Wake Up Calls, Violence and SHOPPING

My Best Oppa! ~

 

Mi Young’s POV:

                After I had “gone to bed” I spent about an hour arguing with SungYeol about the sleeping arrangement; there was only one bed, and I sure as hell ain’t sleeping on the floor. The boy argued with me incessantly, convinced that he would either win or I would let him sleep in the bed with me. Yeah, no. That didn’t end well for him; I would have let him had I not been sure something very BAD would have happened, that and Eun would MURDER me. And I do mean MURDER; the child has a bit of an obsession over Yeollie. I understand why but…yeah I’m not risking my life over one night’s sleep. So I ended up taking the bed, throwing him most of the blankets and all but one pillow. I heard him muttering about my being stingy and I ALMOST threw my pillow at him. Ungrateful Choding, I’m freezing my off cause I gave him all but one damn blanket.  I finally managed to get to sleep after what felt like hours, only to be rudely awakened by an air horn going off. IN. MY. EAR. WHAT THE ?!

                I flew out of bed, my heart beating like a machine gun. It felt like it was about to explode out of my chest any minute. I was plastered against the opposite wall, my eyes wide in surprise and fear. Slowly after regaining my senses, my eyes zeroed in on the laughing SungYeol. He’s ing dead. I glared at him and he stopped laughing.

“I am going to KILL you.” I hissed through my teeth.

                I was seeing red; furious I growled at the boy who’s eyes widened and let out a yell. I lunged for him and he darted out of the way; he ran past me and out into the hallway, screaming as he went.

“GET BACK HERE YOU ER!” I shouted after him before I began my pursuit.

                Seething I ran after the screaming twenty year old; fully intent on killing his sorry for waking me up. My “Oppa” let out one of his dolphin screams, and I heard a chorus of “What the hell?!”s and groaning echo through the house.  Just as he turned another corner I tackled him; my arms wrapping around his waist, bringing him down to the floor. We crashed and rolled down the hallway; as we skidded to a halt I was on top of him ready to beat the crap out of him for waking me. However before I could enact my inner violent fantasy of brutally murdering him a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me off of him. I flailed violently, swearing at him and my captor profusely; in my blind rage I failed to notice Eun, SungGyu and WooHyun walking towards us.  I kept struggling until Eun’s weak “Umma?” snapped me out of my enraged state. I calmed immediately and brought my gaze to Eun’s face. She stared at me with wide eyes, both sleepy and scared out of her mind. Eun walked towards me but was stopped by SungGyu; judging by his expression he was NOT happy with me. Or SungYeol for that matter. Well . Key stomped out of the room we were in front of looking equally as pissed; here we go.

“Yah! Minho put her down! What the hell are you yelling about ?!” Key yelled.

                So Minho was my captor? Hmm…. I woulda figured Hoya but oh well. Anyway, the flaming charisma boy put me down and I shot him a quick glare before returning my attention to Key.

“That idiot woke me up with an air horn! In my ear!” I shouted.

                SungYeol laughed and I glared down at him; must not kick him. Must not kick him. Aww it, I kicked him lightly in the side and he squealed and rolled over. SungGyu sighed and looked down at the Choding at my feet, who now lay on his side attempting to somewhat escape my wrath. DongWoo burst into his hyena cackle and I resisted the urge to smile. I loved that laugh of his, so contagious.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHA I knew this was gonna happen!” He laughed.

                I felt my right eye twitch; that er.

“Yah! Why didn’t you say anything then!” I yelled.

                DongWoo backed away from me, still laughing; he shot me a million dollar smile and I felt my anger beginning to melt. Awww, why is he so….BLAH! No! Bad Mi Young! Focus! Damn him and his smile; WooHyun rolled his eyes at his hyung and smacked the older male lightly. He walked over to me and Minho and stood between me and the Choding. He was no doubt trying to protect his dongsaeng from further harm, and to keep him from aggravating me even more.

