KyuHyuk Invasion

My Best Oppa! ~

 

Mi Young’s POV:

                I was exhausted, like pass out on the floor and not give a exhausted. The oppas went freakin’ CRAZY in the dance studio today. I mean, I love dancing with a passion like Taeminnie-oppa and the Infinite rapper-line oppas but seriously?! They decided to teach Eun and I all and I do mean ALL of their routines. Sure I knew bits and pieces of most of them and all of a select few (namely BTD, Paradise, Lucifer and Replay) but still! After we spent all damn day dancing they finally gave up after Eun failed to do the scorpion dance ten times in a row. Good thing they gave up cause I was about to beat one of them. I was tired, sweaty, and about to murder my dear DongWoo-oppa for smothering me. He had his arm around me as we walked back to the house, and was laughing like an idiot.

“Oppaa! Lemme go. I’m all sweaty and icky thanks to you!” I whined.

                DongWoo laughed and pulled me closer, Key laughed as well.

“But Mi Younggie! Oppa loves you!” He laughed.

“Oh shuddup Oppa I’m mad at you.” I said, mock shoving him off of him.

                DongWoo laughed even harder and playfully shoved me back. I punched him lightly in the shoulder and he put me in a mini-headlock.

“DongWoo-oppa!” I squealed as he tightened his grip.

“Yah! DongWoo-hyung, let her go.” Minho grumbled.

                DongWoo reluctantly let me go and I shot Minho a glare and smacked him in the chest.

“Minho-oppa! You’re such a kill joy.” I mumbled.

                Minho rolled his eyes at me and Eun giggled. She ran up to me gave me a quick hug before running on ahead.

“Yah! Eun! Where are you going?!” I yelled after her.

“I’m going on ahead! I just remembered I have to call KangDae-oppa!” She yelled before taking off.

                Umm, ok…didn’t she call him yesterday though? Oh whatever. I saw Jonghyun, Taemin, SungJongie, Onew (after he stumbled) and Hoya (of course) ran after her. I shrugged and kept walking sure enough we reached the house albeit a bit more slowly than Eun and her little group did but oh well. I headed immediately for Eun and I’s “wardrobe room” so I could change. My jeans were getting uncomfortable and all I wanted to do was get changed. I walked in and immediately tore off my shirt and flung it in some random corner. I pulled out a white oversize tee that read “bite me” on the back in hot pink letters and put it on instead. Silently I debated on whether or not I wanted to risk taking my bra off as well…Yeah that’s not happening. I shimmied out of my jeans and put on my most comfortable pair of pj pants EVER. Yes that’s right, I’m breaking out my fuzzy, black and skull print pj pants. Oh god I love these things.

                Once I had changed I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and walked out of the room. I probably looked like a zombie but I don’t care. I walked out to the living room and saw DongWoo sitting on the couch across from the T.V. JongHyun was on the floor, Hoya was on the arm of the sofa DongWoo was on, and SungGyu sat in the arm chair against the wall reading a book with WooHyunnie hovering over him. Key and Taeminnie we’re standing over JongHyun, I walked over to DongWoo and flopped down next to him. He shot me a million dollar smile as I did; I returned the smile as I flopped.

“Mi Younggie-ah! Can you make dinner? I’m hungry.” JongHyun asked.

                I glared at him and Key smacked him upside the head.

“Pabo Jjong! Can’t you see our baby’s tired?!” Key scolded.

                The almighty Diva turned to me and gave me a sympathetic smile.

“Don’t worry about it Mi Younggie, WooHyunnie and I’ll cook tonight.” Key said to me.

“Kansamhida—“My thanks were interrupted by a yawn.

“Aigoo! You are capable of aegyo!” Taemin squealed.

