Lolita Dresses, Tall- es and Embarassing Picutres

My Best Oppa! ~

 

Eun's PoV:

 

            I tried so hard not to laugh at Mi Young's appearance. It's not that she looked bad, it's just that she absolutely LOATHED the color pink, not to mention anything frilly and girly. I personally thought that the Lolita-style corset dress was pretty, though it was WAY too pink for my taste. You would have to be comepletely stupid not to see the lazers shooting from Miyounggie's eyes, all of which were directed solely at Sungyeollie-oppa. This upset me; It's only the second day that we've been living with our oppas and she's already wanted to murder one of my personal biases more than once.

            “Calm down, Umma! It's really very pretty,” I said cutely, trying to bring her down from her rage. I failed to notice my oppas' faces light up at the realization of a great idea; Wide smiles spread across all their faces as they took a step towards me.

            “Hey, Eun-ah!” Jonghyun-oppa called. I turned to look at him questioningly. “Do you think Mi Young's dress is pretty?” I nodded my head warily, watching my oppa's every move. What were they planning?

            “It's very pretty, but I don't like the color,” I mentioned. Key and Minho exchanged glances.

            “That's okay, Eun-ah, we think you'd look pretty in pink,” Key said, taking a step closer to me. Okay, I was a little creeped out. I looked to Umma for help, but apparently she had already figured out what they were up to and wore a smug smirk on her face. Minho nodded at her and she pulled me into the bathroom. She took of the pink dress and shoved it at me while she turned to put her old clothes back on.

            “Put it on,” she commanded, and I shook my head.

            “I can't!” I protested, and she frowned at me, the look on her face asking me why. “...It wouldn't fit me...You're more...'Womanly'...” I mumbled, my arms instinctively crossing in front of my chest. She sighed, knowing what I meant and walked out of the bathroom, yelled at someone to get me the same dress in a different size, and a few minutes came walking back in with the same exact dress in my size. I stared at her incredulously; She was actually supporting the act of putting me in revealing clothing like this?!?! I put my hands on my hips and pouted, refusing to put on the dress.

            “If I were Sungyeol-oppa, I wouldn't be able to stay away from you if I saw you in this,” She stated nonchalantly, though I knew she was smirking on the inside. She had left me with a possibility that I couldn't refuse. . She was one cunning , and she knew it- and I loved her for it.

            I sighed and grabbed the dress out of her hands, pulling my new outfit off. After tying the back, she walked out of the bathroom. I thought about looking to see what else they had bought Mi Young to go with this dress, so I shuffled through the shopping bags. I found a frilly, pink, maid-like head piece that had a HUGE bow on it and a pink, lacy choker. Wow, they thought of everything. I put on the headpiece and choker, and slipped on the pink heels before walking awkwardly out of the bathroom.

            “... … ...AIGOOOOOO~! HOW CUTE!” Jonghyun screeched while tackling me in a spine-breaking hug. The rest of the oppas minus Sungyeol joined in and suffocated me in a giant group hug. I was beginning to lose the ability to breathe, but thankfully, I was lifted from the middle of the dog-pile. Sungyeol-oppa held me in his arms, a disapproving look on his face.

            “Don't break Eun-yang! We need her aegyo to survive!” he scolded the others before setting me down. I was blushing like crazy, most definitely not from the fact that one of my favorite guys had just held me in his arms. Before I was allowed to take the dress off, my oppas took a picture of me to show to the other oppas who had schedules.

 

            After the dress incident, we all sat on two benches in the main part of the mall. Umma looked very anxious and pissed; probably because she still hadn't gotten a good outfit to wear, or because she hasn't gotten to go shopping yet, or both. Most likely both. That girl LOVED her some shopping. Sunggyu looked around before standing up to face all of us.

            “So, I guess we should let our dongsaengs go shopping now,” he suggested and Miyounggie-umma shot up with a triumphant look on her face. “We should probably split into groups to supervise each one, though.”