“Come on guys, it’s three in the morning. Let’s all go back to bed.” Namstar said calmly.

                How the self-proclaimed “aegyo king” was calm through all of this I do not know. His other half, Key, was fuming silently and glaring at both me and SungYeol; seemingly indecisive on which one of us to kill. Namstar yawned and SungGyu shot SungYeol one last disapproving glance before storming off, and dragging WooHyun along with him as he went. DongWoo smiled at me and gave me a hug before walking away, chuckling as he went. Stupid DongWoo…God I love him; Key rolled his eyes at me and then stomped off, muttering something about his beauty sleep as he headed back to his room. As he walked off I noticed that L, JongHyun, Hoya, the Maknaes and Onew were not present. Well, L and JongHyun were no surprise to me considering they were supposed to be deep sleepers; Hoya always sleeps with rap on so he may not have heard the yelling. I wasn’t sure about the Maknaes and Onew though…oh well. Eun walked over to me and hugged me sleepily.

“Go back to bed Umma—“She said with a yawn.

                Inwardly I giggled at her unintentional aegyo and nodded; I wrapped my arms around her small frame and I noticed SungYeol trying to slink away. I turned towards him and shot him a glare.

“Yah, Oppa don’t think I won’t deal with you in the morning.” I growled.

                Yeollie smiled at me and then ran out of the room, humming happily as he went. I sighed; he really was like an elementary schooler. Eun yawned once more and I returned my attention to my slightly dozing friend. I straightened my back and she leaned into me more, her blue tee brushing up against my bare arms. With a light smile I patted down her bed head gently; much like a mother would do for their child. Jeez, I really am an Umma aren’t I?

“Come on sweetheart, let’s get you to bed.” I whispered calmly.

                I led her down the hall and turned the corner to where she and JongHyun were staying. I opened the mahogany door quietly, in an effort not to wake the sleeping King of Skinship. The door creaked softly as it opened and I could hear JongHyun’s steady breathing from the other side. Eun smiled up at me and then pulled herself out of my embrace. She teetered into the dark room, muttering sleepily as she went. I saw her flop down onto the bed in a zombie like state. I laughed lightly and closed the door behind her. As I did I felt a presence behind me, I turned quickly and was met face to face with a VERY sleep L. He looked down at me in confusion; his eyes still clouded with sleep. I can’t decide if he’s hot or adorable at this moment.

“Whazz goin’ on?” He slurred sleepily.

                Awww! Sho cute!

“Nothing Oppa, go back to bed.” I replied.

                L raised an eyebrow and stared down at me sleepily and I noticed he was swaying slightly. Ok, definitely officially adorable. He reached out to me and I stared at him in confusion.

“You need to go back to bed L-oppa.” I stated calmly.

“Nooo, dun wanna.” He answered, his speech still slurred.

                I squealed inwardly once more, God this boy was gonna be the death of me. I mean seriously, Infinite’s visual was doing aegyo like crazy without meaning to. I stepped forward, ready to try and coax him into going back to bed; I did not however, expect to be pulled into a death trap like hug. I yelped at the sudden gesture as my body collided into his; he rested his chin on my shoulder and his face nuzzled into the crook of my neck. Well this is…awkward… ummm….I could feel his breath on my neck and I was a bit…nervous. I guess Sesame Player had not lied to me; the boy did tend to latch on to things like crazy. I shall name him Koala. Haha, yeah I need more sleep. He yawned and I turned in the embrace and began walking; consequently he followed me, refusing to let me go.

“Come on Koala.” I muttered.

                I led the sleepy singer through the halls back to his own room; I was silently glad I was able to memorize the layout of the large house quickly. Once we had arrived at the room I opened the door and walked in. L yawned and let go of me slowly; and headed towards the bed. I smiled lightly as he climbed in and shot me one last sleepy glance before flopping down. He was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow; I rolled my eyes lightly and turned to walk back out. However I ran into something, hard. I looked up and saw Minho, towering over me. I sighed and placed my hands on my hips.

