A Simple Photoshoot, ok....sure? Wait....WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

My Best Oppa! ~

 

Mi Young’s POV:

                Eun and I were kinda shoved into the suite that the photo shoot, that I was totally against, was held in. Since Eun and the PD thought it was a good idea I was kinda forced to do this . There better be some good outfits in this or else I am going ape. When we arrived and the secretary told one of the assistants who we were, Eun and I were ushered into a dressing room FILLED with gorgeous outfits. We were the only models there, and the walls were lined with mirrors, there were four makeup and hair stations and racks upon racks of clothes. Is this heaven? One of the attendants dragged me to one side of the room while two took charge of Eun who kinda stood there gawking at the magnificence of the area. An outfit was into my arms and I was forcibly being stripped….umm awkward much? I wonder what kind of outfit it….….formal wear. THE HELL IS THIS ?! I hate formal wear, it’s uncomfortable. I was shoved into this tiny black dress with a pink sash on it. It wouldn’t have been too awful if it weren’t for the fact that it BARELY covered my . And when I say barely I mean it was like booty shorts short. I was shoved into a makeup and hair chair and thankfully it didn’t take them long to apply the makeup and stuff.

                My hair was put into soft waves that framed my face and I had light makeup on. They gave me a slight smoky eye and really full lips and then released me. I was handed a pair of black strappy high heels and told to put them on. I grumbled and put them on while I waited for them to finish with Eun. She wore a turquoise minidress and she looked adorable. Her hair was pulled up into a loose bun and the way the makeup was done she looked like a porcelain doll.

“Aww Eunnie! You look so cute!” I couldn’t help but squeal.

“You look y and I look cute. The world .” She pouted.

“Aigoo!” I yelled as I glomped her.

                I got yelled at by one of the attendants for my behavior and resisted the urge to smack a . We got sent out and the photographer greeted us. He placed us in front of a “gala” background and began snapping pictures like crazy and directing us. Once we finished we returned to the room only to have the whole initial process be repeated, except our makeup was removed.

“In the next shoot there are going to be some guys posing with you.” One of the attendants explained before throwing us our outfits.

                They dressed me in a blue clubbing-style dress and thigh high dark blue, suede, high heeled boots. The makeup lady put different shades of blue makeup on my eyes and on the side of my face was an elaborate pattern made out of navy eyeliner and rhinestones. It itched like hell. The series of swirls and spirals going down my right cheek extended from the corner of my eye down to my jaw. My hair was left alone and I was sent out to meet my partner since Eun wasn’t ready yet. The man standing in front of the green screen surprised me. Key stood in front of the screen and looked just as surprised to see me as I was to see him. He looked great though, he wore a nice suit and damn he looked great.

“Key-oppa?” I exclaimed.

                Key stared at me and then I noticed the rest of the oppas walking in. Oh ….Well…umm…..I got shoved next to Key and we began taking pictures together, posing as a couple and acting as if we were dancing. To make the scene flow more easily they some music and immediately our divas kicked in. We literally were dancing like crazy and laughing, I heard Eun cheering as we danced. We finished and it was Eun’s turn to take pictures, she and Taemin were standing together. They were laughing and holding prop ice-cream cones, looking adorable as hell. Eun wore a yellow flowing dress whereas Taemin wore a cute but edgy outfit. They looked great together, I wish I could have seen the rest of the pictures they took but I was shoved back into the dressing room. Aish, this’ll be tiring. I stopped by the photographer before I left.

“You know….SungYeol and Eun would take a really cute picture together.” I whispered as I passed.

                He looked intrigued by my proposition, he mulled it over and as I left I heard him order one of the attendants to get SungYeol ready. Hehe score for me! When I got back to the room I was handed a school girl outfit. Oh HELL nah! That is so NOT gonna even come close to covering my , or my s. Not to mention I’ll probably get if I wear it….

“The photographer requested you do a ‘y shot’.” The attendant mumbled.

                I raised an eyebrow.

“He knows I’m seventeen right?” I asked.

                To be honest I felt a bit insecure about that, I mean….it was a really naughty outfit, I’m seventeen, and my oppas were out there. Not to mention most of their eyes would most likely be on one of the “assets” just cause they’re guys. The attendant looked up at me with a worried gaze; she was clearly uncomfortable about this too.

