Christmas Time is Here...

My Best Oppa! ~

Eun’s PoV

 

Today was the day of the sure-to-be memorable Christmas party with ALL of the oppas—even Super Junior! We invited Sae Young and Hyo Mi but they had to return home to finalize their move here in the spring. WooHyun, Key, Mi Young and I cooked up a storm for about three days straight; we were the self-proclaimed “Cooking Team”. Since everyone wanted to pitch in and help prepare for the big event, the remaining oppas split into teams.

 

SungGyu, MinHo, Hoya and the maknaes were in charge of cleaning the house. This worked out well; SungGyu took charge, MinHo and Hoya did what they were told efficiently and thoroughly, and TaeMin and SungJong—though playful—completed their tasks diligently. I really had no problems with this team. The “Decorating Team”, however, was another issue.

 

It was a miracle that the house managed to be decently decorated without catching on fire. I mean, Onew fell off the chair he was standing on to hang up Christmassy streamers about every five minutes; SungYeol was decorating L and not the Christmas tree, resulting in L tying the older boy up with shiny red and gold ribbons and locking him in the storage/wardrobe room’s closet; and JongHyun and DongWoo disappeared into the storage/wardrobe room to wrap presents and came back looking like an overly-flamboyant Christmas elf threw up on them. Their hair was mussed up and sticking out in random places, there was glitter EVERYWHERE, those stick-on bows were plastered to their foreheads, cheeks and chins, and gaudy wrapping paper was magically attached to their clothing. Seriously, how the house was still intact was a mystery to me.

 

After about eight hours of preparation—three of which were spent unwrapping SungYeol and getting the glitter out of JongHyun and DongWoo’s hair—it was 5 P.M. That gave us an hour to get dressed and do whatever until people started arriving. I took a shower, blow-drying my hair and putting it into pigtails with hair bows that had little Christmas bells on them.  I looked like a seven-year-old, but since this was a party with Super Junior, I figured I needed all the aegyo I had to maintain some sort of control. I wore a cute red dress that cut off mid-thigh and clipped on my charm bracelet before walking into the living room. Everyone was already there, lounging around, except for Mi Younggie.

 

“Awwwww! You’re SOOOO CUTE!” Mi Younggie squealed, smothering me in a hug. Speak of the devil…

 

I pulled away from the hug and critiqued her outfit. She was wearing a short, tight black dress that stopped about two inches higher than my own did.

 

“Damn gurrrrllllll. You lookin fine tonight!” I joked. Then I frowned. “Mi Younggie~ Where’s your Christmas spirit?”

 

“You already got me in a dress, no way in hell am I gonna wear red and green and look like a ing Christmas tree threw up on me,” she growled, glaring at me. I pouted but noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I walked over to the Christmas tree, pulled a pretty red and gold ribbon off of it and motioned for Mi Young to turn around.

 

“No.”

 

I nodded fiercely, used my ninja strength to turn her around and braided the ribbon into her hair.

 

“There! You’re gorgeous AND festive!” I said, satisfied. Before she could complain about it the doorbell rang. All heads turned towards the door. Who was gonna answer it? I looked around, and seeing as no one was making a move, I giggled. I’m that weird person who loves welcoming people into the house at parties. What? Don’t look at me like that; you should know by now I’m weird. I skipped to the door and pulled it open.

 

“Merry Christmas!” RyeoWook and YeSung oppas greeted me smiling, RyeoWook carefully holding a strawberry cake.

 

“Wookie-oppa! Yeye-oppa! Merry Christmas~” I squealed happily. RyeoWook hugged me carefully before stepping inside. YeSung squeezed me in a death-grip hug and chuckled as he flipped my pigtails as he walked past. I closed the door after them. After RyeoWook greeted his dongsaengs and hugged Mi Young he went to the kitchen to put the cake down. YeSung nodded at his dongsaengs and then tackled Mi Young in an aggressive bear hug.

 

“Merry Christmas Mi Younggie~” he said, smothering her in his hug.

 

“Merry Christmas to you too, Turtleman,” she laughed, patting him on the head. I decided to just stand close to the door and watch my oppas from afar. There was a knock at the door only five minutes later and I excitedly opened the door. My eyes grew wide with pleasant shock and amazement. It was LeeTeuk, but that wasn’t what excited me; Teukkie-umma had arrived with none other than KangIn. They walked inside, greeting everyone with ‘Merry Christmas’ and I shut the door, still staring in shock. Mi Young laughed as she hugged both of them.