“Can I help you oppa?” I asked.

“You really are like an Umma aren’t you?” Minho chuckled in amusement.

“Deh Minho-oppa. It’s in my nature.” I answered calmly.

“You should go back to bed.”

“Ha! And go back to the Choding? No thank you. He’d probably draw all over my face. I’m awake now anyway.” I scoffed.

                Minho chuckled again and picked me up; I squeaked for the third time that night as he did. I latched on to him for fear of falling over; to be honest I was too damn tired to object.

“You can sleep in my room tonight.” He said as he began walking.

“No really it’s ok oppa.” I objected.

                He did not answer my objection, most likely dismissive of my statement. I yawned and slowly felt myself begin to fall asleep in his arms; ok…that sounded WAY different than I had meant it to. Damn I’m tired, no I can’t fall asleep. No, no, no, stay awake. Eun will NEVER let me live this down if I fall asleep on him; she has a small celebrity crush on the boy. I can’t blame her he’s one fine boy, but still. That was my last coherent thought before my brain turned into mush and my eyelids closed. I woke up once again in an unfamiliar bed; my mind was screaming at me to remember last night. The events played over in my mind and I figured that Minho had either brought me back to the Choding’s room or to his own. I sat up and stretched, my black tank rode up slightly as I did. A sleepy groan came from besides me and I flew out of the bed in surprise. What the hell is with these boys and scaring the living outta me when I first wake up?! Minho sat up, shirtless, and my eyes widened as they trailed over his abs and pecs. Oh god, oh god. No, dammit erted mind stop thinking! He’s your oppa, Eun’s gonna kill me.

“Morning.” He muttered.

                Oh sweet baby chinchillas. Someone shoot me, his husky voice was killing me. God, I HAVE to resist the urge to him. Gah! .

“Good morning to you too?” I replied.

                Dammit Mi Young! Get a hold of yourself, you got this. Just pretend he’s your real brother. Yeah that’s it, brother. Okay, you can do this. You are NOT a hormonal teenager, you are a responsible, mature adult…oh who am I kidding. I WANT to him.

“You sleep ok?” He asked.

                STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS GODDAMIT!

“Yes I did, sorry for falling asleep on you.” I answered calmly.

                Before Minho could reply I heard a startled yell that I automatically knew had come from Eun. Thank you Lord! I bolted out of the room and ran down the halls to the source of the noise. I burst into the living room looking like a mad woman, and I saw JongHyun on top of Eun, tickling her. I glared and stomped up to him; I grabbed his tee shirt collar and pulled him off of her. His head turned to look at me in confusion.

“JongHyun-oppa, do you WANT to be fed your manly bits?” I asked menacingly.

                JongHyun gulped and gave me a weak smile before backing away from me and Eun. She sat up and beamed at me.

“Morning Mi Younggie!” She smiled.

“Morning.” I replied curtly.

                She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back.

“Group hug!” JongHyun yelled before wrapping the both us into his strong grip.

                Eun giggled and I tried to squirm out of it; Taemin and SungJong saw the mini-group hug and decided to join, piling on top of myself and Eunnie. Lord, can’t breathe. We were being smothered by the three of them, and I heard a cackle come from behind us.

“Oh sweet baby—“ My mutter was cut off by DongWoo wrapping his arms around us.

                Now I really can’t breathe, I am freaking drowning in a sea of hot/adorable men. Huh, never thought that’d qualify as a bad thing… I felt the breath leaving my lungs as they squeezed harder.

“Can’t. Breathe.” I spoke softly.

                WooHyun and SungGyu walked into the room and I managed to pull my arm out and try to get their attention. WooHyun hit SungGyu on the arm and pointed over to us. SungGyu’s small eyes widened in a mixture of amusement and confusion; WooHyun let out a small chuckle at the sight. I probably looked like one of those stupid people in zombie movies getting mauled by the hoard.

“Yah! Let them go!” SungGyu yelled.

