Fansites Result in the Unleashing of an Inner Demon

My Best Oppa! ~

 

SungGyu-oppa had a schedule that required him to be up and out of the house before 6 A.M., so I woke up to an empty room. I listened carefully to the level of silence in the house; It didn't sound like anyone was awake yet. I debated whether or not to go make breakfast, but I REALLY didn't want to get up, so I grabbed my laptop from the side-table and flopped back down onto the bed.

            After clicking around on SME's website for music videos, I felt like I was being watched. I looked up and saw the two bands' maknaes standing in the doorway in nothing but their boxers and an almost-see-through, white tanktop. Oh sweet mother of Shisus. I swear, these boys were gonna be the death of me, and death by nosebleed, might I add.

            I smiled at them as they walked in, trying not to let my gaze linger too long on their beautiful bedheads, which, like Umma's, made them look like they had just had fantastic ... Oh holy mothering Kim HeeChul. Bad thoughts, Eunnie! BAD THOUGHTS! I shook my head vigorously, hoping the dirty thoughts would fly out.

            “Whatcha doin, Eunnie?” TaeMinnie-oppa asked, but whether it was about what I was doing on the computer or why I was shaking my head I haven't the slightest clue. He yawned and ran a hand through his messed-up locks. Dammit, where did he learn to be y?!?! … … …Note to self: JongHyun is getting a death threat for rubbing off on his respective maknae. I returned my attention to the laptop screen and shrugged.

            “Just poking around SME, not really lookin' for anything...” I mumbled absentmindedly, my eyes scanning the screen.

            “Aish~” SungJonggie mumbled as he and TaeMinnie flopped down onto the bed beside me. We sat in comfortable silence interrupted only by the clicks of the keyboard and the occasional comments from TaeMinnie-oppa and Jonggie-oppa who had taken up the activity of playing with my hair. I found an interesting link and clicked on it, my eyes going wide when the page loaded.

            “'My Best Oppa~! OFFICIAL FANSITE” I read the colorful writing aloud. The two boys fussing with my hair snapped their heads in the direction of the laptop screen.

            “Oooh~! Click on 'Fan Questions'!” Jonggie-oppa squealed excitedly. I clicked on the hyperlink and was met with a page split into two sections: 'Questions For the Fans' and 'Questions Asked by Fans'.

            “'Do Eun and Mi Young play any instruments?'” TaeMin read the first question from the 'Questions Asked by Fans' list. He looked at me, his head tilted quizzically, eyes wide with curiosity, and SungJong followed in suit. Damn them and their master aegyo skills.

            “Well, I play piano and guitar. MiYounggie plays piano, and I'm in the process of teaching her how to play the guitar,” I stated, scrolling down the page. Most of the questions the fan asked were personal, on-the-verge-of-creepy questions. For example: Have Eun and Mi Young lived in America? What scent of lotion do Eun and Mi Young use? Is Mi Young single? Are Eun and Mi Young vir- THE ?!?! Who the hell allowed creeps to post questions like that?!?!

            “'Who is the best romantic partner for Eun?'” Jonggie-oppa read, pointing to a question under 'Questions For the Fans'. I clicked on the question and saw that it was a poll. There were 12 choices- One for each of the oppas. It was one of those stupid polls that wouldn't show you the results unless you voted, so I sighed and looked at the boys.

            “Rock-paper-scissors. Whoever wins is who Eunnie votes for!” TaeMin declared, both boys' eyes lit with fiery determination. SungJong nodded fiercely.

            “Ready...GO!”

            “Aish!” TaeMin muttered, exasperated, when he lost. “Best two outta three!” They went again and this time SungJong lost, which meant this last round was a tie-breaker.

            “Hahaha! I win!” DongWoo cackled. Apparently, he had walked in and we were too focused on the intense game of rock-paper-scissors to notice. I chuckled at the maknae-oppa's shocked faces and DongWoo's confused yet triumphant face.

            “So...? What did I win?” DongWoo asked. Aish, he's so adorable sometimes!

            “I'm voting for you as the best suited 'romantic partner' for me,” I explained as I clicked his name and then the 'VOTE' button.

            “Oh...” He mumbled, slightly embarrassed, as he flopped down onto the bed next to me.

            “Omo~!” SungJong gasped at seeing the poll results. I stared wide-eyed; Just how many people had voted for this?!?!

            “SungYeol, JongHyun, and Hoya tied for first place...20% of the votes each...” TaeMin mumbled, reading off the website.

            “TaeMin and SungGyu tied for second with 12% each,” SungJong said, picking up where TaeMin left off.

