Surprise: Morning, Afternoon...But Not so Much Evening

My Best Oppa! ~

Eun's PoV

 

"...haaaa~ haaaa~ haaaa~"

 

I jerked awake, falling off the bed and landing face first on the hardwood floor. Shisus...I don't know what I was thinking when I made LeeTeuk's laugh his personalized ringtone on my phone; that is NOT a pleasant thing to wake up to.

 

I looked up to see that my roommate, DongWoo, was still asleep and I shivered. It was cold on the floor and I wanted to hide myself back in the arms of the incredibly warm and cuddly dinosaur that was currently passed the out on the bed.

 

"Haaaaa~ haaaa~ haaaaaa~"

 

I scrambled around on the floor, searching for my phone. It was too ing early for this; my eyes were barely open as I answered the phone, annoyed.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Yeoboseyo my precious daughter~! Good morning!" LeeTeuk chirped and I could feel the umma-like grin on his face through the phone.

 

"Good morning umma. It's really early, why are you calling me?" I sighed, trying not to sound too annoyed. LeeTeukkie is sensitive; I didn't want to ruin his happy mood.

"WE'RE GOING SHOPPING~!" he screeched and I cringed, jerking my ear away from the phone.
 

"Waeyo? It's--" I checked the clock on the bed stand, "IT'S FIVE IN THE MORNING!" Teukkie-umma was really trying my patience today...I am NOT a morning person whatsoever. Even the great bubble queen Eun has her limits.

 

"Christmas is right around the corner! We need to buy gifts for everyone! Plus, I have some early gifts for you girls so just wake up the demon child and get ready!"

I chuckled at the mention of Mi Young via my nickname for her; I had gotten LeeTeuk hooked on calling her that.

 

"Arasso umma."

 

"I'm waiting outside!"

 

"Wait, are you driving?"

 

"Neh, wae?"

 

"I'll bring a helmet," I joked.

 

"Yah! Disrespect to your mother! How dare you!"

 

"I'm sorry umma~" I said sweetly, "I'll see you soon~"

 

"Arasso. Bye-bye!"

 

I hung up and turned to DongWoo. It was really tempting; I wanted to go back to bed and curl into his side but I love Christmas shopping so I hauled my lazy off of the floor and shuffled over to the room where MinHo and Mi Young were staying.

 

I sighed heavily; waking up this kid was a task I never looked forward to. I quietly pushed the door open and giggled as I saw L's arm protectively slung around Mi Young's waist and Mi Young resting her head on his chest. I went back to retrieve my phone, took a picture of the sleeping idiots and saved it for future KyuYoung meddling.
 

I shuffled over to Mi Young, gingerly removed L's arm and poked her repeatedly in the cheek.
 

She groaned and rolled over so that she was facing me. I moved closer, placing my face a couple of inches away from hers and jabbed her cheek.

 

"Mi Younggie~" I cooed. She stirred in her sleep. I frowned. Looks like I'll have to use extra force...

 

"Mi Younggie~ Kyu-yeobo proposed to me! We're getting married-" I started but stopped when Mi Young's eyes flew open and she gave me the scariest death glare I had ever witnessed.
 

"What?!" She hissed. I smiled sweetly at her and shook my head.

 

"Good! You're awake! We need to get ready! And I lied about Kyu; I would never marry that snarky dickwad."

 

Mi Young growled.

 

"I dun wanna move. Koala is comfortable," Mi Young whined. I roll my eyes.

 

"Come with me and I can guarantee a caramel macchiato in your future."

 

"...fine."

 

I grinned; victory for Team Eun! I dragged Mi Young to our wardrobe/closet/storage room thingy—I really don’t know what it is to be honest—and pulled out some clothes for her to wear. She glared at me, took the clothes (which were way too bright for her taste) and threw them at me.

 

“I got this,” she mumbled and I shrugged. Hey, that meant less work for me. I proceeded to dress myself in layers as it was freaking cold outside and I do NOT handle the cold well. I put on a white undershirt, a tight-fitting white v-neck short sleeved shirt, a baby blue collared button up and a pair of white skinny jeans. I looked out the window and saw the snow falling down and frowned. I scanned the room and smiled when I saw what I was looking for: I pulled on EunHyuk-oppa’s FAME hoodie. Ah, I love this hoodie…because it’s warm! JUST because it’s warm. No other reason…

 

After Mi Young and I finished getting dressed, I grabbed my panda bear hat and put it on. Mi Young frowned at me.

 

“You’re not wearing that.”

 

“Why not?” I pouted. This was my favorite hat; I love panda bears and this hat was so cute because it had little ears and a cute little face.

 

“Because I don’t wanna fight off es when we’re walking around,” Mi Young muttered, moving to snatch the hat off of my head. I ducked and stuck my tongue out at her.

 

"Your shirt is too low! Go change; I don't wanna fight off college kids," I giggled as she glared. We had opposite problems; older guys thought she was their age and wanted to hit on her whereas older guys/middle schoolers thought I was eleven and wanted to hit on me.