            “We can just switch teams,” I said, knowing Umma would kill herself if she got stuck with Sungyeollie again. “Umma will have Key, Jonghyun-oppa, and L, and I will have Minho, Sungyeol, and Sunggyu.” Umma nodded gratefully at me, looking to Sunggyu for confirmation. He nodded as well and gave Key a credit card.

            “Here, you're in charge of this for your group. Buy her anything she wants, including food. Also, don't be afraid to try and get her a present from yourselves,” Sunggyu explained the rules. I waved goodbye to Umma as her group headed straight for a store that looked like the Korean version of Hot Topic. Yup, she'll love it in there.

            I turned back around to face my patiently waiting oppas and scanned the mall to find a store that looked interesting. I wasn't that crazy about shopping; That's more up Mi Young's ally. Unless, of course, we were shopping for band-based accessories; I was all about stylin' while supporting my favorite bands. This mall probably didn't have any stores like th- HOLD THE ING PHONE!!! There it was, in all it's dark, shady, corner store glory, my most favorite store ever: K-Pop Shop-N-Stop. Yeah, I know, it's a dorky name, put this place was so amazing! They had everything from t-shirts to backpacks to socks to wristbands of ANY Korean artist EVER- and all for a ridiculously low price, too. I looked excitedly at my oppas and pointed at the store before taking off, making a bee-line for the t-shirt section.

            I sifted through the folded shirts, holding them up in the dim light to see what band they were for. I wasn't looking for anything in particular because I knew how rare these shirts were- OH HOLY MOTHER OF TAEMIN!!!! THEY HAVE IT!!!!   

            I lifted up the reddish-orange shirt to bask in it's glory. The back had “SHINee~Replay” and the names of the SHINee members printed on it, and the front had a picture of all of them from their Replay Japanese version photo shoot. I squealed with delight and almost went to the cashier before I thought of something. If they had this then they should have...YES! I FOUND IT!

            I giggled happily as I picked up the white shirt. It was similar to my SHINee shirt except it was Infinite. The back said “Infinite~Nothing's Over” and had the names of all the Infinite members printed on it; the front had a picture of all of them from their Nothing's Over photo shoot. I was giddy with delight, and I started to look for Sunggyu-oppa to ask him to buy me these when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I picked up the shirt and stared at it in awe; It was a black, tight-fitting shirt. The back resembled a jersey: It had “SUPER JUNIOR” printed on top across the shoulder blades, a big number 08 in the middle, and “EUNHYUK” at the bottom. I almost died when I saw the front; A collage of pictures of Eunhyuk from every single Super Junior music video ever. I found another one in the exact same style except it was a Kyuhyun version, and I decided to buy it for Umma; She loved her some evil-maknae-shipping. I also bought a pair of different colored skinny jeans to go with each shirt. As my oppas and I were walking out of the shop with my newly purchased treasures, I accidentally bumped into a scary looking guy.

            “Oops, sorry,” I apologized, bowing slightly. The man glared down at me from his intimidating height of about 6'4''. How in the hell was he this tall?!?!

            “Yeah, you better apologize, ,” he growled at me, making my eyes go wide in shock. Sunggyu glared at the man; Sungyeol's fists clenched; and Minho had a “ said what?!?!” look on his face. The man glared back at my oppas.

            “Homoual vampires,” he spat at them. Okay, hold up. Giving me attitude, I could deal with. Dissing my family? This er was going down.

            “Could you repeat that? isn't my native language,” I said bitterly in complete contrast to the sweet smile on my face. The man's face darkened, anger leaping from his eyes.

            “! The hell you say?!?!” he screeched, a couple of veins popping out of his neck. I handed my oppas my shopping bags and put my hands on my hips.

            “That should be my question. Who the HELL do you think you are, talking to my oppas like that?” I asked angrily. He looked over my oppas one more time before bringing his gaze back on me and laughing.

            “If I were related to a bunch of like them, I'd move outta the country,” he smirked at me. Alright, I don't give a if this motherer was almost 7 feet tall; I had a ing black belt in tae kwon do. I was about to take this sonuva out.