            “Onew, WooHyun, SungJong: 5% each. Yah! What's with this? I only got 1% of the votes?!?!” DongWoo screeched. “I totally match Eun-yang, right guys?” He asked no one in particular, tackling me in a VERY awkward side-hug on the bed. I laughed and pushed him off me, smacking his arm playfully when he frowned.

            “But Eunnie-yeobo~!” He whined childishly, and JongHyun-oppa burst into the room with a “The you just say?!?!” look on his face.

            “Eun-yang is NOT your yeobo, Mr. 1%,” JongHyun growled, stealing DongWoo's spot beside me on the bed.

            “Hyung, how long were you there?” TaeMin questioned, frowning disapprovingly at the sheepish look on his hyung's face.

            “Alright, how many more of you are lurkin' out there?” I called, looking at the bedroom door. I stared incredulously at the people who walked in: Onew, SungYeol, and Key. Oh, and Mi Young. I should've known.

            “Wow, Yeollie! You three-way TIED for FIRST place with JongHyunnie and the Hogod! Who woulda thunk it!” Mi Young said loudly, clapping the blushing SungYeol on the back.

            “Yah, Onew-hyung. You only got 5%!” Key laughed.

            “Yeah, well you didn't get ANY votes!” Onew-oppa rebuked, earning a famous lazer glare in return.

            While they were arguing, the oppas on my bed(NG NG NG! I know!!!!!!) and I had found the exact same poll for Mi Young. I voted for MyungSoo-oppa(Which she will kill me for when she finds out) and scanned the results.

            “Yah, Key-oppa, you're a popular match for MiYounggie,” I told the somewhat distraught oppa. Mi Young's eyes went wide and her head slowly turned towards me.

            “Tell me the results.” She demanded.

            “MyungSoo-oppa and MinHo-oppa: 25% each; Key-oppa: 22% ; DongWoo-oppa: 20%; TaeMinnie-oppa and SungJonggie-oppa: 3%; JongHyunnie-oppa and WooHyunnie-oppa: 1%; Onew-oppa, HoWonnie-oppa, SungGyu-oppa, and SungYeollie-oppa: 0%,” I read off the website. Mi Young's face turned bright red as she realized that L-oppa was one of the top matches for her.

            “YAH! Why am I such a low choice for both of them~?” Onew-oppa whined.

            “Hahaha! Yah, JinKi-hyung! You're forever alone!” Key-oppa laughed, flaunting his power of 2nd place. A cackle resounded through the room as DongWoo tackled Mi Young who was still frozen in shock.

            “MiYounggie-yeobo~!” DongWoo cooed, crushing her in a bear hug. Somewhere in the Super Junior dorm, KyuHyun's eye twitched, causing him to lose the round of StarCraft he was playing, resulting in a VERY loud and frightening morning in the home of SuJu.

            “DongWoo-hyung,” An icy voice belonging to Infinite's visual called from the door. I looked up and saw MyungSoo-oppa standing in the doorway, his arms crossed, his Jiu glare commencing. Hmmm...This was interesting. Time to play up the situation.

            “DongWoo-oppa, you better give L-oppa his girl back; He doesn't like sharing, and he already has to share her with MinHo-oppa,” I reminded the hyena boy. Shock sprung onto L's face, but he quickly shooed it away, his face returning to the normal emotion of 'I don't give a '.

            “Eun,” Mi Young growled, shoving DongWoo off of her. I swallowed nervously; She was either going to kill me or spazz out. Hopefully it was the latter. “Is L really at number one?” She asked, her eyes brightly lit. I giggled and nodded, watching as she squealed and did a little happy dance.

            “It's a sign!” SungJong squealed happily, clapping his hands.

            “But I'm still unlovable...” JinKi-oppa mumbled, looking down and pouting slightly. Awww, he's sho cutez!

            “I like you, Onew-oppa!” I said encouragingly. Apparently, it gave JongHyunnie-oppa an idea.

            “Let's see who REALLY is best suited for our dongsaengs!” He exclaimed. What?!?!

            “So, we'll ask them questions and match them up with aspects from our personalities?” L questioned.

            “Or, we match them up with what we look for in a girl and what they look for in a guy,” TaeMin suggested.

            “OR BOTH!” SungYeol shouted excitedly. I looked at Mi Young and our telepathic communication started going crazy. What sort of craziness were we gonna get into today?

            “We need ALL of us to be present for this...experiment,” L stated. I looked at him with mixed feelings of amusement and shock; He really wanted this to happen. Hehehe...Good.