 

“Are you just gonna stand there, Eunnie?” Mi Younggie called to me, amused with my reaction. KangIn was tied with SungMin as my #3 bias in super Junior, and he was here, RIGHT here, standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I had already met my #1 bias and the second half of my #3 biases, but still. This was AMAZING. I shyly shuffled over to KangTeuk and Mi Young.

 

“H-hello…” I greeted KangIn shyly and LeeTeuk pulled me into a suffocating hug.

 

“AIGOO~ You’re so precious, my baby!” he cooed, squishing me into his chest. Dammit! At least let me look mature in front of THE Kim YoungWoon, please!

 

“Umma!” I whined, pushing my fourth umma off of me. “I’m an adult now! A mature, do-what-I-want adult!” I pouted.

 

“Oh really now?” Mi Young and LeeTeuk asked, exchanging a knowing look with each other.

 

“Yes, really!” I exclaimed, boldly marching over to KangIn and hugging him tightly. “See? I got what I want. #YOLO es!” Mi Young facepalmed at the #YOLO but then hi-fived LeeTeuk. I let go of KangIn and blushed, realizing that I had fallen for the terrible ummas’ trap to make me look childish.

 

“Hahaha, JungSoo-hyung was right; you are adorable!” KangIn chuckled, pulling me back into a hug. The doorbell rang and TaeMin opened the door.

 

“Merry Christmas hyu—”

 

“YAH! YoungWoon, bastard! Stop touching my apprentice!” SungMinnie-oppa yelled upon seeing KangIn and I in an embrace. He stormed in, pulled me away from KangIn and looked me over. “Eunnie are you okay? Did that erted old man hurt you?”

 

“Aish…Nice to see you too, you fat- pumpkin,” KangIn muttered.

 

“What did you say?” SungMin growled. Aish, did they really have to fight?

 

“NO FIGHTING! It’s Christmas Eve for KiBum’s sake!” I shouted at them, ignoring the strange looks I got for saying KiBum’s name. I noticed ShinDong walking out of the kitchen and smiled at him; apparently he came with SungMin. After I gave him a quick hug, I reclaimed my spot by the door, springing up to open it whenever the doorbell rang. I threw open the door and smiled widely at the two men.

 

“Merry Christmas DongHae-oppa and SiWon-oppa!”

 

“Merry Christmas!” DongHae chirped, pulling me into a hug. I giggled and he let me go, proceeding to hug Mi Younggie. SiWon patted me on the head and I smiled up at him. I followed DongHae into the kitchen to make sure he didn’t devour the strawberry cake; that cake was MINE. The doorbell rang again and I ran back into the living room to see who it was. Mi Younggie answered and HeeChul and three certain special men walked in.

 

“Did someone order Chinese?” HeeChul asked loudly. Everyone simultaneously groaned and rolled their eyes. HeeChul, Han Geng, Zhou Mi and Henry walked in and greeted everyone; HeeChul pulled me and Mi Younggie to them for introductions.

 

“Bat crazy, demon child, my apprentice of iness, destined to marry Cho KyuHyun dongsaeng: Mi Young,” HeeChul gestured at Mi Young, smiling proudly (albeit creepily). “Aegyo Queen, tiny ninja, not-as-innocent-as-she-looks dongsaeng: Eun,” HeeChul introduced me.

 

“Ni hao…” I said softly, bowing my head. I was in the same situation as I was with KangIn. Henry was #2 on my bias list, and Han Geng and Zhou Mi were tied for #5. Oh. Em. GEE! (Gee gee gee gee gee~). While I was mentally spazzing out because damn Chinese men be fine as hell, Mi Young was looking at the three Chinese men, trying to decide who to tackle in a hug first. She settled for all three. The looks on their faces were priceless…Wait…YAH!

 

“Mi Younggie~ I wanna hug them too!” I whined.

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~ M smexy Chinamen! MIIIINE!”

 

“At least let me hug them once!” I pouted.

 

“…Fine…BUT NOT ZHOU MI!” she yelled, shoving Henry and Han Geng towards me. Her arms were wrapped possessively around Zhou Mi’s thin frame as she slid away.

“The rejection, I feel it,” Han Geng murmured, holding his heart. I couldn’t help it, I had smother him in a hug. I hugged him tightly and sighed. I have completed yet another of my life goals. Han Geng chuckled and patted my head, mumbling about how cute I was in Chinese.

