyeroll.

               I flipped my hair over my shoulder and lightly bit my bottom lip, tugging on it just enough for it to remain seductive. With a light body roll I let my tongue dart out and slide across my bottom lip, now a tad plumper due to the bite. A collective gasp echoed in the room and HeeChul cackled manically. I let my eye lids droop a bit, shooting everyone a “y eye” before running a hand through my hair. I winked and Key tackled me, shielding me from the oppa’s looks with the exception of the glares from SungMin, Eun and Minho.  

“Ha! I win! Told you my apprentice was better!” HeeChul laughed, stealing me away from Key-umma.

“Aish, I know I’m your apprentice and all but can you please try and NOT get me ?” I sighed.

“Fine, but I win Cute-Min. Admit your defeat and go buy me liquor!” HeeChul commanded.

               SungMin rolled his eyes and Leeteuk smacked the diva upside his pretty little head. I laughed and went to go and “mingle”. Wait…no…better idea, follow Eun and Yeollie around with mistletoe…much more fun…I AM A GENIUS! Hehehehe, plan activate! Muahaha *cue mission impossible theme* I’ll need accomplices, I spotted the Maknaes of the respective groups standing together and I grinned evilly. I walked over to them and grabbed each one by the sleeve, pulling them out of the room with me. I stopped when we were out of earshot, in the hallway that connected the living room and kitchen to the bedroom halls. I turned to them and tried hard not to laugh at their slightly scared faces.

“Alright troops, we have a mission.” I stated.

“What are you talking about pabo?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Silence! Our mission is simple but challenging; we must follow the tiny ninja and choding with the kissing shrubbery!”

“Huh?” SungJong exclaimed in confusion.

“What the hell did she just say?” Kyuhyun asked, eyebrow raised.

“We must follow the tiny ninja and choding with the kissing shrubbery.” I repeated.

“Speak Korean ! I can’t understand a word you just said!” Taemin exclaimed in frustration.

               I giggled at the outburst, Key-umma has taught him well. Kyuhyun turned and looked down at the SHINee Maknae in astonishment. The surprise quickly morphed into an eyeroll and the usual smug Cho Kyuhyun look.

“Aish, you’ve been hanging around your mother too much.” Kyuhyun sighed.

“Anyway, Mi Younggie what did you say? This time in a way that we can understand.” SungJong said calmly.

“We are gonna follow Yeollie and Eun with mistletoe! Aish.” I growled in frustration.

               A chorus of “oh!”s followed and I face palmed. These idiots, I am surrounded by crazy yet evil mofos.

“I’m in!” Taemin chirped happily.

“Me too! Eunnie and Yeollie would make such a cute couple!” SungJong added.

               I turned to Kyuhyun, my left eyebrow raised waiting for an answer from the “evil Maknae”. He looked at me and sighed, adjusting his dark blue button up shirt as he did.

“I don’t really have a choice do I?” He sighed.

“Nope! Alright then troops gather round!” I exclaimed.

“Uh, Mi Young…we are already gathered.” SungJong pointed out with a sigh.

“Hush. So here’s the plan, Taemin and SungJong you two are in charge of placing the mistletoe in places they are liable to walk through. Kyuhyun, you’re with me; we’re gonna lure them to the mistletoe, and or stalk them with it so we can get them together.” I explained.

“Cool! But where do we get the mistletoe?” Taemin asked.

“Oh, it’s in JongHyun-appa and Key-umma’s room. Dresser cabinet, second drawer on the right.” I said clamly.

“How do you know that?” SungJong asked, looking mildly worried.

“I saw Key take it from DongWoo and hide it in there earlier. And I went in there and got some already just in case.” I explained.

               Taemin and SungJong nodded, they both had huge grins on their faces.

“Alright. Team Maknae, break!” I yelled.

               SungJong and Taemin immediately scampered off to get the mistletoe; cackling evilly as they went. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at me and I latched on to his arm, leading him towards the kitchen. I dragged the stubborn man through the halls to the kitchen and when we entered we spotted target number one with Key. Eun was hovering over the strawberry cake RyeoWook had made, eyeing it hungrily and Key was nagging at her to not touch it.