            “Y-you're serious?!?!” Mi Young spluttered out. I giggled and took SungYeollie-oppa and Onew-oppa's hands and drug them to the dining room.

            “We'll do it after breakfast~!” I exclaimed; I had smelt bacon and upon arriving at the dining room, saw that Namstar, MinHo, and Hoya had already cooked and set up breakfast.

            After eating, cleaning up, and getting dressed, Mi Young, ALL the oppas(Including SungGyu, who came back since his schedule for the day was short), and I sat in the living room. I looked around, waiting to see who would start this ridiculous experiment. JongHyun, WooHyun, and the maknaes held clipboards and pens, serious expressions on their faces. I couldn't help but laugh a bit; They looked like physical examination doctors.

            “So girls,” JongHyunnie-oppa began, looking at his clipboard, “We'll begin with easy questions.”

            “What are your favorite colors?” WooHyun asked in a serious, businessman-type voice.

            “Black, red, blue,” Mi Young shrugged.

            “Black, white, purple, turquoise, and silver,” I answered.

            “Silver's not a color,” L mentioned. I turned to him and glared.

            “Yes. It. IS.” I growled, and he raised his hands in defeat. Good, that's what I thought. WooHyun scribbled something onto his clipboard before turning to TaeMin and nodding.

            “Favorite food?” He asked.

            “Sushi, Tiramisu, chocolate, ALL THE THINGS LEMON!” Mi Young exclaimed with a “ YEAH!” expression on her face. I chuckled and proceeded to answer. This question required no thinking on my part.

            “Strawberry cake and ramyun! And CHICKEN!”

            “AWWWW YEAH BOI!” Onew yelled when I said 'chicken'.

            “Where is one place you always wanted to go?” SungJong asked.

            “EGYPT!” Mi Young yelled at the same time I said “GREECE!”

            “Favorite subject in school?” JongHyun questioned, staring at his clipboard.

            “Literature or history,” I answered, “For both of us.” WooHyun nodded, wrote something down, and asked the next question.

            “Least favorite subject?”

            “MATH!” Mi Young and I shouted at the same time before she added “Physics!” to the end.

            “YAH! Let us ask them questions too!” Key yelled. JongHyun gave his clipboard to DongWoo, WooHyun gave his to Key, TaeMin to MinHo, and SungJong to Hoya.

            “Least favorite color?” Hoya read off the clipboard before glancing up at us.

            “Pink,” I muttered.

            “Orange, green, PINK-”

            “YAH! He said a FAVORITE, not FAVORITES!” Key screeched, annoyed with Mi Young. She glared at him and stuck her tongue out.

            “Favorite K-Pop group other than Super Junior, SHINee, and Infinite?” MinHo asked.

            “Hmmm...Probably U-KISS or Teen Top,” I answered after some thought.

            “Either Teen Top or Big Bang,” Mi Young answered.

            “Whaddya wanna be, ya know, as a job?” DongWoo questioned.

            “Umm......I dunno...Author?” MiYounggie answered uncertainly.

            “Aish...Probably an author...Or a singer! Hmmm, or maybe a literature teacher...Nah, too much work,” I sighed, “I'll be a housewife with five kids.” Half the oppas busted out laughing while the other half looked at me strangely.

            “Okaaaay...Favorite accessory?” Key asked.

            “Necklaces,” Umma answered immediately.

            “Hats and hoodies.”

            “Whaddya do in yo free-free-FREE STYLIN!-time?” DongWoo rapped. I laughed; He's so adorkable.

            “I rap, cook, shop, hang with my friends, I listen to music write, and play video games!” Mi Young rapped back. I pouted; Free styling was not my thing.

            “I cook, clean, write, listen to music, sing, hang out with friends, and play guitar or piano, bruh.” The oppas and Umma laughed at the 'bruh'.

            “Favorite animal?” Hoya asked.

            “Panther, tiger, wolf.”

            “Panda, koala, kangaroo,” I mumbled.

            “Favorite season/holiday?” MinHo read off his clipboard.

            “Hallo-in'-ween es! ...Oh, and fall is my fave season,” MiYounggie exclaimed.

            “Summer is my favorite season, but Christmas is my favorite holiday.” MinHo nodded, writing down our answers.

            “...Best friend?” Key read. “What the fu-”

            “Who the do you think?!?! What kind of a ing, half-assed question is that?!” MiYounggie raged. I laughed, agreeing wither her.

            “Fine, fine. How about biggest fears?” Hoya asked instead.

            “SPIDERS. And being helpless...” Umma answered honestly.

