Of Early-Morning Heart Attacks and Super Junior Medleys

My Best Oppa! ~

 

Eun's PoV

 

            Aish...It's so early...Why did I wake up this early?!?!? Now I'm pissed...I groaned quietly when I felt something roll onto me out of ing nowhere. It wasn't very heavy for normal people, but when you're barely 5'2” and are the size of a 12-year-old, it was, indeed, QUITE heavy. I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful face of MinHo. Apparently, he had rolled over in bed ON TOP of me, and was very comfortable, seeing as he was nuzzling his face into the crook in my neck, one of his arms wrapped around my waist. Aish...Wait...

            HOLY ING MOTHER OF THE MOTHERING KIM HEECHUL!!!! MinHo and I were sleeping in the SAME bed together, in a position that would give my real brother a ing heart attack! Agjhsfhsfhfhdlufheoifjkashkdshdfsklhdfsl!

            “Eun...?” A sinfully y husky voice croaked. Oh Hogod. He was awake. I glanced down at him and he smiled tiredly, nuzzling further into my neck. OH HOLY HEECHUL!!!!! Was he trying to kill me?!?! My heart can't take this...Whoa. WHOA. HOLD UP.

            I looked at the Flaming Charisma again, and what I saw confirmed my suspicions. He was only in his boxers. No shirt. No PJ pants. Just. Boxers. Oh man...

            “Good morning,” The cause of my fangirling-overload-induced heart attack mumbled huskily, chuckling at the fierce blush across my face.

            “M-morning, oppa,” I whispered, trying to keep my eyes off his toned body.

            “You know, you really should be more comfortable around your oppas...” He mentioned nonchalantly, tightening his arm around my waist, making me realize that the shirt I had worn to sleep was doing a horrible job of covering my skin. It was another one of those loose-fitting tube-top shirts(Not pink this time, thank Shisus), but it cut off so that my stomach was showing. WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY OF THESE?!?!

            Oh, yeah, Soo Min-unnie. She would always stress the importance of y sleepwear and lingerie. As soon as I turned 13, she used every occasion possible(Birthdays, Christmas, etc.) to buy me lingerie or sleepwear like what I'm wearing now. I remember one time, I got frustrated and asked her why she kept buying me this stuff, and she said, and I quote, “If a girl can't seduce a man into bed with clothes you wear TO BED, then what the hell is the point of THIS? *Holds up random article of y lingerie/sleepwear*”. ...Yeah...As you can tell by the fact that I'm wearing this stupid tube-top abomination, Soo Min isn't one whose commands you ignore.

            “Yah, Eun, will you make me breakfast?” MinHo whispered, the arm that wasn't wrapped around my waist slowly s up my body until his fingers were intertwined with mine. This tease...He's trying to trick me into cooking for the oppas by using his iness!

            “You know, MinHo-oppa, if the oppas find out how I came about making breakfast, wouldn't they be angry?" I threatened playfully. If he wanted to play dirty, I would too. He arched an eyebrow, daring me.

            “I bet you wouldn't.”

            Fine then, you asked for it. I used my ninja strength to pull him so he was fully on top of me, straddling me, one hand holding my waist and the other still holding my hand above my head. Before he had a chance to respond, I let out an ear-splitting scream.

            “STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I cried.

            Immediately, Hoya, JongHyun, SungGyu, WooHyun, SungYeol, and Mi Young burst into our room, each with their own distinctive version of the “THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY BABY?!!?!” look plastered on their faces. They looked at me, then to MinHo, then back to me.

            Mi Young busted out laughing.

            Hoya growled dangerously and ripped the Flaming Charisma Froggy off of me.

            WooHyun pulled me off the bed and into a bear hug, cooing about his “Poor little girl”.

            SungYeol stood protectively in front of me.

            JongHyun had pulled the Froggy out of the Hogod's arm bar and was now scolding him.

            SungGyu was holding his raging dongsaeng back, trying to keep blood from being shed.

            “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!” Key screeched as he ran into the room.

            “MinHo finally lost control of his manly urges!” JongHyun explained with a proud look on his face.

            “What? NO! I was just-”

            “STEALING EUNNIE'S INNOCENCE!” Hoya raged. Aish, I guess I should stop this, no matter how entertaining it was; I did start it, after all.

            “He didn't do anything, oppas. He made me angry, so I used the situation to my advantage,” I said, an overly innocent look on my face.

            “You sly , you,” MiYounggie chuckled, MinHo nodding in agreement.

            “What? It's not my fault! He tried to get me to cook breakfast by bribing me with his ual charm!” I whined, pointing at the half- oppa. Mi Young turned to MinHo, looked him up and down, before nodding in agreement.