“Umma!” I yelled.

“Bwoh?” Key yelled, spinning around to face me.

               I beamed at him and let go of Kyuhyun’s arm; hugging my umma instead. As I hugged him I made sure to position myself so I had my back to Eun and Kyuhyun could see me. I gestured like crazy and mouthed at him to figure out a way to get them out of the kitchen. However, my little charades session didn’t work cause he just stood there staring at me like I had grown a second head. Well aren’t you helpful? Sigh, guess I’ve got to do all the work. I released Key and latched on to Eun.

“Eunnie! Guess what?” I exclaimed happily, using my angel voice.

               This was a sure fire way to get rid of her, angel voice winning at life. Eun shuddered and shot me a glare.

“What.” She growled.

“Howonnie-oppa’s looking for you!” I chirped.

               Eun’s eye twitched. Damn, need to turn up the Mi Young aegyo…aish. Kyuhyun’s never gonna let me live this down…oh well.

“So? And will you stop using that damn voice!” She growled angrily.

“But…but…” I mumbled I pouted and stuck out my bottom lip; making sure that it quivered as I pouted.

“Aish…this kid.” Eun swore.

“Eunnie doesn’t love me?”  I pouted.

“Aish! Mi Young! Cut it out!”

“Cut what out Eunnie?”

“The angel voice and the aegyo!”

“But…but…I wanna be more like Eunnie!”

“No you ing—“ Eun’s little tirade was cut off by Hoya calling Eun.

               Huh, I totally made that up….SCORE FOR THE PSYCHIC POWERZ! Heheheehe, Eun sighed and pushed me off of her, and walked out of the kitchen…or more accurately stormed out of the kitchen a large pout on her face. I dropped the aegyo and a grin worthy of the almighty Kim HeeChul broke out on my face. Key caught sight of the grin and raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t want to know.” He said simply.

               With that he just flat out left the kitchen leaving me and Kyuhyun alone. He chuckled and shook his head at my enormous grin and Key’s reaction.

“So now what?” He asked.

“Aish weren’t you listening? Oh never mind you’re hopeless anyway.” I sighed.

               I glanced at him and rolled my eyes; I stuck my thumb and forefinger down into the front of my dress and pulled out some mistletoe. Kyuhyun stared at me in bewilderment and then down from the cleavage from whence the mistletoe came. He cleared his throat and blushed a tad.

“You um…hid that….in there?” He asked embarrassedly.

“Yes, yes I did. I have another branch and some money in there too.” I stated calmly as I tacked the mistletoe to the doorframe.

“Umm…”

“Alright, I’m done. To the hallway!” I exclaimed.

               I grabbed the blushing Kyu and dragged him out of the kitchen and into one of the connecting hallways. We stopped in front of the doorway to the foyer and I once again pulled out the mistletoe; out of the corner of my eye I caught Kyuhyun looking away with a small red tinge on his face. Daw, he’s adorable. Even with my heels on I couldn’t reach the top of the doorframe, so I did what any logical person would do. No I didn’t ask for help, I jumped to see if I could reach it. Pabo you thought I was logical? Ha! Fail my friend. Fail. Speaking of fails my little jumping attempt failed miserably and I almost fell flat on my . I would have if it wasn’t for Kyuhyun catching me at the last second. He placed me back on my feet and offered me a smile and a laugh.

“You okay pabo?” He asked.

“I’m fine and I am not a pabo.” I huffed.

“You could have asked me for help but instead you decided to nearly injure yourself. You are a pabo.” He laughed, taking the mistletoe from my hand.

“Shuddup.” I muttered indignant.

               Kyuhyun laughed and tacked the mistletoe on the doorframe; he turned and gave me a “see that wasn’t so hard now was it?” look and I glared at him. I brushed past him and he laughed; we headed back to the living room, arguing the entire way over whether or not I was a pabo and if I should thank him. As we stepped into the room I barely heard Taemin yell “Mi Young! No!” and both Kyuhyun and I stopped in the doorway. The living room was silent, and all eyes were on us. Oh no…this can’t be good. I looked up and caught sight of the mistletoe and began swearing.