                I frowned slightly at the statement and yawned again, as I did DongWoo’s arm wrapped around me. He pulled me back so I was leaning against him and I felt myself drift off into dream land. I felt DongWoo reposition me twice in my slumber but beyond that I remained undisturbed until I heard the doorbell ring. I was dragged out of my peaceful nap by the sound and I groaned. I started to roll over and then I realized that I had slid down so I had my head pillowed in DongWoo’s lap. Umm….awkward. How did he get that past Minho? I sat up and yawned sleepily, I heard DongWoo chuckle behind me. I looked around. Where the hell is Eun? Before I could vocalize my question I heard her squeal “OPPA!~” and SungYeol’s confused “Hyungs?”. Huh? The hell is going on here?

                I stood up intent on investigating and my investigation came to me instead. Kyuhyun walked into the room and I was instantly awake. I bolted up right and I beamed, MY EVIL SUJU MAKNAE!

“Kyuhyunnie oppa!” I exclaimed as I went in for the glomp.

                He caught me mid-tackle and pulled me into a hug. My body crashed against his and I giggled as he spun me around before placing me back on the ground, never relinquishing his hold on me. I pressed my face into his chest and felt him chuckle. God I love this man. Not only is he adorable, hot and hilarious, he’s also a Maknae, evil and just flat out awesome. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Eun being carried in bridal style by Eunhyuk. Awww….so cute. I turned my head to the side so my ear was pressed up against his chest, I could hear his heart beat. I spotted Eun cuddling in Eunhyuk’s arms and I felt my smile get bigger. She looked so happy with the dancer, she did always love Eunhyukkie.

“Yah! What are you two doing here?!” Minho yelled.

                I could practically feel Minho’s flaming charisma rage. Kyuhyun chuckled and the action made me giggled some more.

“Dongsaeng, is that anyway to address your elders?” Kyuhyun mocked.

“Spoken from the king of disrespecting your elders.” I muttered just loud enough for Kyuhyunnie to hear.         

                He laughed and lightly touched the top of my head, playing with the strands of my wavy hair. He twirled a few of the strands around his fingers, the wavy ends curling and twisting around the digits.

“We’re just checking up on you all. Hoya, you better be treating my lady right.” Eunhyuk said Eun still in cradled in his arms.

“Yeah, same goes to you, you bastard Minho!” Kyuhyun added.

                Oh good God here we go again. You had to do it you two didn’t you?

“YOUR LADY?!” Minho and Hoya roared at the same time.

                Why the hell are they so damn protective of us? I mean Hoya’s usually ridiculously chill and then he gets this protective kick and then BAM! He’s all angry Busan boy. Same with Minho, he’s like all chill and then he’s like “Grrrrrr get away from Mi Younggie.” Bruh, what is with these guys?! Is it like “super overprotective big brother syndrome” or some ? Ugh. The normally calm and quiet rappers were furious. I sighed and turned in my favorite Suju oppa’s arms so I faced into the room. Hoya and Minho were glaring daggers at the Suju members and consequently Eunnie and I. Behind them DongWoo was cackling like a mad man. As much as I love him sometimes he is just so damn unhelpful. He was clearly unperturbed by the sudden Suju invasion. I scanned behind him and saw SungYeollie looked pissed. Hmm….is that jealousy I am sensing from the choding? Score for Eun. I see right through you Yeollie dear, and I’ll deal with this later. My thoughts were interrupted by Kyuhyun’s breath on my neck.

“Whatcha thinking about? You look ready to put some sort of plot into action.” He whispered.

                I giggled again and I saw Minho’s eye twitch.

“You and your perceptiveness. I’ll tell you later.” I replied in an equally hushed tone.

“Mmmm. Ok.” He replied, his face close to my neck.

“Yah! What the hell are you doing to my little sister?!” Minho yelled.

                Kyuhyun snapped his head up.

“Nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about Minho-ah.” Kyuhyun mocked.

                I hope he realizes he’s playing with fire here. Who am I kidding? This is Kyuhyun, the evil, rebellious Super Junior Maknae. He plays with fire on a regular basis for the hell of it. Minho took a step towards Kyuhyun, killer intent emanating off of him in waves; Hoya didn’t seem too far off.

