Movie Night and Chicken

My Best Oppa! ~

 

Mi Young’s POV:

                DongWoo had FINALLY put me down and I was having a hard time not smacking him; with an eye roll I cuffed the goofball upside his head and began carrying my umm….insane amount of bags into the storage room. I bought a LOT of stuff, Key and I went crazy with the shopping. Hehehe, I’m surprised we didn’t max out the credit card. We kinda threw clothing at Minho and L all day, running from store to store. So glad Key understands my taste cause while I was trying things on he would run and find me more clothing and throw it at me to try on next. Ahh. All in a day’s work. I put down the bags and returned to the living room only to be picked up once more by DongWoo. I yelped in surprise as he ran with me thrown over his shoulder through the house. Minho and Key noticed this and chased after me, intent on saving me from the rapper.

“KEY-OPPA!!!! HELP MEH!” I yelled.

“YAH! PABO DONGWOO! PUT MI YOUNGGIE DOWN!” Key yelled as he ran.

                DongWoo let out a cackle and kept running; then he stopped abruptly, his grip on me loosened at the sudden stop and I was sent flying forward. Oh dear lord he did NOT just ing drop me. He better hope someone catches me—.

“You ok?” A voice asked from behind me.

                I looked up and saw that I was caught by L, well umm…. Can’t say I mind this turn of events at all.

“Yeah, thanks for catching me L-oppa.” I answered.

“What? No ‘koala’?” L asked, his tone clearly amused.

I froze and before I could retort Minho and Key caught up to us. Key ran to me and began asking me rapid fire questions while Minho berated DongWoo. L put me down and he and Key walked me back into the living room. Eun ran over and hugged me, looking threatened and disturbed.

“ANYONE ING HURTS MIYOUNGGIE AND I WILL GO TINY NINJA ON YOUR SORRY !” She yelled.

“Umm….Eun? I’m ok. L-oppa caught me.” I said calmly.

                Eun stared at me and then looked around at the oppas who were ALL staring at her in confusion. She beamed and the confusion went away, damn, she will ALWAYS be better than me at that. I looked around to see everyone gathered in the living room. Well, it’s still early so it’s not like we’re gonna go to bed anytime soon…hmmm….

“Oppas, I have an idea.” I said.

“What is it Mi Young-ah?” Onew asked.

“Let’s order take out and have a movie night!” I exclaimed.

                A murmur spread throughout the room, mulling over my idea. A few of them seemed all for it, Eun included.

“Let’s do it oppas! We can order chicken!” Eun yelled.

                Onew was sold on the word chicken, and SungGyu thought it would be a good bonding experience. Eun and I high fived and raced back to our “stuff” room; we, or at least I, had bought some movies while we were at the mall. We ran in and immediately pulled out some of our favorite movies, well favorite horror movies. This was gonna be GREAT. We walked back in to see the oppas fighting over how much and what kind of chicken to order. Key was not so patiently writing down everything and looking more and more angry by the minute. Maybe I should take over for him, or at least help…..

 “YAH! ONE AT A ING TIME!” he yelled and the group got quiet.

                Never mind, he’s got this. He turned to me and Eun and asked us what we wanted. I shrugged and Eun began listing several different types of chicken; I could tell Onew approved of all her choices because he was nodding like crazy with a big grin on his face. Once Key had completed the orders he stomped off into another room to make the call to the delivery service to get it. Eun and I walked over to the TV and I began turning on the PS3 so we could watch the movies. I grabbed a controller and my hands automatically began working the controls. I used to LIVE off of this thing, when my sister, Yun was still living with me and she was just dating Eun’s older brother KangDae I played it all the time with him. That’s probably part of why he got some of my approval, he shared my love of violent video games….that and he made Yun so happy. Minho walked over and tapped me on the shoulder, that’s when I realized that all the oppas had gathered around.

“What are we watching?” Taemin asked.

“Friday the Thirteenth!” Eun yelled with a “ YEAH” expression.

                Contrary to popular belief Eun and I are die hard horror movie fanatics, let’s just say Halloween is a GREAT night for us. Key visibly paled and so did SungJong.

“Are you serious? Oh no.” Key screeched.

