SuJu Bonding

My Best Oppa! ~

MiYoung’s POV:

            I woke up the next morning groggy and mildly disoriented, as per usual, and hear Eun in the kitchen; I rolled out of the bed that I had been sharing with SungJong and headed out to the kitchen. I walked in to see Eun casually speaking quietly to EunHyuk. I raised an eyebrow and hopped up onto the island, directly in between the two whispering lovebirds. 

“Sup?” I said as I plopped down into my seat.

Eun shot me a mild glare and I smirked in reply, if she didn’t want me sitting myself directly in between her and her precious monkey she shouldn’t be having secretive, sneaky conversations with a man I didn’t know was here. EunHyuk looked slightly put out at the separation from Eun but gave me a gummy smile regardless.

“Hey MiYoung.” EunHyuk said quietly.

“Hey Hyuk, what’s up?” I chirped in reply

            EunHyuk shrugged and I rolled my eyes, the monkey’s version of being nonchalant was comical at best; the two were clearly discussing something they didn’t want me to know about. 2Eun’s faces said all I needed to know.

“What were you two lovebirds talking about so secretly?” I asked teasingly, as expected Eun’s face turned a deep red and she smacked me lightly. EunHyuk shook his head and looked down at the ground in slight embarrassment. I cackled slightly and clapped EunHyuk on the back as I spoke, “Maybe next time Hyuk.” Eun smacked me again and grumbled about my mocking her monkey and I laughed harder. I hopped off the counter and reached over to lightly pinch Eun’s blushing cheeks but before I could I was lifted off the ground and I squeaked indignantly. I heard a deep chuckle near my ear and I blushed slightly, EunHyuk laughed at my reaction.

“What’s going on in here?” KyuHyun’s voice asked quietly near my ear.

“Control your woman KyuHyun, she’s being mean to Eun.” EunHyuk replied.

“Miina, you know better than that. Do I have to punish you?” KyuHyun chuckled in response.

            I turned and glared at him and he released me.

“Why are you guys here anyway?” I asked.

“We’re kidnapping you again.” EunHyuk replied.

            I shrugged and walked out of the kitchen, figuring that I was going to need to change soon if I was getting kidnapped. I’ve had enough of getting dragged out into the world in only my PJs, and considering I was wearing my Batman themed PJs that would’ve been a disaster in the making. Ain’t nobody able to make fuzzy Batman PJs look good. I heard Eun following me to our wardrobe room and we both got ready quickly, although admittedly I took a lot longer. I stood in front of the mirror in a black sports bra lining my eyes when I heard KyuHyun bang on the door impatiently.

“Miina! Hurry up before the dongsaengs wake up.” He grumbled.

“I’m fixing my face give me a couple minutes.” I replied, putting the eyeliner down and putting on my shirt. “It won’t kill you to wait a minute.”

“I’m going to come in there and carry you out if you aren’t out here in a minute.” He threatened. I heard the sound of Eun smacking the out of the back of his head and I laughed. The singer grumbled incoherently under his breath. “Fine, I won’t go in there but I’ll sit here and glare at the door until I see you emerge and THEN I’ll carry you off.” KyuHyun rephrased. I cackled.

            I opened the door and walked out of the room and sure enough, I got picked up by a crazy kangaroo. I shrugged and looked at Eun.

“I figure he can make himself useful if he wants to hurry me up,” I said softly before gently poking KyuHyun in the cheek. “Onward slave.” I laughed and KyuHyun dropped me on my . “Well damn…I was joking .” I growled as I picked myself off the floor, rubbing my as I did.

            KyuHyun ignored me and we walked out of the house, heading towards the car that the two Super Junior members had driven to come and pick us up. The car ride was mostly silent as I was not fully awake and Eun was busy people watching, the two men in the front seat were busy chatting away about something or other about the next album and songs. We arrived soon after I heard KyuHyun start to make fun of EunHyuk’s lack of emotional control and his happy monkey self and the older man smacked the driving maknae in the arm. As we entered the Super Junior dorm an idea popped into my head. I gently elbowed Eun in the ribs to get her attention, she turned to me and I spoke to her in Italian to avoid KyuHyun and EunHyuk overhearing us.