                At the command the guys released us and Eun and I fell to the ground. I landed on my with a gasp and then bounced back up. Eun and I were both panting from the lack of oxygen; I looked over at her and she looked very amused. With an eye roll I smacked her arm gently and WooHyun walked over to us and smiled.

“Good morning dongsaengs!” He said happily.

“Morning oppa!” Eun and I replied breathlessly.

                WooHyunnie smiled cutely and I swear I could’ve died right then and there. Honestly I love WooHyunnie, not like in the “I love you marry me!” way, more like the brother-sister way. He’s just so…I dunno…adorable? Like, I just wanna hug him. ALL THE TIME. WooHyun helped Eun up and winked at me. SungGyu walked over and gave the two of us one of the cutest eye smiles EVER. I swear to God, I am gonna die in this house from the overload of testosterone, yness, and aegyo. Seriously, I do not have a favorite in Infinite and SungGyu is one of the main reasons why. The man is a BIAS LIST KILLER! I mean, watching the man perform is y in it of itself; but the Paradise performances. God don’t even get me started on those, all of them are ridiculously y but when Gyu drops to his knees. Hot Damn.

“Did you two sleep alright?” He asked.

“Deh Oppa!” Eun chirped happily.

                I flushed slightly at the mention of how I woke up next to a certain shirtless rapper. God, Eun’s gonna kill me. Between Minho and Yeollie I WILL be dead and buried. Hell here I come, I hope you’re ready for my y, smartass, tempermental self. Dammit dammit dammit! Act natural Mi Young, calm. I took a deep breath and beamed up at SungGyu. I saw his gaze falter at my use of the “gigawatt smile” and I snickered inwardly. That’s it Gyu, pay attention to the smile, not to the fact that I didn’t answer. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Eun shot me a suspicious glance that was quickly stopped by a clingy Taemin. The SHINee aegyo master wrapped his arms around her shoulders and placed his chin on her shoulder. He stared up at WooHyunnie and Gyu with big brown puppy eyes. WooHyun let out an “Aigoo so cute” and I smirked. Score for Taemin. Then, I saw the object of my…freak out…walk into the room. Joy. At least he had put a shirt on.

“Mi Younggie, why’d you run off?” Minho asked as he walked in.

                My eyes widened and I coughed lightly; I shot him a glare and Eun turned back to me. Well .

“ what?! The did you do with Minho?!” She growled.

                Dammit, she got me. I couldn’t even laugh at the startled faces of everyone in the room at her outburst. JongHyun laughed outright.

“Ha! This is getting interesting.” He said.

“Nothing! Nothing! I swear!” I yelled defensively.

                NG! NG! NG! Ahhhhhhh! FML. Eun glared menacingly at me and I looked up at Minho; my gaze pleading for help.

“Eun-ah, all she did was fall asleep. She put you and L-ah to bed and then fell asleep.” He explained calmly.

                L walked in just as Minho finished explaining. Shisus, was this place a revolving door of awkward situations?! Eun turned to stare at him and L raised an eyebrow.

“What?” He asked.

“What were YOU doing last night?” WooHyun asked.

“I was asleep?” L answered.

                His puzzled expression was adorable. Gah! Must stop thinking. Shutting up now.

“But then how did Mi Younggie put you to bed?” Eun asked.

“I woke up…. I heard a lot of noise and only saw her…”

“Knowing L-hyung he probably latched on to her.” SungJong piped up.

“Yah! Shut up.” L snapped in embarrassment.

                Awww, L-oppa’s embawassed….

“Bwoh?! L-oppa! Did you my Mi Younggie?!” Eun yelled.

                She was getting revenge I know it; all cause of Minho. Oh god Oh god Oh god. L rolled his eyes and his cool façade set into place. Damn him and his aloofness.

“And the drama builds…Is this the kind of reality you wanted?” JongHyun commented.

“Yes yes it is.” Eun answered.