“Well this backfired.” Kyuhyun pointed out.

“No Sherlock now shut the up.” I growled.

               I went to walk away, no way in hell am I kissing my dear SuJu Maknae. I mean, it’s not that I don’t want to…it’s just…well…I’d have a heart attack….and we’re on camera….not happening. DongWoo however had other plans and blocked my path, a huge smile on his face.

“Mi Younggie! You can’t leave you’ve got to kiss Kyuhyun-hyung!” He laughed.

               I glared at him.

“No.” I stated flatly.

“It’s part of the tradition Mi Young.” Kyuhyun pointed out.

“Shut up you!” I growled at my Maknae.

               He laughed.

“Aish, so demanding. What am I gonna do when we have kids neh?” He mocked.

“SILENCE FOOL!” I yelled.

“Kyuhyun’s right about the tradition Mi Young, you have to kiss him.” Leeteuk said.

“C’mon Mi Young! No apprentice of mine is going to back down from a kiss. It’s just Kyuhyun-ah!” HeeChul hollered from HanGeng’s lap.

               Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head near my ear as he pulled me into a tight backhug.

“Aww don’t tell me you’re scared to kiss me.” He cooed.

               Oh HELL no. He did not. Damn my pride, I knew it was gonna bite my in the one day, but then again I get to kiss one of my favorite idols….oh it.

“I am not scared.” I growled.

               Kyuhyun released me, a large smirk on his face.

“Then prove it.” He said smugly.

“Shut up.” I growled.

               My hands fisted his collar and I crashed our lips together. I counted in my head to ten before trying to pull away, Kyuhyun didn’t seem to like that plan. His arms went around my hips and he pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss. My face heated up as he kissed me, his lips were so soft and warm as they moved against my own….aish…..I’m melting….hot damn can this boy kiss. After a few more breathless moments he pulled away and I stood there, a combination of starstruck, doubfoundedness, and embarrassment. Eun did a catcall and it snapped me out of my trance. I felt my eyes narrow and I turned around to face her slowly, my infamous death glare setting into place. My eyes locked on to Eun and she shivered and slowly backed away. This was not my usual “shut the up” glare but the real death glare. The one that has made grown men their pants. Eun squeaked and dove behind Hoya and Minho. The others caught sight of my glare and backed away slowly, fear slowly etching into their faces. Eun’s head peaked out from behind Hoya’s leg and her eyes widened to nearly comical proportions.

“Ahh! Demon! DEMON! SATAN I TELL YOU! THE DAUGHTER OF SATAN!” She yelled.

               The more religious members of Super Junior *cough cough KiBum and SiWon cough cough* just kinda stared at me, wondering what that meant. Knowing those two they were probably thinking about whether or not God would save Eun’s soul for mentioning Satan or something. My death glare’s focus turned to Kyuhyun who upon seeing it backed up a tad.

“Anybody says ANYTHING and I will cut off your balls, feed them to you raw and then melt you with sulfuric acid.” I growled menacingly.

               The group nodded at once, all moving in unison and silently. A few of the members were cowering at my glare and the threat; I blinked and dropped the glare. Although the sense of impending doom still remained in the air, Eun cautiously crept out from behind the charisma rapper wall.

“Mi Younggie? Please but the scary ruler of hell away? He’s scary.” Eun asked quietly.

“It is away.” I said in a monotone.

“No, he’s still hovering behind you…the flames didn’t go out either…”

               The group once again nodded in agreement.

“Aish.” I muttered.

“That was even scarier than L’s Jiu glare.” SungYeol pointed out.

“Never thought that was possible…” WooHyun added.

               I rolled my eyes and walked away from the group, but HeeChul once again had a different idea.

“Oi! Mi Young! Teach me how to do that demon thing!”  He yelled.

“Nope! Family secret.” I replied, stopping to respond to HeeChul.

“What does she mean family secret?” DongHae asked.