            “Is that what your family did, then? Cuz I sure as hell wouldn't want to be within a 100 mile radius of you if I had the absolute DISFORTUNE of being related to a sorry- mofo like you,” I was seething now. I watched the man roar and swing his fist at me. I let him hit me for the sake of court issues; It didn't hurt bad anyways. He laughed and swung at me again, though I easily dodged this time. He kept swinging at me like a drunk gorilla and I soon grew tired. This bastard had the NERVE to talk about my family that way and he couldn't even put up a decent fight? He needed to learn his place, so I round-housed the mothaa in the jaw. He was down and out with that one hit. I walked over to the mall security, explained to them how he threw the first punch and they hauled him away to the mall containment area. I then proceeded to apologize to the store owner for disrupting the peace, but he smiled at me and said it was okay.

            “He was chasing away business,” the store owner explained. I smiled at him and walked out of the store to face my shocked oppas.

            “How did you?!?!” Sunggyu asked bewildered.

            “Did that just?!?!” Minho asked incredulously.

            “You are SO beast!” Sungyeol exclaimed, high-fiving me. I laughed at their reactions and just shrugged.

            “They messed with people that I care about most, and I have a black belt in tae kwon do, so, yeah,” I explained nonchalantly. They shook their heads in awe, staring at me as I skipped to the food court where we would meet up with Umma and her shopping team. I scanned the bustling area and headed over to a waving Mi Young.

            “Umma~! Guess what I found for you!” I squealed excitedly as I pulled out the Kyuhyun shirt. She gasped and pulled me into a bear hug.

            “I love you SO much right now!” She said before letting me go. I sat down on the opposite side of the table in between Jonghyun and Sunggyu. I looked around and noticed the absence of Key and L. Before I could ask about where they were, they came back to our group carrying eight ice-cream cones. My eyes lit up at the sight of the delicious frozen treats and I giggled happily when Key handed em a strawberry ice-cream; Strawberry was my FAVORITE! I was just about to devour the sweet when I caught sight of Mi Young's face; She was holding a mint chocolate chip ice-cream and she did NOT look pleased in the least bit. I frowned, remembering that she wouldn't eat mint chocolate chip ice-cream to save her life. Our poor oppas; They hardly knew anything about us, let alone our likes and dislikes.

            “Here, Umma~!” I said, handing her my ice-cream, “You can have mine!”

            “But...You LOVE strawberry!” she said, starting to feel guilty about her pickiness. I shook my head and took her ice-cream.

            “Yeah, and you HATE mint chocolate chip. So what?” I shrugged before eating my new flavor of ice-cream. I looked at L's face and smiled at him to cheer him up. “Don't feel bad, oppa! It's not your fault; You didn't know. Just remember so next time Umma doesn't kill you!”

 

            We piled into the van to go home; Minho called shotgun, Mi Young between L and Key, me in between Sunggyu and Jonghyun, and Sungyeol next to Sunggyu. Jungryul started the van up and the radio came to life. Umma and I let out an excited squeal at hearing the always distinguishable piano intro.

            “Ajik nan neol itji motago, modeungeol da mitji motago, ireoke neol bonaeji motago, oneuldo,” We sand along, later joined by Key, Jonghyun, and Sunggyu. When it ended and the next song came on, I almost died.

            “Would you be my girlfriend?” came through the speakers; It was Boyfriend by Boyfriend! I LOVED this song; I swear, the entire thing screamed aegyo in a way that only noona-killer Korean teenage boys can. I watched umma go silent, letting me sing(AND rap!) the entire song; y she could do, aegyo, however, she could not.

            “Ojik nan neoui boyfriend, eh eh eh,” I was singing and dancing along, and I noticed that L was too. I giggled; It was very obvious how Mi Young was trying SO hard not to glomp him. I was intent on singing and dancing to the whole song, but Jonghyun-oppa tackled me in a hug.

            “AIGOOOO~! SO CUTE!” He and Miyounggie screamed at the same time. I peeked over Jonghyun's arms and saw that L was in a situation similar to mine. I chuckled and yawned; Damn Jonghyun. He was just so comfortable...I settled my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

            “YAH! Jonghyun-ah! Stop hogging Eun-yang,” Sunggyu mumbled, and I was pulled from Jonghyun-oppa. I opened my eyes and saw that my head was now resting on Sunggyu-oppa's shoulder and he had a protective arm slung around my shoulders. I smiled up at my blushing oppa's face before closing my eyes to take a nap.