“Yeah…he said you were the only girl they found that could pull it off….if you feel uncomfortable I can tell him you’re unwilling.” She said softly.

                I shook my head, I can try it. I’ll just tell him to off if anyone tries anything or it gets too weird.

“I’ll do it…it’s just, a bit short…” I mumbled.

                I took the outfit and put it on, as soon as the garments were on my body I felt awkward, they even gave me a special “y” bra to wear. Aish…. I sat down in the makeup chair, fidgeting like crazy. It’s not that I’m not confident, it’s just…the skirt was so effin short! Like if I even so much as bend a tad or turn too quickly you’ll get a shot. Not cool bro not cool. The makeup artist shot me an understanding look.

“I’ve seen that look before; the underwear models tend to get it when they’re new at this stuff.” She said calmly.

“I might as well be wearing underwear….I feel like I’m about to get ed.” I grumbled.

                She laughed lightly and finished my makeup. She hugged me and told me it was going to be ok before leaving. I was told to keep the same shoes on that I wore earlier and was pushed out. My hair kinda looked like it does in the morning…. hair…oh great. Minho’s gonna kill some es. I walked out of the room and tried hard not to let my insecurities shine through and I stepped in with confidence. I heard a chorus of “oh”s and JongHyun nearly fell out of his chair when he saw me. Appa’s not happy. Judging by the laser glare Key was giving the photographer Umma wasn’t happy either. Minho looked appalled and Eun was shocked, eyes as wide as saucers. WooHyun covered SungJong and Taemin’s eyes and stared at me like “oh god”. Eun kept opening and closing looking like she wanted to say something to me as I passed. I caught a glimpse of her outfit and it was stunning, I guess the photographer had listened to me. She wore a “fantasy wedding” dress and it looked great.

“Goddamn why can’t I pull that off?!” She finally yelled.

                Umm…I was expecting her to go tiny ninja on someone but I guess not… anyone else wanna save me from this humiliation? No one? Well …gonna go to my mental emo corner now. I felt eyes all over my body and I was mentally having a panic attack, this is the EXACT reason why I hate swimsuits too. Everyone’s looking at you, judging you and it makes me feel disgusting and like a . Those hungry gazes….ew. My skin was crawling by the time I was placed in front of the backdrop. There was a teacher’s desk behind me…oh Shisus, is this some kind of a shoot?! I waited impatiently trying so hard not to kill someone or burst into tears. The makeup attendant and the girl who dressed me were giving me comforting glances as I waited. I almost choked when my partner for the shoot arrived. L walked in wearing a tight pair of slack, a navy blue tie and a…open…dark blue button up. Hot damn…He looked like a god. Hell, he IS a god. Must not drool….The photographer instructed us to do “y poses” and Minho finally returned to his senses and was fuming. The rest of the oppas however, still….looked confused on whether to be appalled or somewhat . Aish… at least Taemin and SungJong weren’t looking at me like that.

“She’s seventeen! That’s dirty! What kind of a ert are you?!” Minho roared.

                The photographer ignored him, and L gave me a hesitant gaze before continuing with the shoot. I got pinned in between his body and the desk, his lips next to my neck. Must. Not. Claim. My head went back in a vain effort to get away, as much as I would love this in any other circumstance my uneasiness was beginning to get the best of me and I wanted to get away. The photographer began taking pictures and complaining about my hesitance. He yelled at me to “make it look real”. , if he wants real I’ll give him real. And then I’ll ing castrate him. I hopped up onto the desk and spread my legs just enough so L could fit in between them and cover anything. I grabbed the tie and yanked it upward so his face was next to mine. His hand went to my thigh at the sudden movement. My skin was all goosebumpy and he smiled weakly at me. He didn’t really seem comfortable about this either.

“YOU’RE TAKING PICTURES NOT HAVING !” Eun yelled.