                Oops, forgot about Key’s love hate relationship with horror movies…..oh well. I put the disk in and with controller in hand wedged myself in between DongWoo and Minho; DongWoo scooted slightly to be sure I had enough room and then put his arm around me. As I waited for the movie to load I looked around at our seating arrangements. Key was cowering, (yes you read that right the almighty Key was COWERING) into JongHyun’s side; Taemin looked pumped and was seated at his Umma and Appa’s feet. Hoya sat in the oversized armchair next to the loveseat JongKey was on, with Eun seated in between him and the arm of the chair. SungYeol sat on the arm of the chair, towering over both of them. SungGyu and WooHyun were on the other side of DongWoo and Onew sat on the floor by the arm of the sofa. SungJong was hiding behind the couch and L walked over, returning from having turned off the lights, and sat down at my feet. I laughed at how close and ridiculous we must look right now.  The sound for the title screen came on and I heard Key and SungJong yelp. I giggled some more and hit the “start movie” button. The loading screen faded away into black as the movie began.

“Mi Younggie!” SungJong yelled as the movie started.

                The Infinite Maknae ran around and squeezed himself in between me and Minho, burying his face into my side. I smiled and put my arm around him, rubbing small comforting circles into his back.

“It’s ok SungJongie no one’s gonna hurt you.” I whispered.

                Reluctantly SungJong looked up and began watching the movie; he was shaking most of the time though. The first killings occurred and Eun laughed outright at the stupidity of the teenage stoners. I didn’t even blink when one of the group was decapitated on screen. DongWoo looked down at me to check to see if I was ok or not, a questioning glance thrown my way. I smiled at him and he shrugged, returning his attention to the movie. As the movie approached halfway when the second group of idiot teenagers are stuck in the house and Jason is killing them off one by one I noticed Key and SungJong were practically in tears and Eun was resisting the urge to laugh. The power went off in the house and the doorbell rang in ours. Everyone, myself included jumped about two feet in the air.

“IT’S JASON!” SungJong screamed.

“HOLY !” Key yelled.

“I CAN HEAR IT! MY FIRST LOVE IS CALLING!” Eun and Onew yelled simultaneously, shooting up from their seats.

                SungGyu dislodged himself from WooHyunnie’s trembling arms and went to go and get the chicken from the delivery guy. I paused the movie and waited patiently for him to return.

“Guys….I’m freaked out.” Yeollie said.

“It’s a bit…intense.” Hoya offered.

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS IS EFFIN GREAT!” Eun yelled.

“I agree with Eun. I love this movie, plus the actor’s hot.” I added.

                L looked up at me.

“You like horror movies?” He asked.

“ yeah. With a passion.” I answered.

                He nodded and faced forward once more.

“Eunnie, can you go grab me the bag of lemon candies from my bag please?” I asked.

“Why can’t you get it? I want my chicken.”  She pouted.

“I’m a tad stuck.” I said, gesturing to my current position.

                SungJong was latched on to me for dear life and DongWoo’s arm had not budged in the slightest. Eun huffed slightly and ran off to get the candy; she returned at the speed of light and chucked the bag at my head. I caught it almost effortlessly, ok, I lied. I was amazed I caught it like that, score for LEMON NINJA SKILLZ. I opened the bag and pulled out one of the delicious treats, gahh I love lemon. I unwrapped it and popped it into my mouth. I let out a moan and DongWoo and Minho stared down at me with “wtf” faces. Well I’m sorry for enjoying my lemon candy. Excuse me while I have a lemon induced mouthgasm.

“Did you just—“ DongWoo started.

“YES DAMMIT NOW LET ME HAVE MY MOUTHGASM IN PEACE!” I snapped.

                He shut up and SungGyu came in toting four large bags of chicken; oh dear lord half of those are gonna be eaten by Onew and Eun alone. SungGyu put the bags down and Eun and Onew pounced on them, he then handed each of us some chopsticks. Once we were all settled back in and had our food divided somewhat evenly I fumbled around for the controller. I found it and hit play; the movie started back up again and I pulled apart my chopsticks. Sungjong was still latched on to me and refusing to eat, so I had a box of chicken, my lemon candies and one of the giant rice container all balanced in my lap. DongWoo, Minho and I were all eating out of the container. I was about to ask L what he was planning on eating when he reached up with his chopsticks and took a piece of chicken….ok….this is officially awkward. There were three guys, all of them smoking hot, eating out of my lap. I officially need to stop thinking and watch the movie. I paid no mind to the hands around my lap and just ate and watched the movie. The final credits rolled and Key and SungJong let out a sigh of relief.

