Of Dates and Punishments

My Best Oppa! ~

 

Eun's PoV

 

            I stared angrily at the grinning maknaes. Now that the adrenaline of running through Lotte World had died down and we were all sitting in the van, I could address the serious matter at hand: The skinship war between Mi Young and KyuHyun.

            Their excessive touching throughout our “date” had annoyed me to no end. I was okay with touching, but they were all up on each other like they were married or something! Before I could scold the two for their behavior(not really, I'm overreacting a tad bit), the van pulled up to a massive shopping district. No way- We were at Hongdae! I've wanted to go here even before watching Sesame Player, and seeing how much fun my Infinite oppas had here only fueled my enthusiasm to visit the lively shopping district.

            I stepped out of the van, tripping and almost falling, but EunHyukkie-oppa caught me. I offered him a smile as thanks and stared wide-eyed at the bustling night life of Hongdae. I was glad that it was already past 7 P.M.; Hongdae was the type of place you went to at night if you were under the age of 30.

            “Well, where should we go first?” KyuHyun-oppa asked, chuckling at my awestruck face. C'mon, I couldn't be the only absolutely amazed person here, right? I looked over at MiYounggie and saw that she was just as fascinated as I. Good. Hmmm...Where should we go? I heard my stomach growl and froze. Crap. I tried to move on like nothing happened, but I would have to be blind not to see the smirks on my companions' faces.

            “I think I have an idea,” Mi Young said, not trying to conceal the amusement in her voice. Eh, oh well. Now that they knew I was hungry, I might as well milk 'em for all they got. I followed Mi Young into a nice looking café-style restaurant, making sure our Super Junior oppas followed us; They were, after all, our means of paying for the food. We ordered our food and sat down at a booth in the shady, back café, well aware of the fact that two of the four people in our group were international pop-stars.

            All was going well; I had managed to contain my fangirling quite successfully. EunHyuk was my ABSOLUTE favorite from Super Junior, and I was actually surprised that I haven't fainted yet. I wasn't complaining, though. I didn't want him to think I was a crazy, obsessed fangirl. As I took a sip of my drink, my entire hopes of not looking like a EunHyuk fangirl shattered: My phone rang.

            “Geudae ga gwerob damyeon norae bulleo sori jilleo nallyeo beorigo. (Alright!) Alright, alright~” My ringtone floated from my pocket. I blushed lightly; I don't know why but it's embarrassing when you're sitting with someone and THEIR song is your ringtone, and your phone goes off. Mi Young stifled a laugh and EunHyuk had a shocked expression on his face.

            “Mr. Simple?” KyuHyun mentioned, clearly amused. When the ringtone started over, he added, “Oooooh~! ONLY EunHyuk-hyung's part of Mr. Simple?” I glared at Mi Young who was laughing at me and answered my phone.

            “Annyeong!”

            I froze, terrified at the voice at the other end.

            “DAMMIT EUN! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!” A very displeased Hoya yelled.

            “A-ah, HoWonnie-oppa!” I said nervously, looking at Mi Young. Her eyes went wide and she shook her head. What do I say? Ah, it. “...H-how ya doing?” KyuHyun busted out laughing and Mi Young face palmed. I listened carefully to the raging man on the other end of the phone; I thought I could hear someone scream “I FOUND THEM!” in the background.

            “Haha, those bastards are so dead,” HoWonnie-oppa growled into the phone and I shivered at the severity of his tone.

            “YAH! Didn't I tell you? EUNHYUK IS A BAD MAN!” A voice burning with all-too-familiar charisma shouted. Wait...It sounded like he was right outside the shop when he yelled that...

            I looked up and sure enough, MinHo, Hoya, DongWoo, and TaeMin were entering the shop. I swallowed nervously and motioned for MiYounggie and our SuJu oppas to look.

            “Well, it was nice talking to you, HoWonnie-oppa, but I just remembered that I need to lose the calories I just ate, and I think the best way to do that is buy running away. Annyeong!” I shouted into the phone before flipping it shut, stuffing it in my pocket, grabbing EunHyuk's wrist and running out the back entrance of the café.