“Cio una idea, facciamo un piccolo experimento. Lo sai come gli fan di Super Junior sanno alcuni fatti su i membri? Proviamoli vediamo se sono veri, come con DongHae li piacciono gli abbracci e RyeoWook piange tanto.” (translation: I have an idea, how bout we do a little experiment? You know how the SuJu fans know a few facts about the members? Why don’t we test them to see if they’re true, like how DongHae like hugs and RyeoWook cries a lot.)

            Eun nodded and smiled brightly although she didn’t speak Italian she could still understand because of her Spanish. I heard EunHyuk squeak in surprise at my use of my other native tongue.

“Si! Me gusta este idea!” She replied in Spanish. (translation: Yes! I like this idea!)

“Eh?! The ?!” KyuHyun exclaimed.

            We turned to look at our “favorite SuJu oppas”. KyuHyun and EunHyuk were staring at us like we had just grown other limbs. The mixture of confusion, shock, horror and awe written on their faces was priceless and a tad adorable. Eun and I giggled.

“What language was that?” KyuHyun asked.

“You don’t need to know yeobo.” I replied in Korean.

“It clearly wasn’t Korean, wasn’t Chinese and I’m pretty sure we would have recognized it if it was English.”  EunHyuk mused.

“Nope! You’re right it was none of those!” Eun chirped.

            The two guys exchanged suspicious glances; our use of another language neither had ever heard before was a bit disconcerting.

“What did you say MiYoung?” EunHyuk asked.

“Not tellin’. If I wanted you to know I would have said it in Korean Pabo.” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

“Yeobo…” KyuHyun warned.

“Still not telling!”

“Yah! Pabo MiYounggie shouldn’t hide things from her yeobo!” KyuHyun replied.

“But if my yeobo is also a Pabo I reserve the right to not tell him things that he wouldn’t understand that would make me regard him as an ever bigger Pabo deh?” I replied.

“No you don’t…..” Eun muttered.

“Yeah! Listen to your Unnie!” KyuHyun agreed hearing Eun’s statement.

“I kinda agree….you should tell your yeobo everything…” EunHyuk muttered; shyness taking over.

“Ha! But if I told dear KyuHyunnie everything then certain activities wouldn’t be interesting.” I remarked with a wink, deliberately putting a seductive undertone in my statement.

            The pair and Eun stared at me with amazing “Omo!” faces, looking completely shocked. I laughed and the sound of my laughter brought them out of their shocked dazes. EunHyuk thought about my statement and nodded in agreement, secrets keep life interesting. KyuHyun glared at me knowing he had been beat. Yush! I win! Haha, I beat the king of sharp tongue. He’ll probably give me hell for it later, oh well. I smiled and KyuHyun huffed; the sneer plastered on his face only bringing me joy. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the living room, muttering something about saving me from EunHyuk’s cosmic stank-foot. I glanced to my left and saw Eun smiling at me as she too was dragged away from a certain smelly monkey. She winked at me, which can only mean one thing. Plan activate. Hehe, the living room was empty and the dorm was surprisingly quiet. KyuHyun released me and before I could ask where all the members were YeSung walked into the room. He saw me and hugged tackled me. Owwie...YeSunggie is worse than DongWoo. I giggled lightly regardless. I love YeSung.

“MiYoung-ah! Eun-ah!” He exclaimed happily.

“Hi YeSunggie-oppa!” Eun squealed.

“Yah! Hyung, get off of MiYoung, pabo!”

            YeSung released me and hugged Eun quickly as EunHyuk walked in. He released her and she broke out into a fit of giggles, typical Eun.  Wait...did KyuHyun just…grr.

“Wait, were you calling YeSunggie-oppa a pabo or MiYounggie a pabo?” Eun asked.

“I think he meant YeSung-hyung was a pabo but then again this is KyuHyun and MiYoung we’re talking about…” EunHyuk said.

“I meant YeSung-hyung! Aish…..” KyuHyun muttered.

“Aww, watch out YeSung-hyung KyuHyun’s jealous.” EunHyuk teased.

“I am not jealous!” KyuHyun roared.

“Oh looky, DraKyu showed up.” I cooed.

            KyuHyun shot me a death glare of epic proportions and we laughed.