            “Thunderstorms, water, heights...Being alone...”

            “My turn!” DongWoo shouted. “Do you love rollercoasters?” Mi Young and I looked at each other and answered at the same time.

            “ YEAH!”

            Actually, I was starting to get bored. All we were doing was answering regular questions; Nothing interesting yet. DongWoo, Key, Hoya, and MinHo gave their clipboards to L, Onew, SungGyu, and SungYeol, respectively.

            They continued to ask questions that were only slightly more interesting, for example: When you meet a guy for the first time, where do you look first?(Mi Young said eyes; I said I look them up and down before focusing on their eyes); What is your idea of a 'perfect date'?(Mi Young said amusement park/shopping spree/walk in the park; I said the same thing except replaced shopping spree with a movie date).

            “What is your favorite physical feature on a guy?” SungGyu asked.

            “Please don't say it's their crotch, Mi Young-ah,” DongWoo teased, resulting in Umma throwing a couch pillow at him.

            “Pabo...My favorite physical features would be their eyes and their smile,” She mumbled.

            “Same for me! Ah... but... I have a weird obsession for cheeks... Like... You saw how I poked Yeollie-oppa's cheek the first day? … Yeah... I like soft skin on their faces... Squishy cheeks… Ah... Um... Next question?”

            “What are qualities your ideal man should have?” L read off his clipboard. Ah, at least this question was mildly interesting.

            “Hmmm... He has to be funny, loving, caring, smart,” Mi Young started. “He NEEDS to have the balls to stand up to me, and he needs to give off an aura of BOSSNESS.” She unconsciously glanced at L when she said 'bossness'. I giggled and thought about my ideal guy; My eyes immediately went from SungYeol to MinHo to Onew to SungGyu.

            “Ah, he should be funny, sweet, loving, gentle, he should be like my best friend; He should know everything about me, and not be afraid to share everything about him with me...” I said thoughtfully. “He should be adorable, ye mature. Serious, but still a bit childish... I'd want him to buy me nice things, you know? Not buy me EVERYTHING I ask for, which I wouldn't ask for a lot because that's rude and obnoxious, but still...It's sweet.”

            Our oppas nodded, looking at one another. Onew asked the next question.

            “Well then, what are the qualities in a guy you CAN'T tolerate?”

            “I'll go first since Mi Young's answer will take up 3 hours of TV time,” I declared, ignoring Umma's glare. “First of all, if he doesn't like MiYounggie, then there's gonna be a problem.”

            “That eliminates 95% of your options right there,” Key-oppa scoffed.

            “Yeah, because only 5% of the male population in the world are decent,” I shot back, glaring at him. I continued my answer, “I don't like it when he's not fulfilling his role as a man; He can't be submissive. I don't mind if he's clingy or lazy or possessive, but he can't be TOO much of that. It's okay in moderation.”

            “He can't not like Eunnie, he can't be submissive, blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah, can't be lazy, blah blah, blah blah blah, can't be lazy, blah, blah blibbity blah, can't be possessive-” MiYounggie was cut off by SungYeol mock yawning.

            “Are you done yet?” He asked sarcastically.

            “No, but you're about to be,” Umma growled before lunging at him. I ninja flashed in front of her, holding her back.

            “Stop Umma~! Can't you go one day without killing one of my biases?!” I clapped my hand over my mouth too late. Well, . Now EVERYONE knew Yeolliepop was one of my favorites.

            “Hahahaha! You two are as red as tomatoes!” MiYounggie mused.

            “Shut up...Next question...” I mumbled, covering my face with my hands trying to make my blush go down.

            “Umm...How would you want your guy to say goodbye to you when he leaves for the military?” Yeollie-oppa mumbled, still blushing.

            “I'd want him to tell me to wait for him; It makes me feel like he really loves me, that he wants to make sure I belong to him, no matter what. I'd want him to hold me while I cried, and to tell me that he loves me and kiss me gently...” I said softly. Questions like these always got to me. Our oppas nodded, a soft look in their eyes.

            “Umm...Something heartfelt...I'd cry...and swear; I'd want him to hug me and tell me he loves me while I cried and that he's come back...” MiYounggie mumbled, blushing. Our oppas looked a bit shocked at the heartfelt response.

            “Mi Young is a closet romantic! Take notes, L!” I shouted teasingly. Oh yeah, I am TOTALLY making MyungYoung real. I smirked at L and he smirked back. Nice to know he was on board.

            “How would you want your guy to greet you after he gets out of the military?” He asked, smirk still smugly on his face.