            We ran for ten minutes, turning at every corner to confuse the hell out of our four angry(Minus DongWoo and TaeMin) oppas. Once we lost them, I took a moment to look around. Analysis? I had no idea where in the name of Kim HeeChul we were. I looked to KyuHyun and EunHyuk, hoping they had a better sense of our whereabouts than I did.

            “Aish...” EunHyuk muttered, looking around, shooting a questioning glance at KyuHyun, who shrugged nonchalantly. “Well, let's just walk around a bit.” I nodded; I was fine with that. Mi young giggled an I turned around to see KyuHyun had his arm around her shoulder and their fingers were intertwined. THIS I was NOT okay with. Just ignore it, Eun. I walked forward, keeping the flirtatious pair of maknaes in my peripheral vision.

            “KyuHyunnie-yeobo~!” Mi Young cooed in her angel voice. My left eye twitched. They continued with the blatant skinship, and I ignored them until we stopped at a crosswalk and KyuHyun back-hugged MiYounggie, resting his chin on her head. That was it. To hell with ignoring them.

            “STOP EACH OTHER IN PUBLIC, DAMMIT!” I screamed.

            “Hahaha! Are you mad that you and EunHyuk didn't get to have a lot of skinship?” KyuHyun jokingly asked in between bouts of laughter. I saw a blush creep onto EunHyuk's face at the same time I felt one rise to my own face. KyuHyun and Mi Young glanced at each other with a look on their faces that could only mean one thing: Target acquired.

            “Awwww!! Look, KyuHyunnie, they're blushing! Such a cute couple~!” Mi Young teased, laughing at my and EunHyuk's flustered faces. I tried my best to escape the maknaes' teasing as I half-walked-half-ran across the street. No luck; They were still behind me.

            “Go, HyukJae! Get it get it, get it get it on!” KyuHyun shouted, quoting SHINee's “Get It”. I sighed and stopped in front of a brightly lit building. EunHyuk stood awkwardly next to me and the evil maknaes surrounded us.

            “C'mon, Eun. Go get yo man!” Mi Young teased, smacking my . Okay, really?

            “Yeah, HyukJae. C'mon and claim her already!” KyuHyun added, patting EunHyukkie-oppa on the back a little too hard. SERIOUSLY?!?!

            “Shuddup...Stupid maknae...” Hyukkie-oppa and I muttered simultaneously. I tried to fight off my blush and turned my face to the side, and that's when I noticed the massive horde of people(Mostly girls) following us, “inconspicuously” taking pictures of us. That made sense; We were traveling with two Super Junior members.

            “Look, look! Do you see Mi Young?” One girl whispered.

            “Yeah! MinHo is SO going to murder KyuHyun!”

            “Oooh~! EunHyuk and Eun have feelings for each other!”

            “Aaaaah~! 2Eun!!”

            “No! It's totally YeolEun!”

            “MyungYoung FTW!!!!”

            Whoa. We have our own fanclub. Sometimes I forget we're on a TV show; The cameras never bother me. I'll have to look more into the fan pairings later. Now, to deal with the rabid fans. I saw Mi Young turn around. Oh crap. Don't tell me she's about to do what I think she's about to do.

            “STOP FOLLOWING US AND GET A LIFE, DAM-” I kicked her in the shin before she could cuss out our fans.

            “Umma~! Be nice!” I scolded her, pouting since, as you may or may not have noticed, my glares are lacking skill. I turned to our fans and bowed, apologizing to them. Then I pulled Umma into the brightly lit building before she could murder the obsessed followers. EunHyukkie-oppa immediately went to the cashier(A young lady who almost fainted at seeing the blonde dancer) while KyuHyun drug me and MiYounggie into a room in the back of the building. My eyes grew wide upon entering the room; I hadn't realized it before, but we were at a karaoke bar! YUSH!!!!!!!

            I immediately flipped through the songbook, searching for a song I knew...FOUND ONE! I punched in the number in the microphone as EunHyuk walked in with a huge- platter of dumplings. Great; Commence MiYounggie flip out in 3...2...1...

            “DUMPLINGS!!!!!!!! EunHyuk-oppa, I bet I can shove more dumplings in my mouth than you!!!!” She screamed, already stuffing with dumplings. I rolled my eyes and sighed, pressing the play on the microphone. KyuHyun raised an eyebrow when the song started playing: It was Rain's Love Song. I sang my heart out and received a round of applause for my performance and my score: 96. I smirked at KyuHyun, daring him to do better. He snatched the Mic from me, accepting my challenged, and I turned to the chipmunks in the corner.