 

            My eyes flew open when I felt the vans top and I was lifted into someone's arms and carried into the house. I looked up and saw Hoya, who had been waiting for our return; Apparently he didn't trust Sungyeol OR Jonghyun.

            “Howonnie-oppa, I'm awake now. You don't have to carry me,” I said twisting slightly to break out of his grasp. He looked at me sternly and set me down on the couch in the living room.

            “Did they do anything to you?” He asked me, dead serious. I smiled a bit at his intense brotherly behavior. He was always so chill and relaxed; It was interesting seeing him get so worked up over me...I liked this. Totally using this for my own personal purposes in the future. What? You thought Mi Young was the only evil one? Ha, think, guys. Where did she learn how to be evil? That's right; I'm not as cute and innocent as you think.

            I heard a scream followed by a hyena cackle and stared at the front door. Dongwoo ran in the living room carrying a furious Mi Young while being chased by a PISSED Key.

            “DONGWOO, YOU SON OF A ! PUT MI YOUNG DOWN!!!!” Key screamed at his hyung. Sunggyu-oppa walked into the house sighing.

            “What's going on?!?!” Woohyun yelled, hearing his raging other half. Hoya shrugged and looked to Sunggyu for an explanation.

            “Key wanted to wake Mi Young up in a 'brotherly manner', but Dongwoo ran up to the van, picked her up, shouted 'YA SNOOZE YA LOOSE!' and ran off,” Sunggyu explained, gesturing at the fuming Key. L walked in, an annoyed look on his face.

            “Who the hell gave Dongwoo sugar?” He mumbled before turning to Hoya. “I would run if I were you; Jonghyun woke up and wants his 'Eunnie-yang', now.” Right on cue, Jonghyun burst into the  house, frantically scanning the room. His eyes landed on Hoya who was kneeling in front of me. Jonghyun growled and went to take me away, but Hoya blocked his path. They were all fighting over me and Miyounggie like their lives depended on it! Note to self: Lock all sugar-filled items in a safe.

            I watched as Dongwoo carried Mi Young back into the living room and smiled her favorite smile at her to avoid getting killed. Taemin entered the room dragging a now calm Key behind him. I sighed with relief; Thank goodness things were oka-

            “YOU!” Mi Young growled when Sungyeollie-oppa walked in the door. “I still owe you a beating for that STUPID dress!” She lunged at him, but before she could rip his head off, Minho walked in and picked her up. I stepped in front of Sungyeol and looked up at Miyounggie with teary puppy-dog eyes.

            “Umma, don't hurt Sungyeollie-oppa~!” I pleaded, pulling out extra strength from the aegyo reserves. This should get her. Yup, it did; She calmed down and Minho released her, setting her down on the couch.

            “What dress?” Sungjonggie and Taeminnie asked. My eyes went wide and I glared at Jonghyun-oppa. As pretty as I thought the dress was, it was UBER embarrassing to wear. Show them that dress and you'll wake up at the bottom of the ocean tomorrow morning.

            However, my unspoken threat was dismissed as Jonghyun pulled out his camera and showed all of the oppas that had schedules today the picture of me in the pick, lacy, Lolita dress. Sungjong and Taemin let out a simultaneous “How pretty!”; Dongwoo cackled and high-fived Minho; Hoya glared at the oppas who went shopping with us; and a fierce blush crept onto Woohyun and Onew's faces. I blushed crazily; Having people see me wearing something like that was embarrassing.

            “PABO OPPA!!!!!!” I shrieked before throwing a pillow at Jonghyun's face.

            Yeah, we're just like a real family.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah...So...Fail ending is fail. Sorry guys! When I was writing how to end this chappie, my mind was already like 7 chapters ahead, so it kinda just fell apart =.= Oh well, please comment and review anyways.

 

~Dobu