 

"That's different!" Mi Young argued. "Take it off!"

 

“Nope~ Too bad!” I turned to run away and smashed my face into a firm chest. I fell on the floor and rubbed my nose.

 

“Ow….”

 

“Where do you think you’re going?”

 

I looked up to see an angry HoWonnie. Wow, talk about déjà vu. Mi Young tried to sneak around Hoya but a wild MinHo appeared and stopped her. She cursed and glared at the over-protective oppas. Well, here we go again…Why is it always these two, anyway? Why does no one else ever wake up to stop us? Seriously…it’s like they have a Mi Young/Eun radar or something…

 

“We’re going Christmas shopping, oppa. Lemme go~” I whined. Hoya’s gaze remained on me and I could tell he was not happy. I thought I saw a bit of fire erupt from his eyes, but I’m probably just really tired.

 

“With who? Why so early in the morning?” MinHo questioned.

 

“Oh my ing Shisus abs! LET US GO!” Mi Young growled.

 

“Oppas~ We wanna buy super awesome Christmas presents for you!” I pulled out the aegyo, my puppy eyes shining up at them. I saw their gazes falter and I smirked inwardly.

 

“But, who are you going with?”

 

“LeeTeuk-oppa. Now let us go,” Mi Young snapped. I rolled my eyes. Hoya and MinHo looked at each other before sighing and letting us go.

 

“They better be good presents…” MinHo mumbled.

 

“Call us if anything happens, okay? Eun, do you have your medicine with you, just in case? Are you warm enough? It’s cold outside, maybe you guys should wear more—” I kissed Hoya’s cheek to get him to shut up. Seriously, was he my mom? Aish…

 

“We’ll be fine! Bye oppas~” I called as I pulled Mi Young out the front door and into LeeTeuk’s car. Mi Young called shotgun (as usual) so in slid into the middle seat in the back.

 

“Hello girls!” LeeTeuk smiled at us. I smiled back and Mi Young grumbled a “hello” as she was still exhausted and, therefore, pissed the off.

 

As LeeTeuk pulled onto the highway he glanced at me in the mirror and smiled. Not a normal smile though; one of those umma smiles, the kind that say "I'm older and wiser than you so I totally know what's going on in your love life atm". I do not like where this is going.
 

"Is that HyukJae's jacket?" he asked nonchalantly and I sighed. I should've known this is where that smile was headed. I nodded and avoided eye contact.

 

"She literally wears that thing every chance she gets," Mi Young chimes in, probably as mini revenge for waking her up in such a rude manner.

 

"Shaddup Mi Young...it's cause it's comfy..."

 

"Mmhmm..." LeeTeuk grinned as he turned into the mall parking lot. "I really wish you'd like DongHae or Henry, you know. You'd make an excellent wife and I'd much rather have my sons to have an excellent wife than my cocky best friend," LeeTeuk joked. Mi Young stifled a laugh.

 

"If I married Henry or DongHae then it'd be , umma," I shot back, a tad bit flustered. It didn't help that Henry was my runner-up bias and that DongHae and I grew closer every time we hung out. "Besides, I've never even met Henry..."

 

"All in due time, honey," LeeTeuk murmured with a knowing smile on his face as he opened the car door to let me out. I would've been really skeptic of what he meant, but I let it go because his dimple was so precious.

 

"C'mon Mama Duck and Baby Duck," Mi Young growled, "I need coffee. NOW." Mi Young dragged an oblivious yet smiley LeeTeuk into the mall as I trailed behind like the obedient ‘baby duck’.

 

After Mi Young downed her tall caramel macchiato we set off on our shopping adventure. Mi Young rattled off about useless (well, they were useless to me) video game facts while LeeTeuk smiled and nervously checked out the people we walked past. In the corner of my eye I noticed a store that screamed at me to check it out.

 

“Ummas~” I called, waving at the two ahead of me. They turned around and I pointed at the stores neon sign: Rated Comedic Gifts. LeeTeuk looked appalled but Mi Young broke out into a devious grin, dragging a now unwilling LeeTeuk into the store before I could even say a word.

 

Mi Young and I browsed through the shelves of *ahem* unique gifts; LeeTeuk had excused himself as he needed to make a phone call.

 

“These are gonna be the greatest gag gifts ever,” Mi Young mumbles under her breath and I can’t help but agree. Can you imagine the oppas’ faces when they open their nicely wrapped Christmas present and see…I don’t know…a glow in the dark pair of handcuffs?

 

To be honest, a couple of months ago I would have never thought to go erted with gag gifts for the members of boy bands (that’s just creepy and crossing so many lines okay some fans need to go to a psychiatrist)…but now that I know and have lived with these guys it’s kinda like if I were buying this for my brothers or my best friends. It’s not weird if it’s someone you’re super close to—plus I know those little dickwads would do the same to me.