                L walked away from the rest of us and Eun chased after him asking all sorts of questions…I think. I rolled my eyes and flopped down onto the floor next to Jjong. JongHyun shot me his million dollar smile and scooted closer to me.

“Mi Younggie-ah, can I has a hug?” He asked cutely.

                I shrugged and slid into his arms; the Skinship King smiled and hugged me tightly. I got a hug from Bling Bling JongHyun! Yush! Onew walked in as Jjong released me.

“The producers wanted me to tell you that we are going shopping.” He said.

                I shot up and let out a whoop of joy. yeah es, shopping!

“But, they also said that before the girls are allowed to buy stuff for themselves we’re gonna be split into two teams and have to pick out an outfit for them.” Onew added.

“.” I swore.

                The rest of the guys entered the room and I flopped back down to the floor with a huff. I knew I was pouting and quite frankly I didn’t care. Jongie let out a squeal seeing my rare aegyo and Eun ran in.

“My Mi Younggie aegyo senses are tingling!” She exclaimed as she entered.

                The group stared at her and then turned back to me. I shrugged and let the aegyo drop.

“SEE! The devil I tell you!” She yelled.

                I rolled my eyes and stood up. I dusted off my shorts clad and straightened. I stood tall and proud, my inner diva surfacing.

“Onew-ah, do we have to get ready now?” SungGyu asked.

“WHOA! HOLD THE ING PHONE! YOU’RE OLDER THAN ONEW-OPPA?!?!?!” I exclaimed in surprise.

                SungGyu gave me a mildly creeped out look and nodded. I stared at him and then I just totally lost it. Admittedly, I flipped my . I started giggling like crazy; earning me many scared and or startled looks form everyone minus Eun. I clamped my hand over my mouth to try and stop my insane giggles, but it wasn’t working. Great, now they think I’m crazier than I actually am. I fought to control myself and once I stopped giggling I took a deep breath and my façade set in. Ha! You thought L was the only one with one of those didn’t ya? Well take that es!

“Sorry. Sorry…continue.” I said.

                And then inevitably Eun broke out in song. Here we go.

“Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry, Naega naega naega meonjeo. Nege nege nege ppajyeo, Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby.” She sang.

                As she sang she began doing the dance and I laughed.

“Anyway, ignore the dancing one. Continue.” I stated calmly, completely unfazed by Eun.

“Right, umm….no SungGyu-hyung, they said just to get ready after breakfast. But they did tell me that Taeminnie, SungJong, Hoya, DongWoo, WooHyun and I have schedules that we need to attend today.” Onew said.

                Eun and I exchanged saddened looks; I really wanted to hang out with the Maknaes and the Hogod. Haha, hell, I wanted to hang out with all of them. SungGyu nodded in acknowledgement and then turned to the congregation of boy band members. The ones with schedules nodded and a few let out “Aish…”s.

“Sooo….who’s making breakfast? I’m hungry!” DongWoo exclaimed.

“I got it.” I said.

                The group stared at me as I walked to the center of the room; I turned so I face them.

“What do you want for breakfast oppas?” I asked.

“Umm….PANCAKES! No, no. WAFFLES!” DongWoo blurted.

                I laughed.

“Alright, I’ll make both. Any other requests?”

“You shouldn’t make the Maknae cook!” Key blurted.

“Don’t worry bout it Key-oppa, I like cooking.” I said calmly.

“I’ll help regardless, you aren’t just feeding two people. You’re feeding three people and eleven ravenous idols.” He said.

“Thank you Key-oppa.”

“I wanna help too!” WooHyun exclaimed.

                I smiled and walked out of the room, WooHyun and Key followed me. I kinda figured this was gonna happen; both of them loved cooking for their respective “families”. I stepped into the kitchen and smiled; time to kick some . I began working almost immediately, cracking eggs and mixing the batter. The only problem was, I couldn’t find the waffle iron. I turned to ask WooHyunnie where the waffle iron was and found him already pouring some of the batter I had already made into the heated iron. I smiled at him and he looked up and beamed. Key bumped into me on his way to the stove and apologized. He had begun making pancakes.