 

“YAH! HANNIE IS MINE!” HeeChul shrieked, ripping me off the Beijing Fried Rice. I lost my balance and tumbled backwards but was caught by Henry.

 

“Whoa!” he said in English before shaking his head. “You okay?” he asked, in Korean this time. Awwwwwww! Look at his cheeks! So squishy! MUST. HUGGLES. NOW.

 

“Thanks Henry!” I said in English, hugging him tightly. He laughed and hugged me back. Check off another life goal completed. Today was a good day.

 

“Heenim! Don’t break my apprentice!” SungMin screamed, pulling me into a hug. Oh no…here we go.

 

“She’s YOUR apprentice? Poor girl. You could’ve done so much better; you could’ve had me!” HeeChullie laughed cockily.

 

“B-but..,.I can’t be y. That’s why Mi Younggie is your apprentice.”

 

“Mi Young is YOUR apprentice? The world is gonna end,” Minnie scoffed.

 

“YAH! Mi Young is much better than Eun!”

 

“BWOH?! Eun is WAY better!”

 

I slowly inched away from the arguing oppas, pulling Henry and Hannie with me. We stood close to the door with Zhou Mi, who had finally been set free form Mi Younggie’s arms. I looked around; Mi Young wasn’t paying attention. Good. I shuffled over to the fantabulous Chinese man, stood on my tippy-toes and poked his cheek. He looked at me and smiled.

 

“You want to hug me?” he asked, opening his arms. I nodded vigorously before stepping into his arms and sighing happily as he folded them around me. Another life dream came true. Today was a VERY good day. I pulled away as there was a knock at the door. Mi Young opened the door, squealed, pulled the guy in, shut the door and tackled him in a hug. Who was it? I can’t see his face!

 

“KIBUMMIE!” SiWonnie shrieked, hugging the man, trapping Mi Younggie in between them. She was in a SiBum sandwich. That lucky . I wanted to hug the great Kim KiBum too! I marched over to the SiMiBum sandwich, wiggled in between Mi Young and KiBum and wrapped my arms around the latter.

 

“ successful!” I chuckled victoriously.

 

A few more minutes passed and I looked around. There were two VERY IMPORTANT oppas missing. Where were they? I was constantly looking out the front window, waiting and watching. Where are they?! I think the oppas started catching on and they watched me with amusement, but I didn’t care. What if something happened? They said they would be here at six but it’s almost seven now! What if they got into another car wreck?! Oh no…no…

 

While I was hyperventilating Mi Young joined me in looking out the window anxiously, waiting for her favorite Super Junior oppa. I saw the flashing lights as a car pulled into the driveway. I squealed happily; they were here! I ran outside, not caring about the snow, and tackled my favorite dancing monkey in a hug. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mi Young do the same to KyuHyun.

 

“Merry Christmas Eun,” EunHyuk laughed into my ear as he picked me up bridal style. I playfully hit him on the head.

 

“You’re late,” I pouted. He just flashed me that stupid gummy smile as he carried me over the threshold. Wait…OH MY GOSH HE CARRIED ME OVER THE THRESHOLD WHAT—

 

An angry cough from HoWonnie had me set on my feet within three seconds. KyuHyun was drug into the house by a fuming Mi Young who has dusting snow off of her dress. I can only imagine what happened... (I bet KyuHyun threw a snowball down her dress, I mean, the cut was PRETTY low).

 

“Well, we’re all here!” WooHyun-umma announced.

 

“Let’s P-A-R-T-Y!” Key exclaimed. I rolled my eyes; he was always one for theatrics.

 

“No, let’s E-A-T!” Henry shouts and we all laughed. We headed towards the kitchen, got seated and all ate a humongous dinner until we couldn’t physically eat anymore, despite YeSung shouting that SuJu’s experience on EHB proved we could eat until we literally burst.

 

After we cleared the table and moved to the living room, it was time to start the party festivities.

 

“Let’s play a classic!” HeeChul proclaimed. The air stilled and everyone swallowed nervously. “Let’s have a round of truth or dare!”

 

“Really?” ShinDong groaned. HeeChul gave him a sharp look.

 

“Let’s play a round of Heenim’s patented truth or dare!” HeeChul said. Han Geng let out a long sigh and KiBum facepalmed. Mi Young and I exchanged nervous looks.

 

This was going to be interesting.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Umma has the party festivities! It’ll  be fun lol =___=

 

Um, sorry this was late? I’m awful I know OTL Hopefully things will go quickly after this ^ ^’


~Dobu