                I giggled a little at that but then the photographer requested more and Minho flipped his . Thank god for that. He stormed over to us, shoved L off of me and picked me up, obscuring me from the photographer’s view. The rest of the oppas snapped out of their daze when they realized how glad I was Minho stopped the situation. I was nearly in tears…god that was terrifying. L looked stunned but grateful at the action. Minho brought me over to Key and JongHyun and guarded me from view. Key pulled me into his arms and kept glaring at the photographer. I guess it wasn’t so much his fault as the designer’s but still. AWKWARD to the max. He argued with Minho, JongHyun and SungGyu for ten minutes over the pictures until he agreed that no more would be taken of me in the outfit. I have never been so grateful for Minho’s ing skills. The photographer apologized and Minho yelled at him some more. Ok, that’s enough moping for me. I stood up and felt my confidence returning, I decided to ignore what the hell I was wearing and turn my attention to the raging Choi Minho.

“Minho-oppa, that’s not necessary. I’m fine, I just got a little uneasy.” I said calmly.

“Yes it was! That outfit is—you shouldn’t be wearing that!” He yelled.

                Ok . You wanna go?

“Don’t you ing yell at me.” I snapped.

“I can and I will! What the hell made you decide you should wear that—THING!” He roared.

                Well you too! As you can imagine a fight ensued, namely me ing at Minho for ing at me, for ing at him for ing at the photographer. Then the whole ing world might as well have exploded. Super Junior walked in. Well someone up there clearly hates me with a passion. I heard Kyuhyun call my name and I turned around and immediately ran to him. I don’t even give a about the outfit right now. He hugged me and then processed what I was wearing. He cleared his throat, shifted awkwardly and then let me go.

“What the hell are you wearing?!” He growled possessively.

“Umm….” Was my answer.

                I looked over to Eun for help but she was busy with Eunhyuk and Hoya fussing over her and ragging on each other. Great. My best friend is too preoccupied with her boytoys to help me…yup someone definitely hates me. Then my eyes shifted to the left and I saw Yesung and Leetuk. Oh god. I want….but…..Kyuhyun noticed my “fangirl mode” kicking in and wrapped a protective arm around me. That immediately returned my process to our unfinished “skinship war”. The arm I’m sure was intended to keep me from tackling and his hyungs though. Especially in this ty outfit, I’d get …or they’d think I was a …or both. Leeteuk noticed us and smiled.

“Are these the donsaeng’s you’ve been telling us about?” He asked Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.

                They both nodded and Teukkie’s smile widened. He turned to the rest of the slightly shell-shocked Super Junior and clapped his hands together.

“Boys call dibs! These chicks go fast!” He yelled.

                I wouldn’t mind being owned by them, mmm….I’ll get owned by Kyuhyun, Yesung, Leeteuk and maybe someone else…Oh hell yes! Wait…am I possessed? I’m starting to think like a ….HOLY THE OUTFIT IS MAKING ME WHORISH!!!! I NEED AN EXORCISM!

“ no!” Minho and Hoya yelled.

                Before I could argue my not minding being owned and contemplating my outfit needing an exorcism I was ripped from Kyuhyun’s arms and carried away fireman style by Minho. Which was really awkward since the skirt was so damn short. I pounded my fists into his back as he ran out of the room, screaming obscenities at him.

“KYUHYUNNIE-YEOBO!” I yelled my arms stretched out.

                Minho growled and kept running. I saw Hoya during same for Eun; I was flailing and yelling like crazy. The funny thing was Eun was doing the same. We turned a corner and Minho kicked the door to the stairwell open and the two rappers ran down. Ok, I’ve had enough of this . Eun and I exchanged a glance and nodded. We were gonna hit them, hard. We waited for them to get to a landing and then we acted. I grabbed Minho’s neck, spun my body around and flipped him over. Eun had done the same, we took them down easily, but made sure they didn’t really get hurt or anything. Her takedown had the Taekwondo fluidity but mine had the badassness of Krav Maga. The rappers hit the floor and Eun and I high fived quickly. We ran off before they could get back up. Eun hiked up her giant poofy skirt as she ran; I had no such problems since mine was practically nonexistent. Eun and I bolted back up to the photo shoot area; we found the SuJu members and the oppas arguing. As we entered the room the groups turned to us. The oppas were in shock at our escape and SuJu was cheering.