            “Seriously?!?! Just for that, you're gonna make ALL of us breakfast, MinHo!” Key demanded, annoyed that his beauty sleep was interrupted. Aw, that was harsh. The oppas(Minus MinHo) and Mi Young walked out of our room and into the dining room. MinHo grumbled to himself about cooking. I picked up the t-shirt he had thrown off last night because he got hot(I'm not even going to think about how dirty that sounded) and handed it to him.

            “I'll help, oppa,” I said, smiling at him before I walked out of the room. “Oppas~?” I called, seeing the dining room was empty.

            “Sorry Eun! We gotta go to our schedules! Change of plans!” Onew yelled as he ran out the front door while tugging on a shirt.

            “C'mon MinHo-hyung, hurry up and get changed!” TaeMinnie shouted as he too flew out the door, brushing his hair with a bedazzled brush.

            “Dammit TaeMin! Did you steal my brush again?!?!” Key screeched as he walked through the door, looking like he spent three hours getting ready. Key is the only person I know who can be in a rush to go somewhere and walk out looking like he was at a photoshoot in 5 minutes.

            “C'mon guys! We gotta go! Bye dongsaengs!” DongWoo cackled, putting on a shirt as he ran out the door.

            “Bye, Eun. Be a good girl, okay? Umma will be back soon!” Namstar kissed my forehead before he walked out the door, buttoning his jeans.

            “BYE GUYS!!!!!” SungYeol screamed as he tripped out the door because he was pulling on a pair of pants.

            “I'll get you back later,” MinHo called, as he exited.

            “Bye-bye Eunnie! Tell MiYounggie we said bye too!” SungJonggie called.

            “Behave; No parties. NO FRIENDS OVER.” Hoya laid down his rules before leaving.

            “, we gotta go! See ya later!” JongHyun yelled, running out the door while pulling up his pants and buttoning them.

            “Tell Mi Young what happened, okay? We'll be back soon,” SungGyu said, before walking out the door and closing it. Well, that was...Chaotic.

            “Where'd everyone go?” L mumbled as we walked into the room yawning.

            “They had to go to their schedules an-”

            “OH ! GUYS, WAIT!” L yelled as he ran out of the door in his PJ's. Ooookaaay...

            “Schedules,” I explained to MiYounggie when she walked into the living room with a confused expression on her face. Now that SungGyu and WooHyunnie had recovered from their sick episode, they were plagued with schedules.

            “Ah, okay...”

            “Eun-sshi, Mi Young-sshi?” One of the PD unnies called. We turned to look at her. “You have a schedule today too.”

            “Bwoh?” Mi Young gasped in shock. I was shocked too; WE had a schedule?!?!

            “Neh, PCK called and said today was the day of the photoshoot they need you two for.”

            “BWOH?!!?!” I yelled. We were actually gonna model?!?! YES!

            “Get dressed, we leave in about twenty minutes.”

            I fixed me and MiYounggie some fruit salad(WITHOUT pineapple) for breakfast and we got dressed; I was wearing a black dress that looked like an over-sized hoodie and my favorite pair of Converse(The white ones that I wrote the names of K-Pop stars on with neon Sharpies). Mi Young was in skinny jeans, a black  graphic(And I do mean graphic-It was for a heavy metal band) tee, and a pair of black heels. I looked at her and she shrugged.

            “Let's go, then,” She stated as we climbed into the PD's van. I looked at the driver and realized it was Mr. Kim.

            “Hello again, girls. Do good with the modeling; It's a great opportunity to promote this show! Just think, with this gig, you could pursue a showbiz career when this show ends!” He exclaimed excitedly as he started the van and pulled out of the driveway. “I'm sorry, the radio is broken,” He apologized. I shrugged my shoulders; I'll just be my own radio then! Hmm...what to sing? I broke out into a -eating grin and looked at Mi Young.

            “Super Junior-neun wonrae maen jaman ppajin ireum hamyeo himsen tori Superman,” I sang. Mi Young broke out into an identical grin and picked up where I left off-The rap. Mr. Kim glanced at us through the mirror, an amused look on his face. We finished Superman and I looked questioningly at Mi Young. She chewed her bottom lip, thinking, before an evil grin split onto her face.

            “Jam i deun ga seum i ggae eo na go it ji,” She sang Super Junior M's 'Perfection', and I frowned.

            “Why in Korean? You know it's easier for me in Chinese!” I whined. It was true; Chinese was easier for me to pronounce than Korean. She shot me a smirk and continued singing in Korean. But then she stopped and looked at me.

            “Will you just get over it and take KyuHyun, RyeoWook, and Zhou Mi's parts, please?!” She snapped at me, blushing slightly at her inability to sing the main vocals. It was all fair though; I couldn't dance OR rap the main dancers/rappers parts, and she couldn't sing the main vocalists parts. We sorta just completed each other like that. I sighed and started singing, but in Chinese. She could just get over it. We sang and then, it was Zhou Mi's epic part.