“Calm down Minho. Kyuhyun-ah won’t do anything indecent to Mi Younggie-ah.” Eunhyuk said calmly.

“I’ll take your word for it when you release Eun.” Hoya snapped.

“Oppas. Come on, stop fighting.” Eun whined.

“I’m trying Eunnie, but your Howonnie-oppa won’t stop glaring at me.” Eunhyuk replied.

                Lord, am I gonna have to kick ALL of their asses? Aish what a pain, all I want is to take a nap.

“Neh Eunhyuk-hyung. Why do you think they hate us hanging around OUR girls so much?” Kyuhyun asked mockingly.

“YOUR girls?!” Minho growled.

“Yes, OUR girls. Mi Younggie’s mine and Eunnie is Eunhyuk-hyung’s. Got a problem with it?” Kyuhyun replied.

                The smugness in his voice made Minho’s glare intensify.

“Yes I have a ing problem with it! Let go of her now.” He yelled.

“Nope don’t think I will.” Kyuhyun replied coolly.

“Eunhyuk-hyung, let Eunnie-ah go.” Hoya ground out angrily.

“Don’t wanna.” Was Eunhyuk’s reply.

                Hoya was practically trembling with rage; guess that Busan temper showed up. Lord, someone stop these four before I have to. My prayer was answered in the form of SungGyu-oppa and Onew-oppa. The leader pair caught sight of their angry dongsaengs and let out conjoined sighs.

“What’s going on?” Onew asked calmly.

                He sounded just as tired as I felt; it must be a challenge for him and SungGyu dealing with all of us.  Slowly the pair’s eyes drifted from the enraged rappers over to Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. Oh dear lord no…their expressions changed immediately. I guess they still hadn’t gotten over the whole “we kidnapped your pretty dongsaeng’s and are gonna do dirty things to them” thing back from when we got “kidnapped”. Yeah, SungGyu was PISSED and Onew was freaking out…mostly caused he was worried bout us…Gyu was just being Gyu.

 “You bastards! What are you doing to our dongsaengs?!” SungGyu growled venomously.

                You know, I never realized how awkwardly hot SungGyu is when he’s angry…..hmmm….that’s a thought process to continue at a later time. Onew looked more concerned than angry. His gaze drifted from Eun to me; once he figured that we weren’t in immediate danger of being or anything he tried calming SungGyu. Just then my “twin” or Umma as they had started calling him burst into the room armed with a wooden spoon and an angry expression.

“Yah! Shut up you idiots!” Key yelled

                The room turned their attention to the angry diva; Key’s entranced was followed by WooHyun and the Maknaes. Taemin and SungJong looked surprised to see their Super Junior elders but were the only two besides DongWoo (Who was STILL laughing his off) to be happy at their presence. They smiled and ran to the pair. Suddenly I found myself awkwardly sandwiched in between Kyuhyun and SungJongie. I looked over to the side and found Eun in the same position. Just as soon as they had arrived the Maknaes were dragged off of us by their respective ummas. I shot DongWoo a pleading glance for him to calm everyone down and he gave me a reassuring smile. Part of why I love DongWoo is I can always seem to count on him to help me….even though I hate it when he spazzes and carries me around.

“Hey guys calm down, it’s not like they’re in any danger.” He said calmly, well, as calmly as one can be in between bouts of laughter.

  “Not until they unhand Eunnie and Mi Younggie.” SungGyu growled.

“Not gonna happen SungGyu-ah, besides Mi Younggie isn’t complaining.” Kyuhyun said.

“Yah oppas come on. I’m tired as all hell.” I spoke up.

                Kyuhyun’s grip on my waist lessened slightly but it was still present. He put his chin on my shoulder and held me much like a husband would hug his wife. Lord Kyuhyun stop with the skinship, please?