 

“Eun.” Mi Young’s voice catches my attention and I turn to her, only to see a terrifying smile on her face. I quirk an eyebrow in curiosity and she holds up a box of dinosaur-shaped condoms in one hand and special purple lube in the other. Ohhhh, I know EXACTLY who those are for.

 

Before Mi Young makes it to the checkout counter, I snatch a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey and we left the store. LeeTeuk smiled at us and looked nervously at the bag.

 

“Don’t worry oppa, they’re not for you,” I reassured him. He let out a sigh of relief before looking excitedly in the direction of the music shop that was just a couple of stores down.

 

“Let’s go, I have a surprise for you!” LeeTeuk exclaims, practically dragging us into the music shop. I tripped over the rug at the entrance and hopped forward a few times to try and catch myself. Mi Young looked around with interest, heading straight for the headphones section. I walked along the racks of guitars, my fingers running along the coarse strings. LeeTeuk stood at the front, smiling a little bit too wide as he waved me on, encouraging me to go further into the store. Okay…weird.

 

The store was a lot bigger than I thought it was, and I wandered towards the back where the drums were. I turned a corner and a head of black hair could be seen if I stood on my tippy-toes and gazed across the top of the aisle shelves. Cool, an employee—I saw this guitar strap and I was wondering if I could get it embellished or something…

 

I made my way to the end of the aisle and turned to face the next one and HOLY —I hid back in the safety of the previous aisle. I pinched myself and winced when it hurt. Okay, so I’m not dreaming. I peeked around to the other aisle and couldn’t help the giant smile that spread across my face: THE Kim HeeChul was there. HeeChul. You know, the one that was supposed to be in the military. I whipped out my phone and texted Mi Young to get her over here ASAP because KIM. HEECHUL.

 

I walked over to him and stopped about two feet away. What the am I doing? You think by now I’d be okay with meeting famous people—apparently not. Unfortunately, HeeChul turned around before I could think of something to say and he stared at me crossly.

 

“You’re not supposed to see me, ya know. If I give you an autograph, will you promise not to tell anyone?” he sighs. I blink. His phone vibrates. He checks it. His eyes grow wide for a split second before staring at me.

 

“H-hi?” I offer and he starts laughing. Before he can say anything else, a shriek of ‘KIM MOTHAIN HEECHUL’ erupts and a flying Mi Young appears, tackling HeeChul in a crazed fangirl hug. After I pried Mi Young off of Heenim and LeeTeuk came rushing towards us to make sure we were still ‘untainted’, we formally introduced ourselves.

 

“Ah, so you two are the infamous dongsaengs I’ve heard so much about. Ya know, EunHyuk never shuts up about you, Eun,” HeeChul smirks. Everyone chuckles and I turn all kinds of shades of red. “KyuHyun mentions Mi Young a lot too, but it’s always either surrounded by the words ‘damn hormonal Queen ’ or ‘crazy woman’,” Mi Young frowns, but HeeChul continues, “which means he must like you a lot”.

 

We walked around for a while, stopping at a video game shop (Mi Young practically flew in there); a shop filled with scented lotions, perfumes and candles; a couple of clothing stores; a pet store; and a store filled with things ranging from house slippers to flyswatters to car accessories.

 

“LeeTeuk-oppa, seriously, bringing Heenim was the best present ever,” I sighed happily as the four of us rested in the car after dragging multiple shopping bags out of the mall. HeeChul and Mi Young were busy fighting over whether or not Mi Young would look good in red lacy lingerie or not. LeeTeuk smiled.

 

“I have five more presents that I think you’ll like even more,” LeeTeuk mentioned and HeeChul scowls.

 

“Like hell these kids’ll like anyone over me, the fabulous Kim HeeChul.”

 

“Mmhmm, whatever Heenim,” Mi Young shoots back snarkily and HeeChul looks offended but eventually shakes it off with a cackle.

 

“I like this girl.”

 

I shook my head and try to think of what could be better than HeeChul. Five… I count out five on my fingers, something I found I did often. One…two…three…four…five… Hm.

 

Oh well. I’ll figure it out later.

 

Mi Young’s phone rings and HeeChul answers it.

 

“Yah MinHo! I’m having too much fun so I don’t think you’re getting Mi Young and Eun back.”

 

I could hear the flaming charisma through the phone.

 

As you could’ve guessed, the day ended with LeeTeuk bringing us back home, HeeChul prancing around the yard as angry oppas chased after him, and Mi Young and I wondering why the hell this was our life.

 

 

A/N: yo this is so overdue omfg I’m so so sorry =_____= it’s another fail ending but tbqh my writing style doesn’t even understand how to stay this crack for longer than a few sentences OTL I’m so ready to move on to a different writing style but I love this story too much so I’m stuck ^ ^’

 

Anyway I hope you guys still read this and enjoy it just like always~ thanks!

 

~Dobu