“Kyuhyunnie!” I yelled.

                Kyuhyun pulled me into a hug laughing as he did. Minho and Hoya entered both looking pained.

“YOU LET THEM GET AWAY?!” Key roared.

                Minho glared at the diva and I giggled.

“Am I allowed to be claimed now?” Eun asked.

“No!” The oppas yelled.

“But, I wanna be claimed!” I whined.

                Yup…definitely possessed.

“You are claimed. By me, Mine!” Kyuhyun said, chuckling as he did.

“Kyuhyun-ah, don’t hog the y dongsaeng!” Leeteuk scolded.

                Whoa now. What? I laughed and the oppas went ape.

“What? I don’t know which one’s Mi Young and which one’s Eun. So they’re y and adorable dongsaeng.” Leeteuk reasoned.

“Teukkie-oppa called me adorable!” Eun squealed from Eunhyuk’s arms.

“Leeteuk-hyung, this is Eun and Kyuhyun’s holding Mi Young.” EunHyuk said.

                The SuJu members began arguing once more and the oppas were yelling “Aw HELL NO!” and “Keep your paws off my sister!” even, “You’re over five years older than her ert!” Haha, oppas are angry. Kyuhyun joined the argument, not able to resist tormenting his hyungs. In the end despite our oppas objections we were claimed. Officially I belonged to Kyuhyun, DongHae, Yesung and Leeteuk. Eun belonged to Eunhyuk, SungMin, Ryeowook and Leeteuk. It’s official. TEUKKIE IS A PIMP! I wouldn’t mind having his kids either…they’d have that awesome dimple.

“Yah! You can’t claim them like that!” SungGyu yelled.

“Yes they can! I approve of my being claimed so silence SungGyu-pabo.” I yelled.

“Quiet Mi Younggie! They can’t treat you two like !” JongHyun yelled.

“Appa! But I would be their !” I yelled back.

                The oppa group stared at me in complete shock.

“What? They’re y, my life would be great and Kyuhyunnie would protect me….yeah my outfit is possessed by the spirit of a dead .” I stated.

                Eun giggled and furiously I knew she agreed.

“I wouldn’t mind either!” She giggled.

“Bwoh?! Mi Younggie! You corrupted Eunnie!” Hoya yelled.

“Yah! Don’t yell at Mi Young for that Pabo! Eun is older than Mi Young!” Key fought back.

                I squirmed out of Kyuhyun’s arms and walked over to JongHyun. I poked his cheek lightly and he hugged me.

“Appa, I was kidding…sort of.” I said calmly.

“Deh I know…but….but…” He started.

                He gave me the infamous Jjong kicked puppy look. Aww….

“Can you stop Minho and the other oppas?” I asked.

“No.”

“Appa!” I whined.

                Slowly my surrogate father released me and I walked over to DongWoo and L who were standing away from the arguing groups. They didn’t seem bothered by all of this and his shirt was still ed. Must. Not. Claim.

“DongWoo-oppa, L-oppa. You two ok?” I asked.

“Deh.” L replied.

“You don’t seem bothered by the ‘claiming’. “ I pointed out.

“Eh, I figured you’re gonna do what you want. Besides, Kyuhyun-hyung and Leeteuk-hyung would keep you from getting .” L answered.

                I squealed and hugged him, Kyuhyun spotted this and smiled. The next thing that happened surprised the hell out of me.

“Yah, dongsaeng. Don’t even think about claiming my jagiya.” He yelled.

“YAH!” I objected.

                L’s face went from normal L face to said what. Oh …wait…should I be happy? I don’t even ing no. The photographer re set and shoved Eun and I back to the wardrobe room to change for the next shoot. Eun was placed in a cyan flowy sundress. It was so cute, she looked great. I was thrown into a pair of insanely ripped up skinny jeans, black knee high boots and a black tank. It felt so good to be out of that outfit. I was given a crimson red half-shirt with black splatter paint on it. I like this....My hair was left as curly hair and they put same more eyeliner on my eyes. Eun had left when I was pulling on my boots and I snuck out. I wanted to see this shoot since I missed the YeollieEun shoot. I lurked behind Yesung, who didn’t notice me and she was on a beach background. WooHyun joined her in a white button up shirt and a pair of khakis. Hot damn he looked fine. Eun and WooHyun stood need to each other and posed as a couple…aww…so adorable. I lurked behind Yesung, turtle man still hadn’t noticed me. Anyone else would have…but well….he’s Yesung. He was chuckling to himself about something and caught sight of me.