            “Do I have to answer this?” MiYounggie groaned. I nodded at her sternly. “I'd want him to surprise me and then hug and kiss me and not let go.” I shook my head in agreement.

            “What would you want your guy to do for you for your 1st anniversary?” Onew read.

            “...Cook dinner, sing and/or rap to me and cuddle-”

            “CLOSET ROMANTIC!”

            “I am NOT a closet romantic! SHUT UP EUN!”

            “Quick! Next question before MiYounggie kills Eun!” TaeMinnie shrieked. SungGyu chuckled, but fell silent when he looked at his clipboard.

            “...Have you ever had a boyfriend?” All the oppas' gazes focused on us; This was serious .

            “Nope,” I answered immediately. I got asked this question a lot so the response was automatic, and the answer hasn't changed.

            SungGyu nodded in approval. “Why not?”

            “I don't know; I guess I haven't found someone right yet,” I shrugged. SungGyu-oppa turned to Mi Young.

            “What about you?”

            “Ah...Yes,” She mumbled under her breath. I saw all our oppas tense up; MinHo's eye twitched.

            “How many?” Onew asked calmly.

            “Ummm...two...”

            … … ...

            … …

            …

            “YAH! Um, next question!” Yeollie-oppa said, trying to break the awkward silence. He looked at his clipboard and visibly paled. Great, another question that either Mi young or I would get murdered for if we didn't answer it 'correctly'. “...Have you ever kissed anyone?” Looks like it was Mi Young who was gonna die.

            “Nope, never,” I answered, trying not to blush at the relieved look on SungYeol's face. The oppas, who were pleased with my answer, turned to Mi Young, who chewed on her lip nervously.

            “...Maybe...” She mumbled. Wait for it...

            1...2...3...4...5...

            “WHAT THE DO YOU MEAN?!” Key screamed.

            “WHAT THE HELL IS 'Maybe'?!” MinHo raged.

            “How. Many.” L-oppa demanded, looking rather upset.

            “...Uhh...” MiYounggie's eyes nervously shifted from side to side, and she was still chewing on her lip.

            “WHAT THE-”

            “Guys, calm down. Who MiYounggie-umma dates and who MiYounggie-umma kisses is MiYounggie-umma's business,” I told our raging oppas calmly. “Mi Young is a big girl now, and she's responsible enough to make her own decisions.”

            “No she's not! WHY THE EHLL IS SHE GIVING HER INNOCENCE TO RANDOM BOYS?!” Namstar was raging now, and the rest of the oppas were joining in. I caught MiYounggie fuming out of the corner of my eye. She was about to blow up on them, but not if I did first. I was tired of their overprotective bull.

            “Umma, I got this,” I stated coldly. She chuckled amusedly.

            “YAH! Oppas, be prepared!” She warned. The angry oppas turned to me.

            “What?!?!” Key snapped.

            “Don't you ing snap at me, !” I growled. His eyes went wide with shock.

            “E-Eun,” Hoya tried to calm me down. Ha, nice try, ya er. I turned to him, fire ablaze in my eyes.

            “YAH! Don't even start. You guys are WAY too ing overprotective ALL of the ing time and it's starting to piss me the off!” I shouted. “You KNOW Mi Young can't deal with overprotective guys as her girlfriend, and you guys are crossing the line for me! Keep this ery up and NONE of you will EVER have a chance to date one of us, which I know you ALL want oh-so-desperately.”

            The oppas stood frozen in shock, looking from me to Mi Young for some sort of an explanation. Mi Young was laughing her off and patted me on the back.

            “Boys, you have just met Eun's 'Inner Demon'.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Hello, our beautiful readers! There hasn't been an update in a while, and it's all my fault T.T I apologize! Please don't eat me! >.< Anyways, this is a filler(Sort of) chappie since we need some craziness to fill in spaces. Honestly, Umma and I are already working on stuff 10 chapters from now =.= It took me FOREVER to type this due to my horrible technology skills, my amazing procrastination skills, and school T.T Ah, but even though this is filler, it won't be COMPLETELY irrelevant; This stuff is gonna show up later(Eventually).

            Anyways....Please comment! Comments feed my idea monsters ^ ^

            Saranghae~!

            ~Dobu

P.S. Even though there was a load ton of MyungYoung implied in this chapter, I actually believe in KyuYoung >.< Mainly cuz if it's KyuHyun, at least their child would have a 25% chance of having some sort of dorkiness to ruin the complete and utter domination of Y. If it were MyungSoo, their child would be COMPLETELY y, boss, and y xD