“Well…Mi Young’s older sisters both have variations of the glare you just witnessed. Yun, her eldest sister, probably has the weakest glare out of the three. It just scares the out of people. Soo Mi’s glare materializes like Mi Young’s does but it just appears as flames and lightning. Mi Young mastered the glare, and perfected it over the years; it eventually earned her the nickname ‘mistress of Satan’. When in full effect it materializes as a big demon, some say Satan himself, holding a large blood drenched scythe and the flames of hell.” Eun explained as if she were teaching a class on my glare.

“Aish.” I muttered again.

               Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed Yeollie heading for the door. Conveniently there was mistletoe under it. Hehe, perfect opportunity. I managed to grab Eun and shove her towards Yeollie so she ended up under the doorframe with him. SUCCESS! The two looked at each other and then upward, looking terrified. I launched into a maniacal cackle and was soon joined by Taemin and SungJong.

“VICTORY! VICTORY FOR MI YOUNG!” I cackled.

               Admittedly it didn’t sound nearly as good as the original “Victory! Victory for Zim!” but still. I WIN bruh. The two under the mistletoe stared and me and Eun glared at me.

“Not happening.” She growled.

“Oi! I had to kiss Kyuhyun! You can kiss Yeollie!” I yelled.

“NOT ING HAPPENING!” She shouted back.

“Just obey the tradition Eun!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO!”
“YES GODDAMIT!”

“DON’T SAY GOD’S NAME IN VAIN!”

“SHUT UP SIWON!” Me, Eun, and HeeChul yelled at the same time.            

               I turned back to Eun and we had a mini-stare off, lightning shooting from our eyes. She reached up and tore off the mistletoe. She shot me a heated glare, flipped me off and walked off, heading towards the kitchen. My right eye twitched. Oh it’s on bro. It’s on like motherin’ Donkey Kong. I WILL succeed, or my name isn’t Song Mi Young, evil Maknae and daughter of Satan. I once again rounded up my troops and we came up with a new plan; well, Taemin, SungJong and I did. Kyuhyun just laughed at us. We agreed to follow the couple with mistletoe; no, it’s not stalking, it’s merely following two people everywhere in hopes to catch them off guard. Hehehe,  I followed Eun around, mistletoe in my cleavage which Kyuhyun told DongHae and HeeChul about. This earned me a proud look from HeeChul and a o.0 stare from DongHae. Every time one of use would get close to accomplishing our goal something would get in the way. IS THE WORLD TRYING TO YEOLEUN?! Aish…the last straw was when I literally, LITERALLY was right behind them, mistletoe raised and SiBum decided to hit me with a wave of y man love. Which I normally wouldn’t have minded AT ALL except I: a) fell over with a nosebleed, b) fell on my FACE (yes I ate it. Fml my poor face), c) dropped the mistletoe and d) accidentally knocked Eun into SungYeol with a lot of force.

               I hit the ground and groaned; I heard Eun squeak and I managed to look up just in time to see her fall on to him, their lips connecting in the process. YUSH! I WIN! I jumped up ignoring the pain in my face and did a happy/victory dance. I sang/rapped All I Do Is Win as I did and hell, I was so happy I even did Kyuhyun’s finger dance. In the middle of my glorious little celebration I noticed the killer intent emanating from behind me. Oh .

“Mi Young…” Eun growled.

               I stopped dead and my face fell. Well . I turned slowly, wary of what was lying in wait. Eun glared at me and she was FUMING. Oh shiz. I scared.

“Song Mi Young…” she growled lowly.

“Hehe….hehe…umm…I love you? Please don’t hurt meh!” I yelled.

“Run. Now.”

“Eh?”

“Run now . NOW.” She snarled.

“Eeep!” I yelled.

               I broke out into a frantic run and Eun ran after me. I ran through the oppas, diving behind Minho, skirting narrowly around SungGyu and spinning around Leeteuk, SiWon, JongHyun and WooHyunnie. I bolted down to the other side of the room, jumping over lounging HanChul as I did; I shoved KangIn at the fuming little ninja on my tail in an effort to slow her down. My attention was divided between saving my and laughing my off and I wasn’t paying attention to my surroundings. I ended up smacking straight into DongWoo who picked me up and I flipped out. Before I could even yell at him to put me the down Eun came flying out of nowhere like a bat out of hell. She tackled DongWoo to get to me and the three of us hit the floor with a loud thud. When we regain some semblance of control all hell broke loose. Aish Eunnie, I love you why you hurt meh?