            “YAH! Mi-munk and Hyuk-munk! You guys need to stop eating so much! You'll get tummy aches!” I yelled at them. I was going to add more, but Hyukkie-oppa looked at me and I swear I almost fainted from how adorable he was. Mi Young smirked at me around her mouthful of dumplings(Something only she can do) and I huffed, sitting down on the couch next to them. I didn't get to sit down for long, though, because I jumped up at hearing what song KyuHyun was singing.

            “Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~” KyuHyun sang, and I laughed. It was No Other; He would sing one of his own songs. I started dancing, laughing when MiYounggie and EunHyukkie followed suit, their mouths still stuffed with dumplings. Halfway through the song, EunHyuk started choking and I rushed over to him while Umma kept dancing and Kyu kept singing.

            “A TIE!” MiYounggie-umma yelled when KyuHyun's score appeared on the screen. Well, at least he didn't do better than me.

            “Well,” KyuHyun said bitterly, mad that we tied, “I'd like to see you two chipmunks do better!”

            “Nooooo...” The dumpling-lovers cried simultaneously. Aw. I wanted to hear EunHyukkie-oppa sing. Mi Young smirked at the downfallen expression on my face.

            “You should sing, EunHyuk,” MiYounggie started. I eagerly nodded my agreement. “Eun REALLY wants you to sing.” Whoa! I blushed, embarrassed. What was that tricky Mi Young planning this time?

            “Why?” KyuHyun asked, picking up on her plotting.

            “Because that's number three out of the four types of men that Eun likes,” She stated nonchalantly; I glared at her(Or at least tried to). She wouldn't dare. “Guys who have sweet, soft voi-”

            “UMMAAAAA!!!!” I screeched, tackling the loud-mouthed girls. She and KyuHyun laughed their asses off while EunHyuk blushed, probably more than me.

            To my surprise, the blonde dancer/rapper picked up the songbook, found a song, and typed it the number, pressing play. The music started and Mi Young shot me a knowing look; She knew what was coming.

            “Well you've done done me and you bet I felt it. I tried to stay cool but you're so hot that I melted~” Hyukkie-oppa sang shyly, and I squealed. I had seen him singing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz on TV before, but never live. And now I was. And not just live at a concert, but a personal live performance- IN THE SAME ROOM WITHIN A RADIUS OF 5 FEET. Please excuse me while I go into fangirl mode. Oh. Mah. GAWD. Look at him! He's so y and perfect and GAHHHH! Must. Try. So. Hard. Not. To. THAT BEAUTIFUL MAN!!!!

            “Hahaha, don't die, Eunnie,” MiYounggie said, thoroughly amused with my inner fangirl rage. I couldn't stop smiling while he sang; every time he had a singing part in a song I broke out into a complete and utter bliss-filled grin. Seriously, you can ask Mi Young, she knows. I'll be singing along to ANY SuJu song, you name it, but when EunHyuk sings, I'll go silent and that -eating grin pops onto my face.

            Apparently, Hyukkie-oppa gained some confidence because he walked over to me, took my hand and drug me to the middle of the floor. KyuHyun let out a low whistle and pulled out his cellphone.

            “There's no need to complicate, our time is short. This is our fate, I'm yours~” EunHyuk sang, looking me in the eyes and slow dancing with me with one arm. Seriously, how had I managed to not turn into a gurgling mass of fangirl goo?!?!

            The song ended too soon, and KyuHyun had recorder half of the serenade. I don't even wanna think about who he's gonna show that to.

            We left the karaoke place and walked around some more. It was about 11 P.M. I was walking hand-in-hand with EunHyukkie-oppa when I froze, ripping my hand from his. Was that who I thought it was? … … ...OH HOLY DAMN!

            “Eun-ah?” EunHyuk called. KyuHyun and Mi Young had stopped as well. I pointed to the two VERY unhappy young men standing outside of a book shop.

            “,” Mi Young swore.

            “Let's just turn around and walk away. Maybe they won't see us?” EunHyuk suggested. We nodded and turned slowly, walking very conspicuously back the way we came.