“Kyuhyunnie-oppa stop provoking them please. I’m exhausted and just want to go to sleep.” I tried again.

                Kyuhyun looked down at me in surprise and confusion; his gaze softened and he released me carefully. I turned to offer him a weak smile and that’s when I noticed the mischievous glint in his eyes. Oh . Don’t do it Kyuhyun. Don’t ing do it. He kissed me lightly on the cheek.

“Bwoh? What have your naughty oppas been doing to you jagiya?” He asked sweetly.

                Dammit. He did it. . My gaze hardened and I glared at him; I felt myself being pulled backwards and I let out a yelp. The next thing I knew I was behind Minho and Kyuhyun was laughing.

“Alright alright I give. Calm down yeesh.” He laughed.

                Minho glared at him and I looked over at Eun who was also being released. She didn’t look pleased with that. I smiled at her and walked over to Eunhyuk-oppa. I gave him a quick hug, he hugged me back and then I returned to Minho’s side to keep him from killing everyone in my vicinity.

“Why is everyone yelling?” JongHyun asked as he entered the room.

                I sighed.

“You’re a little late on that JongHyun-oppa.” Eun said sweetly.

“Deh Appa you’re so slow.” I remarked.

                I laughed and shook my head. JongHyun smiled at her making her giggle and Eunhyuk shot Jjong a look of approval. I rolled my eyes at the display; those two kill me sometimes. I tapped Minho on the shoulder lightly and he turned to me.

“Minho-oppa behave please. I need to talk to Yeollie-oppa for a sec. DON’T kill Kyuhyunnie.” I said calmly.

                He stared at me in disapproval but nodded reluctantly nonetheless. I walked over to SungYeol, grabbed his wrist and led him out of the room. SungYeol followed me but whether it was cause he realized that I knew or that he was too scared I was gonna kill him I don’t quite know. Once we were out of earshot I let him go and turned to him. He stared at me expectantly.

“You like Eun.” I stated blatantly.

                Yeollie’s eyes widened and he began shaking his head rapidly. He offered flustered “Aniyo”s as his answer and I almost laughed at the cute display from the choding. He really is awkward at times.

“Jeez Yeollie-oppa you act like I’m gonna kill you. Calm down, I know you like her and I’m fine with it.” I said calmly.

                Yeollie paused.

“BWOH?!” he yelled.

“Yah! Keep it down will ya? Do you WANT Eun walking in on this conversation?”

                He shook his head some more and I smirked.

“Well, I know if I was her I wouldn’t be able to resist a guy that stood by me no matter what. And most importantly didn’t treat me like a child.” I said with a wink.

                I brushed past him, hoping he understood what I meant by that as I left. I entered the living room once more and Eun ran up to me Eunhyuk in tow.

“Mi Younggie guess what?” She exclaimed excitedly.

“Hm?”

“The oppas are staying for dinner!” She giggled happily.

                I shot Eunhyuk a “are you ing kidding me?!” face and he nodded. The smile on his face almost made me melt. Emphasis on the ALMOST.

“Yeah, we convinced Onew-ah to let us stay.” He said.

“MORE LIKE BRIBED HIM WITH CHICKEN!” Yelled Hoya.

                At that outburst I couldn’t contain it anymore. I burst into laughter, seriously Onew? Oh that’s great.

“Mkay.” I said walking past the other oppas.

                I headed towards the kitchen and I stuck my head in. Key, WooHyunnie and SungJong were cooking and Taemin was trying to cut some vegetables. Aww, poor boy still has trouble cutting. Key noticed me and smiled at me. SungJong took a quick break from cooking and gave me a hug.

“Mi Younggie-ah! Everything ok in there?” He asked.

“It’s fine SungJong-oppa. It’s still a bit tense but eh.” I answered.

“Minho and Hoya still glaring like jealous idiots?” WooHyun asked over his shoulder.

“Deh.” I replied.