               I sprinted away as Eun struggled to untangle herself from DongWoo; I needed to get to a hiding place, or distract them all. That’s it! I needed to get to HeeChul. I turned around and vaulted over the still struggling and entangle EunWoo and headed back into the living room, screaming “UMMA~!!” at the top of my lungs. HeeChul turned with his signature “why the hell are you calling me?” look.

“Umma~ We should play those games~!” I yelled.

               HeeChul grinned ear to ear and jumped to his feet.

“Alright! Listen up all of you! It’s game time, gather round.” He yelled.

               The majority of the members gathered as HeeChul said, quietly obeying their orders. Eun stormed into the room, screaming profanity at me and I sat down in between MinHo and L, hiding behind the froggy.

“Yah! Song MiYoung you !” She screamed.

“Hush little adorable rage monster, we have games to play!” HeeChul exclaimed.

               Eun stopped in her tracks, unsure if she truly wanted to kill me enough to cross HeeChul. She decided she didn’t and sat down next to LeeTeuk, glaring at me. HAHAHA I win. Chullie-Umma stood in the center of our circle and began to rant about the games we were gonna play; obviously I tuned it out for the most part, until he said the magic word, alcohol. As soon as he said that word I jumped up and sprinted in the kitchen, they had stopped production for Christmas so I could get hammered and no one would care. YEAH. I heard the sound of footsteps behind me as I entered the kitchen, a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I heard a deep chuckle and I sighed.

“Really KyuHyun?” I asked.

               KyuHyun chuckled some more and let me go.

“Lets go get wasted Miina~” He chirped.

               I rolled my eyes and opened the liquor cabinet; bourbon, wine, sake and soju lined the cabinet.

“Grab all of the booze.” I told KyuHyun.

               We grabbed as many bottles of hard liquor we could carry and brought it back to Umma. HeeChul cackled and the leaders all looked at me and KyuHyn in disapproval, MinHo and L looked on in disapproval for a different reason. I passed Umma a bottle of rum and HeeChul unscrewed it, the smell of hard alcohol spread through the room.

“Alright, so here are the rules. You lie or don’t do the dare you have to drink as much of whatever alcohol we tell you to. If anyone of us in the group calls bull you have to drink.” HeeChul cackled. “Alright, Teukkie you start. Truth or dare?”

               LeeTeuk paled.

“Truth?” He said hesitantly.

“When was the last time you got faced?”

“Uhhh… not since you left?”

“BULL!” the Super Junior members yelled.

“Yeah, you got hammered a couple months ago!” KyuHyun cackled.

               HeeChul shoved the bottle of rum at him.

“Drink .” He cackled gleefully.

               LeeTeuk glared at him and snatched the bottle; the duckie leader took a huge swig and I cackled. This was gonna be great. The next person to fall was YeSung, apparently Yeye had been lying to Teukkie about buying yet another turtle. DongHae survived the round unscathed but caught EunHyuk by asking him whether or not he’d ever thought of making out with Eun. That little lie nearly started a brawl as HoYa nearly tackled EunHyuk and I rolled around on the floor cackling. This is seriously the BEST party game. After SungGyu, WooHyun and DongWoo pounced on HoYa to keep the idol from murdering the other dancer and everyone settled back down the game continued.

“KyuHyun-ah~ Truth or dare?” EunHyuk asked.

“Dare.” KyuHyun replied.

“Kiss MiYounggie.”

               OH HELL… I squeaked and glanced at KyuHyun. The maknae of SuJu smirked. No. Nope. I got up, grabbed the half empty bottle of rum from EunHyuk and shoved the bottle in his mouth. The evil maknae flailed a bit as I tipped the bottle and forced the alcohol down his throat, EunHyuk cackled. Once I’d deemed he had enough I returned the bottle to its previous position and shoved it at KyuHyun.

“Who’s next?” I asked with a smile.