            “Mei ci jianmian shi maibo jiu dang ji le Ta zai wo quanshen kuang tiao buyao ji,” I sang, having little trouble hitting the notes. Thank God YeSung wasn't in this song; I always have trouble hitting his notes. I looked at MiYounggie and laughed; Time for her to rap the world's worst rap on Earth.

            “Nope, no way am I gonna rap that rap,” She said, shaking her head indignantly. Bwoh?!?! But we HAD to finish the song or I was gonna kill someone(Courtesy of my OCD). “If you wanna finish the song, YOU rap it, cuz I sure as hell am not gonna stoop that low.” Fine then. At least I knew ALL of this rap.

            “Bounce to the music, let your feet go round. To the floor and Imma break it down. Let me in, let me show you all my bling bling, and all my kicks kicks; Baby dance with me. Boom boom boom, Can I get another clap clap clap? Let's go. Shake your body, move your body, pick your feet up. Imma move to the groove, baby Imma go all out,” I rapped, glaring at the laughing Mi Young.

            “Ah, man, that rap is awful,” She gasped in between bouts of laughter. I began pouting, and her eyes softened. “Aww, I'm sorry Eunnie...But it was just TOO funny!”

We continued our medley of Super Junior the ENTIRE way to the PCK studio, never repeating a song. Yeah, it's safe to say that we are hardcore ELFs. We finally arrived at the studio and were ushered inside the tall building.

            “Good luck!” Mr. Kim yelled as he walked outside, leaving me and Mi Young alone in the lobby. I turned towards MiYounggie and saw that she was staring at me with a look that said “Get your over there and find out where in the hell we're supposed to be!”. I sighed; There was no winning this one. Good thing I have no regards for awkward situations(Unless the were ual, and sometimes not even then).

            “Excuse me,” I called, waving at the receptionist as I walked up to her desk. She smiled at me tiredly, and I knew what she was thinking: “Damn asking me for help. Why the hell did I take this job?!?!”

            “Yes?” She said gruffly, staring at me with cold eyes. Alrighty then.

            “Um, I was wondering if you could help me? My friend and I were scouted on the street a week ago, and we received a call this morning saying that we were to report to this building for our modeling session,” I spoke maturely. Sure, I may look like a preteen, but I am eighteen years old. I know how to act in professional situations; I've had lots of practice. It's called having foreign parents who don't speak English well enough to talk to anyone but the drive-through cashier, so they rely on you to translate their broken-English ideas into fluent, proper, PhD-like English.

            “Your names?” The receptionist asked flatly. Aish, this woman was starting to annoy Mi Young, I could tell. Poor Umma was twitching with irritation.

            “Yoo Eun and Song Mi Young.”

            “OH! OH MY GOSH, I'M SO SORRY!” She shouted, standing up and bowing franticly. “You're our newest VIP models! I'm terribly sorry for my behavior. Please excuse me. Allow me to show you to your photoshoot.”

            “Yes, thank you,” Mi Young said, enjoying the sudden celebrity-like treatment. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, following Umma and the receptionist to the elevator. Elevator? ELEVATOR?!?!

            “Ah, actually, could I possibly take the stairs?” I asked worriedly, shifting my eyes to anywhere but the horrid contraption that was the cause of all my fears. The receptionist looked at me questioningly, but luckily Umma stepped in.

            “Hahaha, yeah. Can we take the stairs? We have to maintain our figures, after all,” She explained lightly, and I shot her a grateful smile. She knew how terrified of elevators I was; When I was little, I got trapped in one during a thunderstorm, and I've been scarred for life because of that. The receptionist nodded, and we followed her up the stairs. Our photoshoot was on the 15th floor, but it didn't faze me or Mi Young; My tae kwon do and her Krav background made it so that running up the stairs in the Empire State Building with 20 pound weights strapped to our arms and legs was a piece of cake, so walking up 14 flights of stairs was a breeze. Unfortunately for the receptionist, she had no such background, and was panting heavily by the time we reached the floor of our photoshoot.

            When we arrived, a bunch of makeup unnies and directors drug us into a wardrobe room and set to work. I wonder who we're gonna model with? Well, here goes nothing; Our first modeling gig!

 

 

 

 

            A/N: Hey guys~! It's anew chapter! Sorry I took so long, but I was totally dead for a while because of preparation for finals and finals themselves. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Eun and Mi Young's FIRST modeling gig! What could happen? Hahaha, I know what's gonna happen ;) There was foreshadowing of Eun and MiYounggie's modeling partners in this chapter!!!! Can you guess who it is? Hahaha...Actually, it was fail foreshadowing. I wouldn't be surprised if you all guessed right. - _ -' *sigh* ANYWAYS! Comment please! It encourages me and Umma to continue to write! Thank you and I love you, all our wonderful readers/subscribers!

            ~Dobu