                I walked over to one of the empty counters and hopped up on to it, getting comfortable. I watched them cook.

“What is with them? I don’t get it.” I wondered aloud.

“It’s kinda like Key-umma and protecting me. Or you protecting Eunnie; they just want to keep you guys safe.” Taemin spoke up.

“Yeah, Minho feels like you are the little sister he never had and since he is naturally a bit protective it’s a bit more intense.” Key added.

“While with Hoya he just can’t resist Eun. Like he can’t resist SungJonggie; it’s something about the aegyo that just melts him and his manly image down.” WooHyun tacked on.

“I know but still. They know we can defend ourselves right? So why do it?” I complained.

“Why do you defend Eun if you know she can defend herself?” Key replied.

                I sighed and shook my head; its official cooking time with the Ummas and babies is officially one of my favorite times. Its right up there with hanging with DongWoo, it’s just so great.

“How long til dinner’s ready Umma?” I asked.

“Be ready in about an hour, I had to send Jjong out earlier cause we ran out of kimchi and ramyun.” Key answered.

“So I have time to take another nap?” I asked.

“Yeah, you look tired. Just make sure they don’t kill each other before you do ok?” WooHyun answered.

“Arasso, thanks oppas! I love you all.” I said hopping down from the counter.

                I kissed each one of them on the cheek before leaving the kitchen. I heard WooHyun and Key start talking about what they were going to do with their “kids” and I laughed. The living room this time around was less tense than when I had left it. Eun was seated in between Hoya and Eunhyuk on the couch talking animatedly about something with the both of them. Minho and Kyuhyun seemed to be engaged in a VERY competitive round of Black Ops zombies and JongHyun lay stretched out on the floor doing absolutely nothing. I walked over to him and lay down next to him. He stretched so his arm was my pillow, and beamed at me.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“I’m sleepy Appa.” I replied with a yawn.

“Go to sleep then. I don’t mind.” He replied.

                I smiled at him and then cuddled up beside him.

“Thanks Appa.” I said.

“Yah! JongHyun what are you doing to my Mi Young?” Kyuhyun yelled.

“SHUT UP AND LET ME SLEEP GODDAMMIT!” I shouted at him.

                JongHyun laughed at my angry outburst and Kyuhyun looked amused. Minho was practically beaming with pride. I rolled my eyes and closed them, my head pillowed on JongHyun’s chest his arm draped around me like a blanket. I now know why Eun falls asleep on him so often, he’s one comfy SOB. I started to drift off and then Eun pounced on me. DOES THE WORLD ING NOT WANT ME TO SLEEP?!?! My eyes snapped open and I glared at her. She beamed at me and hugged me before running back to Eunhyuk. Ok, what the hell was that? I sat up and glared, I coulda sworn I saw Eun shiver once she met my gaze. Grrr, that’s it I don’t care about Minho being pissed I’m going to sleep on my “yeobo” and anyone who tries to stop me WILL be killed. I got up and walked over to Minho and Kyuhyun; the pair were arguing about who got to pick the next stage, not noticing me. Lucky for me Kyuhyun was sitting cross legged and I just sat down in his lap. The argument ceased immediately at the action and I curled up in his lap. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest.

“Mi Young? What are you doing?” Minho asked, irritation seeping into his voice.

“Going to sleep now leave me the alone and don’t ing wake me up until dinner is ready otherwise I WILL sick Key AND WooHyunnie-ummas on you cause they told me to take a nap AND I WILL kill you.” I growled threateningly.

                After my threat Minho was silent and Kyuhyun put his arms around me, still holding the controller and began playing once more. Once again I drifted into sleep, and this time I did remain undisturbed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait guys! I've been really busy lately...hehe....hehe....oopsie. So Dobu and I pretty much have the rest of the series planned out...and it's just a matter of executing it haha. SO yeah...hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! Hopefully there shall be more to come soon!

~Key-Umma