“Hehehe…oh! What are you doing?” he asked.

“Looking after Eun. Shh, they’ll see me.” I replied.

                Yesung chuckled and broke into again.

“Do you like turtles?” He asked.

                So predictable. Oh Yesung.

“Yup, now turn around.” I replied.

                He obeyed my command and turned back to the photo shoot. Eun and WooHyunnie finished with a back-hug shot and I giggled. They kinda looked related. I was called for and I stepped out from behind Yesung. My eyes widened at the prop that I was going to be using. A Kawasaki Ninja! yes! Lord have mercy Shisus I want that bike! I practically ran to it and l got on. Heaven. Yesung walked up to me, chuckling, and I realized he was wearing punk gear. He looked damn fine.

“Hey…guess what? We’re modeling!” He laughed.

                I laughed, oh Yesung. He stood next to the bike, hot damn. He looked y, so great. I arched my back up and Yesung glowered at the camera, the photos started being taken. I got my confidence back and I leaned over the side of the bike, to Yesung. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my chin on his shoulder and shot the camera a smoldering look. JongHyun and Eun flipped out. y look FTW.

“L! You have competition!” WooHyun singsonged.

“The ?!” Kyuhyun growled.

“With the y look!” WooHyun yelled.

                We took a few more shots before I was told to get off the bike. Damn….I want that bike.

“Swim shoot shots are next!”The photographer yelled.

“YES!” Eun yelled.

“ NO!” I yelled, I have already had enough oogling today.

“What do you mean no?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I mean no. I don’t do anything swimming related.” I replied.

“Please?” He whined.

“No.” I said sternly.

                Kyuhyun stood next to me and pouted.

“You’d be modeling with me!” he whined.

“You and I both know that’s a lie. You never take off your shirt. So . NO.” I rebuked.

“PLEASE?”

“NO!” I yelled.

                I was starting to get pissed, I might have thought about it before the possessed outfit biut I’m sure as hell not doing it now. It’s Eun’s turn to be y.

“Don’t you love me?” Kyuhyun pouted.

“NO!” I shouted.

“You don’t love me?”

“No godammit!”

“ YES!” Minho interjected.

                I turned to the charisma and glared.

“I DON’T LOVE YOU EITHER!” I roared at him.

“Well …” He pouted.

“REJECTED!” Key laughed.

“Hahahaha! She’s mine es!” DongWoo laughed.

                My eye twitched. These ers.

“Mi Younggie-yeobo!” he yelled happily.

                I shot him a death glare.

“THAT GOES FOR YOU AS WELL PABO!” I growled.

                DongWoo got a “oh…” face and pouted. Grah people be making me angry. I turned to leave and I heard Eunnie giggling. Grr….

“She’s a strong independent, Italian-Korean woman who don’t need no man.” She laughed.

                I facepalmed.

“Really Eunnie? Really?” I sighed.

“Well you are…” She muttered.

“Go change into your swimsuit so you can have your y moment.” I said pointing my finger to the wardrobe room.  

                She pouted and obeyed, Key was laughing his of and JongHyun seemed satisfied with my rejections of Minho, Kyuhyun AND DongWoo. I thought that was the end of it…and then DongWoo spoke up…Again.

“Wait…you rejected me, Kyuhyun-hyung and Minho…..does that mean MyungSoo is your perfect match?!” He yelled.

                Oh hell…..

“BWOH?! Mi Younggie-jagiya you’re cheating on me?!” Kyuhyun flipped out.

“PABOS! ALL OF YOU!” I yelled before storming out of the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas to all~! And here's your present! A double update from Spain!!! Hehehehhehehhehehhe yes I love you all THAT much. Please comment so Dobu will write part two faster! <3 Merry Christmas, Happy new year and cookies for all the subscribers! 

~Umma