“C’mon MiYoung! Eunnie! Let’s go play with Ddangkoma!” YeSung exclaimed dragging me out of the room as he did.

            I barely heard KyuHyun and EunHyuk protest at us being “stolen”; we followed the turtle man up to his room, passing through a series of hallways as we did. We passed the kitchen and I heard Wookie singing as he cooked, it smelled really good E.L.F. fact number one out of however many there are check. RyeoWook does enjoy cooking for the members. Hmm…we should make this into a competition, like whoever disproves or proves the most facts wins. We arrived at YeSung’s room, I was completely unfazed by its appearance when we entered I expected as much. There was a turtle tank in the corner of the room with the various Ddangs’ roaming around in it. Eun immediately gravitated towards the turtle tank and stared at the Ddangs; around the room were scattered books, CDs, letters, and articles of clothing. To be honest it looked like my room except I don’t have turtles, and he doesn’t have an xbox360 and kpop and rock posters on the walls. YeSung led me to the tank and introduced us to his “babies”.  I laughed and indulged the adorable and quirky lead vocal while Eun gawked and started to slowly run her finger on the glass of the tank.

“Was KyuHyun being mean to you?” YeSung asked, suddenly his “serious mode” kicking in.

“Not really, he was just being a tad annoying. You know how he is.” I replied with a sigh, Eun snickered. I shot her a glare and rolled my eyes.

 “Yeah…BabyKyu can get a little…” He trailed off and picked up Ddangkoma.

“You love it don’t even.” Eun giggled and pet the turtle as she did.

“I hate your face sometimes.” I grumbled.

            The tortoise tried walking in midair while in YeSung’s grip and it was slightly adorable. He went back to his goofy spazz-monster self.

“Hyung! MiYoung-ah! Eun-ah! Lunch is ready~!” RyeoWook called.

“Coming!” The three of us yelled.

            We walked out of the room after YeSung returned the turtles to the tank; we walked into the dining room where the members were already seated. The food was on the table and it looked and smelled great. Wookie hugged me and Eun, who plopped down next to SungMin, before I sat down next to Eun. LeeTeuk beamed at us as we sat amongst the members. DongHae sat on my right while SungMin was on Eun’s left. Hyukkie sat next to his best friend and Wookie was next to SungMin; crammed in between the King of Aegyo and ShinDong. Teukkie sat next to ShinDong and KyuHyun was to his right. YeSung flopped down next to KyuHyun, all smiles.

“Kansahmnida~!” we all chorused before digging into the amazing meal before us.

            Kimchi soup, Ramyun, grilled pork and dumplings lay out before us. Love me some dumpling and Ramyun! Happiness! I dug into the amazingness and smiled at Wookie around the bite I took from one of my dumplings.

“Yummy~!” I exclaimed happily.

“Aww! MiYounggie’s so cute!” Teukkie laughed.

            Eun’s left eye twitched.

“I know!” I cooed in my angel voice.

            Eun choked besides me, she glared at me and I giggled. That earned me a rather hard smack on the back of my head.

“Omo! I forgot!” RyeoWook exclaimed suddenly.

            He got up and rushed out of the room towards the kitchen. Huh? He came back in carrying a small bowl that he handed to me.

“Here you go!” He chirped happily.

            I took the bowl and let out an uncharacteristic MiYoung squeal of happiness. Lemons! I tackled the boy.

“SARANGHAE!” I squealed.

            RyeoWook laughed and I latched on to him. I turned to KyuHyun and my face went from beaming happy grin to dead serious in that split second.

“I’m leaving you for Wookie.” I stated blatantly.

            Laughter spread across the table, except for KyuHyun, who looked appalled at my statement.

“Bwoh? Waeyo?” He asked slightly in shock.

“Cause he brought me lemons.”  I stated.

            More laughter.

“No seriously, people say diamonds are a way to a girl’s heart. That is BULL. Lemons are the way to my heart. Well, lemons and a killer smile.” I explained.

            One more round.

“She seriously isn’t kidding.” EunHyuk laughed.

“You .” Eun giggled.

“No shame m’dear. No shame.” I replied with a smile.

“Ah young love, sorry KyuHyun. Wookie won.” Teukkie cooed,

“Yah! Hyung! Be quiet.” KyuHyun growled.

            I guess I was annoying him. Ha, whatevs bro.