“Wait, wait. WooHyunnie can you pass me the vanilla extract please?” I asked.

                WooHyun handed me the small bottle and I measured out some into each other bowls of batter I had made. Key stared at me in confusion.

“Vanilla?” He asked.

“Yup! Usually I add orange or lemon zest to it as well but we don’t have any of that.” I answered.

                Key shrugged and the three of us went back to work. Soon enough we had made and plated a feast. There were some fried eggs, bacon, spam (eww….it was at DongWoo’s request), pancakes, and waffles. I felt accomplished, Key had just finished plating the last pancake when WooHyun went and told the others that breakfast was ready. The hoard (at SungGyu’s orders) set the table and sat down around it. WooHyun handled the meat plates and carried them out to the table, I grabbed the two plates of waffles and Key had the pancakes. As we walked out we were met with a chorus of “oohh”s and I placed my plates on the table. WooHyunnie and Key had done the same and a few of the members had already started eating; namely DongWoo and JongHyun. I was the last to sit down; I had run into the kitchen to grab a pitcher of water before returning to the table. I noticed I had been placed in between DongWoo and Minho. I was perfectly fine with that, I love both of them…even though I might be a tad awkward around Minho….Once I had sat down DongWoo pulled me into a tight hug, pressing my head into his chest.

“I Love You!” He exclaimed.

                I laughed and playfully shoved him off of me; I observed as the other members ate. Key was right, they were voracious. My eyes trailed over to Eun who was happily chewing on a piece of bacon. She was talking to Taemin and Hoya, conversing casually but comfortably. I smiled and I felt a prodding finger on my right cheek. I turned and my gaze met DongWoo’s.

“Younggie-ah, you need to eat.” He said.

“I’m fine oppa, I usually don’t eat much.” I replied.

                DongWoo’s face contorted into a pout and he picked up one of the smaller pancakes with his chopsticks. Before I could ask him what he was doing he had shoved said pancake into my mouth. I yelped in surprise at the cooked piece of dough that had been forced into my mouth; eyes widening. I almost choked and Onew noticed DongWoo’s action.

“Neh, DongWoo-ah that wasn’t nice.” He remarked.

                DongWoo let out a cackle and I flailed my arms around, still unable to speak because of that damn pancake. My flailing and DongWoo’s laughter caught the rest of the table’s attention. I chewed furiously and as soon as I had swallowed I turned to DongWoo.

“PABO!” I yelled before smacking him upside the head.

                DongWoo pouted as my palm connected with the back of his head. I heard Hoya sigh from the other side of the table. So far I have to say Hoya is one of the CHILLEST guys I have ever met. I mean seriously, you could tell the guy you were pregnant with his child and he’d be like “Mkay.” And that would be the end of the conversation.

“DongWoo-hyung, what did you do now?” He asked the elder rapper.

“NOTHING!” DongWoo replied.

                I glared at him and Minho tapped my shoulder. I turned to him and had yet another piece of food shoved in my mouth. WHAT THE HELL WAS WITH THESE TWO?! I COULD ING CHOKE! Shisus….. I flailed some more and choked slightly at the intrusion of the food and the force that Minho had shoved it in my mouth….that sounds dirty…..anyway.

“Minho-hyung!” Taemin exclaimed in surprise.

“Yah, Minho-ah. What the hell?” JongHyun asked.

“Minho-ah, I know you and DongWoo-ah get along well but there is no need for you both to be shoving food down our dongsaeng’s throat.”Onew stated calmly.

                I punched Minho in the arm and he winced slightly at the force I had used. Serves that er right. I swallowed the pancake and stood up. The rapper pair looked up at me and I resisted the urge to walk off. Instead I resorted to something I knew would work a helluva lot better.

“Eun-unnie! They’re picking on me!” I whined in my angel voice.