“Alright! Next movie! Mi Younggie hit it!” Eun yelled.

                I laughed at her enthusiasm and was about to get up when I realized that I was still ultimately stuck. L got up and walked over to the PS3 and ejected the dvd and returned it to its case.

“Which one’s next?” He asked.

                Eun and I looked at each other and shouted “ZOMBIELAND!” at the same time. L smiled and put the movie in the PS3 and returned to his seat.

“Thank you L-oppa.” I said with a smile.

                L smiled back at me and then took two of my lemon candies.

“No problem.” He replied.

                I didn’t even get a chance to object to the stealing of my candies because the movie’s loading screen appeared. I hit play movie and Key and SungJong began yet another bout of screaming. I zoned out and was totally into the movie. The next thing I knew I had fallen asleep; I woke from my peaceful abyss and glanced around. The movie had ended and the loading screen was playing over and over again. Most of the members were clocked out as well. Key and JongHyun were dozing in the loveseat looking like a couple; Key was in JongHyun’s arms, head resting on Bling Bling’s chest. Taemin was powered out on the floor at their feet surrounded by food containers and trash. Eun fell asleep in Hoya’s arms, Hoya’s head on hers. SungYeol had somehow managed to fall asleep half on the armchair half on the floor in a position that I could tell was gonna hurt like hell in the morning. SungJong was resting on my shoulder, completely asleep and looking adorable. The WooGyu couple was intertwined much like JongKey and Onew lay on the floor in a similar manner to Taemin. I blinked sleepily and tried to move, only to find myself still stuck. Ugh….I blinked and I saw L pick up everything from my lap and put it on the coffee table. He turned back to me and offered his hand to help me up. I took it and he was about to pull me up when DongWoo’s arms latched on to me and wouldn’t let go.

                I winced under the pressure he had on my waist, damn this boy has a vice grip. L shot me an apologetic and sympathetic look and he set about trying to get the passed out DongWoo off of me. I’d try to help and he’d bat my hands away.

“L-oppa it’s fine really.” I tried to get him to stop but it was to no avail.

“No, trust me you’ll end up half-dead if he keeps a hold of you like this all night.” L replied stubbornly.

                I sighed and I felt DongWoo’s grip loosen enough for me to slip out. I stumbled forward and was caught be L. He smiled down at me before helping me straighten. My back hurt like a mother er.

“You ok?”  L asked.

“I’m fine oppa.” I replied.

“So I take it I’m not Koala anymore?” He asked with a smirk.

“Ok you know what oppa, you were sleepy and adorable so I gave you an adorable nickname.” I rebuked.

                L laughed and gave me a quick hug, I was surprised by the sudden skinship from the person that usually is cold to people he just met….hmmm…. oh well it was a welcome surprise. He let me go and was about to say something when DongWoo pulled me back down again. I ended up in his lap, and somehow SungJong had managed to shift over to the WooGyu couple and Minho was next to DongWoo. Minho’s arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me down in between them. I now was trapped in between two VERY strong sets of arms. Well there went my bonding moment with L. The aforementioned visual muffled a laugh at my predicament.

“Oi! Don’t just laugh help me!” I whisper/yelled.

“Sorry, I can’t get the two of them off of you.” He replied.

                He gave me an apologetic smile and I reciprocated it. To be honest Minho and DongWoo were ridiculously comfortable and I was drifting back into sleep already.

“You get to deal with my cranky- tomorrow then.” I yawned.

“Mkay, good night Mi Younggie.” He said.

                I muttered a “night” to him before letting myself succumb to sleep with my head pillowed on DongWoo’s chest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, Dobu and I have managed to pull off yet another double update! Though they were quite a bit apart form each other hehe. Sorry bout the slightly fail ending. Awww, sleepy DongWoo is adorable...anyway read and review please! <3

~Umma