“Aww, don’t go DraKyu on us cause MiYoung rejected you for some lemons.” EunHyuk teased.

“Don’t get so hurt BabyKyu.” DongHae added.

            KyuHyun shot me a look that could only be interpreted as “I’ll get you for this later” before returning his attention to the EunHae couple.

“Shut up Spazz-monkey and Fishy!” KyuHyun yelled.

            The members looked shocked for a moment but then laughed it off. I guess this is what AngryKyu looks like.

“So much drama! Aish!” Eun laughed.

            I took this opportunity to steal one of her dumplings. Teukkie noticed my action and started laughing, which brought Eun’s attention to it. She smacked me several times telling me I was a “bad MiYounggie” and I released Wookie so he could escape my beating. He returned to his seat laughing as he did. The group returned to eating, though they still continued to throw little jabs at KyuHyun and “RyeoWook and I’s new found love”.  I finished my portion of the meal and took the opportunity to bliss out to my wonderful lemons. RyeoWook had peeled them for me and put a small layer of sugar on the bottom. He’s such a sweetheart. I took a bite and resisted the urge to mouthgasm. Well, at least the urge to moan aloud. Yummy! As I was blissing out I remembered I forgot to tell Eun about the competition.

“Eunnie.” I said in an Italian accent.

“Eh?” She replied.

“Cio un altra idea, possiamo cambiare il piano a farlo come una competizione?” (Translation: I got another idea, let’s turn the plan into a competition.)

“Si!” She replied around a mouthful of Ramyun.

            A murmur of confusion echoed around the table.

“Again?!” KyuHyun raged.

“Yes again, now hush.” I replied in Korean.

“Why are you speaking in whatever the hell that language is?!” He grumbled.

“Oi! Just cause I left you for another man doesn’t mean you can talk to me like that.” I replied.

“I’m talking to you how I normally do.”

“Maybe that’s why she left you. You need to learn how to treat a girl right!” DongHae said.

“Quiet hyung!” KyuHyun snapped.

“Aish so loud….” I sighed.

            I picked up a piece of lemon with my chopsticks and unceremoniously shoved it into KyuHyun’s ranting mouth. He stared at me in shock and then processed what exactly it was I had given him and proceeded to choke. Hmph, ungrateful bastard. Everyone laughed and he swallowed the bit of lemon and glared daggers at me.

“I gave you a piece of my lemon; try not to be so ungrateful next time.” I huffed.

“Aww…look KyuHyun-ah, you made MiYounggie sad!” RyeoWook cooed.

            KyuHyun shot him a glare and then returned his gaze on me. I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms in front of my chest; a stern Eun-worthy pout on my face. Speaking of Eun I think she choked again seeing the pout, she’s cowering behind a laughing SungMin.

“KyuHyunnie-oppa! Make her stop!” Eun whined.

“But it’s so cute!” YeSung laughed.

“Yeah, why are you cowering Eun-ah?” ShinDong asked.

“BECAUSE IT’S EVIL!” She roared.

            The members stared at her and then looked at me, still pouting, and then back at her. Looks of disbelief plastered on their faces.

“Eunnie~” I whined.

            She twitched.

“No dammit! Stop pouting! You’re scaring me!” She yelled.

            I faux-sniffed, thank god for being able to cry on demand otherwise this wouldn’t work. I felt my eyes become wet and a small tear roll down my cheek.

“Omo! Eun-ah! You made her cry!” DongHae yelled in surprise.

“She’s not crying. You flippin’ stop that .” She growled at me.

            I sighed.

“Fine. But KyuHyun’s still a butthead.” I said dropping my tearful façade.

“Yah! How am I a head?!” The aforementioned “butthead” yelled.

“Cause you don’t appreciate me!” I yelled.

“I do appreciate you!”

“Lies! This is why I left you for Wookie! He’s good to me!”

“I am good to you!”

“You call yelling at me and calling me your property being good to me?!”

“Aish! That’s enough yelling. Pabo maknaes.” LeeTeuk interrupted.

“Don’t make me lock you two in a closet until you sort out your issues.” DongHae threatened.

“You wouldn’t do that to me? Would you DongHae-oppa?” I asked shooting him my best puppy eyes.