                Eun shot up with a “ did what?!” face on. She stared the pair down and I pouted; the rapper pair immediately pulled me back down into my seat.

“No we weren’t. She just wasn’t eating.” DongWoo said.

                Eun’s face changed and she looked at me with a “what the hell are you planning?” face. I shrugged and she sat back down, resuming her conversation with Taemin. DongWoo and Minho left me alone about my not eating after that and settled for talking to me about various sports. I was engaged in a super long conversation with Minho about soccer. I LOVE that sport! Hehe. Soon everyone had finished and Eun, SungYeol (after some proding from Eun) and JongHyun offered to clear the table for us so those with schedules could get ready. The group split off into their various rooms to get ready for the day, I walked back into the room that the PD’s had given Eun and I for our stuff; or lack thereof, that they had brought us the night before. I headed over to my black backpack and ped it; I hadn’t gotten a chance to see what outfit they had decided to leave me with. I pulled it out, my favorite pair of black skinnies, a white tee with a graffiti skull on it and a blue hoodie, not bad. I brought the outfit and my toiletries into the bathroom that we had been given. I was thankful that they had made sure Eun and I could have our own bathroom instead of having to share one with the guys.

                Quickly I undressed and took a shower, wetting my hair as I did. Once I was finished and had gotten dressed once more I brushed out my wet hair. The curls were framing the sides of my face loosely, and cascading down my back. I decided to leave my hair like this and stepped out of the bathroom. I headed back over to the “storage room” and ran into Eun. She wore a dark blue tee over a pair of denim booty shorts. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

“The PD’s gave you a good outfit.” She commented.

“Yup! Same goes to you.” I replied.

                We walked out of the room and into the living room; SungGyu, L, JongHyun, SungYeol, Key, and Minho were waiting for us. Each was dressed stylishly, and they all looked great.

“Where are the other oppas?” Eun asked as we entered.

“They left already.” SungYeol answered.

“Are you two ready to go?” SungGyu asked.

“Deh.” We replied.

                SungGyu gestured for us to follow him and our group of eight left the house. There was a van parked outside the house and we all piled in. I ended up being wedged in between JongKey and Eun got stuck in between Minho and Yeollie. I smiled; she was probably having a heart attack back there. SungGyu rode shotgun and L was in the back next to Minho. Jungryul, Infinite’s manager drove the van and he the radio as we pulled away from the curb. As the radio came to life and Bopeep by T-ara came on. Instantly Key and I started doing the dance in our seat, JongHyun laughed and then joined in as well. We were singing along with the song and dancing as we did, I turned to see SungYeol and Eun doing the same. SungGyu laughed at our silliness and L rolled his eyes. Minho seemed genuinely amused as we danced. When the song ended Key and I exchanged a look, this was gonna be a LOT of fun. I hope I got Key as one of the people picking out an outfit for me. The next song that came on was Supa Luv by Teen Top; and lemme tell ya, Eun and I were ecstatic.

“ JUST GOT REAL!” Eun yelled from behind me and instantly we both slipped into the song.

                She instantly took over all of the vocalists except Chunji. Why you ask? Well, it’s not cause I can sing I can tell ya that much, mainly because she can’t pull off his wink. That’s also part of the reason why I always get L.joe; cause according to her he’s too y for her to pull off. I did Chunji’s killer wink/smirk/thing and JongHyun squealed.

“Ah! Y!” He yelled.

                Key raised an eyebrow and commanded me to do it again. I did and he let out an “Aish…” and smiled. The van pulled up to the shopping center and we piled out.

“Alright, the teams are; for Eun-ah, L, JongHyun and Key.”Jungryul explained.

                Oh ; that means I have SungGyu, SungYeol and Minho. I’m screwed.

“Which means we’re on Mi Younggie-ah’s team!” SungYeol cheered.