            “YAH! Mi Young, get your over here!” Key screamed. Well, so much for getting away unnoticed.

            “EUN-YANG! Don't you DARE run away!” SungGyu yelled, chasing after us.

            “! Run, guys! RUN!!!!” MiYounggie screamed, tearing down a street to the right while I ran down one to the left.

            I ran and ran and tripped, but instead of falling, I caught myself with my hands and pushed myself up, doing a back flip in the air. Thank God for adrenaline and  my tae kwon do background; Together they counteract my clumsiness. I stopped in front of a food stand and looked around to see if I was alone. I wasn't: KyuHyun was breathing heavily right beside me.

            “I think we lost 'em,” He said in between deep gulps of air. I nodded, catching my breath. Wait, where was Hyukkie-oppa? “He's probably with MiYounggie,” KyuHyun mentioned, observing my panicking state.

            “Geudae ga gwerob damyeon norae bulleo sori jil-” I answered my phone. It was Mi Young.

            “Where the hell are you?” she asked, breathing heavily. I glanced around and cursed my bad sense of direction.

            “Umm...There's a food stand and a stationary store across the street,” I mumbled.

            “Aish, Eunnie. There are BILLIONS of food stands- HOLY !” she shouted, and I heard her running before she hung up. I hope she didn't get caught. I looked and KyuHyun and shrugged.

            “Well, now that you're my date, shall we stroll?” He suggested, offering me his arm. I rolled my eyes and took it, and we walked down the street, looking very much like a couple- Or more like a really close older brother and younger sister. If the fangirls saw us, all hell would break loose. After a few more hours of bonding time with KyuHyun-oppa(And no word from Mi Young OR EunHyuk), I took a taxi home so KyuHyun could avoid being murdered.

            I walked into the house with my ninja stealth skills- I actually have those despite my klutzy self- and the light only to be met with 12 angry oppas.

            “OH HOLY MOTHER OF TAEMIN!” I gasped. Seeing them scared the living daylights outta me; I expected them to be asleep. “I thought you guys would be sleeping; It's three in the morning,” I chuckled nervously.

            “YAH! Don't try that with us!” Key snapped viscously.

            “You're right, Eun-ah. It is 3 A.M. Where have you been?” L asked sarcastically. Well, I'm screwed.

            “Oppas, I can explain-”

            “No need. Mi Young-ah already did,” Hoya stated. Mi Young talked? How in the hell did they manage to get her to do that?

            “Lemon candy. She's surprisingly weak under the influence of lemon,” MinHo said amusedly. Mi Young and her lemon weakness.

            “I hope you realize that we're NEVER letting you out of our sight EVER!” Onew said, nodding to TaeMin who tossed me a pair of pajamas. I was escorted to the bathroom by SungYeol- Okay, how far were they planning to go with this?

            “Are you gonna follow me into the bathroom?”

            SungYeollie-oppa blushed and shook his head, standing outside the bathroom door. When I finished changing I opened the door to find JongHyunnie-oppa. Finally- Someone I was comfortable with when it came to asking serious or awkward questions.

            “Are you guys really that mad at me and Mi Young?”

            “...No. we're just upset that you went along with the Super Junior hyungs' plans...”

            He was right; We probably shouldn't have pushed the situation to that far of a level. I hugged JongHyunnie-oppa goodnight after walked me to my and SungGyu's room. I walked in, closing the door quietly since SungGyu was already in bed, probably asleep.

            Ah, sleeping with SungGyu-oppa will be weird since he's angry with me. I walked to the bed and took a pillow and blanket, determined to sleep on the floor, but a hand strongly gripping my arm stopped me.

            “Aish...I'm not that mad at you,” SungGyu-oppa mumbled, pulling me into bed with him.

            “Sorry oppa...”

            “Just...If you wanna go out somewhere, tell us. We had no idea where you guys were or what you were doing at times and it scared us,” He explained; his arms tightened around me, letting me know he didn't want me to run off again.

            “You're a very good oppa,” I said, kissing him on the nose. He chuckled and kissed me goodnight on the forehead. I knew I wasn't in trouble anymore.

            Wait...What happened to Mi Young? Ah, oh well. I'll find out tomorrow...