            DongHae’s expression changed, he pulled me into a protective hug and glared at KyuHyun. So that is two for me, fact number two: DongHae likes hugs.

“Yah! You insufferable evil maknae how could you treat her like this?! Hyung’s gonna have to discipline you!” He mock yelled.

“Pabo, do I need to go in how you treat your ‘wife’?!” KyuHyun fought back.

“Bwoh? DongHae-oppa’s married?” Eun laughed.

“Yah Pabo Eunnie, don’t you know he’s married to Hyukkie?” I replied.

            That statement prompted poor surprised EunHyuk into a spit take, onto ShinDong who yelped in surprise. The blonde dancer was sent into a violent coughing fit and Hae released me to check on his best friend. Hehehehe.

“Yah! Pabo MiYounggie, don’t say such ridiculous things!” DongHae said, lightly cuffing the back of my head.

“Omo! KyuHyunnie! DongHae-oppa hit me!” I whined.

“Bwoh? I did not!” DongHae rebuked.

“Yah, Hyung! Keep your hands off my woman!” KyuHyun mock yelled, with a smile on his face.

“Your woman?! I thought she left you for RyeoWook?!” LeeTeuk interjected.

“Yeah, Wookie what do you have to say about this?” SungMin asked.

“Eh.” Was the eternal maknae’s reply.

“Aish these kids….TOO LOUD!” Eun yelled.

“Eunnie! You know what they say; if it’s too loud YOU’RE TOO OLD!” I retorted.

            I was having WAY too much fun; and judging by the laughter and smiles on all of the SuJu member’s faces (with the exception of ShinDong who went to change his shirt after Hyukkie spat on him) they were too.

“Old?!” Eun grumbled, eye twitching.

“Uh-oh…..Kyuhyunnie! Hide me!” I yelled.

            Time to get the out of dodge; I ran out from my seat and over to KyuHyun, diving behind him as Eun rose ominously.

“I AM NOT OLD YOU !” She roared.

            Aish…hit a sore spot. At least I didn’t call her short….I heard a gasp from across the table, it was Eun’s. Oh did I say that out loud? .

“I AM NOT SHORT!” She yelled.

“Eunnie…please don’t kill me…my inner thoughts were being vocal…”I pleaded.

            She glared at me and I hid behind KyuHyun.

“Whoa now, Wookie you’re gonna stand for KyuHyun being all over your woman?” DongHae laughed.

            RyeoWook shrugged, clearly amused by the situation.

“Aish…” KyuHyun mumbled.

            I smacked him and he turned his head just enough to glare at me.

“What was that for?” He hissed.

“For ‘Aish’-ing at me!” I grumbled.

“You are all crazy.” YeSung spoke frankly.

“Coming from the resident -master of the dorm.” KyuHyun replied.

            YeSung shot him an indignant look and I smacked him again.

“Woman! Will you stop hitting me!” He growled.

“No being mean to YeSunggie!” I said, smacking him once more to emphasize my point.

“Aish…such a pain.” He muttered.

            I smacked him for a fourth time, he glared at me and the rest of the SuJu members laughed. SungMin had somehow managed to get Eun to calm down and the two were now conversing adamantly. This can’t be good…..

“Alright! It’s official!” SungMin exclaimed loudly.

“You’re leaving me for Minnie-hyung?”EunHyuk yelped in surprise.

“No pabo, she’s my apprentice!”

“In what? All things aegyo and adorable?” I asked rhetorically.

            That earned me a bowl being chucked at my, and consequently Kyu’s head. We narrowly dodged and Kyu glared at me some more.

“Don’t provoke the aegyo masters.” He hissed.

“What’s Minnie gonna do? Kill meh with bunnies?” I asked.

            The whole table nodded. Well, .

“Hehehe MiYounggie’s in trouble!” Eun laughed.

“SILENCE!”

            Aish…excuse me while I run from a psycho bunny, aegyo king.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sup Sup~? How's it goin' guys? Did you guys like the new chappie? I hope you did! Sorry about the weird updating schedules, these things happen sometimes... Dobu and I are working hard to try and update regularly but for some reasons things haven't been working out in our favor... -.- ANYWAY~ I love you guys for liking this story and putting up with our crack addict selves. Later guys~!

~Key