                He’s out to get me I know it. Damn choding.  Eun offered me a small smile, but I knew on the inside she was cheering. She got two quite fashionable members and well L. We said goodbye to Jungryul and headed into the mall. It was huge and instantly I was like a kid in a candy store. I LOVE shopping; and then I remembered the guys had to pick outfits out for us. I sighed and I noticed Eun whisper something to SungYeollie. After she had finished speaking he ran up to SungGyu and Minho and dragged them off in some random direction. Key dragged Jjong and L away and Eun and I were left standing there awkwardly. I sat down on one of the benches and waited for them; I pulled out my iPod and unraveled it. Eun walked over and sat down next to me and picked up one of the ear buds. I put the other in my ear, careful not to have it get stuck in one of my studs and the iPod. I put it on shuffle and we relaxed while waiting for the guys to return with our “outfits”. To say that I was immensely worried would have been an understatement. After about half an hour of waiting SungYeol and Key ran up, each carrying shopping bags; SungYeol shoved the bags at me and told me to go change. I shrugged and took the bags; I headed over to the nearest bathroom with the bags and entered an empty stall. I took of the hoodie and hung it on the hook on the back of the door. I pulled my tee off and hung it up as well.

                I turned to the bags and opened them, my eyes widened as I was met face to face with a pink, frilly, monstrosity. I’m gonna kill them. I pulled it out and the disgust on my face was evident. Not only do I hate PINK, I can’t stand frills, and on to top it all off, it was a Lolita dress. And not the awesome, y gothic Lolita kind, I wouldn’t have minded that. No this thing was a small ruffled, lacy corset like dress. I sighed and pulled off my skinnies. I knew I had to put it on at least once, even if it was just to storm out there and kill all of them in it. I glanced over at the other bags on the floor, hmm what are in these? I put the dress back in its bag and opened the next closest bag. There was a pair of pink high heels. Oh joy. I turned back to the dress and put it on. The dress hugged my curves tightly, to say the least my s and felt quite constricted. The dress was the right size but it was meant to be tight. Damn them. I brought my arms up to see if I could wiggle myself a little room for my chest.  Yeah, that didn’t work. With a sigh I tied the ribbon-like straps on my shoulders and then realized there was a corset-like tie in the back. Wonderful. I heard someone walk in the bathroom and I groaned.

“Mi Younggie?” Eun called.

                I opened the stall door and walked out; Eun stared at me wide eyed before bursting into laughter. Damn her too. Damn dress, damn the team and damn Eunnie.

“Can you just tie the back for me?” I asked gruffly.

                She nodded and kept giggling. I turned around and she tightened the thing so I could barely breathe. I am SO burning this piece of when I get home. Once she finished I stalked back into the stall and put on the blasted shoes. I tugged them on and threw my clothing into the shopping bags before stepping out again. I walked over to the mirror and began scrutinizing myself. The dress came down about midthigh and was ridiculously short and low cut. Shisus, I tugged a stray curl away from my face.

“It’s so pretty. I wanna wear it…you know, you look good in it. If only you didn’t look so unhappy Mi Younggie.” Eun commented as she exited her stall.

                I turned to her and instantly was hit with a wave of envy. She wore a pair of stone washed denim shorts, an off the shoulder rose colored sweater. See, this was why I wanted Key on my team. She beamed at me and tucked one of my curls behind my ear.

“Smile a little K?” She asked.

                I huffed and grumbled under my breath, she smiled at me and we both walked out to the group. SungYeol and JongHyun burst into laughter at how uncomfortable I looked. L smirked, SungGyu was staring at us and Key looked down right pissed.

“WHO’S IDEA WAS IT TO PUT MI YOUNGGIE IN THAT THING!” He yelled.

                SungYeollie raised his hand as he laughed.

“I really hate you right now Choding.” I growled.

                Key smacked his hyung upside the head and proceeded to berate him. I stood awkwardly in front of them watching him . Sigh, this was gonna be a LONG day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guize! Yeah I know that was REALLY long. But DOUBLE UPDATE ES!!! Haha, sorry bout that. Thank you for reading and please review!

~Umma